BTS discussion thread

yoongiyoongi

Established
I'm going to be honest. Sometimes, I think evil really does come in all shapes and forms. Even the most purest looking boys can be monsters behind the scenes. These people are so power hungry but is it really worth it? After they die they'll burn in hell for eternity! I'd rather suffer now and rest well in the kingdom of god. I honestly feel bad for them but at the same time I don't. I'm so confused of what to think of them anymore.
I guess because of all the evil and torure these people's hearts become so tainted and evil ... so they just seek materialism and things that ruin people that give temporary satisfaction like drugs etc at the extent of others lives and all to try and satisfy themselves and feel better but in the end its pretty worthless and they don't all necessarily enjoy it because of the torture they're being put through and how they're over worked as slaves to the industry.. its so sad. But also they're being controlled as well so I'm not even sure if they're fully after that kind of control at times , i wonder if its
them that want this power ? or the devil controlling them and trying to seek power from them for his own dirty work ? it just confuses me really ...

yoongiyoongi

Established
The 13 bloodlines. They're only big families biggest they are inbreeds. Somebody needs to stop those demons and take all their power. But they have like 80% of the worlds wealth. And not bts related, but I honestly believe they crashed the airplanes into those towers. These are the same people who do mind control tests on their own people. Back to bts, I honestly think their time is almost up.
they are so so satanic ...and they will be stopped soon , in the end even though it seems like they do control everything , God is the one in control and he will end their evil games soon. And yes they did !! it was staged and already planned. And yes it is ... its just sad that a members life is at risk now ...
http://instagr.am/p/BnnAGoxnI9a/
http://instagr.am/p/BnpjQLdloZA/

they are so so satanic ...and they will be stopped soon , in the end even though it seems like they do control everything , God is the one in control and he will end their evil games soon. And yes they did !! it was staged and already planned. And yes it is ... its just sad that a members life is at risk now ...
http://instagr.am/p/BnnAGoxnI9a/
http://instagr.am/p/BnpjQLdloZA/
Things like this, make me wish I was never born on this cruel world ;-; these people have no empathy what so ever.

yoongiyoongi

Established
Things like this, make me wish I was never born on this cruel world ;-; these people have no empathy what so ever.
its sad what humanity has turned into but please don't think that way , you were born for a special reason , God loves you and has a purpose for your life , i know these horrible things that happen can make someone think negativity and all but please don't let this start making you think feel this way :"(

its sad what humanity has turned into but please don't think that way , you were born for a special reason , God loves you and has a purpose for your life , i know these horrible things that happen can make someone think negativity and all but please don't let this start making you think feel this way :"(
Wow, this chat was interesting! But I've got to go to some other threads now. Bye~

seigyoku

Ok guys I read the whole thing (over a week, the whole thing, just in the interests of fairness) and i'm only going to write one singular comment, because it feels wrong to just stand by idly, please don't get too pissy, i do mean well and well ... freedom of speech is a thing: you're free to make claims, and i'm free to disagree and critique them, right? we need to welcome varying ideas and arguments in these sorts of discussions

there's only two things i really wish you people could see about yourselves:

1. you're the most sex obsessed and fixated people i have ever seen (pages and pages discussing sexual abuse, cracking jokes about dubai 'sex parties' (which is actually true, so why speak about it so brazenly?) do not look good) ; it's readily apparent that, especially those who are 'ex' fans of bts/kpop, are simply here to fuel their obsession and addiction. you're no better than kpoppies who write explicit fanfiction about members, just because you're using the excuse of 'exposing' things - you said it yourself, it's just 'speculation' and 'discussion' right? so why does it interest you that much? if actual abuse is going on ('occult' or not), aren't there better ways of going about discussing it? it's clear a vast majority of people here have obsessions and fixations they can't seem to healthily get rid of, nor divert. making claims about family members' abuse is Always tactless - if nobody's explicitly said anything's happened, it's good manners and practice to keep it to yourself, it's not your place and it looks very very creepy, i'm sorry, it's very creepy. yes, you're allowed to speculate... but you need to look within yourself and think about WHY you feel the need to speculate this deeply - and trust me, there's always more meaning to this than just 'i want to expose occult behaviour' - okay, but how are you going about it? is it tactful? respectful? how much are you pulling out of your ass? and most of all - are you still engaging in obsessive fan behaviour under the pretence of 'exposing' these idols?

2. you are so afraid of androgyny it has to mask some sort of insecurity of a sort, because why else would you be so bothered that men are more beautiful than you? androgyny is truly beautiful, special and unique. i'm sorry others' beauty bothers you so much that you need to go out of your way to insult them to make yourself feel better ... if it's not your thing it's cool, but it's really quite funny to see how bothered you all are ... because if you weren't, why are you so threatened and afraid? it's surely more than just 'NWO agenda', right? or else there wouldn't be constant slurs, snide comments and rude remarks, right? if it was just 'mature discussion' then there should be absolutely no place for ad hominems and slurs. if you can't formulate points without your own bigotry colouring the whole statement, then you clearly don't have a strong enough argument, sorry.

i'm just writing this comment since ... well you all entertained me for a long time, and i do hope you find peace and meaning in life that isn't accusing random men of killing their family members or being beta sex kittens (and especially this is directed to the older people too, if you're in your 30s, you need to see how you're discussing the sexuality of people younger than yourselves, you all creep me out and i'm not even that young)
thank you for reading ... all the best to you all, genuinely. if you feel attacked, then i clearly struck a nerve. i hope you don't and you try to see how people like myself perceive your actions - and do so without reducing everything to 'illuminati brainwashing', you're insulting your own intelligence by doing so.

please enjoy this image of crossdressing men. may it bring you many good vibrations and energies and open your heart to love and fun
61d39a4fd5463bcc346873cae85395c6.jpg

Ok guys I read the whole thing (over a week, the whole thing, just in the interests of fairness) and i'm only going to write one singular comment, because it feels wrong to just stand by idly, please don't get too pissy, i do mean well and well ... freedom of speech is a thing: you're free to make claims, and i'm free to disagree and critique them, right? we need to welcome varying ideas and arguments in these sorts of discussions

1. you're the most sex obsessed and fixated people i have ever seen (pages and pages discussing sexual abuse, cracking jokes about dubai 'sex parties' (which is actually true, so why speak about it so brazenly?) do not look good) ; it's readily apparent that, especially those who are 'ex' fans of bts/kpop, are simply here to fuel their obsession and addiction. you're no better than kpoppies who write explicit fanfiction about members, just because you're using the excuse of 'exposing' things - you said it yourself, it's just 'speculation' and 'discussion' right? so why does it interest you that much? if actual abuse is going on ('occult' or not), aren't there better ways of going about discussing it? it's clear a vast majority of people here have obsessions and fixations they can't seem to healthily get rid of, nor divert. making claims about family members' abuse is Always tactless - if nobody's explicitly said anything's happened, it's good manners and practice to keep it to yourself, it's not your place and it looks very very creepy, i'm sorry, it's very creepy. yes, you're allowed to speculate... but you need to look within yourself and think about WHY you feel the need to speculate this deeply - and trust me, there's always more meaning to this than just 'i want to expose occult behaviour' - okay, but how are you going about it? is it tactful? respectful? how much are you pulling out of your ass? and most of all - are you still engaging in obsessive fan behaviour under the pretence of 'exposing' these idols?

2. you are so afraid of androgyny it has to mask some sort of insecurity of a sort, because why else would you be so bothered that men are more beautiful than you? androgyny is truly beautiful, special and unique. i'm sorry others' beauty bothers you so much that you need to go out of your way to insult them to make yourself feel better ... if it's not your thing it's cool, but it's really quite funny to see how bothered you all are ... because if you weren't, why are you so threatened and afraid? it's surely more than just 'NWO agenda', right? or else there wouldn't be constant slurs, snide comments and rude remarks, right? if it was just 'mature discussion' then there should be absolutely no place for ad hominems and slurs. if you can't formulate points without your own bigotry colouring the whole statement, then you clearly don't have a strong enough argument, sorry.

i'm just writing this comment since ... well you all entertained me for a long time, and i do hope you find peace and meaning in life that isn't accusing random men of killing their family members or being beta sex kittens (and especially this is directed to the older people too, if you're in your 30s, you need to see how you're discussing the sexuality of people younger than yourselves, you all creep me out and i'm not even that young)
thank you for reading ... all the best to you all, genuinely. if you feel attacked, then i clearly struck a nerve. i hope you don't and you try to see how people like myself perceive your actions - and do so without reducing everything to 'illuminati brainwashing', you're insulting your own intelligence by doing so.

please enjoy this image of crossdressing men. may it bring you many good vibrations and energies and open your heart to love and fun
View attachment 40038
Hi there, no offence taken at all. I am open to discussions in all formats!! Although I’m confused as to why you wasted your time reading 1000 pages for no reason lol

1) personally I don’t think I’ve ever written anything “sexual” about any of the members of BTS and I kind of agree with you on this one.

2) To you androgyny might be beautiful but take into consideration not everyone thinks the same as you. I don’t care what they look like or wear tbh. What I have a problem with is the fact that they advertise that to others and promote an agenda with what they wear. Mocking fans and promoting themes of NWO isn’t ok I’m sorry. For all I care they can wear mini skirts but stop advertising the gay agenda or the Satanic agenda into your music. That’s where the problem lies

We all did say what we wrote was speculation and we are not accusing lol. We are just tying to stop fans from becoming addicted to some guys in Korea. It’s not our fault that artists like Kanye have already exposed the illuminati and that he had to sacrifice. We wish BTS weren’t bad either but it’s not our fault that they have rituals on stage and have explicitly mocking music videos towards religion and God. The aim of this thread has and was always to educate on the illuminati and help fans to realise. It’s up to you what you do with that information

I don’t agree with the harsh comments and ridiculing and of course we know not everything is illuminati but a high proportion is and if you want to believe it or not it will be.

Thanks for the picture. Again idk what you want me to do or Think by looking at it but may God send blessings to you!

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
I had a dream about bts I wanted to share. I had this dream about 2 days ago.

I was walking on the sidewalk near my local shopping center. I seen John Lewis (RIP) and he was walking towards me but then he just fell and had a heart attack (even though he died of cancer IRL) and all of a sudden, all of these random people start rushng towards us, even news reporters, trying to ask what happened. It was weird because it was just the two of us and suddenly a swarm of people just teleport to us wanting to know what happened.

In the midst of the crowd, I seen bts. They were all wearing black. They were also in the crowd looking around.

yoongi looked emotionless. jin looked sick, but also lacked of empathy. hobi was just smiling at John's dead body. Nj was also smiling at his dead body. So was Jk, so was jimin. Everyone was but yoongi, and jin. Now, tae was actually the only one dressed in white. He walked to his dead body and crouched down. He was spectating it, then he got up back on his feet and looked at me. He told me,

"I'm going to commit suicide today." Just when he said that, everyone around him (except for his members) were yelling, "WHAT? TAE SAID HE WAS GOING TO HANG HIMSELF!!" I just stared at him. All of the other members were either just smiling at what he said, or they didn't care.

Just then, I grabbed tae's wrist and told him, "No, you deserve severe punishment because of all the vile things you have done." Like I said in my last comment, I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. He just stared at me, and then his clothes changed from white to full on black like the others. So him wearing white was just to deceive those around him, not a surprise there.

The other members were also staring at me and they began chuckling, albeit demonically, then they vanished. tae continued staring at me, so I let go of his wrist. He began walking down the street, his body slowly fading into dark shadows, never to be seen again. Everyone else got bored and walked away. Some other irrelevant things happened, but that was the only part of my dream that included bts so I'll leave it at that.

So by my speculation, Johns death was probably a sacrifice for those in the govt and some celebrities. His death helped high ranking people receive more power. You know, each high ranking person who is sacrificed, their power and wealth probably benefits other high ranking people. That's just my personal observation.

Last edited:

$dior

Rookie
Okay so like some type back then I said that I thought jk was the most innocent....and I take that back. I’ve been analyzing them for like two weeks now and it’s always jungkook throwing up some Illuminati symbol. Promoting the one eye.
In all their mvs reversed he looks like a demon...
I just get negative vibes from jungkook now like he looks so evil....

Cookie

Established

View attachment 40038
The fact that you read everything just to disagree proves how obsessed you are with protecting these idols like a mindless sheep. Even if we do have an obsession with this thread, its better than to live in ignorance and just follow the world into damnation. I will proudly be obsessed with the truth instead of mindlessly following a lie.

Sinceramente minha mente tem se tornado um imensa loucura...Tenho andado chorando pelos cantos da casa pensando nas possíveis crianças que podem estar sendo sacrificadas e também pela empatia que eu sinto por eles ,porque acredito que nenhum ser humano nasce mal ...Se todas as especulações do fórum se tratarem de ser verdade,esses meninos não chegaram a maldade sozinhos ,acredito que não era o alvo deles se tornarem famosos fazendo sacrifícios e etc ,mas sim pelo talento e treinos que eles passaram anos praticando...Mas,depois que conseguiram debutar tiveram que ser obrigados a fazer essas ações terríveis e a cada dia estão afundando mais e mais sem ter nenhum Socorro e alguém pra mostrar um pouquinho de luz nesse imenso caos,pelo simples e difícil fato de estarem cercados pela escuridão...Me dói muito ver a podridão que o mundo tem se tornado,me machuca ver que o planeta não é o lugar que eu sonhava aos 7 anos...Tudo parece tão cinza e sem esperança!Desejo ir o mais rápido possível pra onde Deus está♡

(Tudo o que eu disse ao respeito de BTS é uma grande especulação, então não fiquem bravos comigo...♡)
My thoughts exactly!!! I feel so bad for the possible sacrifices and it angers me that this happens but I also can’t hate them. What if they are saved by God and we aren’t. I have info that some members wanted to leave but didn’t and it just shows some aren’t happy. They’re disposable to the elite they are the pretty packaging you get before you open an item. It’s ripped and thrown away. So many of these stars want to be famous and want their talents to be heard and this is what they receive. They aren’t given any musical choice. They’re not even allowed to change their hair colour never mind choosing who will be sacrificed for them. Bighit takes all the money anyways so. I know I’m “too nice” for this thread as they are “evil satanic p£dos” but I don’t believe they are fully evil still. There are people controlling them who are!
The fact that you read everything just to disagree proves how obsessed you are with protecting these idols like a mindless sheep. Even if we do have an obsession with this thread, its better than to live in ignorance and just follow the world into damnation. I will proudly be obsessed with the truth instead of mindlessly following a lie.
Exactly. This thread is so damn entertaining haha!! I seriously love what’s been discussed here and ik some had a problem that the thread was changing but it doesn’t matter if we’re not always making high quality posts. Having this community where people can be unapologetically themselves without being torn apart by “army” and also have a space to subside from BTS is good! I hope many users are benefitted. So please don’t stop posting guys. I really do enjoy being here

My thoughts exactly!!! I feel so bad for the possible sacrifices and it angers me that this happens but I also can’t hate them. What if they are saved by God and we aren’t. I have info that some members wanted to leave but didn’t and it just shows some aren’t happy. They’re disposable to the elite they are the pretty packaging you get before you open an item. It’s ripped and thrown away. So many of these stars want to be famous and want their talents to be heard and this is what they receive. They aren’t given any musical choice. They’re not even allowed to change their hair colour never mind choosing who will be sacrificed for them. Bighit takes all the money anyways so. I know I’m “too nice” for this thread as they are “evil satanic p£dos” but I don’t believe they are fully evil still. There are people controlling them who are!

Exactly. This thread is so damn entertaining haha!! I seriously love what’s been discussed here and ik some had a problem that the thread was changing but it doesn’t matter if we’re not always making high quality posts. Having this community where people can be unapologetically themselves without being torn apart by “army” and also have a space to subside from BTS is good! I hope many users are benefitted. So please don’t stop posting guys.
I enjoy it here too. I finally have a place I can discuss my opinions without getting dragged and threatened.

Cookie

Established

Exactly. This thread is so damn entertaining haha!! I seriously love what’s been discussed here and ik some had a problem that the thread was changing but it doesn’t matter if we’re not always making high quality posts. Having this community where people can be unapologetically themselves without being torn apart by “army” and also have a space to subside from BTS is good! I hope many users are benefitted. So please don’t stop posting guys. I really do enjoy being here
For me, I'm just glad that I found people who were also seeing the evils of K-pop .. I really couldn't find anything and this thread opened my eyes and confirmed my suspicions. I am not here to hate on BTS but to remind myself that we shouldn't get attached to this world because there are too many lies and deceitfulness. So many people out there are following all these trends and agendas and I barely have any friends who don't.. this thread is important to me, but I don't think I'm obsessed as the other user claimed we are. It's just an escape from the world where many people seem to be blind

HANNA1999

Rookie

Not BTS related, but so interesting. Poppy says she loves her handler and God. Titanic also seemed to be her handler. She now seems to be satanic. Mk ultra is super real

Not BTS related, but so interesting. Poppy says she loves her handler and God. Titanic also seemed to be her handler. She now seems to be satanic. Mk ultra is super real
[/QUOTE
( my life is perfect, I love my fans , my handler , my God ) doesn't it sound like what BTS say ? handler : Bang Pedo

View attachment 40038
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This comment made me lol so hard. Ah good ol armies

HANNA1999

Rookie
I like to make theory and analysis on the members of BTS today based on what the former users noted about the mic colours they had and the tree of life (kabbalah connection).

2 Notes: I reject all and every belief and association in using tarot and fortune-telling's ability to see the unseen/future. I am only using this to note the parallels between rank/personality and member that the company possibly used. Additionally I have not gone through all 1400 pages of this thread so do excuse any repetitions I made.

Now long story short I connected their official colors to the Kabbalah tree of life...and I also connected them to the tarots as well, which any occultist will tell you is linked. This is in order of highest initiate to lowest (from Black - Blue - Red - Yellow - Green - Purple) which makes a lighning shape on the tree (lighting according to christianity is a symbol of satan).

View attachment 40045

View attachment 39140

0 - 10 is the tree of life and 10 to 20 is the reversed version (Some call it the 'root'). I put the tarot in green and red and put the meaning with equals sign next to it

Name - Color - Tarot upright (tree of life) / Tarot upsidedown (roots of kabbalah tree)

Sug_3 - Black - (3) Empress = Abundance / (17) Star = Despair

[ He is the only one with a link to a feminine symbol. Perhaps this may hint his effeminate nature or preferences to men as well as woman - or a dual nature we are unaware of ]

Suga is known to like money, and is of course abundant in riches. And he is also known to have/had depression.

R_M - Blue - (4) Emperor = Leadership / (16) Tower = Losses

Emperor makes sense, he is the leader. But Losses, who knows? What did he lose I wonder? Anyone take his throne?

J_H - Red - (5) Hierophant = Education / (15) Devil = Freedom from restraints

No Idea tbh. His one is the only one I could find no parallels. I think this links to his dancing style perhaps.

J-M-N - (6) Yellow(gold) - Lovers = Commitment / (14) Temperance = Imbalance

His commitment to his role has led him to excessive weight loss and loyalty to the group. The BS+T era is when this new 'playboy' image came out and has stayed since. Also interesting to note but Taemin (his friend) who he looks up to his official colour is also yellow, their public image re-haul is very similar.

V - Green - (7) Chariot = Ambition / (13) Death = Living unaware

It is not hard to see that V's ambition makes him quite domineering among the group. He probably has a presence that is intimidating when competitive.

Also as you can see, 'death' meaning here means 'living unaware'. Hmm . . .Could also just actually mean 'death' itself in this case. Perhaps he symbolises the angel of death rather than satan. I wonder what role then he plays in BS+T? Who was that statue with black wings?

JK - Purple - (9) Hermit = Soul-Searching (or new initiate) / (11) Strength = Self-Doubt

Theories flew around after fake lo\/e on this forum that he now is 'in' the group, so this is fitting, not to mention he has the maknae role. As for self-doubt, you be the judge.

So this kabbalah order may explain (if you believe they are initiates and into the occult, or at the very least, being used as unknown puppets by the company) heir personality direction, strength and weakness (and energy they put out there). We could also say this may be related to the BS+T story line onwards.

Oh. . .and you're probably wondering why I missed a name. I didn't. The colour Pink is the only one missing from the tree of LIFE.
Very interesting, thanks for sharing .. I wonder why Jin is the one missing .

Also, TH weakness is living unaware . Could it be a reference to MK ultra ?

Nice sister I like your response