BTS discussion thread

I just want to apologise again if I caused any drama or negativity here. It truly was not my attention. I have always been an empath and have looked at the good in people. I am no longer an army but I truly believe that once upon a time BTS had goodness in them. Sadly they were exploited for evil, most likely underwent mind programming at a young age, went through horrific rituals and were forced to partake in sacrifices. Some of them now may enjoy it whilst other have no choice to follow. The truth is we don’t know. Today I really started missing Jonghyun. Before his death I never knew him but somehow his death really impacted me. I thought that we don’t know what he went through the same way we don’t know what BTS go through. I’m thankful for every post made here, be it informative, funny or inspiring. This thread has helped so many break the spell BTS once had on them including me. I thank you all. That being said I absolutely hate negativity or toxicity and that’s why I feel the need to speak out but sometimes I am misunderstood for feeling sympathy. I just try to put myself in others shoes and I believe in compassion. I think death threats and ridiculing comments are not right but some think that it’s justified. I truly don’t understand that but I’ll try to next time I’m sorry

I’m sorry again if I upset anyone. I am still young and have a lot to learn. We have to be a kinder and more understanding world

Ruqayyah

Last edited:

MiaWallace

Rookie
It's interesting
I usually don't pay attention to such details. I wanted to ask can it be that some idols use these emoji not on the purpose?...
Once upon a time I liked chaotic emoji patterns like these:
View attachment 39427View attachment 39428View attachment 39430
I used them in the same way in photo editing, food emoji were some of the favorites. Back then I didn't know p¡zzag@te and such were existing

Thanks for replying.

I understand and respect your point of view but the Emojis in those pictures that you've posted are Emojis of smiling face, wink face, kiss face, etc

I posted that picture of Jhope with emojis of pizza and ice cream because it really caught my attention since those emojis represent p3dophil3 codes. Don't you think it's a little bit too weird?

And here's are some more pictures that I have found which make this thing even more suspicious...

Attachments

MiaWallace

Rookie
Ahh I see... I don’t think they even have tome to be managers lol. BTS are so busy. Thanks for replying

I don’t know much about txt but I feel so bad for them. Literally young boys having to put up with egotistical hyungs and a weird man who seems to only let young boys into his company. Everything about that company is eerie and being exposed to it at their age is terrifying
I don't know much about about TXT either but can you believe that they have been mentioned in THIS VIDEO????? o_O:oops: (Minute 1:08:58)

I mean they clearly show BTS pictures first and later TXT pictures but in the narrative they only say - ''the Korean pop group TXT put on a video last year called ''CROWN''....
Idk....at this point everything seems so weird and sinister. :eek:

Attachments

gisellex

Rookie
I don't know much about about TXT either but can you believe that they have been mentioned in THIS VIDEO????? o_O:oops: (Minute 1:08:58)

I mean they clearly show BTS pictures first and later TXT pictures but in the narrative they only say - ''the Korean pop group TXT put on a video last year called ''CROWN''....
Idk....at this point everything seems so weird and sinister. :eek:
They were also featured on this site in a post already scary!

Lily-Blue

Established
Hello everybody. I watched a video today that freaked me out and I immediately thought of BTS's "DNA". Although the lyrics of this song do not correlate with the video I watched, which everyone should see for their own health and welfare (here it is):

... the title of this song and the choreography in the MV (with the arm) is uncanny. Some of their song titles with respect to predictive programming is astonishing. For example, the song "Black Swan" was released on January 17, 2020. Shortly after, the Covid-19 pandemic swept the world and caused a Black Swan worldwide economic meltdown. According to the website corporatefinanceinstitute.com, "a black swan event, a phrase commonly used in the world of finance, is an extremely negative event or occurrence that is impossibly difficult to predict". Coincidence? Maybe I'm making a stretch here.

I also thought of BTS's "ON", one of the most blasphemous music videos I've ever seen with dark lyrics:

"Can't hold me down cuz you know I'm a fighter
Choosing to descend into the dark abyss
Find me and I'm gonna bleed with ya"

The song title "ON" is interesting as we next experienced mass rioting in the United States and worldwide, as domestic terrorist groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa burned down cities while mayors and governors cowered and did nothing to stop them. It's still occurring to this very hour. It's ON. A coup to remove Trump is ON. A worldwide coup to destroy economies and bring in the New World Order is ON. Mass lockdowns meant to subjugate billions of people, using falsified data to push a falsified pandemic, is ON. It's all ON.

Someone made a comment on this thread at the beginning of this year about BTS and the UN, where she warned that the UN will by their own admission take a leading role in the New World Order. She commented on how/why BTS was able to speak there. They are clearly involved in world events, having hundreds of millions of fans and incredible influence never before seen in my lifetime. I might be way off here but it appears that everything happening has been planned, just like everything was planned for the boys' progression from young innocents to world players, and I mean that not in a good sense.

I believe that evil has descended upon us and no one, no matter where in the world, is safe from what is about to occur. And I believe that BTS was selected as a harbinger to announce to their massive fan base and on to the world (in compliance with spiritual law), Satan's arrival to the party.

Last edited:
Hello everybody. I watched a video today that freaked me out and I immediately thought of BTS's "DNA". Although the lyrics of this song do not correlate with the video I watched, which everyone should see for their own health and welfare (here it is):

... the title of this song and the choreography in the MV (with the arm) is uncanny. Some of their song titles with respect to predictive programming is astonishing. For example, the song "Black Swan" was released on January 17, 2020. Shortly after, the Covid-19 pandemic swept the world and caused a Black Swan worldwide economic meltdown. According to the website corporatefinanceinstitute.com, "a black swan event, a phrase commonly used in the world of finance, is an extremely negative event or occurrence that is impossibly difficult to predict". Coincidence? Maybe I'm making a stretch here.

I also thought of BTS's "ON", one of the most blasphemous music videos I've ever seen with dark lyrics:

The song title "ON" is interesting as we next experienced mass rioting in the United States and worldwide, as domestic terrorist groups like Black Lives Matter and Antifa burned down cities while mayors and governors cowered and did nothing to stop them. It's still occurring to this very hour. It's ON. A coup to remove Trump is ON. A worldwide coup to destroy economies and bring in the New World Order is ON. Mass lockdowns meant to subjugate billions of people, using falsified data to push a falsified pandemic, is ON. It's all ON.

Someone made a comment on this thread at the beginning of this year about BTS and the UN, where she warned that the UN will by their own admission take a leading role in the New World Order. She commented on how/why BTS was able to speak there. They are clearly involved in world events, having hundreds of millions of fans and incredible influence never before seen in my lifetime. I might be way off here but it appears that everything happening has been planned, just like everything was planned for the boys' progression from young innocents to world players, and I mean that not in a good sense.

I believe that evil has descended upon us and no one, no matter where in the world, is safe from what is about to occur. And I believe that BTS was selected as a harbinger to announce to their massive fan base and on to the world (in compliance with spiritual law), Satan's arrival to the party.
you think Black lives matter is a terrorist group??

Reactions: 000

OvercomeItAll

Established

I read the replies under the covid-19 vid you linked and they're all calling out mask policies, referring to the mask as The Mask of Submission? Seriously??

I know this covid-19 vaccine is scary, it's so new and it'll likely be given to millions of people worldwide. I doubt we'll know exactly what's in it. But I can't ignore that there are already a LOT of people (in the West esp) that have proven just how uneducated they are in the field of medicine and the science behind virus transmission. Like extremely ignorant and stupid. Any claims they make against the covid-19 vaccine, they'd make against safe, established vaccines too that have been around for hundreds of years.

I don't know how else we can overcome this pandemic besides administering a vaccine worldwide (The Plague didn't have a vaccine produced and lasted 800 long years). It's terrifying and a huge risk, but what else could you possibly do? People are dying from the virus day and night, and this doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon :/

I read the replies under the covid-19 vid you linked and they're all calling out mask policies, referring to the mask as The Mask of Submission? Seriously??

I know this covid-19 vaccine is scary, it's so new and it'll likely be given to millions of people worldwide. I doubt we'll know exactly what's in it. But I can't ignore that there are already a LOT of people (in the West esp) that have proven just how uneducated they are in the field of medicine and the science behind virus transmission. Like extremely ignorant and stupid. Any claims they make against the covid-19 vaccine, they'd make against safe, established vaccines too that have been around for hundreds of years.

I don't know how else we can overcome this pandemic besides administering a vaccine worldwide (The Plague didn't have a vaccine produced and lasted 800 long years). It's terrifying and a huge risk, but what else could you possibly do? People are dying from the virus day and night, and this doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon :/
I agree...everybody saying the vaccine is bad...its obviously it is...but without the vaccine how to be cured and safe from this corona?
like we are in the risk of getting corona..I don't know but it seems taking the vaccine like better solution for protection than not taking it...again I am not sure but just saying what I think

Natta123

Rookie
I agree...everybody saying the vaccine is bad...its obviously it is...but without the vaccine how to be cured and safe from this corona?
like we are in the risk of getting corona..I don't know but it seems taking the vaccine like better solution for protection than not taking it...again I am not sure but just saying what I think
I will not take the vaccine unless I am forced to do so. And the fact that even BT$ is pushing the vaccine agenda is enough indication for me.

Back to COVID-19. It is not as deadly as media make it out to be. In fact it is like a flu. There are thousands of doctors who are censored who fight to reveal the truth that it’s a hoax. The people who are affected by COVID-19 are the ones with compromised immune system and those who suffer from other diseases.
Like 99% of people who died of COVID-19 in Italy had other serious diseases.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

The statistics are not true. Anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, but who has died from other disease will have COVID-19 on their death certificate (even if they are fully recovered from the virus). The video explains the hoax:

The only reason for this fake pandemic is to implement NWO, control people, spread panic, cause economic crisis, make people depended on government, vaccinate everyone etc.

The best effective way of beating any viruses is through boosting immune system. Yes and that can be only achieved by changing daily habits and diet. Getting enough sleep, being physically active, avoiding stress and stopping eating foods full of harmful chemical additives (like sugar, msg etc). Organic and not processed foods full of antioxidants and vitamins are the answer here. There is so much poison in the food we eat everyday and medical system refuses to address it. It is the immune system that protects us from viruses and the main focus should be to strengthen it.

Since my dad got cancer I got interested in alternative medicine and the truth is that mainstream medical system is like mafia and is run by the satanic families that control the information that doctors are taught in medical schools. Highly effective natural cancer treatments like Gerson therapy are hidden from people or ridiculed by the establishment. Doctors only know what they are taught and what is labelled to be truth by the corrupt system. Patients don’t get funding for alternative treatments and doctors who recommend them may lose their licence.

It is by design that medical students hardly learn anything about nutrition or vitamins. The goal here is to make people sick and depended on drugs that instead of addressing the roots of the disease just treat the symptoms and cause side effects. Pharmaceutical industry is nothing but mafia.

I highly recommend reading The Medical Mafia by Guylaine Lanctot it is a great eye opening book explaining how medical system really work.

Last edited:

Lily-Blue

Established

People have been scared silly by cases/deaths posted daily on news stations all over the world. When you look into it, though, you'll find many anomalies and you'll begin to educate yourself as I did on what is really going on. Only you can do that for yourself. I find that a lot of times, people don't want to go there but when they begin to research, they find some very interesting things. If you watch the video I posted, you'll get a better idea of what has been planned for us. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. God bless.

OvercomeItAll

Established
I will not take the vaccine unless I am forced to do so. And the fact that even BT$ is pushing the vaccine agenda is enough indication for me.

Back to COVID-19. It is not as deadly as media make it out to be. In fact it is like a flu. There are thousands of doctors who are censored who fight to reveal the truth that it’s a hoax. The people who are affected by COVID-19 are the ones with compromised immune system and those who suffer from other diseases.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

The statistics are not true. Anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, but who has died from other disease will have COVID-19 on their death certificate (even if they are fully recovered from the virus). The video explains the hoax:

The only reason for this fake pandemic is to implement NWO, control people, spread panic, cause economic crisis, make people depended on government, vaccinate everyone etc.

The best effective way of beating any viruses is through boosting immune system. Yes and that can be only achieved by changing daily habits and diet. Getting enough sleep, being physically active, avoiding stress and stopping eating foods full of harmful chemical additives (like sugar, msg etc). Organic and not processed foods full of antioxidants and vitamins are the answer here. There is so much poison in the food we eat everyday and medical system refuses to address it. It is the immune system that protects us from viruses and the main focus should be to strengthen it.

Since my dad got cancer I got interested in alternative medicine and the truth is that mainstream medical system is like mafia and is run by the satanic families that control the information that doctors are taught in medical schools. Highly effective natural cancer treatments like Gerson therapy are hidden from people or ridiculed by the establishment. Doctors only know what they are taught and what is labelled to be truth by the corrupt system. Patients don’t get funding for alternative treatments and doctors who recommend them may lose their licence.

It is by design that medical students hardly learn anything about nutrition or vitamins. The goal here is to make people sick and depended on drugs that instead of addressing the roots of the disease just treat the symptoms and cause side effects. Pharmaceutical industry is nothing but mafia.

I highly recommend reading The Medical Mafia by Guylaine Lanctot it is a great eye opening book explaining how medical system really work.
Covid-19 is a hoax? Just a flu? Um...I'm assuming you've had no one close to you who was super healthy and young die from it, because I definitely know people like that. Many of them.

You don't just have to be immunocompromised to be at risk, even if you have an illness like asthma which wouldn't otherwise kill you if you're on meds, you are at risk of dying. Even if you get better from Covid? Your lungs may never be the same, some people can't breathe like they used to even though they contracted the disease months ago, even though they took all the right vitamins and had extremely good health prior to covid.

I agree about the cancer and medicine thing, they def. hide life-saving treatments from patients just for their money and do really shady things. But you think a whole pandemic is...fake? Does it matter if the numbers are smaller than they are shared to be? People are still dying from it, young and old every day. It's so unpredictable.

My cousin worked as a doctor in a Covid hospital 6 days a week for 3 months and the things she's seen... She'd laugh out to hear that people still think the disease is "just a flu". A normal flu does not kill you in 3 days because of an underlying condition you've had for years without issue, it doesnt cause fevers that reach 40°C for a week straight. This virus was manufactured in a lab. It was made to kill, to wipe out the weak. It's very real and can be very dangerous for so many people.

Lily-Blue

Established
The vaccine, if mRNA, will be deadly. The video I posted above describes how it works, or you can search a technology called CRISPR. But a vaccine is not necessary to deal with this pandemic. There are studies and trials of new treatments (not vaccines) for Covid-19 that have high cure rates, and I would choose one of them above any unsafe, barely-tested vaccine. No coronavirus vaccine has ever been successful, just as no flu vaccine has ever been successful. Those viruses mutate incredibly fast and render regular vaccines useless shortly after they're given. However, the make-up of the vaccines prepared for Covid-19 are not regular.

The purpose of vaccinating the entire world with mRNA vaccines is not to eliminate a virus. It's to administer a nano technology capable of tracking your vaccine history and monitoring your current health. This information can be used against you in many ways as described in the video I posted above. It's the goal of the entire pandemic initiative. If they can get inside our bodies with a technology that can communicate with A.I. systems, and we become "scannable", we're no longer free. We've become slaves.

Last edited:

Lily-Blue

Established
Covid-19 is a hoax? Just a flu? Um...I'm assuming you've had no one close to you who was super healthy and young die from it, because I definitely know people like that. Many of them.

You don't just have to be immunocompromised to be at risk, even if you have an illness like asthma which wouldn't otherwise kill you if you're on meds, you are at risk of dying. Even if you get better from Covid? Your lungs may never be the same, some people can't breathe like they used to even though they contracted the disease months ago, even though they took all the right vitamins and had extremely good health prior to covid.

I agree about the cancer and medicine thing, they def. hide life-saving treatments from patients just for their money and do really shady things. But you think a whole pandemic is...fake? Does it matter if the numbers are smaller than they are shared to be? People are still dying from it, young and old every day. It's so unpredictable.

My cousin worked as a doctor in a Covid hospital 6 days a week for 3 months and the things she's seen... She'd laugh out to hear that people still think the disease is "just a flu". A normal flu does not kill you in 3 days because of an underlying condition you've had for years without issue, it doesnt cause fevers that reach 40°C for a week straight. This virus was manufactured in a lab. It was made to kill, to wipe out the weak. It's very real and can be very dangerous for so many people.
Yes, the virus was clearly manufactured. But they forgot about something important, which is the efficiency of the human immune system. What they had hoped would wipe out many didn't even come close. In fact some very evil people (Cuomo, gov of New York state among others) had to boost the death rate in the U.S. by sending people with pneumonia and flu to nursing homes, to kill healthy but susceptible old people. This is documented. If there's one over-reaching factor that negates all of the BS in the pandemic craze, it's that the world's death rate didn't rise. That's what happens when you include motorcycle and car accident deaths as "Covid" deaths. It's what happens when you take flu deaths that occur every year, and number them as "Covid" deaths. Ditto for heart-attack victims.

Lily-Blue

Established
Apologies btw, for turning the discussion away from BTS and onto coronavirus talk. I was really posting on this thread because I'm shocked at the level of involvement BTS has with the UN and world events. Also donating over $1million to Black Lives Matter (sorry but this was not a good thing to do – BLM with their partner Antifa went on to destroy hundreds of millions of dollars of property, intimidate and beat people in the streets, and worse, but I won't get into that here). Back to BTS pushing agendas that will not benefit anyone but the globalists behind them. What really bothers me are certain BTS song titles that correlate with catastrophes that were unknown at the time the songs were released. I wonder how much of what has happened since early 2020 was planned and orchestrated.

I dont know wh

I dont know why we are speaking about this here but the Corona scam is the biggest hoax in history to bring in the NWO.I agree with everything you said. My dad is an allopathic doctor who left western medicine and now does functional root cause medicine. The western medicine industry is straight up evil. This is just all exactly what Lily Blue has said above. Its sad for me to think there are so many people out there who dont know this

Apologies btw, for turning the discussion away from BTS and onto coronavirus talk. I was really posting on this thread because I'm shocked at the level of involvement BTS has with the UN and world events. Also donating over $1million to Black Lives Matter (sorry but this was not a good thing to do – BLM with their partner Antifa went on to destroy hundreds of millions of dollars of property, intimidate and beat people in the streets, and worse, but I won't get into that here). Back to BTS pushing agendas that will not benefit anyone but the globalists behind them. What really bothers me are certain BTS song titles that correlate with catastrophes that were unknown at the time the songs were released. I wonder how much of what has happened since early 2020 was planned and orchestrated.
Lily Blue my ol friend!!!!

What song titles do u speak of?? Pls share :)

Door

Rookie

My sisters father-in-law is a doctor, and he also said that the Covid stats are not very helpful, because at the moment saying that a patient has, or died of covid, gets staff more government money. Even if a patient is 90 years old, had cancer 2 times, and died peacefully, if they were positive for covid - the cause of death will be covid. So it's hard to tell how serious or not this whole situation really is.
He also said that many young people are getting sick and have a hard time breathing because they wear the masks for too long. If you're wearing a mask you should change it every 2 hours, even during long surgeries masks are changed every 2 hours. Otherwise you're breathing in your own waste. Which can cause, for example, liquid to collect on your lungs, and cause a difficulty in breathing.
And this is so depressing, but he also said what you said, about doctors either not caring, or not able, because they fear they'll lose their job (and them being in crippling debt I can see why that could be), if they recommend anything alternative. They pretty much cant even recommend you to change your diet. And many also benefit from this, because prescribing drugs gets them more money.

Isn't it also kinda eerie that covid-19 sounds like "certificate of vaccine IDentification 2019"?