BTS discussion thread

LittleLady

Established
We dont have free will? God puts spirits in us and takes them away? Satan has to Ask God for permission to lead people astray?
What?

Sorry but I dont agree with anything u just said which I mean is fine really, but im just shocked at what u are saying.
There is no point to life if there is no free will. Nothing u have said makes any sense to me, I suppose because it conflicts greatly with my views and beliefs about basically EVERYTHING lol.

But what ur saying is basically God controls everything and we just out here like sims.
I mean he IS God, so yes, he's actually in control. We do have free will, but not really at the same time- since he actually does put spirits in people. Example, during the Tribulation, the dragon with the 7 heads represents 7 kings. Those 7 kings will be filled with the spirit of anger. So God will use them, and put the spirit of anger in them so that they can destroy Babylon thus God avenging his people. So sometimes he uses people for his will. Not in a, "You're just a tool to me," way but a way of fulfilling prophecy and avenging his people. Yes, satan HAS to have permission from God to do certain things. Why does God allow this you ask? Simple. So that can fulfill prophecy, because otherwise, everything in the end times would not occur and it really needs to for the sake of justice.

Example: When Satan wants to destroy a saint, he must get permission before he touches him. So he comes to God and says, “Job only worships you because he’s rich. If I take his camels, donkeys, servants, he’ll curse you” (see Job 1:9–11). And God gives him permission, but he puts a limit. “Don’t you touch his body” (see Job 1:12). So he kills them all. Job falls on his face: “The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away” (Job 1:21). Satan has to get permission to go after his body, and he gets it. But God says, “Don’t you kill him” (see Job 2:6). Isn’t that remarkable? So Satan does harm to us, but not without God’s say. Why he allows satan to harm us? So we can learn and strengthen from that.

When I found all of this out, I was actually pretty mad. I thought, "So, what?? We're just puppets for his entertainment?" Then I started realizing he's in control because it's his will, and his will shall be done because he is God and for the sake of his people. This is also why he allows evil to go around in the world, but it will end, and that will be a fair judgment on Judgment Day.

amity

About your second paragraph with the little girl as an example. Yes, I believe it is very sad that parents would sell their children into being in the industry just so they can receive more power, and wealth from it. Yes, it is very sad their children get abused. HOWEVER, when this child grows up, there's a good chance they're going to make a contract on their own when they've reached the appropriate age. These children I'm talking about are the ones that will grow up to become a high ranking celebrity. If they grow up to become that, then regardless of all the torture they went through, they were just meant to have that role. Not many will agree with me on this, but they were meant to be heathens. Just as God has his elect (The Israelites) who were meant to be his, he gives other people roles too. Don't think of God as a puppet master though, he gives people roles for his will.

I don't know if y'all know this, but we don't really have free will because God is the one that puts certain spirits in us, and he can also take them away. Are you aware that satan literally has to be in the presence of God and ask him, "Can I do this? Can I do that? Can I tempt this person? Can I kill that person?"

So honestly, these celebrities seem like they're worth crying over at first, but then you just have to remember, the high ranking ones SPECIFICALLY are the ones that play the roles of heathens, so all of that sadness you felt should immediately be wiped away. God says do not hate your enemies, but he was talking about his people hating his people. Basically his brothers hating his brothers. God hates too, you know. He said, "For Esau I hate, but Jacob I love," Romans 9:13
hey when you said God has his elects and they were meant to be heathens, can you expand on that?
Like are you saying people are predestined for heaven and hell?

taepeach

Veteran
hey when you said God has his elects and they were meant to be heathens, can you expand on that?
i mean in a way yes cuz God knows how the future is and who will end up in heaven and hell, as He is all powerful and all knowing. But people keep forgetting that NO ONE is GOOD. No one is righteous or deserving to go to heaven, despite how much good deeds you do. The bible even mentions how people will still go to hell after they've told God all the good things they've done in life and how nice of a person they are, because nothing will ever make them righteous to go to heaven/escape hell unless you repent of your sins and accept Christ, who cleans you of your sins and seals you with eternal salvation. If some people are predestined to hell, its because they never would have had the desire to go to heaven or be saved in the first place, because they are of SERPENT SEED, they are inherently reprobates or cursed. Yes God created people but Satan has his own breed of "people" too, at this point it can even be demons/reptilians in human flesh.

all the way back to the Garden of Eden, God divided the seed (offspring) of the woman and the seed (offspring) of the serpent.

SO its easy to think it is "unjust" for God to send people to hell, especially people predestined to go to hell, but no one is innocent, everyone is worthy of punishment because we are all fallen and sinners. But at the end of the day God knows what He's doing

LittleLady

Established
What? I didn't say Gods elect were meant to be heathens because if that was the case, they wouldn't be his elect. I said many people are just born wicked for Gods will. I mean pretty much, yes, people are predestined to go to the Holy City/New earth or the lake of fire. Has anyone here stopped to think that it isn't us choosing where we go, it's actually God? Because he is in control. I used to think that we choose where we go based on if we repent or not, but God already chose his elect since the beginning, so yeah, he CHOSE some of us and eventually, we came to him. The ones that are going to the lake of fire are Esau, the government, high ranking celebrities, and anyone who is just wicked in general.

I know this information may upset many of you here, but that is the truth. Since when were we God and choose were we go based on our actions?

So yes, we are predestined. The whole concept of, "Just repent sincerely and you'll find God" is false. He only offered salvation to the Israelites, NOT to the entire world. John 3:15 says he died for the world, but he was talking about dying for HIS PEOPLE WITHIN the world, not for everyone. By the way, if you read the verses BEFORE John 3:15, you'd know Jesus is talking to an Israelite. And Jesus is an Israelite HIMSELF! He is from the Tribe of Judah! Two Israelites talking with each other.

Because there's no point in dying for everyone if he already has everything pre-planned, and he already chose his elect. I'm sorry if you disagree or feel anger towards this.

About your second paragraph with the little girl as an example. Yes, I believe it is very sad that parents would sell their children into being in the industry just so they can receive more power, and wealth from it. Yes, it is very sad their children get abused. HOWEVER, when this child grows up, there's a good chance they're going to make a contract on their own when they've reached the appropriate age. These children I'm talking about are the ones that will grow up to become a high ranking celebrity. If they grow up to become that, then regardless of all the torture they went through, they were just meant to have that role. Not many will agree with me on this, but they were meant to be heathens. Just as God has his elect (The Israelites) who were meant to be his, he gives other people roles too. Don't think of God as a puppet master though, he gives people roles for his will.

I don't know if y'all know this, but we don't really have free will because God is the one that puts certain spirits in us, and he can also take them away. Are you aware that satan literally has to be in the presence of God and ask him, "Can I do this? Can I do that? Can I tempt this person? Can I kill that person?"

So honestly, these celebrities seem like they're worth crying over at first, but then you just have to remember, the high ranking ones SPECIFICALLY are the ones that play the roles of heathens, so all of that sadness you felt should immediately be wiped away. God says do not hate your enemies, but he was talking about his people hating his people. Basically his brothers hating his brothers. God hates too, you know. He said, "For Esau I hate, but Jacob I love," Romans 9:13
I’m Muslim so I don’t understand what you are trying to say. In my religion we are taught on using our free will given by God for good so it isn’t a matter of being destined. Yes, God knows all and God already knows your destination and what you will go through but it is up to you as a person to follow that through. I hope that makes sense

What? I didn't say Gods elect were meant to be heathens because if that was the case, they wouldn't be his elect. I said many people are just born wicked for Gods will. I mean pretty much, yes, people are predestined to go to the Holy City/New earth or the lake of fire. Has anyone here stopped to think that it isn't us choosing where we go, it's actually God? Because he is in control. I used to think that we choose where we go based on if we repent or not, but God already chose his elect since the beginning, so yeah, he CHOSE some of us and eventually, we came to him. The ones that are going to the lake of fire are Esau, the government, high ranking celebrities, and anyone who is just wicked in general.

I know this information may upset many of you here, but that is the truth. Since when were we God and choose were we go based on our actions?

So yes, we are predestined. The whole concept of, "Just repent sincerely and you'll find God" is false. He only offered salvation to the Israelites, NOT to the entire world. John 3:15 says he died for the world, but he was talking about dying for HIS PEOPLE WITHIN the world, not for everyone. By the way, if you read the verses BEFORE John 3:15, you'd know Jesus is talking to an Israelite. And Jesus is an Israelite HIMSELF! He is from the Tribe of Judah! Two Israelites talking with each other.

Because there's no point in dying for everyone if he already has everything pre-planned, and he already chose his elect. I'm sorry if you disagree or feel anger towards this.
What u are saying is insane. Sorry no offense but u believe in God being evil. You believe that God specifically created some people to go and burn in Hell without having any choice at all. That is evil and cruel.

Yes every event and occurance is predestined by God, But you have a choice in ur actions. To believe that God specifically created some people to burn and be tortured in hell is evil. Thats like saying God is satanic.

U can believe what u want but that is beyond awful to think of God that way

I’m Muslim so I don’t understand what you are trying to say. In my religion we are taught on using our free will given by God for good so it isn’t a matter of being destined. Yes, God knows all and God already knows your destination and what you will go through but it is up to you as a person to follow that through. I hope that makes sense
God has predestined everything and he knows what you will do but that doesn't mean you dont have free will regarding your own actions. QADR is also not set in stone as the way an event plays out can be altered with Duah

When you speak about BTS displaying illuminati signs and symbolism you are also talking about a religion
But the “illuminati” (illuminated ones) don’t have anything to do with religion. I mean they made religion to divide and distract people. Also, they change positive symbols into to negative ones (like the evil eye). Sometimes the symbols are positive or a cultural thing and you guys tie it to negative things because of your “religious beliefs”. Also, you guys try to use the bible to justify your homophobia. But, if you would have researched you would have known that the bible has been translated many times so most thing that are written aren’t even accurate. Another example of you guys talking about stuff you don’t know is saying jimin is too feminine. Masculine and feminine energy have nothing to do with gender. They are supposed to be balanced enough for them to compliment you. If you would have researched you would have known that.

LittleLady

Established
What u are saying is insane. Sorry no offense but u believe in God being evil. You believe that God specifically created some people to go and burn in Hell without having any choice at all. That is evil and cruel.

Yes every event and occurance is predestined by God, But you have a choice in ur actions. To believe that God specifically created some people to burn and be tortured in hell is evil. Thats like saying God is satanic.

U can believe what u want but that is beyond awful to think of God that way
No, I don't think of God as evil. I'm saying he already knows who is making it and who isn't. Just like as you're about to do something, you usually would know the outcome. Only Gods elect are going to the kingdom, no one else is obviously. I don't say this out of pride or negativity, I'm just stating the truth. You should read Deuteronomy, and the story of Esau and Jacob and hopefully you'll understand what I'm talking about. The only ones making it are some of the Israelites. You would know if you were an Israelite if you read the Bible, and studied if you have any of the curses that the Israelites have.

Everything is depicted by bloodline. If you DON'T have a bloodline that traces to you being from a certain tribe of Israel, then chances are, you're not making it. Here's a brief description: God cursed the Israelites for their rebellion against him. So basically, he allowed his people to continue being in slavery for a little while longer. If you're updated on your history, you'd know Black people were slaves back then and some people of other races- obviously excluding White people. But then, he got them out of captivity. Regardless, they still have different curses upon them.

The story of Esau and Jacob, have you heard about Issac? He is the father of Esau and Jacob. Esau and Jacob are fraternal twins. Esau is White, Jacob is Black. God says in Romans 3:19, "For Esau I have HATED, but Jacob I LOVE" He even said he hated Esau before he was formed in the womb. Why? Because Esau is the White Man that eventually started enslaving his people; Jacob. Originally, Jacob (people of color, mostly Black people) was supposed to be in control of everything, but Esau hated Jacob, and from there, read Deuteronomy because all of those verses talk about Jacob being a slave.

By the way, one of the most easiest curses to find is that Gods people are scattered among the earth. Why? Because the slave masters brought Jacob and dropped him off all over the world which is why each country is out of order. We are all mixed in and we don't really know EXACTLY where we came from. I mean, if you're a person of color that is. (Or White-passing) That is the easiest one to find. My point is, all of this ends with Esau being punished, and Jacob rising.

You can see we're living in a European standard world right? They keep killing Jacob even as I speak, they own everything, most European Nations are extremely rich only because they stole from Jacob, and we have European beauty standards too. "You gotta have pale skin and long/wavy hair to be counted as beautiful." You see all of this? That's why Jesus is called the king of ISRAEL, NOT the king of the whole world! When he comes back, one of the many things he will do is take his place as king in Israel, and his people will have revenge by wiping away most Europeans off the face of the earth, because they ruled over Jacob, but...

Jacob was first. Therefore they will have their justice and become first as they should've been before Esau took over everything. NOT only that, but Esau will have it 10x worse than Jacob did in slavery times as punishment. An eye for an eye. And this is the truth.

Cookie

Established
But the “illuminati” (illuminated ones) don’t have anything to do with religion. I mean they made religion to divide and distract people. Also, they change positive symbols into to negative ones (like the evil eye). Sometimes the symbols are positive or a cultural thing and you guys tie it to negative things because of your “religious beliefs”. Also, you guys try to use the bible to justify your homophobia. But, if you would have researched you would have known that the bible has been translated many times so most thing that are written aren’t even accurate. Another example of you guys talking about stuff you don’t know is saying jimin is too feminine. Masculine and feminine energy have nothing to do with gender. They are supposed to be balanced enough for them to compliment you. If you would have researched you would have known that.
In my opinion, it has everything to do with religion. It is from religion where the concept of "satanism" comes in because it is in religion that "Satan" exists. It is in religious texts where the Antichrist or dajjal is spoken about and is said to appear one day on the earth. You can't disregard religion when it comes to a satanic discussion. However, there are different religions and different beliefs, such as whether homosexuality is allowed or not but that is something that not everyone is going to agree with. However, people who don't agree with it aren't always "homophobic". It is not about hating or disrespecting gay people, but merely not agreeing with their lifestyle.

gmmontano92

Established
Thus

I love this. I don’t watch or associate myself with BTS anymore but I randomly was going through TikTok and I saw a vid of V crying whilst looking at his fans. As much as I wanted to believe he was acting, he did look very sad. Remember the younger 3 (I mainly feel some sorrow for them) were minors when they entered, they suffered from mental emotional and physical abuse. Had terrible things done to them. Yes they may be evil but what made them like this?

for those who say but yes...they worship Satan that is true and yes they are more than likely evil but are they evil through nature or nurture? Would you still be mad at a little girl who was brought up to be incect when here father abused her for years. Most evilness comes from toxic childhood. I am more angry at their parents and those above them but I also believe they have free will and fake got to them
This reminds me of a case I had not too long ago. I work for DFS (department family services). There was this teenage girl who had been sexually and physically abused by her mother and mother's boyfriend since she was a child. I won't go into detail but it was very brutal. Upon investigating we found out that the girl's mother had been sexually abused in the same way by her own father from childhood all the way up until she left home at 16. The things this woman did to her own daughter and allowed her boyfriend to do to her is nothing short of sadistic and I can't think of anyone more deserving of the title "evil". But is this mother just another victim acting out what was shown and done to her?

My point is, I don't think people are inherently evil but should the fact that BTS' vocal line were minors when "brainwashed" take guilt away from what they do as adults? I don't know, maybe. Does what happened to this woman as a child relieve here of guilt for what she did to her own child as an adult? I don't know, maybe.

This reminds me of a case I had not too long ago. I work for DFS (department family services). There was this teenage girl who had been sexually and physically abused by her mother and mother's boyfriend since she was a child. I won't go into detail but it was very brutal. Upon investigating we found out that the girl's mother had been sexually abused in the same way by her own father from childhood all the way up until she left home at 16. The things this woman did to her own daughter and allowed her boyfriend to do to her is nothing short of sadistic and I can't think of anyone more deserving of the title "evil". But is this mother just another victim acting out what was shown and done to her?

My point is, I don't think people are inherently evil but should the fact that BTS' vocal line were minors when "brainwashed" take guilt away from what they do as adults? I don't know, maybe. Does what happened to this woman as a child relieve here of guilt for what she did to her own child as an adult? I don't know, maybe.
Thank you for your work. I hope the poor girl is safe now. This is exactly what I mean. If you look at child stars you see that behind the scenes they are broken. Justin Bieber is a perfect example. That man has been through hell as a child and has had made relapses that have nearly broken him. Same with BTS. I can see the sadness in their eyes specifically the younger 3 (I don’t get it much with the others) it’s so sad.i just wish they left

5hawol

Established
If u can provide me with irrefutable evidence that these people died because they were sacrificed then ill believe it. Im not trying to be controversial at all because I believe the ILLUMINATI exists and runs the world. I believe they worship Lucifer/Satan. I believe that with the religion comes paedophilia and sacrifice etc etc. I believe people who have esacaped from the illuminati and people who have escaped or been rescued from MK ULTRA MIND CONTROL PROGRAMS.

What im saying is, unless someone can provide me with actual evidence of these things in particular its still just a speculation
There will never be clear proofs of these celebs sacrifices because they will never ever be foolish enough to confess it outright. Confession will end their career and might even get them jailed. Thus they will take their dirty secrets to their graves. Power and fame are addictive and once they tasted success they will want more and more and so to come clean is out of the question. They will never ever risk it.
However, I agree with you about T's granny. She was elderly and most probably she died due to old age

Last edited:

$dior

Rookie
Um guys I’m the rawdollmariah girl so like I had to make a new account. And I’m just tell you guys what happened because it freaked me out. So I was trying to delete all my photos of bts and blackpink and it wasn’t working they keep reappearing in my phone. This was going on for two days I’m say. I keep trying and trying but they just reappeared. I couldn’t download nothing I couldn’t download photos and it freaked me out when bts music started playing out of no were so I restarted my phone.