BTS discussion thread

AndrAt3A

Established
There are 6 pillars at the background and they all have different color of microphone.
Ar_em and sug@r is black.
j!n is pink.
j_k is purple.
J_mn is orange.
j_h is red.
Tea is dark green or black ?

"Tree of life (Kabbalah)"
"The tree of life is a diagram used in various mystical traditions. It usually consists of 10 nodes symbolizing different archetypes and 22 lines connecting the nodes.The nodes are often arranged into three columns to represent that they belong to a common category.
The nodes are usually represented as spheres and the lines are usually represented as paths.
The lines usually represent the relationship between the concepts ascribed to the spheres or a symbolic description of the requirements to go from one sphere to another.
The nodes are also associated to deities, angels, celestial bodies, values, single colors or combinations of them, and specific numbers. The columns are usually symbolized as pillars. These pillars usually represent different kinds of values, electric charges, or types of ceremonial magic.

the Traditional tree of life in kabbalah)

View attachment 39133

View attachment 39134

Maybe, colors of the mics represent their "degree"?
I think, their mic color overlap/suits with the rectified model very well.

Rectified model (tree of life)

View attachment 39138

View attachment 39137

and there are 6 column at the background.

"The paths is derived through reducing the double digit path numbers by adding the digits together to achieve a number between 1 and 9; for instance the Hanged Man 12 is reduced by adding 1 + 2 to give 3. This indicates a relationship between the Hanged Man 12 and the Empress 3."

View attachment 39140

Tea has a green mic. Namj00n used to have a baby blue mic, but since the grammys he has switched to Black like Sug4s. Suga and J1min used to also have chrome mics before the grammys too. Now the 5 oldest all have sparkley mics and the 2 younger ones have chrome mics now, but J1M1Ns is Gold. I wonder what the significance can be for the switch over.20200712_192512.jpg20200712_192449.jpg

taepeach

Veteran
There are 6 pillars at the background and they all have different color of microphone.
j!n is pink.
j_k is purple.
J_mn is orange.
j_h is red.

"The tree of life is a diagram used in various mystical traditions. It usually consists of 10 nodes symbolizing different archetypes and 22 lines connecting the nodes.The nodes are often arranged into three columns to represent that they belong to a common category.
The nodes are usually represented as spheres and the lines are usually represented as paths.
The lines usually represent the relationship between the concepts ascribed to the spheres or a symbolic description of the requirements to go from one sphere to another.
The nodes are also associated to deities, angels, celestial bodies, values, single colors or combinations of them, and specific numbers. The columns are usually symbolized as pillars. These pillars usually represent different kinds of values, electric charges, or types of ceremonial magic.

View attachment 39133

View attachment 39134

View attachment 39138

View attachment 39137

"The paths is derived through reducing the double digit path numbers by adding the digits together to achieve a number between 1 and 9; for instance the Hanged Man 12 is reduced by adding 1 + 2 to give 3. This indicates a relationship between the Hanged Man 12 and the Empress 3."

View attachment 39140

yes! and i had a dream almost 2 weeks ago where jimin was bonded very tightly to the exact same kaballah tree, but the tree was on a ground in a forest, with the serpent spiraling around his body up to his neck and face, and i mean ATTACHED tightly to the tree by the serpent. and the 10 colors were floating like glowing orbs around him/ the tree in the same positions. and his head was hanging low and eyes closed. he had blond hair as well. It could definitely mean he is really deep into kaballah/the occult and achieving that divinity and enlightenment with wealth and riches. not sure if jimin represents the whole group
e757f3514c147c12902b9cf7421d7a32.jpg

LMAO the fact that someone said they get worse vibes by bp than bts. Majority of everyone is still biased. Too much evidence has been shown there mostly definitely satanic especially taehyung and Namjoon. I’m glad I’m not biased about them anymore. Someone got mad because a person was bashing taehyung? LMAO people have been bashing taehyung in this thread for a year now what’s the problem honestly:p
I agree...all kind of bad things has shown here clearly with BTS..and it seems there is still some who likes them..I am not judging them..its up to them who they like.. but there is a lots of evidence of bad thing they have done and there was even pages ago were there is a lots have shown of some of them being Pedo, so its not that far fetched to think some of them are

j!n is pink.
j_k is purple.
J_mn is orange.
j_h is red.

View attachment 39133

View attachment 39134

View attachment 39138

View attachment 39137

View attachment 39140

Why doesn’t this have enough upvotes ??? Guys this is the content we need on this thread. Not some random rumours and vids lol that have no evidence. Thank you for this post. I always wondered what the significance to their mics would be. Like I wondered If there was a hierarchy related. I might start making posts like I used to because I’m bored in quarantine but I haven’t been keeping up on them really. I skipped through some mvs when people were reacting to them and I saw so much symbolism in On and their other songs (can’t remember names!) but I’ll see haha
Hope life’s turning up after the COVID disaster! Stay safe x

Shuna

Star
Speaking of p***philia on the subject 'Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence'. And by my mother who just reminded me of something during the meal. So I also found this book (on the other hand, it is in French), which names some signatory of 175 signatories, on the liberation of homosexuality: In the nominees, he has Albert Einstein and Hermann Hesse:

Yes, he was.

From his appearance to his personality, behavior, attractiveness, intellectuality, aura and ultimately voice. Everything about him was special and what he became it’s such the opposite. All gone.

He posted two videos with another dude (“dude” giving a non-dude vibe) mumbling something together and it sounds so badly. Like a person trying to sing. And his annoying Jungkook-imitating-voice. He tries at any price to sing as high as possible instead of as low as possible.

Why are those “dudes” lately trying all to sound like girls??

His beautiful voice and tone are gone. His intonation is flawed, his pitch wrong, not even one note is right. You can hear that he’s insecure, the insecurity coming from the lack of practice. This entire time he could have taken singing lessons, guitar (I mean...every 5th grader liking music and fooling around is capable of playing a few chords). But noooo. Let’s play video games.

We’re not talking about someone who doesn’t have the voice.

We’re talking about someone who had a beautiful voice.

And again, I can’t blame BigHit or Bang Si-Hyuk for his laziness or lack of professionalism.

The same Taehyung at the beginning singing without flaws, effort, naturally with his voice expanding and sounding full.

Man, he had such a beautiful voice and pleasant personality.
I really miss this side of him. After he lost people in his life he completely changed. He was so innocent and exuberant when he was younger and so full of talent. They were so humble too all of them.

sadly I do blame the company. Literally they are controllled by the company. They choose what they wear, act like, their music style. I’ve been a fan of a lot of Kpop groups but the younger version of BTS stood out because of their personalities. They really had charisma. Most kpop artists have talent but lack personality and I felt like at first BTS had their own specific personalities that really drew fans in. It’s such a shame tbh to see them like this

I see some of you saying the maknae line (specifically Tae - some of you really hate him lol) are becoming lazy, drinking, getting tattoos and being rebellious etc but I thinks it’s because they were the most affected by the illuminati. They probably can’t be bothered with anything because that’s what abuse does to you. Sexual abuse, physical abuse and mental abuse will always leave scarring especially when your brain finally begins to develop and you start to realise you were a victim. Becoming rebellious is an outlet for that pain and that trauma to make it hurt less. Trust me I’ve been through childhood trauma and I didn’t realise that it was the cause of so much darkness in my life. It got to the point that I liked to be surrounded by the darkness you know. I know you guys say they’re evil but seeing the younger ones so drained and dejected (collapsing, their energy gone, happiness gone) is making me so sad because they had so much more to give if and fame absolutely destroyed them Taeminkook look mentally unstable tbh

I completely agree. Unless a person has been through the same thing then I don’t think it’s ok to hate the maknae line, given how young they were when they started.
I was thinking the exact same thing that you just said - when you’re abused in any way behind the scenes then you begin to wonder ‘why bother? I get treated like sh*t anyway’, so it’s understandable if any of them can’t be bothered anymore.
Despite the shitty evil agenda that they push, they are still humans (tho some don’t see that), and humans all have a limit physically and mentally.
Saying this does not mean I agree with the evil sh*t they push. I’m just trying to show a bit of empathy.
YES YES YES!! People on here are too harsh lol. I don’t really feel that sorry for the older ones because they don’t show any remorse. They seem to be very happy with their life from what I can see and I really don’t like tjem got that. But you can see the maknae line are really broken. I don’t know how they’re still continuing. I didn’t keep up with them for a long time and I saw Jk in a recent clip and I didn’t even recognise him I was like whoa. I also think that’s why they’re promoting homosexual content as they seem so confused. I think they’re having an identity crisis tbh. I remember when I was depressed I didn’t even want to wake up because I was like what’s the point. I refused to do school work and would be on my phone all day because I was afraid of facing life. They’ve been through so much worse so I can’t imagine how they even can be bothered going to dance. I honest don’t blame them for losing their talent and their passion.

AndrAt3A

Established
I see some of you saying the maknae line (specifically Tae - some of you really hate him lol) are becoming lazy, drinking, getting tattoos and being rebellious etc but I thinks it’s because they were the most affected by the illuminati. They probably can’t be bothered with anything because that’s what abuse does to you. Sexual abuse, physical abuse and mental abuse will always leave scarring especially when your brain finally begins to develop and you start to realise you were a victim. Becoming rebellious is an outlet for that pain and that trauma to make it hurt less. Trust me I’ve been through childhood trauma and I didn’t realise that it was the cause of so much darkness in my life. It got to the point that I liked to be surrounded by the darkness you know. I know you guys say they’re evil but seeing the younger ones so drained and dejected (collapsing, their energy gone, happiness gone) is making me so sad because they had so much more to give if and fame absolutely destroyed them Taeminkook look mentally unstable tbh
Makes me think of how young seventeen are in comparison. Gbe oldest in seventeen is a 95liner. They have 3 95liners 4 96liners 3 97liners all friends with Jk and 2 98liners and 1 99liner. Like its crazy to think the maknae line in bts are the oldest in Seventeen and they only debuted 2 years after bts in 2015. And they somehow kept their characters even after being together for 5 years now.

Makes me think of how young seventeen are in comparison. Gbe oldest in seventeen is a 95liner. They have 3 95liners 4 96liners 3 97liners all friends with Jk and 2 98liners and 1 99liner. Like its crazy to think the maknae line in bts are the oldest in Seventeen and they only debuted 2 years after bts in 2015. And they somehow kept their characters even after being together for 5 years now.
After I left the army, I was actually a svt fan. There are 3 groups that I stanned properly and seventeen were one lol.... yes they were so young but they also seem unbothered. I’ve realised seventeen have gotten a lot darker too in their musical choices but they seem to be putting up well With their personas. I left the fandom because they were getting too dark and they seem to be so arrogant With their fans

AndrAt3A

Established
After I left the army, I was actually a svt fan. There are 3 groups that I stanned properly and seventeen were one lol.... yes they were so young but they also seem unbothered. I’ve realised seventeen have gotten a lot darker too in their musical choices but they seem to be putting up well With their personas. I left the fandom because they were getting too dark and they seem to be so arrogant With their fans
What do you mean arrogant wirh their fans? What happened? Also they are not nearly as dark as bts.

Yeah, when your mind reaches a certain point you just lose all enthusiasm don’t you. I was the same when I was going through a really rough time, I didn’t want to do anything, cuz ‘what’s the point?’ etc.

Maybe drugs are used to keep them going at the worst times, I dunno.. I haven’t delved too deeply into things tbh cuz I don’t wanna get bogged down with negative stuff. I struggle with anxiety as it is.
Which of course means I really need to stop reading this thread but it really is so interesting that I can’t right now!
That’s why I left this thread. Too much negativity for someone with generalised anxiety disorder haha but now I’m bored lol and have nothing to do so here I am!!!

I wanna research more about it but idk if that’s sensible

gmmontano92

Established
But the “illuminati” (illuminated ones) don’t have anything to do with religion. I mean they made religion to divide and distract people. Also, they change positive symbols into to negative ones (like the evil eye). Sometimes the symbols are positive or a cultural thing and you guys tie it to negative things because of your “religious beliefs”. Also, you guys try to use the bible to justify your homophobia. But, if you would have researched you would have known that the bible has been translated many times so most thing that are written aren’t even accurate. Another example of you guys talking about stuff you don’t know is saying jimin is too feminine. Masculine and feminine energy have nothing to do with gender. They are supposed to be balanced enough for them to compliment you. If you would have researched you would have known that.
THATS where you're wrong. The Bible is everlasting. It is God's word. NOTHING has changed in the Bible since the day it was written until now no matter how many times it's been translated. It all says the exact same thing. Always has, always will. And I know how much it kills you people but homosexuality is wrong. It is a sin, a perversion and quite frankly an abomination. Two men cannot create life. Two women cannot create life. I don't care how acceptable it becomes it's still wrong. God says in the end days evil will be seen as good and good as evil. He has said the world is wrong because you know who is controlling the world? Satan. And he is doing a phenomenal job of exactly what he was put here to do. Do I hate homosexuals and/or trans people? Absolutely not. I won't even damn them to hell because I'm not God. But it IS a sin and anyone who tries to convince me otherwise isn't worth listening to. Sorry (Kanye shrug)

gmmontano92

Established
I really miss this side of him. After he lost people in his life he completely changed. He was so innocent and exuberant when he was younger and so full of talent. They were so humble too all of them.

sadly I do blame the company. Literally they are controllled by the company. They choose what they wear, act like, their music style. I’ve been a fan of a lot of Kpop groups but the younger version of BTS stood out because of their personalities. They really had charisma. Most kpop artists have talent but lack personality and I felt like at first BTS had their own specific personalities that really drew fans in. It’s such a shame tbh to see them like this
Damn you just reminded me of what made me love Tae so much in the beginning. That deep deep voice. He didn't sound like anyone else. He was so unapologetically himself. Now he just seems so empty. My soul literally cries for this man. God save him smh