BTS discussion thread

Lol. That's the best you got? I'm a racist? My comments were specifically for Black Lives Matter. Self-identified "trained Marxists", no less, who like to beat up innocent people for being ... white. They've done much worse, which you can easily find by googling. In fact, at this time it would be more difficult to prove BLM are NOT domestic terrorists, than to prove they are. And how much property damage has this organization caused since its inception in 2016? Millions? Billions? They're race-baiters who foment riots. They partner with Antifa to destroy people's businesses, reputations and livelihoods. And yet, the world watches CNN and believes they're peaceful protestors, funding more of their mayhem with millions of dollars in donations. But you do you. I'm going with reality.

Here's BLM President Hawk Newsome warning, ‘If U.S. doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it’ (at 2min20secs):

Good luck with that, Mr. Newsome.
Anyways, this thread isn’t about BLM, it’s a thread to expose BTS. If you think BLM is a terrorist group then go talk about it in the BLM forum.

Reactions: 000

Nobodybuthere

Established
Music and audio influence what we think or feel. Certain frequencies can have a large influence on our minds and bodies. Research ELF mind control (Extremely Low Frequency). Subliminals affect the subconscious and manifests into our conscious.
It takes certain people with gifts to hear or sense it.
ELF mind control? Did you know that one of k-pop fandoms name is E. L. F., it seemed to me weird, but could they put that idea on that name?

Last edited:
ELF mind control? Did you know that one of k-pop fandoms name is E. L. F., it seemed to me strange, but could they put that idea on that name?
when I saw that for a moment I wondered about it...yes because Suju fans is called ELF...scary thinking this is called relate to mind control..back in 2014 when I become a suju fan...I have no idea whatsoever about this..but now looking at this...everything is possible

Nobodybuthere

Established
when I saw that for a moment I wondered about it...yes because Suju fans is called ELF...scary thinking this is called relate to mind control..back in 2014 when I become a suju fan...I have no idea whatsoever about this..but now looking at this...everything is possible
It's really creepy. They don't even hide. It was quite a weird name for the fandom.
You know I am a little disturbed, because there was a bullying around Woohyun by their CEO, and now I hate that company even more. K-pop it getting worse day by day. The most disturbing is that fans defend the CEO.

It's really creepy. They don't even hide. It was quite a weird name for the fandom.
You know I am a little disturbed, because there was a bullying around Woohyun by their CEO, and now I hate that company even more. K-pop it getting worse day by day. The most disturbing is that fans defend the CEO.
Oh my god. Not to be rude, But Kpop fans are so stupid and annoying! They are the most close minded people I've ever seen. Haven't they tried to think out of the box even just ONCE? Don't they question somethings, think about stuff in another way? Majority don't. I bet, I bet if you were to comment this on a youtube video related to the matter your replies would be filled with excuses and people coming at you.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Oh my god. Not to be rude, But Kpop fans are so stupid and annoying! They are the most close minded people I've ever seen. Haven't they tried to think out of the box even just ONCE? Don't they question somethings, think about stuff in another way? Majority don't. I bet, I bet if you were to comment this on a youtube video related to the matter your replies would be filled with excuses and people coming at you.
They are so dumb that some of them accused Woohyun of making live stream in that situation. Wtf? He makes his video for fans, now he is a soldier and has no much time abroad, he told his fans that he is going to have a dinner with a member and the CEO, so he will make an IG live. They are so stupid that accuse the humilation's victim. I am so sorry for Nam Woohyun, he is a very talented guy and helped the CEO become as rich as he is now. I've hated Woolim for their lack of promotion, now I hate them more.

Last edited:

MiaWallace

Rookie
You people are pathetic. You sit here judging these poor boys without a single ounce of solid proof whatsoever -- just a bunch of delusional BS -- and you accuse them of what? Being part of an evil cult that you don't even have any hard evidence exists? Being pedophiles and murderers? You say they are evil. Then what are you?? I have zero evidence that these boys are evil, but I do have very clear proof that you people are. You slander them and wish them dead based just on your theories and speculations -- no real proof at all -- and you still feel good about being good "Christians"? If that is not evil, then I don't know what is. If this is what Christians are like, then you are worse than these supposedly evil cults you are so afraid of. You are a bunch of self-righteous, delusional hypocrites and should be ashamed of yourselves.
We sit here judging ''these poor boys'' without a single ounce of ''solid proof whatsoever'' OMG, are you for real???
⚠ Blind delusional brainwashed Army ALERT ⚠

Why don't you read again what you have written to realize how stupid you sound. I'm sorry but most of the times, the truth really hurts..

quote-truth-is-stranger-than-fiction-but-it-is-because-fiction-is-obliged-to-stick-to-possibil...jpg

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
Sad, but true. Thank you for explaining this. How were they born evil though? They didn't know you had to sell your soul to become famous?
They were born evil because their role was to always serve satan- especially those who were born in satanic families and their parents sold them out anyways, then they're bound to grow up selling out themselves. It was hard for me to accept at first, but I accepted it eventually. All of these celebrities, heck- look at the government.

They're made evil so God can punish them. So God intentionally makes people evil just so they can punish them? Yes. Well, that's not an all loving God at all! I know. He only loves his people, I mean why would he love those who serve satan especially if they were meant to? Do you understand? So they were made evil because they all, not just celebrities, but people from the government and anyone wicked in general needs to be punished for what they, and their ancestors have done.

So they need to be wiped out, so that Gods people can finally rest. By rest I mean we don't have to be persecuted anymore by them. We are living in captivity if you haven't noticed, look at the rules of the government. We're pretty much partially still enslaved, so in order for that to be no more, the wicked need to die.

If you look in the Bible at Revelation, there's a verse explaining that God INTENTIONALLY put the spirit of ANGER inside the 10 kings so that they can destroy Babylon which is America. The 10 kings are kings of other Nations by the way. If you haven't noticed, America is Babylon and so it will fall. God will USE the 10 kings of other Nations to make war with America, and America will lose and it will utterly be destroyed.

So yes, God intentionally makes people evil as well. This earth belongs to satan and his people; celebrities/government/wicked people in general. This earth is their kingdom, it is not the kingdom of Gods elect. So to be honest, they have their part in their kingdom, and then Gods elect will have their part in his kingdom which is the New Jerusalem.

So overall, that means it's not anyone's fault if they were born evil, but it's Gods fault? This all actually just depends on bloodline. If you have a bloodline associated with evil family members, then you are of evil seed as well and God just let it be that way.

Hey, he's God and he can do as he pleases, but he did all of this for the sake of his people so technically, if you were starting to think he's evil, he's not. Just being a fair and just God.

MiaWallace

Rookie
They were born evil because their role was to always serve satan- especially those who were born in satanic families and their parents sold them out anyways, then they're bound to grow up selling out themselves. It was hard for me to accept at first, but I accepted it eventually. All of these celebrities, heck- look at the government.

They're made evil so God can punish them. So God intentionally makes people evil just so they can punish them? Yes. Well, that's not an all loving God at all! I know. He only loves his people, I mean why would he love those who serve satan especially if they were meant to? Do you understand? So they were made evil because they all, not just celebrities, but people from the government and anyone wicked in general needs to be punished for what they, and their ancestors have done.

So they need to be wiped out, so that Gods people can finally rest. By rest I mean we don't have to be persecuted anymore by them. We are living in captivity if you haven't noticed, look at the rules of the government. We're pretty much partially still enslaved, so in order for that to be no more, the wicked need to die.

If you look in the Bible at Revelation, there's a verse explaining that God INTENTIONALLY put the spirit of ANGER inside the 10 kings so that they can destroy Babylon which is America. The 10 kings are kings of other Nations by the way. If you haven't noticed, America is Babylon and so it will fall. God will USE the 10 kings of other Nations to make war with America, and America will lose and it will utterly be destroyed.

So yes, God intentionally makes people evil as well. This earth belongs to satan and his people; celebrities/government/wicked people in general. This earth is their kingdom, it is not the kingdom of Gods elect. So to be honest, they have their part in their kingdom, and then Gods elect will have their part in his kingdom which is the New Jerusalem.

So overall, that means it's not anyone's fault if they were born evil, but it's Gods fault? This all actually just depends on bloodline. If you have a bloodline associated with evil family members, then you are of evil seed as well and God just let it be that way.

Hey, he's God and he can do as he pleases, but he did all of this for the sake of his people so technically, if you were starting to think he's evil, he's not. Just being a fair and just God.
That makes a perfect sense why they wear this t-shirt... LOL

IMG_9100.JPGIMG_9108.jpg

I am sry but i dont agree with you. You mean seriously that God creats evil people for the normal people to test us what is the right path??? To see who is a true believer?That is false! Let me tell you something. God creats the angels, the demons and the humans. FUNFACT:(Luc!fer is Not a f@llen Angle!)
Many people think that s@tan is a fallen @ngle that is false! God creates the angles they dont have free will like us and the demons. If you see s@tan has free will, otherwise he would not have disobeyed God! $@tan is a demon.He loves god but he hates us the humans. He thinks he is better than us, because he is from fire and we from clay. And fire is stronger than clay. He challenged God to mislead the humans everyone except those who truly believe in God. Every human being in this world can be a truly believer! No one is born evil! Please dont said such nonsense! Sure that childs that born in this evil households, than yes, maybe became evil because of their environment but not because they born evil! The childs are the purest souls. And if the parents abuse their childs or show them the false paths than what do you think how the child will be? But no one is born evil!! Because of that we should pray for every soul. Also please dont spread such things. God would never creat humans to end up in the hell. God loves his creation. God will forgive every sin if you ask him too forgive you he will. But it must for your heart. Also every soul in the paradise. Because of that guys pray for every soul! Dont be ignorant because you think you are better than the others! S@tan has thinks the same! May god guide us in the right path.
That person believes people are born evil and that God really does make people just to burn them in Hell. I dont think you will change her mind so just leave it. We are muslim we believe that all souls have a chance to repent and be saved. She doesn't

Guys I recommend watching this. She explained everything so well and I loved the part when she called rm sly haha. I don’t think he can ever keep his hands away from his face!!!!

On a real note, her name explanations were very interesting. As a Muslim I didn’t agree with everything bit of course Christianity and Islam have the same basis in believing in God and the end times where the Dajaal/AntiChrist to some of you will come and this mv is basically mocking those who don’t believe in God. It’s so horrible and honestly we should pray to be saved from this evil. This is pure evil

In one of her videos she says she has a creepy feeling one will die. Of course only God knows who will die when but I feel like all their mvs from the start were leading up to a sacrifice. Like idk which member but all the links from no more dream to now have this occurring theme of death

Some of the army in the comments were like “if they worship Satan so do I” seriously this is what makes me so frustrated like this same girl said she places her whole life around BTS. Don’t they have a life without BTS? Seriously it makes me so angry that young fans are being led astray like this. I thank God everyday for realising because I felt myself being led astray and you should all be so grateful that God made you realise because there are 135 million fans who don’t

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
I am sry but i dont agree with you. You mean seriously that God creats evil people for the normal people to test us what is the right path??? To see who is a true believer?That is false! Let me tell you something. God creats the angels, the demons and the humans. FUNFACT:(Luc!fer is Not a f@llen Angle!)
Many people think that s@tan is a fallen @ngle that is false! God creates the angles they dont have free will like us and the demons. If you see s@tan has free will, otherwise he would not have disobeyed God! $@tan is a demon.He loves god but he hates us the humans. He thinks he is better than us, because he is from fire and we from clay. And fire is stronger than clay. He challenged God to mislead the humans everyone except those who truly believe in God. Every human being in this world can be a truly believer! No one is born evil! Please dont said such nonsense! Sure that childs that born in this evil households, than yes, maybe became evil because of their environment but not because they born evil! The childs are the purest souls. And if the parents abuse their childs or show them the false paths than what do you think how the child will be? But no one is born evil!! Because of that we should pray for every soul. Also please dont spread such things. God would never creat humans to end up in the hell. God loves his creation. God will forgive every sin if you ask him too forgive you he will. But it must for your heart. Also every soul in the paradise. Because of that guys pray for every soul! Dont be ignorant because you think you are better than the others! S@tan has thinks the same! May god guide us in the right path.
Everything that was made was intentionally made. Everything that's happening right now was always meant to happen. We don't really have free will. God already has his 1/3 elect. So that means everyone else won't make it. So if everyone else doesn't make it, and God didn't choose them meaning he doesn't want them, then that means he is the one that put certain spirits in them so that they can live their own life instead of repenting. Did that ever occur to you?

In the story with Moses, specifically in Exodus, he goes into Egypt and tells the Pharaoh to let his people go (enslaved people) and God told Moses he intentionally made Pharaohs heart harden so that he would not let his people go. So in the end, Pharaoh and whoever other slave master was punished and the slaves were free. So why did God harden Pharaohs heart, and then punish him for?? God WANTED to punish him. Not for his entertainment though, but so he can make Pharaoh see his signs and wonders, for him to see he is the Lord. Read Exodus 7:3 for proof. This is one of the examples of how God intentionally puts spirits in people meaning we don't particularly have free will.

Do you remember the story with Jesus when he fasted for 40 days, was hungry, and was tempted by satan? satan didn't just appear and tempted him out of his own idea. He tempted Jesus because God allowed it to happen. God intentionally gave satan permission to tempt Jesus so that his people that are reading can see how to rebuke satan, and know that Jesus himself rebuked him so that means his people can too.

Yes, satan has to be before God and ask him if he can tempt, kill, whatever. If satan himself has to ask God what he can and can not do, then who do you think ultimately in control here? God is. That means even unclean spirits themselves obey him.

Deuteronomy 32:39
“See now that I, even I, am he,
and there is no god beside me;
I kill and I make alive;
I wound and I heal;

and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.”

Job Chapters 1&2 describes satan asking permission from God if he can tempt Job, God told him he could, but he wasn't allowed to tempt him too far.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 "For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they can believe the lie, and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." These are the ones who were meant to be condemned. If you can't accept that God isn't a happy-go-lucky God, I don't know what to tell you.

God had to have put the spirit of anger inside lucifer, because did you ever notice that sin did NOT happen until AFTER lucifers fall? God intentionally created lucifer to become a temptor.

Now, Adam and Eve: God let those two get tempted beyond what they can bear on purpose. BUT WHY ON PURPOSE? So that Gods elect can come out of this world as warriors. They have to put up a fight here, and come out strong. God wants his people to be strong and have faith in him, because if this whole fall never happened, then God would have his people worship him without a choice, but he wants them to go through certain obstacles so that each time, their faith grows stronger and stronger.

So yes, God intentionally made lucifer the way he is, and intentionally had Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit all for the sake of his people. This isn't me being prideful, but me telling you he apparently only cares for the ones he chooses to come to him. Hey, he's picks who he wants, we can't do anything about it. This also means that not everyone has the opportunity to repent, only those whom he chooses.

Guys I know I said I’ll make a full analysis on the members but I’m just doing some planning and this is what I’ve been thinking.
This is just a theory - Any army lurking please don’t abuse me!!!
Taehyung was always meant to be the leader in BTS (you get it!! Haha) (I’m pretty sure he’s in charge) as his parents were probs already part of the occult and he was a moonchild. That means that he was probably centre of rituals etc. Obviously because he was so young Bangpd groomed him for the role and brainwashed him (that is why he was never with the others predebut) and that’s why he was able to take the role when he was younger without really knowing what’s happening (moonchildren think this religion is good). I think later after his grandma died and other rituals he had to go through with hwarang he realised what he’s doing (I think this relates to his relationship with his siblings - he couldn’t get them out and they’ll be trapped like he was) Remember he told the actress in On that she’s his sister. Well in the mv he’s walking with her through the portal which means she’s being introduced to the illuminati (idk how old his sister Irl is) I feel like for a long time he didn’t know what to do in 2017/2018 you can see he was battling a decision to maybe leave and that’s why he rebelled so much. Then he made his decision when BTS resigned the contract. I feel like the Taehyung prior to this was different to the Taehyung now. I feel like tjem he was fighting but now he’s embracing this life that he’s got. He seems darker yet happier at times. He still has this sadness but I feel like he’s enjoying it more now if that makes sense. He’s always in centre of dance formations which are basically rituals on stage and he wears Jewellery linked with magic and occultism. He always wears red which symbolises sacrifice (I don’t think this means his sacrifice but the sacrifices he had to make for BTS to get to where they are). I really hate that he hangs around with Bogum but I feel like Bogum is one of his handlers he gives me dark vibes and since Taes been friends with them you can see his change. He talks about “God” a lot more than other members which makes me feel like once he believed in God but then got confused with Satan instead. I’m trying to piece everything and this is what I have been thinking. It’s a stretch but We don’t know