BTS discussion thread

YES SIS!!!!
I know how it feels like to have a dark mind. I’ve always thought of myself as a good person till I started suffering from anxiety, depression and ocd as well as schizophrenic episodes. I also had trauma in childhood which wasnt half as bad as what they must have to go through. A lot of these celebs are puppets and aren’t happy with their lives. They have no control. Go check Britney Spears out. I guarantee bts are in the same place. As a former member of this forum I’ve written and researched many posts about mk ultra and it’s horrific. Like I said I’m not condoning them, I’m just stating that these people have gone through very very bad things no minor or human should ever have to face no wonder they are the way they are
Damn girl I feel you. My childhood was traumatic but nowhere close to being like REALLY BAD, if u know what I mean, and if I think of the struggle to overcome my own mind, I cant imagine being fucking tortured and exposed to extreme violence and evil from birth like WTF.

Infact just recently theres been some family issues where a family member just didnt bond with her daughter and how that has basically fucked up her life.

Anyways if u read deeply into the illuminati you will know that satanic ritual abuse involves both the parents and the grandparents of the child in partaking in the torture and abuse of that child specifically in order to program into the mind that nobody loves that child and nobody will ever be able to help. I mean if this isnt pure evil then what is. My eyes just tear up thinking about it.

How many children can bare to see sacrifices of children their own age, infront of them, being forced to partake in evil, how many kids could endure that and be okay.

Its sick and perverse and to be honest I do feel empathy for them. They are born to serve a satanic purpose, but its not their fault that so many people are so easily lead astray because of their own lack of faith in God and knowledge of the difference between right and wrong.

taepeach

Veteran
Interesting how they are acting out the Wizard of Oz and jimin is dorothy and namjoon is the witch, starts at 7:26.

at 21:24 Jin starts to turn red when he said bts wont be sick til the end of the year
23:10 Jimin; "You saying that we helped you heal gives us more energy and we will do our best to be your source of energy in the future"
25:13 Jungkook; "so i was able to recharge I want to use this energy for you so from now on we will be the one giving you energy"

you know, army's obsession, worship, commitment to bts that they supposedly "healed" them yet so many armys have been no more than prideful, selfish, hateful, dont question anything and idolize bts and consider them as gods. gosh i hate hearing this repetetive "energy" and "healing" WHAT is this 'energy" bts??

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Kpop stans are trying to take down all the accounts talking about the kpop agenda sad. And there going after J D. And there just BTS STANS there fandom. I shouldn’t say this but I hate that fandom i really do. Bts needs to put them on a leash:)
yeah.. and supposedly bts were offended when that inderviewers called their fandom "insane" lol like THEY ARE! it doesnt matter how kind and loving they are, more are crazy and delusional and the ones that are more casual as fans still dont care! army and any fandom who someone doesnt approve of their faves/exposing them is an enemy. its like fans themselves are unconsiously working for the elites agenda themselves!

yeah.. and supposedly bts were offended when that inderviewers called their fandom "insane" lol like THEY ARE! it doesnt matter how kind and loving they are, more are crazy and delusional and the ones that are more casual as fans still dont care! army and any fandom who someone doesnt approve of their faves/exposing them is an enemy. its like fans themselves are unconsiously working for the elites agenda themselves!
Sooooo true! Honestly a crazy fan was literally shitting on people in a group page about how u cant call yourself a BTS STAN unless u put in the work to stream some BTS song and get billions of views and that people cant be useless and pathetic while BTS need their help. I was like WHAT THE FUCK MATE.

Cookie

Established
Sooooo true! Honestly a crazy fan was literally shitting on people in a group page about how u cant call yourself a BTS STAN unless u put in the work to stream some BTS song and get billions of views and that people cant be useless and pathetic while BTS need their help. I was like WHAT THE FUCK MATE.
Need help? They're rich beyond belief and the biggest boy band in the world.. a billion views is probably meaningless to them. I swear the fandom is like a cult! They're bullies and obsessed and make as if they share in the profits their idols make. There's a difference between being a fan of someone and being a psycho

taepeach

Veteran
Tae when hobi asked him how he feels about the color purple/the phone being purple (he's referencing to I purple you/borahae)

Hobi: it must feel new!
Tae: No, i dont think its something i made. ARMYs at the time were carrying purple, i only said some words.

Need help? They're rich beyond belief and the biggest boy band in the world.. a billion views is probably meaningless to them. I swear the fandom is like a cult! They're bullies and obsessed and make as if they share in the profits their idols make. There's a difference between being a fan of someone and being a psycho
HONESTLY these people are psychos and its sad to see. They like work for BTS without pay

I wish this won't happen to NCT , I don't want them to do all those things, they are 21 and still wonder how can no one exposed the truth about illuminati, even baekhyun from exo who talk everything cross hismind never spoke about illuminati, this is so mysterious
I also was wondering why Kpop stars never talk about the Illuminati..I am just aware about Jaejoong that he once did talk about it, and I believe that have to do with him leaving SM so may be he have more freedom than others

It makes me think ofJin for example as we've speculated, is aware that he will be sacrificed since all the signs are there and in his lyrics for awake he says that his accepted his fate. But how can one be so calm knowing they will be sacrificed
that was my question since so long...I don't understand how celebrities knowing their fate..still go on and ok them dying...so weird

+ I also never saw an Army changed positively after BTS, tbh, my friend was so happy and humble but after BTS she fail on finals and she looks like so depressed even tho she said they help her over hard time when no one heard her
I also think that...I believe armies are depressed because of BTS music and obsession...all of them seems tricked or deceived to think BTS has helped them, while the truth is the opposite...its no wonder Bighit have done survey and asked armies if they are depressed lol

amity

I also think that...I believe armies are depressed because of BTS music and obsession...all of them seems tricked or deceived to think BTS has helped them, while the truth is the opposite...its no wonder Bighit have done survey and asked armies if they are depressed lol
I think someone said this before, but bts didn't save them, they are just a distraction from their problems and a temporary happiness, but once that is taken away, they will still be left with their problems.

Taeyong

Rookie
tbh, I quarantined the world since 2018 because of my disease, then when I saw BTS fame getting bigger and bigger I didn't care at all, then after a year a joined the fandom and I was stressed from finals and some of them songs changed me (love myself) (cypher pt.4) I remember I solved a lot of task those days and became so happy, but why ? because I was quarantined, no one talk to me, ofc I will find any entertainment in front of me good or bizzare , but after finals I back to life I loose all those things, like I start feel so depressed and weird, thanks god I knew them truth a long time ago

Taeyong

Rookie
I think someone said this before, but bts didn't save them, they are just a distraction from their problems and a temporary happiness, but once that is taken away, they will still be left with their problems.
that's what I said, I got more depressed after my happiness fade away

lauren_xox

Rookie
I saw some Army tweets saying that Western media chose to write about this story instead of BTS breaking Adele's iTunes record because they want to "sabotage Bighit's IPO". They are literally brainwashed and insane. Reminds me of how my narc mother would turn every little thing I did into some big hidden "agenda".

Wake tf up, Army. Western media will always cover fangirl behaviour when it's bad because it gets clicks. No one wants to read the 189,347th article on a record that BTS has broken. Think back a few years to the #cutforZayn scandal. It wasn't even a big trend and was mostly fakes and trolls on twitter but Western media blew it up and ran with some story that One Direction fans were cutting themselves over Zayn leaving. I wonder what the agenda was that time? Were they trying to bury Simon Cowell's Syco records while he was having record-low viewings on his flagship TV series: The X Factor? Were they trying to ruin the remaining members of 1D? Or maaaybe they just wanted fucking clicks by publishing an exaggerated story because it drives traffic, which means more advertiser money?

No goddamn surprise, it's the latter. Random Western media companies don't give a shit about Bighit or it's IPO. They are not conspiring against you Army's, they're just covering stories of some of your fanbase being toxic as shit - which you're pretty known for now.

Last edited:

lauren_xox

Rookie
*Also comparing how the media handled the #cutforZayn debacle to this isn't even fair. A majority of the people using that hashtag were trolls and the media still used it to paint One Direction's fanbase as emotionally unstable teenagers. This all started because someone on tik tok decided to tell all their followers to spam Charlie Puth with "remember when you used Jungkook for clout" and he spoke up about it. The Zayn example was just weird fan behavior being amplified by the media. The Charlie Puth issue was because a literal celebrity (Charlie Puth himself) spoke up about it on his own Twitter and called Army's fan behaviour "dangerous", so of course media is going to pick that up??¿?

Like, big surprise, the media is misogynistic. Anything that is liked by a predominantly young and female fanbase is seen as illegitimate. Does media cover how much of a mess football twitter is at the scale they do for fangirls? Or the toxicity of majority-male gaming fanbases (outside of talking about some sexism scandal, then swiftly moving on). The Beatles had to grow a little more and finally be universally loved by men and women before they were taken seriously and not handsome guys who always had a hoarde of screaming girls following them.

And I know some Armies say that the people in this campaign to harass Charlie weren't "real Armies" and were "bots from tik tok", but I see actual Armies making jokes about "so and so celebrity" using BTS for clout, or KPOP reaction youtube channels using BTS for views - so the supposed "bot behaviour" isn't really far off from actual fan behaviour is it? :(

sorry for the long posts, just tired of fan culture.

LittleLady

Established
Thus

I love this. I don’t watch or associate myself with BTS anymore but I randomly was going through TikTok and I saw a vid of V crying whilst looking at his fans. As much as I wanted to believe he was acting, he did look very sad. Remember the younger 3 (I mainly feel some sorrow for them) were minors when they entered, they suffered from mental emotional and physical abuse. Had terrible things done to them. Yes they may be evil but what made them like this?

for those who say but yes...they worship Satan that is true and yes they are more than likely evil but are they evil through nature or nurture? Would you still be mad at a little girl who was brought up to be incect when here father abused her for years. Most evilness comes from toxic childhood. I am more angry at their parents and those above them but I also believe they have free will and fake got to them
About your second paragraph with the little girl as an example. Yes, I believe it is very sad that parents would sell their children into being in the industry just so they can receive more power, and wealth from it. Yes, it is very sad their children get abused. HOWEVER, when this child grows up, there's a good chance they're going to make a contract on their own when they've reached the appropriate age. These children I'm talking about are the ones that will grow up to become a high ranking celebrity. If they grow up to become that, then regardless of all the torture they went through, they were just meant to have that role. Not many will agree with me on this, but they were meant to be heathens. Just as God has his elect (The Israelites) who were meant to be his, he gives other people roles too. Don't think of God as a puppet master though, he gives people roles for his will.

I don't know if y'all know this, but we don't really have free will because God is the one that puts certain spirits in us, and he can also take them away. Are you aware that satan literally has to be in the presence of God and ask him, "Can I do this? Can I do that? Can I tempt this person? Can I kill that person?"

So honestly, these celebrities seem like they're worth crying over at first, but then you just have to remember, the high ranking ones SPECIFICALLY are the ones that play the roles of heathens, so all of that sadness you felt should immediately be wiped away. God says do not hate your enemies, but he was talking about his people hating his people. Basically his brothers hating his brothers. God hates too, you know. He said, "For Esau I hate, but Jacob I love," Romans 9:13

About your second paragraph with the little girl as an example. Yes, I believe it is very sad that parents would sell their children into being in the industry just so they can receive more power, and wealth from it. Yes, it is very sad their children get abused. HOWEVER, when this child grows up, there's a good chance they're going to make a contract on their own when they've reached the appropriate age. These children I'm talking about are the ones that will grow up to become a high ranking celebrity. If they grow up to become that, then regardless of all the torture they went through, they were just meant to have that role. Not many will agree with me on this, but they were meant to be heathens. Just as God has his elect (The Israelites) who were meant to be his, he gives other people roles too. Don't think of God as a puppet master though, he gives people roles for his will.

I don't know if y'all know this, but we don't really have free will because God is the one that puts certain spirits in us, and he can also take them away. Are you aware that satan literally has to be in the presence of God and ask him, "Can I do this? Can I do that? Can I tempt this person? Can I kill that person?"

So honestly, these celebrities seem like they're worth crying over at first, but then you just have to remember, the high ranking ones SPECIFICALLY are the ones that play the roles of heathens, so all of that sadness you felt should immediately be wiped away. God says do not hate your enemies, but he was talking about his people hating his people. Basically his brothers hating his brothers. God hates too, you know. He said, "For Esau I hate, but Jacob I love," Romans 9:13
We dont have free will? God puts spirits in us and takes them away? Satan has to Ask God for permission to lead people astray?
What?

Sorry but I dont agree with anything u just said which I mean is fine really, but im just shocked at what u are saying.
There is no point to life if there is no free will. Nothing u have said makes any sense to me, I suppose because it conflicts greatly with my views and beliefs about basically EVERYTHING lol.

But what ur saying is basically God controls everything and we just out here like sims.