BTS discussion thread

Plus orlando brown was a disney kid who has gone off the rails and has openly accused smith of raping him
yeah exactly..I don't believe when they are saying that celebrities lets say sacrifice someone that they are not aware of it..its false...because a lots of celebrities are very much aware of whats happening...they remember a lots of details based on me following them for long time...I think they remember so thats why I wondered how can they be nice

Not bts but look at the background....from 00:56
Really i am out!
But can you guys imagine that this kpop groups like bts blackpink are evil? Like what actually puppets do?

Also this....so disgusting i was a Mamamoo fan but this.
Damn Mamamoo is my favorite Female pop group and I love Hwa Sa. Thats just sad. Guys all these ppl work in the same industry its to be expected :'(

Those images in BPs performance . Super blatant Jeez

Taeyong

Rookie
guys, am I the only one who feel strange about BTS more than other bands even BP or others are also part in illuminati but I always feel something about BTS idk maybe their innocence or volunteering or maybe them "big love" for armys am I weird ?

LittleLady

Established
Yeah, in the video with Yoongi, J D explains how that mv is about us Christians getting beheaded. (During the Tribulation Era) If you look closely at the image below, you see what looks like huge black bags at first, but when you look closer, you see it's people clothed uncomfortably, bending over, and they are actually Christians getting beheaded, that's why you can see the torso, and the feet, but not the head. Since this is happening, we can assume Yoongi is representing the beast or antichrist.

Also, look at how demonic he looks. Oh! And the one eye symbolism. Also, he's wearing gold. Gold represents satan, and in the Bible, there were numerous times of people worshipping huge golden statues. That will also happen towards the end of the Tribulation. At some point, there will be a huge statue, and the beast will give power unto the statue. Speaking of gold, now you know why they made a mv called, "Stay Gold"

agust-d-sets-new-records-with-daechwita.jpg

A few seconds later after this scene, Yoongi smiles in a diabolic manner, and does the slicing motion past his neck further proving the video is representing us Christians getting beheaded for rebelling against satan and not taking his mark.

This whole video should prove to those who still think they can repent, that they won't because satan is getting his children (aka, these high ranking celebrities, the kings of this earth, and the govt) ready to begin the NWO, and obviously many will easily fall into getting the mark mainly by their favorite celebrities, because the celebrities are going to suggest getting it with a fake friendly smile and ofc, their fans will buy into it. The govt will claim it's mandatory, and if you refuse, welp, there goes your head- unless God decides to allow you to remain alive during the whole 7 years. Many Christians will die, but many will also live towards the end. Nonetheless, we're all coming back and we will get our vengeance.

This is why in the beginning of the year, Billie got all awards because they're preparing her to become an even bigger influence. They're preparing Ariana to become a bigger influence as well because if you seen "Rain on Me" By her, and Lady Gaga, both of them seem to be getting more higher up, but I get the feeling Gaga will go, and because of her death, Ariana will advance further up but that's just my opinion. We see Danielle Bregoli aka the "Cash me outside" girl advancing further up, I recently seen a video of her going into "rehab" but I noticed she was shaking, and her whole appearance looked different as well as with her personality. I immediately knew she secretly went through mk ultra programming. They're preparing Kanye, and the Kardashians, obviously. Lastly, from my view on the "Jin will likely be sacrificed" theory, it seems their handlers are conflicted, wondering if the group would advance or go downhill with his death because many fans will flee from idolizing them.

So with all of this being said...stray away from them. If there's anything you can personally advance to, it's to Jesus Christ.

Yeah, in the video with Yoongi, J D explains how that mv is about us Christians getting beheaded. (During the Tribulation Era) If you look closely at the image below, you see what looks like huge black bags at first, but when you look closer, you see it's people clothed uncomfortably, bending over, and they are actually Christians getting beheaded, that's why you can see the torso, and the feet, but not the head. Since this is happening, we can assume Yoongi is representing the beast or antichrist.

Also, look at how demonic he looks. Oh! And the one eye symbolism. Also, he's wearing gold. Gold represents satan, and in the Bible, there were numerous times of people worshipping huge golden statues. That will also happen towards the end of the Tribulation. At some point, there will be a huge statue, and the beast will give power unto the statue. Speaking of gold, now you know why they made a mv called, "Stay Gold"

View attachment 38887

A few seconds later after this scene, Yoongi smiles in a diabolic manner, and does the slicing motion past his neck further proving the video is representing us Christians getting beheaded for rebelling against satan and not taking his mark.

This whole video should prove to those who still think they can repent, that they won't because satan is getting his children (aka, these high ranking celebrities, the kings of this earth, and the govt) ready to begin the NWO, and obviously many will easily fall into getting the mark mainly by their favorite celebrities, because the celebrities are going to suggest getting it with a fake friendly smile and ofc, their fans will buy into it. The govt will claim it's mandatory, and if you refuse, welp, there goes your head- unless God decides to allow you to remain alive during the whole 7 years. Many Christians will die, but many will also live towards the end. Nonetheless, we're all coming back and we will get our vengeance.

This is why in the beginning of the year, Billie got all awards because they're preparing her to become an even bigger influence. They're preparing Ariana to become a bigger influence as well because if you seen "Rain on Me" By her, and Lady Gaga, both of them seem to be getting more higher up, but I get the feeling Gaga will go, and because of her death, Ariana will advance further up but that's just my opinion. We see Danielle Bregoli aka the "Cash me outside" girl advancing further up, I recently seen a video of her going into "rehab" but I noticed she was shaking, and her whole appearance looked different as well as with her personality. I immediately knew she secretly went through mk ultra programming. They're preparing Kanye, and the Kardashians, obviously. Lastly, from my view on the "Jin will likely be sacrificed" theory, it seems their handlers are conflicted, wondering if the group would advance or go downhill with his death because many fans will flee from idolizing them.

So with all of this being said...stray away from them. If there's anything you can personally advance to, it's to Jesus Christ.
Hey I didnt get to watch the daechwita video but watched the Stay Gold analysis. Wanted to ask what makes u say the Daechwita video is specifically about Christian people getting beheaded?

Rawdollmariah

Established
I have noticed that part too. In relation with TH. He copied everything TH is doing. TH seems to starts lots of things but never finishes, probably because he doesn't understand the concept of working and expects things to just happen, but JK needs and wants to take the sport on everything. TH starts filming/taking pictures, JK goes and starts doing video clips. TH starts painting, JK goes ahead and starts painting as well.
Something else I have noticed- JK is used to be in the middle and the center of attention all the time. Which he gets. Almost all the time. Except when they are abroad and they need to do interviews. Normally TH is clingy and starts gaying on him on the stage, or during their whatever series they have. But whenever they are abroad doing interviews/ having appearances, you will notice JK not having it with not getting the FULL attention and he is always, ALWAYS clinging on TH. Look at pictures how he is always the one putting his hands over TH's shoulders, hugging him, hanging on to him.
I know this is old but it’s mostly because jungkook probably wants as much power as taehyung.One thing about jungkook is when he’s by hisself he’s unknown literally no one knows him or remember him. But when it’s taehyung he would be crowded by fans and people would remember him instantly.

Taeyong

Rookie
Guys, I have a theory on BTS.
So I was watching a video on the Bohemian Grove and something cought my attention - in the Bohemian Grove men are allowed to wear red robes when performing the rituals.
In Fake Love music video (2 years ago) Bts wear black robes.
View attachment 36534
But in ON music video they wear RED robes.
View attachment 36535
This leads me to believe that BTS is already on the next level and became part of the Bohemian club (it costs 30 000$ annually to be part of the Bohemian club) and they possibly even attended the meetings/ sacrifices, which by the way are in June or July. That means time for sacrifices is coming soon.
it's our fault streaming and supporting with no brain
thanks allah I knew the truth about celebrities a long time ago , those bastards really have no shame

Taeyong

Rookie
Yes. Both magic and rituals, but it's also armys choice if they want to listen to 'em.
no, I don't mean why them song are addictive, I mean why all armys repeat the same thing over BTS like (Army forever, we never left, they are kings, they paved the way, they blablabla) I never saw an army who speak with no copy past, and if you just see, muslim armys always pray for them to join islam like this is so weird , I don't understand this shit for real

LittleLady

Established
Hey I didnt get to watch the daechwita video but watched the Stay Gold analysis. Wanted to ask what makes u say the Daechwita video is specifically about Christian people getting beheaded?
I believe so just as J D does, because yoongi is so obviously representing the beast or antichrist, and you can clearly see that while he's dressed in Gold further proof he's representing some form of satan, you see Christians bending down almost in a pleading position and you see all body parts EXCEPT the heads. Like I said before, it's then yoongi smiles in a diabolic manner and does the neck slicing motion over his neck telling us that's what will happen to many Christians.

I took a screenshot of the part where he does that beheaded motion over his neck. He does it TOO QUICK like how they usually throw up their signs quick, so this is the best I got. I had to screenshot from a gif on Google because YT is currently malfunctioning for me. You can just go to the video and pause at that very moment if you want to see the whole scene.
Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 8.50.54 AM.png

Then we have hobi, or... is that still yoongi? I don't know anymore. Demons jump in and out of all of them, so they all look the same sometimes, and I really don't care which one of them it is, but whoever it is, he's representing the beast getting wounded and coming back to life.

Revelation 13:3 "One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast." This beast is described as having 7 heads, but if we're being honest, when the Tribulation comes, we're not going to see an actual beast with 7 heads because the 7 heads represent 7 different countries. This is important to mention because we see (now I know, it's actually yoongi) yoongi having a blindfold on and his hands are tied up. He then gets shot in the head but immediately jumps back up, and rips the blindfold off. That represents this prophecy.

And that scene happens towards the end of the video, just go watch it for proof.

This is also a good time to mention that the word, "daechwita" means "great blowing, and hitting" We know during the Great Tribulation that God will pour out his wrath upon those with the mark. We're almost towards the first half of the Tribulation, and I'm assuming the 7th trumpet will be blown soon indicating the time has come. That is what this video is representing. The time of the antichrist is near.

As a matter of fact, many celebrities are starting to make mvs of that time. "Rain on me" for example, if you hear the song backwards, both Ariana and Lady Gaga are saying, "lucifer help! lucifer help! The son (Jesus) is watching!" They're calling on lucifer to help because they know after the time of the antichrist that they will perish during Gods wrath.

So basically many mvs now are about the Tribulation period, whether that, or the Great Tribulation- it's always associated with that Era.

You should really be thankful that you born in a religous household....i cant imagine if i born in such families where they dont care for child but just for money. I am also a muslim and tbh i pray for them not because they are bts because they are also humans like us we can also be in their situation but it wasnt allahs plan elhmdullah. I hope for them to find the right path because they seem really nice guys back in their teen ages. Also its not haram to pray for a non muslim to find to god. Subhanallah as i listen yesterday to a sure from quran my heart find peace and i cry.I hope they can taste the sweetnes and peace from religion.
Allah swt. Himself says: Even if your sins reached up to the clouds in the sky. I will forgive you <3
I disagree though...people kept saying to pray for them, I have no problem you can do that, but they cannot pretend like everything is ok and they haven't harmed other people....there is long list of people sacrificed for their career...it cannot just go away, in my religion, those souls of killed people are gonna follow them till they took their right from them and they gonna be tortured till these souls think its enough...its just how it is...sorry if it is sound offensive

Taeyong

Rookie
I disagree though...people kept saying to pray for them, I have no problem you can do that, but they cannot pretend like everything is ok and they haven't harmed other people....there is long list of people sacrificed for their career...it cannot just go away, in my religion, those souls of killed people are gonna follow them till they took their right from them and they gonna be tortured till these souls think its enough...its just how it is...sorry if it is sound offensive
does that mean all the kpop bands sacrificed ? like NCT, ITZY ...etc? or just BTS and BP (the most popular ones)

I still think people being sacrificed is speculation. Yes we can analyse everything until the cows come home but nobody here has any concrete proof of, well anything regarding BTS. Its not like someone is gonna spill the beans. And until someone does I dont think we can say anything for sure.

Rawdollmariah

Established
It’s pretty obvious they had to do sacrifices. I mean that’s with every celebrity. Yes some of you guys are saying “we don’t know if they do sacrifices” which is true but one thing we could all probably agree on is
taehyung’s grandma was mostly a sacrifice after she and taehyung friend died they grew massive. Ion know about you guys but I’m over bts they showed they true colors. I can’t feel sorry for someone who supports the devil/do sacrifices on innocent people. I’m glad I’m not biased over that group anymore.