BTS discussion thread

Guys, I know that there are a lot of old posts related to connections between BTS & rumored Illuminati sacrifices - and believe me, I do agree with most of them and I think they're pretty brilliant. However, I decided to do my own research and analysis and these are the results. I really feel bad for posting this since these persons are no longer with us (I'm sure they're in heaven now) but I felt the need to share it here with you because I don't think they're just some random coincidences and I would really like to know your thoughts and opinions. If anyone thinks or feels that my theories don't make sense, please do let me know and I will delete it.

It's related to JongHyun from SHINee, EunB & RiSe from Ladies' Code and V's grandma (which someone already mentioned it in old post).

View attachment 39768View attachment 39769View attachment 39770View attachment 39771View attachment 39772View attachment 39773View attachment 39774
a very good catch..there is another post here beside Jonghyun(which we all know and was shared), there is for ladies code as will..there is picture of Bang in the car in one of ladies code Mv forget it now...which hinted at them dying because of BTS or Bang Pd

I've written better, on Harry Potter here (I'm planning on doing an article, but for now I'm putting some notes in this topic):
Thank you!

MiaWallace

Rookie
a very good catch..there is another post here beside Jonghyun(which we all know and was shared), there is for ladies code as will..there is picture of Bang in the car in one of ladies code Mv forget it now...which hinted at them dying because of BTS or Bang Pd
Wow, really??? I'm gonna go check it out now. Thank you, and also thank you for replying :)

I left the fandom like 8 months ago but honestly, after finding out all these illuminati sh1t and murdering people for fame and money... Now I've come to really hate (I know it’s a strong word) the whole concept of BTS. And as for ‘’Hitman’’ Bang... I mean.. why would you call yourself ''hitman'' if you ain’t one, right?

IMG_9247.jpg

Last edited:

MiaWallace

Rookie
Btw, if this fact hasn’t been mentioned before in this forum:

JongHyun from SHINee is actually part of the 27Club (Celebrities who ''strangely'' died at the age of 27).

The list of some of the musicians that are part of 27Club:

-Kurt Cobain (remember the jacket that JongHyun was wearing which had Kurt Cobain's suicidal letter sewn on it??)
-Jim Morrison
-Brian Jones
-Jimi Hendrix
-Amy Winehouse
-Kim Jong Hyun

For more info and the full list of 27Club ''members'' > http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

MiaWallace

Rookie
Yess I feel like we’ve hit a dead end... Everything has been discussed already and quite frankly those 7 boys are so not interesting to sit and write analysis about. I’m only going to do summaries because it’s hard to find all the amazing analysis in 1400 pages and I want new users to read so they can be informed on the horrible horrible symbolism and move on. If it wasn’t for corona I would have forgotten about this place and BTS lol
On Twitter these blind delusional brainwashed overly obsessed aggressive armys call me CRAZY CONSPIRACY TERRORIST.
Once I made a thread with photos of BTS being part of Illuminati and they would just make fun of me, attack me nonstop and even received DMs with death threats telling me to delete my tweet because I was ''defaming'' BTS (WTF) and that they were gonna contact Big Hit to have SUE ME. LMAO

MiaWallace

Rookie
On Twitter these blind delusional brainwashed overly obsessed aggressive armys call me CRAZY CONSPIRACY TERRORIST.
Once I made a thread with photos of BTS being part of Illuminati and they would just make fun of me, attack me nonstop and even received DMs with death threats telling me to delete my tweet because I was ''defaming'' BTS (WTF) and that they were gonna contact Big Hit to have SUE ME. LMAO
I mean... Just look at what they are saying.... COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL :rolleyes:

armymoron1.jpg
armymoron2.JPG
armymoron3.JPG
armymoron4.JPG
armymoron5.JPG

If only they knew what their sweet oppas are really like.........

Literally though they should look again at the lyrics of pied piper - the lyrics are blatantly mocking them lol they’re obsessed and BTS knows they are able to control them so easily. They don’t even have to try. One pic of Jk and they’re swooning
I DON'T get the hype over jungkook? They are so boring now. (I know 90% of my posts are rude but I just had to say it)

Wow, really??? I'm gonna go check it out now. Thank you, and also thank you for replying :)

I left the fandom like 8 months ago but honestly, after finding out all these illuminati sh1t and murdering people for fame and money... Now I've come to really hate (I know it’s a strong word) the whole concept of BTS. And as for ‘’Hitman’’ Bang... I mean.. why would you call yourself ''hitman'' if you ain’t one, right?

View attachment 39798
U welcome :)

I have mention before so long time in this thread that Hitman is basically means a killer...can he be more obvious than that?
the Illuminati always tell what they are doing...so this is his job basically..this is just the tip of ice berg...there is probably a lots of cases this man responsible for beyond the famous celebrities that we know