BTS discussion thread

They basically describe everything. The girls on the MV are the fans. J*n's girl die. I think they want and know that there are going to be a lot of suicides when this happens. That's why "y***gi" put that sample on his song.
Can you see in this video it says im fine
where Taehyung is running with the girl F55C8FBA-3FBB-4A2A-A7D4-C3149F2073CC.png
It’s in the same print as fake love

67B6E444-5067-4A43-8D93-9398351268E0.jpeg
see everything has been preplanned. They love inverting things in the illuminati so you can see the save me correlated to I’m fine in the I’m fine song it’s all so creepy

Shuna

Star
Speaking of Jungkook ... On the other hand, the cross (death) is on white (life, or light) and the circle (life) is on black (gray in animation (gray = danger or something like that...)):
View attachment 39357
Pause on the BTS articles, I am developing my article on EXO:

Announcement, just to put this link, which can be useful on some research, put here because of the prediction of the death of the member of BTS, who will, no doubt be dead, on August 30. Jin gets dressed, with the sacrifice outfit, then at the end of the clip, he adds a gray tracksuit (gray = danger), where he drops the flower vase, and will change to a costume. Probably the next day, he changes to resume the outfit (like a step back), but succeeded in preventing the vase from falling (which shows that it is the next day). Even the movement of the elements in the Wings logo gives an effect, going back in time. In BT21, Jungkook paints the van white (the same color, as the flower delivery man):

Guys unrelated but I just found out Chen from exo had a child with his fiancée. I’m so shocked. Didn’t even know he had a gf I haven’t been keeping up with Kpop and I’m shook. No one even knew about this. Just goes to show they are able to hide so much of their secret life and that now even BTS are at the age of settling down. I’m sure some are in relationships.
It’s so sad they have to hide this stuff

Shuna

Star
I just fell back on the video, from Youtubers, who this time with Tony (he participates in some videos), I post it, it can be interesting (I put the video, block from the restaurant):

taepeach

Veteran
Sad news...
Not BT$ related but yesterday the POPULAR Japanese Actor Haruma Miura have passed away. Death reason suicide. He was 30 yrs old......i am so sad he was my favorite Japanese Actor. :'(
Its just a theory or more a concidence....but dont Bt$ promote their Japanese Album the last few weeks inculding this week?!
I try not to blame on them but its really strange that at the moment where they promote this album or songs in japan this actor die.
has there been many deaths in japanese entertainment industry like in kpop? or is this the first one? bts dont seem related/coorelated to that actor so for now it can be speculation.. also yeah like why his death had to be a few days after bts' comeback? and they said they are working on their new album now..

look their japanese album has been #1 for 5 days straight

Muslim

I guess last month I saw a dream where I saw at jin in middle of the dream. He was walking and crying as it looked like his left eye was pulled out and there was a reddish wound ( I'm so sorry this is creepy ) he came to me and I held his hands. (* note : I left bts completely in 2018 due to their connections with illuminati. And prayed that they'd understand what they're doing is wrong. )

Now the matter is, around that time, I read the theory about jins sacrifice. I can't remember whether I read it BEFORE seeing the dream or after.

Again I am not an army. Although I recently started searching for theories and may stop soon.

Last edited:
has there been many deaths in japanese entertainment industry like in kpop? or is this the first one? bts dont seem related/coorelated to that actor so for now it can be speculation.. also yeah like why his death had to be a few days after bts' comeback? and they said they are working on their new album now..

look their japanese album has been #1 for 5 days straight
I also wonder if jpop have many deaths like Kpop...I didn't even think its possible for Japanese celebrity to die for BTS...after reading this I am not ruling it out

I also think that Jin are better than others...Tae are the most evil one a long with Namjoon..its sad they chooses him instead of others...Tae are sooo evil..I would prefer he got killed instead of Jin...but I think the elite like him for being so evil
Wow...........this is what I mean some of the stuff you guys say. You get a vibe that he’s evil yet you don’t know what any of them are doing behind the scenes. I ain’t defending him and I’ve said multiple times hes probs one of the magicians but you saying he should be killed with no evidence is actually just wow. Idk what to say even. He was 16/17 when he debuted I think. That’s very young and he probs was born into the occult. You guys say they don’t have a moral compass but say stuff like this.

Wishing death on someone is toxic I am sorry. We also don’t know what Jin does (he’s the oldest and it’s weird that he was in a group with minors) but I don’t wish death on him. Seriously!!! Some of you need to look at your hearts

Last edited:
Wow...........this is what I mean some of the stuff you guys say. You get a vibe that he’s evil yet you don’t know what any of them are doing behind the scenes. I ain’t defending him and I’ve said multiple times hes probs one of the magicians but you saying he should be killed with no evidence is actually just wow. Idk what to say even. He was 16/17 when he debuted I think. That’s very young and he probs was born into the occult. You guys say they don’t have a moral compass but say stuff like this.
Facts sister .

Anonymous007

Rookie
I've seen ppl say that J*k and v are t*t managers but I'm not sure in what way.....but I do agree that the t*t boys are very much controlled. Their actions are very robotic and static in vlives and international interviews with celebrities. They also keep doing the same childish activities such as arts and crafts and coloring on boards. I don't think they'll ever do an activity they are genuinely interested in doing for the fans......

I've seen ppl say that J*k and v are t*t managers but I'm not sure in what way.....but I do agree that the t*t boys are very much controlled. Their actions are very robotic and static in vlives and international interviews with celebrities. They also keep doing the same childish activities such as arts and crafts and coloring on boards. I don't think they'll ever do an activity they are genuinely interested in doing for the fans......
Ahh I see... I don’t think they even have tome to be managers lol. BTS are so busy. Thanks for replying

I don’t know much about txt but I feel so bad for them. Literally young boys having to put up with egotistical hyungs and a weird man who seems to only let young boys into his company. Everything about that company is eerie and being exposed to it at their age is terrifying

Wishing death on someone is toxic I am sorry. We also don’t know what Jin does (he’s the oldest and it’s weird that he was in a group with minors) but I don’t wish death on him. Seriously!!! Some of you need to look at your hearts
wow you are quoting a very old comment of mine...I forget it haha
any way...whats your purpose of digging up these comment? so you want to prove us that we are bad here? ok
if you think that..then why are you here in this forum...you obviously still like him...you can do that...I am not gonna tell you who you should like or you shouldn't...but if you are in this forum, you should be willing to hear this...because like it or not, Tae is involved in murdering people..yep you hear it...I don't want to go again to all of these posts I am sure you have seen it, there is tons of evidence about that..he named his dog coal briquette before jonghyun death four hours...I am sure there is a lots of talks about that and you have seen it..he sacrificed his grandmother and his friend..have song called stigma..he speak for himself..you can deny and dismiss all of that, but don't expect others to do the same and other will also speak out what he have done, and yes I am not afraid to say I don't like him, I have zero care or sympathy about him..why should I care about murderer? if you want thats your choice...but don't force others to do it..and if you still like him you can join army rather than complaining and being here

wow you are quoting a very old comment of mine...I forget it haha
any way...whats your purpose of digging up these comment? so you want to prove us that we are bad here? ok
if you think that..then why are you here in this forum...you obviously still like him...you can do that...I am not gonna tell you who you should like or you shouldn't...but if you are in this forum, you should be willing to hear this...because like it or not, Tae is involved in murdering people..yep you hear it...I don't want to go again to all of these posts I am sure you have seen it, there is tons of evidence about that..he named his dog coal briquette before jonghyun death four hours...I am sure there is a lots of talks about that and you have seen it..he sacrificed his grandmother and his friend..have song called stigma..he speak for himself..you can deny and dismiss all of that, but don't expect others to do the same and other will also speak out what he have done, and yes I am not afraid to say I don't like him, I have zero care or sympathy about him..why should I care about murderer? if you want thats your choice...but don't force others to do it..and if you still like him you can join army rather than complaining and being here
No no no..... you got it all wrong
You just wished for him to die. I don’t agree with that. One minute you guys say they’re evil the next you say their company is in charge of whatever they do. You believe everything you read on here whilst I am Able to analyse and make a judgement that we don’t know 100% what they have done. You still have a profile pic of taemin when he’s probably one of the worst artists if we were to go back to what the forums have said. I don’t like Kpop anymore or BTS and I’m really not a fan. I also criticise Tae all the time but some of you go too far saying you wish him death etc. I just don’t see that as right I’m sorry. If me calling you out on something upsets you don’t tell me to leave because of it lol. It’s not mature!!! Also I contributed to the posts about Tae possibly being an occultist, one to sacrifice his family etc so what are you trying to say haha.

All the stuff you said were assumptions. There’s a higher chance of Jong being a sacrifice for your precious taemin than BTS but you don’t wanna see that do you.. I don’t know how it’s ever acceptable to wish someone dies and I’m sorry if I offended you but this is a public forum and I feel you were really irresponsible

Kittyn

Established

Agree

About Jin, he's lucky that he's a bit young looking than his age. At 32:36 of the video, if that's a normal 20 year old looking guy with minors, that would be awkward.

No no no..... you got it all wrong
You just wished for him to die. I don’t agree with that. One minute you guys say they’re evil the next you say their company is in charge of whatever they do. You believe everything you read on here whilst I am Able to analyse and make a judgement that we don’t know 100% what they have done. You still have a profile pic of taemin when he’s probably one of the worst artists if we were to go back to what the forums have said. I don’t like Kpop anymore or BTS and I’m really not a fan. I also criticise Tae all the time but some of you go too far saying you wish him death etc. I just don’t see that as right I’m sorry. If me calling you out on something upsets you don’t tell me to leave because of it lol. It’s not mature!!! Also I contributed to the posts about Tae possibly being an occultist, one to sacrifice his family etc so what are you trying to say haha.

All the stuff you said were assumptions. There’s a higher chance of Jong being a sacrifice for your precious taemin than BTS but you don’t wanna see that do you.. I don’t know how it’s ever acceptable to wish someone dies and I’m sorry if I offended you but this is a public forum and I feel you were really irresponsible
there is a lots and a lots of connection between BTS and SPECIALLY tae to Jonghyun death..you CLEARLY don't want to see it..do you?

see I am not condemning you...but you are the one going around and accusing a lots of people of this forum..because they exposed Tae murdering people and you are upset upon that...I tell you you can like whoever you want...I don't care and I know you like him...but you are here condemning others for exposing him...a lots of people were exposing Taemin and I haven't told them anything..I didn't tell them they are wrong...but there you are here saying more connection to Jonghyun death to taemin than BTS...really? how biased you are haha lol
he clearly still your bias..see I don't care again..you can like him...but don't go to others and accuse them false thing
again read my comment because you have twisted what I have said, I did not say I wish Tae death, I said I wish him to be instead replaced with Jin...because as what we know..Jin wasn't involved as much as Tae and thats just a thought that I think...there is nothing wrong for having NO SYMPATHY for murderer..and if you do thats your choice...but don't force others in what you are doing

Him being replaced with Jin is him being sacrificed - That is literally wishing death on someone. 9 people on this thread so far agreed with me so what are you talking about lol. You also don’t know for a fact if Jin will be sacrificed.....

You claiming everything on here is true makes me laugh haha. If Jong was sacrificed he was also sacrificed for the rest of BTS. If you don’t believe in mercy that’s not my problem but saying such horrible stuff isn’t nice. Im the age V was when he joined and tbh if I was in his shoes At that time I wouldn’t have seen the consequences of what I was doing if I didn’t know about the Illuminati. Like I said he’s not perfect and I’m not the one who’s still a Kpop fan lol but saying that is uncalled for I’m sorry. You saying you don’t feel sorry for a Murderer yet you still Stan shinee and other kgroups smh. They would have also sacrificed lmao. Or is it just Tae in the illuminati You can throw a tantrum and say that I’m Tae biased or whatever Idc this is my last post on this matter. Again I wasn’t just talking about you others have a problem of doing this too.
this is my last comment on this thing here, and I am not the one who started the argument its you ..and you are using an appeal to popularity fallacy ...if you go to any Kpop twitter or forum and just joke said the Illuminati is a funny joke...you are gonna get tons of like :)..and thats what seems you want

and again you are here basically dismissing everything about this forum...you understand that part of this forum is also talking about sacrifices which is Murder..do you? because its part of satanic system..so coming here and saying its false Jin won't be sacrificed despite constant evidence...so why are you here in this forum? because we here talk about these things and its very obvious it gonna happen, and all what did I say is that Tae replaced by Jin and you are very angry about that...if you are in this kind of forum...you should be ready to hear that and not throw a tantrum haha..its you who started this argument..right?
I did say many time and again that I don't care you still stan Tae or whatever..I don't dictate how to live your life..but its not right coming condemning others for exposing murderer that what I am trying to say..if you think its false accusation against him, then AGAIN, this forum is not for you...you join other platform were you won't hear such thing..but be prepared that the truth will shock you one day..you deny Jin will die but will happen...be prepared for it..thats all what i will say...bye

this is my last comment on this thing here, and I am not the one who started the argument its you ..and you are using an appeal to popularity fallacy ...if you go to any Kpop twitter or forum and just joke said the Illuminati is a funny joke...you are gonna get tons of like :)..and thats what seems you want

and again you are here basically dismissing everything about this forum...you understand that part of this forum is also talking about sacrifices which is Murder..do you? because its part of satanic system..so coming here and saying its false Jin won't be sacrificed despite constant evidence...so why are you here in this forum? because we here talk about these things and its very obvious it gonna happen, and all what did I say is that Tae replaced by Jin and you are very angry about that...if you are in this kind of forum...you should be ready to hear that and not throw a tantrum haha..its you who started this argument..right?
I did say many time and again that I don't care you still stan Tae or whatever..I don't dictate how to live your life..but its not right coming condemning others for exposing murderer that what I am trying to say..if you think its false accusation against him, then AGAIN, this forum is not for you...you join other platform were you won't hear such thing..but be prepared that the truth will shock you one day..you deny Jin will die but will happen...be prepared for it..thats all what i will say...bye
Thank you!

Just to clarify I do believe in sacrifices and the illuminati and the occult etc. I literally research all my posts about that lol. I said idk if Jin will die only God knows that. Suga might die jk might die someone else
Might die who knows. Sorry I just don’t believe in death threats but you misunderstood me.
If it’s ok with you I will continue on this thread miss please give me permission :)

Bye x

Thank you!

Just to clarify I do believe in sacrifices and the illuminati and the occult etc. I literally research all my posts about that lol. I said idk if Jin will die only God knows that. Suga might die jk might die someone else
Might die who knows. Sorry I just don’t believe in death threats but you misunderstood me.
If it’s ok with you I will continue on this thread miss please give me permission :)

Bye x
its ok dear :) continue in this thread...just that be open minded to hear anything..I don't dictate what you do and what you believe in etc...of course its your choice