BTS discussion thread

My sisters father-in-law is a doctor, and he also said that the Covid stats are not very helpful, because at the moment saying that a patient has, or died of covid, gets staff more government money. Even if a patient is 90 years old, had cancer 2 times, and died peacefully, if they were positive for covid - the cause of death will be covid. So it's hard to tell how serious or not this whole situation really is.
He also said that many young people are getting sick and have a hard time breathing because they wear the masks for too long. If you're wearing a mask you should change it every 2 hours, even during long surgeries masks are changed every 2 hours. Otherwise you're breathing in your own waste. Which can cause, for example, liquid to collect on your lungs, and cause a difficulty in breathing.
And this is so depressing, but he also said what you said, about doctors either not caring, or not able, because they fear they'll lose their job (and them being in crippling debt I can see why that could be), if they recommend anything alternative. They pretty much cant even recommend you to change your diet. And many also benefit from this, because prescribing drugs gets them more money.

Isn't it also kinda eerie that covid-19 sounds like "certificate of vaccine IDentification 2019"?
Its not even a coincidence. Corona in itself is no more deadly than the usual flu which also kills more people per year than what corona even is doing right now. What people also dont know is that the autopsies being done on so called covid patients are showing the exact same bodily damage that 5g radiation poisoning does. The CIA declassified studies done on the effects of electro magnetic frequencies have on the body and its basically exactly the same.5g has been covering a broader network as of late. Yes it existed before but on a lesser coverage but people that were getting ill were not being reported on. Those particular mm waves prevent oxygen from binding to haemoglobin resulting in shortness of breath, etc etc. The cia documents are available. The whole thing is a scam to chip everyone for total control. Its BAD PEOPLE

My sisters father-in-law is a doctor, and he also said that the Covid stats are not very helpful, because at the moment saying that a patient has, or died of covid, gets staff more government money. Even if a patient is 90 years old, had cancer 2 times, and died peacefully, if they were positive for covid - the cause of death will be covid. So it's hard to tell how serious or not this whole situation really is.
He also said that many young people are getting sick and have a hard time breathing because they wear the masks for too long. If you're wearing a mask you should change it every 2 hours, even during long surgeries masks are changed every 2 hours. Otherwise you're breathing in your own waste. Which can cause, for example, liquid to collect on your lungs, and cause a difficulty in breathing.
And this is so depressing, but he also said what you said, about doctors either not caring, or not able, because they fear they'll lose their job (and them being in crippling debt I can see why that could be), if they recommend anything alternative. They pretty much cant even recommend you to change your diet. And many also benefit from this, because prescribing drugs gets them more money.

Isn't it also kinda eerie that covid-19 sounds like "certificate of vaccine IDentification 2019"?
Plus allI the statistics being fraudulent and fake. U could fall of a building and they would list u as Covid, I know real people whose family members died from strokes, cancer, heart attacks but whose death certificates state covid

topquark

You people are pathetic. You sit here judging these poor boys without a single ounce of solid proof whatsoever -- just a bunch of delusional BS -- and you accuse them of what? Being part of an evil cult that you don't even have any hard evidence exists? Being pedophiles and murderers? You say they are evil. Then what are you?? I have zero evidence that these boys are evil, but I do have very clear proof that you people are. You slander them and wish them dead based just on your theories and speculations -- no real proof at all -- and you still feel good about being good "Christians"? If that is not evil, then I don't know what is. If this is what Christians are like, then you are worse than these supposedly evil cults you are so afraid of. You are a bunch of self-righteous, delusional hypocrites and should be ashamed of yourselves.

You people are pathetic. You sit here judging these poor boys without a single ounce of solid proof whatsoever -- just a bunch of delusional BS -- and you accuse them of what? Being part of an evil cult that you don't even have any hard evidence exists? Being pedophiles and murderers? You say they are evil. Then what are you?? I have zero evidence that these boys are evil, but I do have very clear proof that you people are. You slander them and wish them dead based just on your theories and speculations -- no real proof at all -- and you still feel good about being good "Christians"? If that is not evil, then I don't know what is. If this is what Christians are like, then you are worse than these supposedly evil cults you are so afraid of. You are a bunch of self-righteous, delusional hypocrites and should be ashamed of yourselves.
Then why are you here? you literally wasted minutes typing that nonesense all because you don't agree with our theories. Please, just leave the thread if your another close minded, protective ARMY.

Lmao. Ok. If u say so

Then why are you here? you literally wasted minutes typing that nonesense all because you don't agree with our theories. Please, just leave the thread if your another close minded, protective ARMY.
WORKS ON MY FREAKING TITS WHEN PEOPLE SAY, there is zero evidence of the ILLUMINATI. Like how annoying are these people. Literally millions of verified evidences that they exist, it even comes straight out of their mouths and people are in denial.

WORKS ON MY FREAKING TITS WHEN PEOPLE SAY, there is zero evidence of the ILLUMINATI. Like how annoying are these people. Literally millions of verified evidences that they exist, it even comes straight out of their mouths and people are in denial.
These people are like a disease. I think we have a new virus infecting the world. (This is a joke)

Cookie

Established
If you disagree then this simply isn't the place for you... Just leave and carry on being a sheep. Don't insult the beliefs of others who have clearly stated that this is speculation. None of us wanted to hate or slander BTS and I personally don't believe they bad people. But if you dont see any suspicious symbolism in their videos or in kpop for that matter then you need to go reevaluate. You can disagree but this is our point of view. Leave if you don't like it

HANNA1999

Rookie
I'm pretty sure you didn't read a word in this thread .. OK, just go to first page, first post and you gonna see the proofs that no person can deny , then read some pages ...
AGAIN, we don't hate the boys , we wish they get saved .. maybe they also want to get out from all this satanic stuff they're into ..

I want people in this thread to be aware of something since iv seen people comment in the politics thread that they like it better over there since they feel people here are still fans or still LIKE them. I would like to tell those people that you need to do more research to try and understand an extremely complex topic. The FACT IS, That BTS may be evil themselves, some of them may be victims forced into a Satanic life and that has many many various factors within in it. BOTH OPTIONS ARE THERE. Some could be victims and some could have joined evil willingly. when u come here swaying either towards super fandom, or the opposite , of complete condemnation and hatred, u lose objectivity and the ability to see the truth. Whether each individual of BTS is evil or not, the fact that remains is that they serve a Satanic agenda within a Satanic industry, for satanic purpose. And u should always keep that in mind

Last edited:
I will not take the vaccine unless I am forced to do so. And the fact that even BT$ is pushing the vaccine agenda is enough indication for me.

Back to COVID-19. It is not as deadly as media make it out to be. In fact it is like a flu. There are thousands of doctors who are censored who fight to reveal the truth that it’s a hoax. The people who are affected by COVID-19 are the ones with compromised immune system and those who suffer from other diseases.
Like 99% of people who died of COVID-19 in Italy had other serious diseases.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

The statistics are not true. Anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, but who has died from other disease will have COVID-19 on their death certificate (even if they are fully recovered from the virus). The video explains the hoax:

The only reason for this fake pandemic is to implement NWO, control people, spread panic, cause economic crisis, make people depended on government, vaccinate everyone etc.

The best effective way of beating any viruses is through boosting immune system. Yes and that can be only achieved by changing daily habits and diet. Getting enough sleep, being physically active, avoiding stress and stopping eating foods full of harmful chemical additives (like sugar, msg etc). Organic and not processed foods full of antioxidants and vitamins are the answer here. There is so much poison in the food we eat everyday and medical system refuses to address it. It is the immune system that protects us from viruses and the main focus should be to strengthen it.

Since my dad got cancer I got interested in alternative medicine and the truth is that mainstream medical system is like mafia and is run by the satanic families that control the information that doctors are taught in medical schools. Highly effective natural cancer treatments like Gerson therapy are hidden from people or ridiculed by the establishment. Doctors only know what they are taught and what is labelled to be truth by the corrupt system. Patients don’t get funding for alternative treatments and doctors who recommend them may lose their licence.

It is by design that medical students hardly learn anything about nutrition or vitamins. The goal here is to make people sick and depended on drugs that instead of addressing the roots of the disease just treat the symptoms and cause side effects. Pharmaceutical industry is nothing but mafia.

I highly recommend reading The Medical Mafia by Guylaine Lanctot it is a great eye opening book explaining how medical system really work.
YOU are SO ON POINT

This made me laugh... why exactly are you here then??? It’s not evil to speculate when celebs themselves have come out and spoken about being controlled or exploited in the industry. I don’t hate BTS I actually feel sorry for what they go through. Check out Justin Bieber, Britney Spears and Kanye!

Also on another note, I saw a vid of Jimin and jungkook eating in a restaurant in London with friends. I was thinking if they were controlled how are they able to meet up with non celeb friends but hardly their parents on tour. Big hit allows them out like that. I didn’t see no managers with them I don’t think just saw them entering the car later but how does that work

This made me laugh... why exactly are you here then??? It’s not evil to speculate when celebs themselves have come out and spoken about being controlled or exploited in the industry. I don’t hate BTS I actually feel sorry for what they go through. Check out Justin Bieber, Britney Spears and Kanye!

Also on another note, I saw a vid of Jimin and jungkook eating in a restaurant in London with friends. I was thinking if they were controlled how are they able to meet up with non celeb friends but hardly their parents on tour. Big hit allows them out like that. I didn’t see no managers with them I don’t think just saw them entering the car later but how does that work
Post?
Can these people even go out without being mobbed??? I dont know how it works. Look at Kanye he is a total nutcracker mk ultra slave but he kinda goes places?

Post?
Can these people even go out without being mobbed??? I dont know how it works. Look at Kanye he is a total nutcracker mk ultra slave but he kinda goes places?
Yh that’s what I don’t understand............

It was in Chinatown in London. They didn’t get mobbed but I think there was security with them. British fans aren’t as crazy as some of the Korean and American fans lol. We are calm here

Last edited:
Eu sempre penso:
-Será que eu estou certa em acreditar que eles são illuminati,ou estou apenas julgando eles?
Será que sou um ser humano mal por querer que toda essa teoria fosse mentira?
Mas ,toda vez que vejo essa provas me sinto dividida sem saber no quê acreditar...
Peço todo dia que Jesus revele a verdade pra mim...
E que se eles verdadeiramente fizerem parte de grupos satânicos ,eu oro a Deus para que todos sejam em breve libertos desse mal.
Had to use google translate to understand you. You are not a bad person for thinking this, you are just open minded. I agree, we should continue praying that they will come back to their senses.

Shuna

Star
Eu sempre penso:
-Será que eu estou certa em acreditar que eles são illuminati,ou estou apenas julgando eles?
Será que sou um ser humano mal por querer que toda essa teoria fosse mentira?
Mas ,toda vez que vejo essa provas me sinto dividida sem saber no quê acreditar...
Peço todo dia que Jesus revele a verdade pra mim...
E que se eles verdadeiramente fizerem parte de grupos satânicos ,eu oro a Deus para que todos sejam em breve libertos desse mal.
As somewhat_yuna said, and you are the same, like all those who seek extraordinary, because passed from ignorance, where earlier, from a state of blindness, to someone who fights, I still find that it is extraordinary.