BTS discussion thread

Okay, so I finally watched the mv (with a lot of caution because the last time I fully watched a bt§ mv (ON) to analyse it here, it messed me up for days. I hate ON)

Anyway, so somebody already noticed the triangle on the floor where yoonggi is standing amongst the flames. There is a clear circle in that triangle :/

View attachment 36687

Blonde yoonggi likes to murder a lot of men (I discuss that in a bit). In this scene, standing bound in the centre with that symbol, it looks like black haired yoonggi is being prepared to be a sacrifice/killed too. (Which he doesnt end up being because he kills blonde yoonggi. Confusing.)

Speaking of sacrifices, this scene

View attachment 36690

Emperor(?) Yoonggi watches them behead a man. The severed head in a sack is then placed in a wooden box by a man dressed in a black cloak (I'll talk about him in my next post)

Yoonggi then admires this box with the fresh head. (There are multiple boxes there already)

View attachment 36691

To make things worse, some of the heads in sacks never make it into a box. They're hung up like lanterns.

View attachment 36693

View attachment 36692

This made me realise that blood/symbolism of sacrifice always surrounds yoonggi.

In this single (Shadow?), he's surrounded in bloodish wax staining walls and doors.

View attachment 36696

Someone here later found out what artist/sculptor this was inspired from, and how it could symbolise the bands bloodshed. (The second pic of the sculptor's work
looks a lot like a coffin)

View attachment 36702

In ON, we had this scene. A lot of red.

View attachment 36697

I'm pretty sure this is the entire band's bloodshed, but why is it yoonggi that's starring in these scenes most?
I love your analysis. I’d love to work with you next time an mv comes out. You’re really good at picking details!!!!!

Guys I’ve been reading old posts and a lot of you guys say you can’t forget them. There’s actually a post I read about a psychologist talking about the impact of occult symbolism on our minds. We have 3 strata of minds and the collective unconscious strata allows us all to feel the same on a universal level. So when we see symbols we subconsciously understand a meaning of them and has a magical effect. That’s why even if you watch a BTS vid you feel addicted to watching more

Cookie

Established
Guys I’ve been reading old posts and a lot of you guys say you can’t forget them. There’s actually a post I read about a psychologist talking about the impact of occult symbolism on our minds. We have 3 strata of minds and the collective unconscious strata allows us all to feel the same on a universal level. So when we see symbols we subconsciously understand a meaning of them and has a magical effect. That’s why even if you watch a BTS vid you feel addicted to watching more
This is so scary. Like a form of hypnosis. Today is my first day of my BTS cleanse and it's a little difficult, I'm not going to lie.

This is so scary. Like a form of hypnosis. Today is my first day of my BTS cleanse and it's a little difficult, I'm not going to lie.
I know :( good luck on not listening it’s a type of hypnosis. Like I was a teen army so I think I was a bigger fangirl that most of you. It took me a whole year to stop liking Tae and sometimes still I’ll get an urge to watch something of his and I have to stop myself. It’s crazy how addicting they are I’ve never had this before

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
I agree but people can get deceived with the "God loves everyone" "do not judge" "only God knows" narrative. God doesn't just have a "soft spot" for everyone, He gets grieved and hurt with the evilness, idolatry, etc happiness in this world and the way people reject Him. Again they are far from innocent, and they aren't being used for good. Celebrities/idols arent just humans battling with problems, theyve been involved in atrocious rituals, demonic possession, and all kinds of programming and abuse, sacrificing others or being sacrificed themselves. Even their comeback right now in stay gold they are promoting this new age/kaballah agenda of false healing and "hope" and being "illuminated", they are seen as gods more and more every day, and becoming gods is the ultimate goal in the illuminati. They are deceived with the lust of more fame and fortune/money and we of course dont know if they are aware of what else they have to become ultimate Legends. in that sense, only God knows whats in their heart and whats happening behind close doors. and i myself am always praying and hoping that bts or at least the younger ones first, to open themselves up to their sins and regret what they are doing, they have full talent and potential which would be so beautiful if only they were being used for God.
Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't consider that fact. My thoughts are so clear in my head, but now I see how what I said might be confused with the "God is only loving" narrative. The Bible says God hates the wicked, and that it's fine to judge someone's actions, but not their motives. Jesus said to trade your cloak for a sword, and according to Matthew 10:34 "“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword", I think it's evident that Christianity isn't just about love. But I think it's important to remember Matthew 7:3-5 "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?".
I still stand behind my words that judging someone when you're angry/upset/uncomfortable isn't wise. Be it thread members judging BTS, or judging other thread members. Because when you're emotional lines get blurred. Is it about them or about you?

I can't say much about the rituals, demonic possession, programming, sacrifices and etc. because there isn't much hard evidence for that. I'm not saying it can't all be true, especially judging by how satanic kpop mv's look, all the deaths in the kpop industry, how creepy and out of it kpop celebrities act, the fact that the industry is encouraging parasocial relationships, etc. Like you said, God only knows what is behind closed doors. And perhaps it doesn't really matter what is behind those doors. Again, we can't really know their motives, we can only judge them by their fruits. And it's quite obvious what their fruits are. God allows satan in this world, satan has no real power. All he can do is influence, deceive, trick like a little troll that scurries under the bridge. I hope I'm explaining well what I'm trying to say.

Shuna

Star
Yesterday, Youtube proposed to me the video, for the flowers, I believe that we had already spoken about it in the forum before, but confirms the display, of the date, when he puts on his striped garment (symbol of sacrifice) and the cap. Note that the video, underline, that it will be a comeback:

As a reminder, Jin goes to look for the flowers, for the girl, but the girl gets killed by the car, a car driven by Jin. The girl is the partner of RAP Monster (Satan) in 'Do You'. It is she who tempts everyone: See the clip extract, for the rest of the temptations:

List of other chapters:
Prologue : http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/explications-de-l-histoire-globale-de-bts-fr-eng-a150589376
_ (see above)
Part. 2: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-2-wings-partie-2-fr-eng-a155104592
Part. 3: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-3wings-partie-3-fr-eng-a156466066
Part. 4: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-4-wings-partie-4-fake-love-fr-eng-a157424280

In Spring Day, they make the list of the girl, book that Jin, lug around everywhere. Outside like Jonghyun, I bet that the BTS, make a concert in tribute to the sacrifice. In fact, the shoes go to the end of the course. One of the first containers is that of the representation of On.

Last edited:

Cookie

Established
Also Chri$$y te!g@n is in the talk that she maybe is with her husband j0hn l£g£nd p***phile. So i checked her twitter but she is on private mode than i went on her instagram and scroll her photos....guys i found a photo with the caption: BTS ( I like Jin and V) her photo was half naked and she hold her breast with her hands. And know I have this feeling that she book the boys for one night or even more worse. I hope not but it seems like this. Like why now? And why with this picture with this kind of caption. I feel so disgusting! I cant understand why this celebritys do all this for money and fame. Like you dont have pride and honor? Also i celebrate that some celebritys get expose for what they have do. How disgusting this monsters are. I hope for all they have do to this pure children they get the 100000000 payback. This Monsters!

http://instagr.am/p/CCWWZZ1pOgE/
That is such a random caption for a semi nude photo

Cookie

Established
Really Random also why this kind of picture. I hope the booking have fail! ;) if it was a booking if not i dont like her anyways...
I hate that many western celebrity like them i have this vibe that they want to do evil shit with them. Idk why but i dont like bts in america tbh.
Yes and in the comments nobody is questioning anything. BTS are definitely only getting bigger and bigger. I only became a fan last year but their older music was much better before they blew up in the west.

Cookie

Established
You can say they had this innocent light. They look so broken and diffrent to their younger selves.
This edit is so sad. Jk at the end....
There's a difference between getting older and being broken inside. I was shocked when I saw 2019 BTS performances for the first time. Becoming a fan late, I had started with their older content and when I finally dug into the newer stuff, I didn't recognize them. Especially RM

Is he your bias? Or do you think about him very often?
Me too but in my dreams they are more sad than happy. I also got headache after the dream or feel weird.
Also you are muslim right?
Idk if in Christianity also they have this but in islam some dreams have a meaning it even can predict future things or can tell you about yourselves. Who like you, hate you or even how other peoples are if they are ill, happys or sad. It calls Ruya.
I’ve been feeling sorry for him... Because of what I read on the thread. I don’t really watch BTS anymore and Yh he was my bias

Yh I’m Muslim! Not all dreams are premonitions. They fall into 3 categories so it depends. A dream is either from the devil, God or your own mind

taepeach

Veteran
Really Random also why this kind of picture. I hope the booking have fail! ;) if it was a booking if not i dont like her anyways...
I hate that many western celebrity like them i have this vibe that they want to do evil shit with them. Idk why but i dont like bts in america tbh.
i dont even think these celebs really like bts at all... as if bts is gonna look at them and be like "wow youre hot lets collab and chat!" lol :rolleyes:, did she think being half naked is the best way for people or even bts themselves to find out she likes them? she doesnt even have an army bomb or a bt21 plushie of them lol, (and also idk if this means anything but jin and tae are both born in december and aren't they moonchilds? someone pls explain what a moonchild is but yeah, its interesting she said specifically those two)

Cookie

Established
i dont even think these celebs really like bts at all... as if bts is gonna look at them and be like "wow youre hot lets collab and chat!" lol :rolleyes:, did she think being half naked is the best way for people or even bts themselves to find out she likes them? she doesnt even have an army bomb or a bt21 plushie of them lol, (and also idk if this means anything but jin and tae are both born in december and aren't they moonchilds? someone pls explain what a moonchild is but yeah, its interesting she said specifically those two)
Yes she was oddly specific.. it's an odd way to express being a fan ... Like really odd. Especially for a celebrity

Moonchild is someone who was born into the occult through black magic being performed on the fetus.... the rituals are pretty horrific and disgusting tbh

also Chrissy is part of Epstein’s scandal and is vile human being. They should stay in Korea tbh ... she’s linked to the Hollywood pizzagate stuff too.. she’s said some horrible ped* things tbh for my sanity I won’t post them thanks @WiltedRose for educating me

This video popped up on my recommended. Seems like Jeemin was always hard working and he seemed so full of potential and spirit. His teacher also said he was one of the top students in both dance and studies and he was a kind person according to classmates...fame really changed them sigh

Kittyn

Established
Okay why are you sharing this LMAO
Wahaha this is BTS discussion right? A bit on topic will not hurt. Just to show how V was lively and funny before. Also, it is just I am fascinated that they do more skin care routine than I do.
Anyway, I am get inspired to take care of my skin seriously eventhough I don't have acne.