BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
Errr ummm GUYS- why tf is jungkook SHIRTLESS hugging jin that way and why are the fans finding this cute??? Are these poses necessary? What is going on with bighit and their promotion of vmin?

Also can you guys tell whats on the reflection in jin's eyes?
View attachment 38799
View attachment 38800
On this photo, I personally cannot read, but, I just noticed that it gives the same thing as on the last photo (see the following articles):

AndrAt3A

Established
Errr ummm GUYS- why tf is jungkook SHIRTLESS hugging jin that way and why are the fans finding this cute??? Are these poses necessary? What is going on with bighit and their promotion of vmin?

Also can you guys tell whats on the reflection in jin's eyes?
View attachment 38799
View attachment 38800
If you look closely you see a naked Junk00k pressing himself against Jin. Looks like they are in a bathroom up against a sink. Screenshot_20200702-170639_Photo Editor.jpg

Shuna

Star
If you look closely you see a naked Junk00k pressing himself against Jin. Looks like they are in a bathroom up against a sink. View attachment 38808
It looks like a toilet, seen how tight they are and seen the neon. I think they are in public toilets, Jin is plated on the first photo, posted photos is plated on a shiny door. In the photo, he has the shadow of the doors. On the right, what is beige, is a hand. And I have the impression that we are holding his handle?

Mr. mask, take off his hat (hand hiding part of the body), to scratch, for another takes Jin and Jungkook.

Devine

Star
Wow!!!

I actually posted a while ago about Hillary Clinton being exposed in actual evidence of her partaking In EVIL satanic rituals where they torture, murder and eat the pineal gland of a 10 year old girl.
She was actually found conversing with Jon Podesta in over 600 000 emails about engaing in paedophilia.

There are videos of Jon Podesta also torturing kids.

Then there was the case of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell, who were working on a documentary exposing Paedophilia in Hollywood, chester also apparently suffered sexual abuse by Jon Podesta, who his mother had a relationship with, but both Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell allegedly committed suicide, one week apart both by hanging themselves before they even got anywhere with the documentary.

It was speculated that Chester Bennington was actually the child of Jon Podesta, who has evidence against him for being a PAEDOPHILE, and when u look at them they look almost identical.

So chester was trying to expose paedophilia, and his alleged father is Jon Podesta, guilty of PAEDOPHILIA, turning up dead before he could release anything about it.

Its really messed up
Trump put out a campaign ad with Linkin Park song many are thinking intentionally because he is podesta's son. They only show chuck schumer very briefly but he has flies around him hmm...

EakGPMzWkAwv_w_.jpg

An excerpt from Svali. With valid real human being source has stated that Svalis writing is 100% legitimate.

So its Interesting. Media programmed us to believe what evil looks like. That is why I still cont comprehend that BTS is so evil purely because they dont SEEM it.

But evil is deception so ........
I have heard of such thing and I find it hard to believe...like Illuminati members doing sacrifices, eating children...and still appear ok and kind when interact with people? this is really puzzle

It looks like a toilet, seen how tight they are and seen the neon. I think they are in public toilets, Jin is plated on the first photo, posted photos is plated on a shiny door. In the photo, he has the shadow of the doors. On the right, what is beige, is a hand. And I have the impression that we are holding his handle?

Mr. mask, take off his hat (hand hiding part of the body), to scratch, for another takes Jin and Jungkook.
I see..thanks for explaining
whats the purpose of taking photo of public toilet and hugging? lol...if any random person and enter and saw that..would be so awkward

LittleLady

Established
If you look closely you see a naked Junk00k pressing himself against Jin. Looks like they are in a bathroom up against a sink. View attachment 38808
Honestly, I find it both disgusting and amusing how the fans seem to like shipping these grown men NOT boys together, and if they were aware of what's going on, then they would know that these men (Tbh I don't even like referring to them as men, they're soulless entities) have sex with each other likely on a daily basis, and they also do it with others, AND it's been going on ever since they became a thing. They do it for satan, and because they're likely just...needy all the time for crying out loud, they're all about lust so if we see more lewd pictures of them, we'll know why.

LittleLady

Established
I have heard of such thing and I find it hard to believe...like Illuminati members doing sacrifices, eating children...and still appear ok and kind when interact with people? this is really puzzle
They only act kind with people because otherwise, they wouldn't have a good reputation. It's also because most of what they say is scripted and planned by their handlers. Honestly, high ranking celebrities are only used because they wanted to have fame and fortune AND so satan can use them to draw negative influence upon the whole world thus why they're worldly famous.

Sacrifice is always part of the religion of Satanism which is basically what the ILLUMINATI follow. The reason why these people appear normal during the day for example is because MK ultra and Satanic Ritual abuse is part of religion and it causes multiple personalities, some of those personalities are completely unaware of the personalities that do the sacrifices etc. I will post the full interview from Svali. But any person who has escaped ILLUMINATI families and cults will explain the same. Some cults and abuse varies in intensity.

In order to be a member of the ILLUMINATI u have to be born into it. Famous people who display illuminati symbols etc are not necessarily PART of the ILLUMINATI but are USED by them

Again this may explain that some BTS members may be normal during the day as they could be operating with the 'normal programmed personality', then possibly at night being switched to the personality programmed for gay prostitution or whatever it is

Last edited:
Its going to sound silly but I follow quite a few ex Satanic cult members who verify Svalis testimonies about the workings of the illuminati. One being a man who couldn't be used for his bred purpose as his mind rebelled from a very early age. Anyways u guys can read

J.Gloria

Rookie
It's also been said that (the god and the devil were made up by a secret society just to control ppl. It is sin to kill but still church does the most satanic stuff there is.
Good and evil exists, but God and Satan themselves doesn't. They were made up to brainwash and control people.)I don't remember where I saw this because it was a long time ago but you can always find that same info yourself. Facts or not. Not saying it's true but I just said what I have read.
Do you believe that God and satan are made up?I just want to know your opinion.

I second to this. Celebrities especially the high ranking celebrities are totally aware about "the secret agenda" but they just want fame and money so they became a puppet. They just don't give sh*t about how much brainwashing their films or songs are or how many people get negatively effected by them.
For example, w*ll sm*th seems like very good person, he is very funny and nice. but his wife is follower of Scientology. he is friend with M*rilyn M*nson, the follower of Church of S*tan.
Plus orlando brown was a disney kid who has gone off the rails and has openly accused smith of raping him

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Sacrifice is always part of the religion of Satanism which is basically what the ILLUMINATI follow. The reason why these people appear normal during the day for example is because MK ultra and Satanic Ritual abuse is part of religion and it causes multiple personalities, some of those personalities are completely unaware of the personalities that do the sacrifices etc. I will post the full interview from Svali. But any person who has escaped ILLUMINATI families and cults will explain the same. Some cults and abuse varies in intensity.

In order to be a member of the ILLUMINATI u have to be born into it. Famous people who display illuminati symbols etc are not necessarily PART of the ILLUMINATI but are USED by them

Again this may explain that some BTS members may be normal during the day as they could be operating with the 'normal programmed personality', then possibly at night being switched to the personality programmed for gay prostitution or whatever it is
True, only those from the 12 bloodlines can be illuminati, everyone else are puppets. Illuminati follows the luciferian doctrine which at first seems not so bad but once in deeper is. They actually believe anyone that worships Satan is bad though they worship the same thing, just as Lucifer the angel of light, and do same things rituals, sacrifice and more.