BTS discussion thread

MiaWallace

Rookie
Same I can’t stand that man.... everyone goes on about how he’s better than others like sm and Yg and I get so annoyed because ik he’s probs worse than all of them put together. Seriously he is such a freak and I’m so scared for the younger guys in his company.

Army’s are too toxic. Even if We tried they won’t believe us. It’s so unfair that people like this are praised for being worse than animals. We are praising criminals and psychopaths. B@ng PD already destroyed BTS life and now he’s dragging more vulnerable kids and it makes me so so so angry
I feel exactly the same way... Wtf is wrong with those people??? It pisses me off so much that makes my blood boil. And correct me if I'm wrong to say this but I don't know if he "actually" destroyed BTS's lives ( since now they're worldwide famous and so wealthy). What makes me so angry and sad are all those people who have been "sacrificed" for BTS's success, fame and $$$.

I REALLY hope that someday they all get exposed for all the dirty and sinister stuff that they have done... of course, especially HITMAN BANG.

I feel exactly the same way... Wtf is wrong with those people??? It pisses me off so much that makes my blood boil. And correct me if I'm wrong to say this but I don't know if he "actually" destroyed BTS's lives ( since now they're worldwide famous and so wealthy). What makes me so angry and sad are all those people who have been "sacrificed" for BTS's success, fame and $$$.

I REALLY hope that someday they all get exposed for all the dirty and sinister stuff that they have done... of course, especially HITMAN BANG.
He did destroy their lives. Most of them look so unamused With the fame half of the time. He most likely r@ped them when there are minors (a lot of ceos do that and he gives me creepy gay vibes), they underwent mind programming. They were sexually and mentally abused as well as physical assault. They were made to have services with other old men and women in a foreign country. Put on strict diets and developed low self esteem. The vids of Jk Jeemin and Vee collapsing during breaks is horrible. Yes now they’re probs evil like him but it doesn’t take away from the fact that all this has a high chance of being true!!

And yess, I feel so bad for those who are sacrificed especially innocent people who had no connection to the industry at all. B@ng PD is a vile human if all of this is true and should be jailed With his vaccine friend billy boy for crimes against humanity

MiaWallace

Rookie
Oh yes, it is connected to JongHyun, Sully, Goo Hara and this actress called Han Ji-Seong or (Ji-Sung) who used to be part of girl group called B.Dolls.

Here's an article about her ''death'' (car accident):

I'm gonna start with her :(

Do you think this is just a random coincidence?

BTSC1.JPGBTSC2.JPG

Cookie

Established

MiaWallace

Rookie
No idea but the UN is a satanic organization. They share their building with the Lucis Trust which used to be called the Lucifer Trust/Lucifer Publising Company, so seems fitting
Yes, just like Nobel Prize...

Why don't you read some of the contents of this book? It's called The United Nations Conspiracy to destroy America by Michael Benson... So you can have an idea of what UN really is...

I think BTS was perfect candidate to speak at the UN because obviously they're either part of them (...?) and the UN wanted to make a good impression with ''THE WORLD'' by doing propaganda with these ''innocent young looking boys with MORAL AND RESPECT''??? UGH, hell, what should I know...

F*** BTS and HITMAN BANG

I agree..I am careless about BTS..I am more concerned at the people that are being sacrificed for them..there are children that are dying everyday from satanic sacrifices and God knows if some of them where offered to BTS...we would never know but we probably would get a hints about a celebrity given to BTS but unlikely for ordinary person

will as Bang pedo..his name is hitman..he is arranger for sacrifices...I hope Karma will get him one day

I'm gonna start with her :(

Do you think this is just a random coincidence?

View attachment 40017View attachment 40018
very good catch..I never get good impression upon IU and was always suspecting of her...some connection of IU shows she is related to sulli death in the Kpop thread...she is just nasty...and suga lol... no comment..we know already BTS are the father in the industry of sacrifices

MiaWallace

Rookie
I agree..I am careless about BTS..I am more concerned at the people that are being sacrificed for them..there are children that are dying everyday from satanic sacrifices and God knows if some of them where offered to BTS...we would never know but we probably would get a hints about a celebrity given to BTS but unlikely for ordinary person

will as Bang pedo..his name is hitman..he is arranger for sacrifices...I hope Karma will get him one day
I was just wondering why there is no LOVE Botton in this forum...??? instead of a freaking smiling face with heart eyes like I'm in love or obsessed or something haha
When I like a comment/reply, I ''like'' it but when I love it, I would also like to ''LOVE'' it with HEART EMOTICON <3 :rolleyes:

PS: BANG PEDO LMAO HAHAHA :D (there's no LOL emoticon either)

I was just wondering why there is no LOVE Botton in this forum...??? instead of a freaking smiling face with heart eyes like I'm in love or obsessed or something haha
When I like a comment/reply, I ''like'' it but when I love it, I would also like to ''LOVE'' it with HEART EMOTICON <3 :rolleyes:

PS: BANG PEDO LMAO HAHAHA :D (there's no LOL emoticon either)
thaaanks :D....reading this made me happy

this forum have shortages of emojis..some other forums have a lots..not sure why

MiaWallace

Rookie
very good catch..I never get good impression upon IU and was always suspecting of her...some connection of IU shows she is related to sulli death in the Kpop thread...she is just nasty...and suga lol... no comment..we know already BTS are the father in the industry of sacrifices
Wait till I post about Sully and Goo Hara.. I was speechless. Tbh, I know very little about IU so I had to look up for old articles to read and know about their relationship and apparently they were really close friends like sisters (that's what the articles said at least... ) and when I saw the result of my ''theory'' I kept asking myself how can someone be so evil, selfish, doubled face, betrayal enough to sacrifice someone (we are talking about 2 people here) who you ''supposed' to care and love (once again, that's what the articles said... you know, ''The MEDIA'') just because for fame/success/money???

Now I know she's a freaking SATAN

Nobodybuthere

Established
Last edited:
Yes, just like Nobel Prize...

Why don't you read some of the contents of this book? It's called The United Nations Conspiracy to destroy America by Michael Benson... So you can have an idea of what UN really is...

I think BTS was perfect candidate to speak at the UN because obviously they're either part of them (...?) and the UN wanted to make a good impression with ''THE WORLD'' by doing propaganda with these ''innocent young looking boys with MORAL AND RESPECT''??? UGH, hell, what should I know...

F*** BTS and HITMAN BANG
Bee tee ass have deceived so many people. Sheeple are so easy to manipulate. I'm deeply praying their hype dies down. Or maybe they'll just sacrifice Jin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yoongiyoongi

Established
Wait till I post about Sully and Goo Hara.. I was speechless. Tbh, I know very little about IU so I had to look up for old articles to read and know about their relationship and apparently they were really close friends like sisters (that's what the articles said at least... ) and when I saw the result of my ''theory'' I kept asking myself how can someone be so evil, selfish, doubled face, betrayal enough to sacrifice someone (we are talking about 2 people here) who you ''supposed' to care and love (once again, that's what the articles said... you know, ''The MEDIA'') just because for fame/success/money???

Now I know she's a freaking SATAN
i thought usually when people make sacrifices, especially when they join the occult they have to sacrifice the people they love or are close too or just anyone related to them or something to prove you're dirty and heartless and willing to do anything for fame .. like there are alot of evidence of family members dying randomly or mysteriously, for example taehyung and his grandma, then taeyeon from snsd and her dad etc ... but honestly I'm not even sure i want to believe they were close and good freinds , maybe they were .. maybe it was all an act ... everything is just skecthy in that industry, i won't be suprised if they all hate each other

yoongiyoongi

Established
Bee tee ass have deceived so many people. Sheeple are so easy to manipulate. I'm deeply praying their hype dies down. Or maybe they'll just sacrifice Jin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
once they start sacrificing members and they push it off as suicides or a strange way of dying .. its going to be so bad for every single one of their fans .. they would probably get depressed and try to hurt themelsves too .. it'll be chaos and horrible, remember what fans were doing just because zayn left one direction ? they were self harming .. so imagine what would happen when one of them is sacrificed.. and those satanic entertainment industries would be happy about the trauma this would cause people i won't be suprised if this is also another ulterior motive they have from sacrificing a member other than getting fame and money after ...

once they start sacrificing members and they push it off as suicides or a strange way of dying .. its going to be so bad for every single one of their fans .. they would probably get depressed and try to hurt themelsves too .. it'll be chaos and horrible, remember what fans were doing just because zayn left one direction ? they were self harming .. so imagine what would happen when one of them is sacrificed.. and those satanic entertainment industries would be happy about the trauma this would cause people i won't be suprised if this is also another ulterior motive they have from sacrificing a member other than getting fame and money after ...
I'm going to be honest. Sometimes, I think evil really does come in all shapes and forms. Even the most purest looking boys can be monsters behind the scenes. These people are so power hungry but is it really worth it? After they die they'll burn in hell for eternity! I'd rather suffer now and rest well in the kingdom of god. I honestly feel bad for them but at the same time I don't. I'm so confused of what to think of them anymore.

yoongiyoongi

Established
I'm going to be honest. Sometimes, I think evil really does come in all shapes and forms. Even the most purest looking boys can be monsters behind the scenes. These people are so power hungry but is it really worth it? After they die they'll burn in hell for eternity! I'd rather suffer now and rest well in the kingdom of god. I honestly feel bad for them but at the same time I don't. I'm so confused of what to think of them anymore.
that's very true, everything and most people famous or not can be so deceptive nowadays ... and all this temporary fame would never be worth it at all because it would cost them their soul ... i feel sorry for them all and i pray they break out of this really , hell was created for the devil and the angels that rebelled against God that became demons ..
God really wants each and every one of us to be saved and come to heaven even the worst of worst people, God loves them and wants them to be saved from hell ... and i agree with you !! its so painful thinking about the perscution we would face just becasue we stand for God and the truth but in the end its really worth it ..

The devil tries to keep us from heaven knowing how good and beautiful it is , he was kicked out and he certainly knows what God has in store for us that is so wonderful and he's doing his best to try and doom souls for eternity ..
Also i know it can be very hard to think nicely of them at times but in the end we should still pray for them and agaisnt all the evil they plan on doing to hurt people, at this point they are just mindless puppets that are possessed with so many demonic alters and all its so sad, as much as they're evil they aren't our enemies they're also being used and will end up being disposed by the devil like he always does.. our enemies are the devil , his demons and those dark evil forces ... i hope this makes sense really

that's very true, everything and most people famous or not can be so deceptive nowadays ... and all this temporary fame would never be worth it at all because it would cost them their soul ... i feel sorry for them all and i pray they break out of this really , hell was created for the devil and the angels that rebelled against God that became demons ..
God really wants each and every one of us to be saved and come to heaven even the worst of worst people, God loves them and wants them to be saved from hell ... and i agree with you !! its so painful thinking about the perscution we would face just becasue we stand for God and the truth but in the end its really worth it ..

The devil tries to keep us from heaven knowing how good and beautiful it is , he was kicked out and he certainly knows what God has in store for us that is so wonderful and he's doing his best to try and doom souls for eternity ..
Also i know it can be very hard to think nicely of them at times but in the end we should still pray for them and agaisnt all the evil they plan on doing to hurt people, at this point they are just mindless puppets that are possessed with so many demonic alters and all its so sad, as much as they're evil they aren't our enemies they're also being used and will end up being disposed by the devil like he always does.. our enemies are the devil , his demons and those dark evil forces ... i hope this makes sense really
The 13 bloodlines. They're only big families biggest they are inbreeds. Somebody needs to stop those demons and take all their power. But they have like 80% of the worlds wealth. And not bts related, but I honestly believe they crashed the airplanes into those towers. These are the same people who do mind control tests on their own people. Back to bts, I honestly think their time is almost up.