BTS discussion thread

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
But the “illuminati” (illuminated ones) don’t have anything to do with religion. I mean they made religion to divide and distract people. Also, they change positive symbols into to negative ones (like the evil eye). Sometimes the symbols are positive or a cultural thing and you guys tie it to negative things because of your “religious beliefs”. Also, you guys try to use the bible to justify your homophobia. But, if you would have researched you would have known that the bible has been translated many times so most thing that are written aren’t even accurate. Another example of you guys talking about stuff you don’t know is saying jimin is too feminine. Masculine and feminine energy have nothing to do with gender. They are supposed to be balanced enough for them to compliment you. If you would have researched you would have known that.
Wrong, the Illuminati are luciferian. They follow the luciferian doctrine. Luciferian at the very depth of it is satanism.

Diana_Daykins

What? I didn't say Gods elect were meant to be heathens because if that was the case, they wouldn't be his elect. I said many people are just born wicked for Gods will. I mean pretty much, yes, people are predestined to go to the Holy City/New earth or the lake of fire. Has anyone here stopped to think that it isn't us choosing where we go, it's actually God? Because he is in control. I used to think that we choose where we go based on if we repent or not, but God already chose his elect since the beginning, so yeah, he CHOSE some of us and eventually, we came to him. The ones that are going to the lake of fire are Esau, the government, high ranking celebrities, and anyone who is just wicked in general.

I know this information may upset many of you here, but that is the truth. Since when were we God and choose were we go based on our actions?

So yes, we are predestined. The whole concept of, "Just repent sincerely and you'll find God" is false. He only offered salvation to the Israelites, NOT to the entire world. John 3:15 says he died for the world, but he was talking about dying for HIS PEOPLE WITHIN the world, not for everyone. By the way, if you read the verses BEFORE John 3:15, you'd know Jesus is talking to an Israelite. And Jesus is an Israelite HIMSELF! He is from the Tribe of Judah! Two Israelites talking with each other.

Because there's no point in dying for everyone if he already has everything pre-planned, and he already chose his elect. I'm sorry if you disagree or feel anger towards this.
Galatians 3: 5-8
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

neptunejoo

Established
no, I don't mean why them song are addictive, I mean why all armys repeat the same thing over BTS like (Army forever, we never left, they are kings, they paved the way, they blablabla) I never saw an army who speak with no copy past, and if you just see, muslim armys always pray for them to join islam like this is so weird , I don't understand this shit for real

You don't have to believe in magic or ritual to produce addictive songs.

There are formula that is widely known in music industry that if you do that, or have that such a melody. The song will become easy listening.

And you see they've been accused of plagiarizing others works, a well known one. Because those works also use the similar tunes or melody.

This is the reason why popular music does not have variety any more.

Music does indeed afflicted and influence the soul. If you believe in that kind of thing.

If not, music is essentially vibration and we perceive vibration but we don't do it consciously. Like eating or drinking. That's why music can be a very powerful tool to influence people..

I used to be deep into occult practices, sacrifice is not speculation, it's required to reach those levels.
I know and I said later that I mean the specific people being spoken about. I also said in futher posts that sacrifice is part and parcel of worshipping Satan/Lucifer. I however said ppl cant go around stating that for eg Taes mother WAS a sacrifice. But yes u are right, and I do agree with u. I know that Satanic sacrifices work with Numerology and Astrology etc etc :)

bts still casts spells on them, so yes, you can still blame them. I understand your anger towards army though.
I am well aware of the casting spells but the truth is that Black Magic cant touch you or affect u deeply if ur connected to God. Unless of course God allows it for a certain purpose.I know the purpose it served in my life and I am eternally grateful. I am not going to really speak much on the matter as everything I have had to say about it is in this thread a while back :)

Is there a way to get out of the illuminati? I’m curious. Has there been a case where a celeb got out. I know people who tried but died like our beautiful princess here in the UK Diana but is it possible. I don’t think BTS are bad bad people like I’m good at figuring people out and I get bad vibes from some of the members but not all. I’ve seen worse Kpop groups (got7, exo, seventeen bp)
There are ways to get out but its rare. Svali got out but she goes by a fake name and doesnt operate in society from what I gather

amity

What? I didn't say Gods elect were meant to be heathens because if that was the case, they wouldn't be his elect. I said many people are just born wicked for Gods will. I mean pretty much, yes, people are predestined to go to the Holy City/New earth or the lake of fire. Has anyone here stopped to think that it isn't us choosing where we go, it's actually God? Because he is in control. I used to think that we choose where we go based on if we repent or not, but God already chose his elect since the beginning, so yeah, he CHOSE some of us and eventually, we came to him. The ones that are going to the lake of fire are Esau, the government, high ranking celebrities, and anyone who is just wicked in general.

I know this information may upset many of you here, but that is the truth. Since when were we God and choose were we go based on our actions?

So yes, we are predestined. The whole concept of, "Just repent sincerely and you'll find God" is false. He only offered salvation to the Israelites, NOT to the entire world. John 3:15 says he died for the world, but he was talking about dying for HIS PEOPLE WITHIN the world, not for everyone. By the way, if you read the verses BEFORE John 3:15, you'd know Jesus is talking to an Israelite. And Jesus is an Israelite HIMSELF! He is from the Tribe of Judah! Two Israelites talking with each other.

Because there's no point in dying for everyone if he already has everything pre-planned, and he already chose his elect. I'm sorry if you disagree or feel anger towards this.
sorry for not being clear, I didn't mean that the Israelites were meant to be heathens. I was referring to when you said,"These children I'm talking about are the ones that will grow up to become a high ranking celebrity. If they grow up to become that, then regardless of all the torture they went through, they were just meant to have that role. Not many will agree with me on this, but they were meant to be heathens." but nvm

amity

yes God hates, he hated what he saw in the seed of Esau. Like the verse Diana referred to, God's people are no longer chosen through bloodline, but by through faith. Abraham's relationship with God was not motivated by wanting to earn a reward, but by confidence in God's power. Therefore, the true children of Abraham were not those who are from his lineage, but those who follow his example of faith.

God loved the world so whoever (not just jews). He offered it to the jews first, but they rejected it, so he gave it to the world. That doesn't mean Jesus only came for the jews though. i'm not angry though, we have different opinions and I respect that

Could you please send the link or something where he talked about it?
I found it

"But there’s a disappointing note to all of this. Kim Jaejoong said, “Unjust things. They’re not limited to the laws and contracts,” and “There’s an unjust order that people can’t see, there exists a world where such ridiculous things are accepted.”

he is saying "unjust order", I think he is talking about the Illuminati

$dior

Rookie
LMAO the fact that someone said they get worse vibes by bp than bts. Majority of everyone is still biased. Too much evidence has been shown there mostly definitely satanic especially taehyung and Namjoon. I’m glad I’m not biased about them anymore. Someone got mad because a person was bashing taehyung? LMAO people have been bashing taehyung in this thread for a year now what’s the problem honestly:p

LMAO the fact that someone said they get worse vibes by bp than bts. Majority of everyone is still biased. Too much evidence has been shown there mostly definitely satanic especially taehyung and Namjoon. I’m glad I’m not biased about them anymore. Someone got mad because a person was bashing taehyung? LMAO people have been bashing taehyung in this thread for a year now what’s the problem honestly:p
I think you’re relating to me? Hi btw. I wouldn’t be in this thread if I thought they were innocent. I’ve contributed so many posts about satanism on my thread and have researched a lot. I don’t mind people criticising Tae. If you look back at my posts I also criticise him saying he’s dark and he’s become more satanic since he’s friends with those actors. The difference is some people are acting like immature children cherry picking random stuff and calling people pedos with no real evidence. Since when has someone’s voice or someone not working out got to do with the illuminati. You guys just don’t like him so you come up with any excuse when they’re all as bad as each other. It’s so stupid I’m sorry. These same people were here bashing Tae when I was last on this thread 9 months ago I’ve been here from the start but the difference is I decided to leave because I didn’t really care about BTS anymore. They decided to stay because they were clearly obsessed still. If you can’t like them might as well hate them...
Also I don’t like that they’re so biased. No ones saying Tae is an angel but anytime someone tries to defend him from defamation were called obsessed lmao! But people defend jk jimin Yoongi no one cares

Last edited: