BTS discussion thread

Iwsu

Rookie
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory) Showing horns is the least of ppl problems here. There is too much stuff to even explain. You gotta see it.

Just by asking and someone telling it's hard to get the whole picture. Watch videos etc and dig deeper from the Internet. It's all there. Hidden but right in front of you.
BUT I RECOMMEND THAT WATCH THESE VIDEOS. And many others

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
@Bae Yeon Hee do you know what it means when celebrities/idols flash the devil horns at the camera, fans, audience and is there power behind it? Like to they do some spell or ritual before performing and their magic or spell starts to work on the fans once they get on stage/flash specific hand symbols and the fans cant even feel it/know it?
It is a way of communication, it lets others know of their allegiance to Satan. Also certain hand symbols can invoke personal powers, or invoke possession. Doesn't affect the audience at all. More than a hand gesture goes into spell casting and performance ritual magic.

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I didn't know about blood moon, thank you.
I watched videos about the disaster, it was very heart breaking. I understand why you hesitate.

For the one's who don't know about the disaster;

"On April 16, 2014, off the coast of South Korea a ferry carrying roughly 500 passengers sank. Many of its passengers were high school students, who were on a school trip.
Many students phoned the police asking for a rescue operation. Most passengers could have been rescued if the Coast Guard had quickly responded to the students’ calls. But the Coast Guard neglected its duty."

There were some inside video footage, the crew were announcing to passengers to stay inside when the boat was sinking. The captain told all the passengers to stay put where they are, but he’s one if the first to got out.

"there were 172 survivors (171 after the principal of these children killed himself after the sinking ) There were 476 people on the boat. 325 of them are students from the same high school"

"The captain should have known that there are 400+ students in that ferry and those students had so much hope that they'll survive they joked around, laughed and stayed positive they messaged their relatives telling them they love them its not that easy to abandon the ferry I heard that a student messaged her mom on April 22nd while the ferry sinked at April 16th ithe government in Korea is so corrupt that one of them said " the president is watching let's just pretend we are actually doing something" and yes, it breaks my heart"

"even america and japan offered to help but the refused and just sit and watch as the ship submerged"

"if a non military ship is leaning over 20 degrees, you should know there's no hope saving that ship and you should abandon ship immediately. "

"God, these students trusted the crewmen so much that they are just laughing and joking around. They trusted them a lot. This is so injustice."

In this video, you can hear they announced regularly "stay where you are, never move", child wanted to go out but they trust to the crew.
This is so sad watch it at your own risk.

The explanation of video: "It contains two video clips taken by two boys from Danwon high school and both of them died from the accident. We release this English-subtitled version in order for you to understand why we are devastated. It has been more than three months but nothing has been done. We do not know 1. Why the disaster happened and 2. NONE has been rescued 3.Nothing was done for the first three days of the disaster and nothing has been revealed until now. "

What exactly is the Salvation cult?

The Salvation sect has been accused of being a cult that’s heavily involved in pyramid schemes. They have been investigated by the Korean police on numerous occasions.

Media reports also claim that members are hired more easily at companies connected to the cult. Donations from members are used by the ‘Head Leader’ as collateral to receive loans.

The Salvation sect has 60 branches across South Korea, with more than 200,000 members around the world.

Kwon Shin Chan is the man who created the Salvation sect’s doctrine, which was then widely spread by his son-in-law, Yoo Byung Eun.

How is the Salvation cult involved with the Sewol Ferry tragedy?
The Salvation sect has their hands in numerous businesses, including ones that caused the Sewol Ferry Tragedy with their neglect and mismanagement.

Byun Gi Choon is the current head of Salvation Sect’s business. He is also the former CEO of Cheonhaeji, the largest shareholder of Chonghaejin Marine Co., Ltd. Chonghaejin Marine Co. owned the MV Sewol ferry, the controversial ship that sank in 2014, killing over 300 innocent passengers.

The Salvation Sect has been linked to the Sewol Ferry through now-leader, Byun Gi Choon and other Salvation sect members. The Sewol Ferry’s disgraced captain, Lee Joon Seok, who is also rumored to have been a member.

How was JYP’s meeting related to the Salvation cult?

Park Jin Young (JYP) is being accused by Dispatch as being a part of the Salvation Sect, a cult group that’s linked with the Sewol Ferry tragedy.

Park Jin Young‘s meeting took place over 7 days with extremely influential people in attendance, along with Salvation sect leader, Byun Gi Choon.

Actor and KeyEast Entertainment Chairman, Bae Yong Joon, was also in attendance. Bae Yong Joon recently sold all of his shares and controlling interest of KeyEast to SM Entertainment. He became the third largest shareholder in SM Entertainment through this deal.

View attachment 38572
View attachment 38573
Park Jin Young pictured with Byun Gi Choon at the meeting.

At this point, I do not believe anything media says, even Titanic can be a sacrifice.
When researching Sewol tragedy I went deep. I was on page 10+ in Google search. There were 3 staff members who stayed behind when others jumped ship to help students escape. They themselves went down with ferry. The surnames of the 3 women are Park, Kim & Jeon .. I know Park & Kim are extremely common surnames but still caught my attention.
Also Titanic was a sacrifice, in fact it wasn't even the Titanic that sank. It was the sister ship the Olympic that sank. The Olympic had been in a crash and was uninsurable. It had been too damaged to survive many more trips, so White Star decided to pull off insurance fraud and switch ships. Sink the original Olympic, get insurance payout and use the newly built Titanic as the Olympic which tho uninsurable was brand new. JP Morgan big time invester/insurer and rumored to be of the 12 illuminati bloodlines , along with other rich elites cancelled their tickets/trips just days before the maiden voyage. Shortly after is when the federal reserve was created.

But showing rock sign doesn't curse anyone. It's bullshit. Search with:
Observations of the new world order. And you will find everything about whats going on. How its all linked and what is ppl been lied to. How we are being kept in secrets even tho the truth is right in front of us
[/QUOTE]
Do you get all your information from the internet. Half of the stuff that “they” (the “elite”) are planing to do isn’t even allowed to be talked about, let alone put on the internet. I think you should dive a little deeper before you try to “inform” other people...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory) Showing horns is the least of ppl problems here. There is too much stuff to even explain. You gotta see it.

Just by asking and someone telling it's hard to get the whole picture. Watch videos etc and dig deeper from the Internet. It's all there. Hidden but right in front of you.
BUT I RECOMMEND THAT WATCH THESE VIDEOS. And many others
Be careful watching these videos. Majority of them are only hitting the tip of the iceberg and are trying to install fear into you.

Ediyan

Rookie
When researching Sewol tragedy I went deep. I was on page 10+ in Google search. There were 3 staff members who stayed behind when others jumped ship to help students escape. They themselves went down with ferry. The surnames of the 3 women are Park, Kim & Jeon .. I know Park & Kim are extremely common surnames but still caught my attention.
Also Titanic was a sacrifice, in fact it wasn't even the Titanic that sank. It was the sister ship the Olympic that sank. The Olympic had been in a crash and was uninsurable. It had been too damaged to survive many more trips, so White Star decided to pull off insurance fraud and switch ships. Sink the original Olympic, get insurance payout and use the newly built Titanic as the Olympic which tho uninsurable was brand new. JP Morgan big time invester/insurer and rumored to be of the 12 illuminati bloodlines , along with other rich elites cancelled their tickets/trips just days before the maiden voyage. Shortly after is when the federal reserve was created.
Oh wow these are evil people! It’s really sad that innocent lives had to die for their money hungry ass!!! They will burn in hell. Since 2014, kpop had became so popular than ever world wide, that must be the sacrificed they had to contribute smh ‍

Oh wow these are evil people! It’s really sad that innocent lives had to die for their money hungry ass!!! They will burn in hell. Since 2014, kpop had became so popular than ever world wide, that must be the sacrificed they had to contribute smh ‍
when you mention 2014 it hit me because that was the year I got into Kpop, and the sewol ferry happened shortly before I discovering it...I remember some weird coincidence, the beginning of 2014 I used to talk a lot about Jeju with my father and how I wanted to visit it because I have seen some good pictures and flowers there...my father was surprised when he saw the news of sewol, he didn't knows there is an island called jeju to begin with, and when he saw the news he called me and told me this is the island you were talking about

I know it can be off topic, but its triggering seeing it and the weird coincidence

It is a way of communication, it lets others know of their allegiance to Satan. Also certain hand symbols can invoke personal powers, or invoke possession. Doesn't affect the audience at all. More than a hand gesture goes into spell casting and performance ritual magic.
do you think going to concert effect the audience? there was some concert that supposed to happen in my city for Kpop but it was canceled because of corona...I was thinking to attend there but I have heard like they suck your energy or something...do you think its ok to go to concert?

Iwsu

Rookie
Do you get all your information from the internet. Half of the stuff that “they” (the “elite”) are planing to do isn’t even allowed to be talked about, let alone put on the internet. I think you should dive a little deeper before you try to “inform” other people...
[/QUOTE]
just so you know I have digged deep, since 2001, and ppl do talk about this stuff online,even about those that aren't allowed in the public.ppl need to dig the deepest themselves, and I have seen actual videos showing the ugliest truth. I know a lot more than I am spilling here.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
[/QUOTE]
What the internet provides is just scratching the surface of information. They throw in truth with lies.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I know it was sacrifice for president park...not saying its not true...but why she sued and put in jail?
my thought sewol sacrifice is more than just president park...may be other things in Korea example like Kpop, companies like samsung..we might not even know
President Parks advisor was an occultist. Once Koreans discovered that, that's when they pushed for impeachment. She more than likely couldn't or didn't fulfill a requirement therefore lost protection of elites.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
do you think going to concert effect the audience? there was some concert that supposed to happen in my city for Kpop but it was canceled because of corona...I was thinking to attend there but I have heard like they suck your energy or something...do you think its ok to go to concert?
If you have the protection of God and Jesus blood you will be ok. Ritual performance magic and spell casting only works on those who are vulnerable. You know what's going on, are aware.

just so you know I have digged deep, since 2001, and ppl do talk about this stuff online,even about those that aren't allowed in the public.ppl need to dig the deepest themselves, and I have seen actual videos showing the ugliest truth. I know a lot more than I am spilling here.
[/QUOTE]
Okay but I’m saying that the stuff that is allowed on the internet is only the tip of the iceberg. By “dig a little deeper” I meant go beyond the internet. Also, I have connections to people that are involved with “elite”. They don’t allowed half of the stuff they do to be talked about verbally, let alone put on the internet for millions of people to know/see. The stuff that they do put out has been is misinformation or it has been going on for years.

Okay but I’m saying that the stuff that is allowed on the internet is only the tip of the iceberg. By “dig a little deeper” I meant go beyond the internet. Also, I have connections to people that are involved with “elite”. They don’t allowed half of the stuff they do to be talked about verbally, let alone put on the internet for millions of people to know/see. The stuff that they do put out has been is misinformation or it has been going on for years.
[/QUOTE]
how do we know if its misinformation or real? I mean whats the signs its misinformation?

AndrAt3A

Established
wow I just watched this now..I know its old...but Jimin and Jungkook are being so rude to this american kid for no reason
This is one instance i really disagree with. That kid is 14yrs old talking to them in such a disrespectful way, like most Americans Teenagers do. I bet it felt really insulting to them because age is a big deal in south korea and having a kid younger than you talk down to you would feel that way.

This is one instance i really disagree with. That kid is 14yrs old talking to them in such a disrespectful way, like most Americans Teenagers do. I bet it felt really insulting to them because age is a big deal in south korea and having a kid younger than you talk down to you would feel that way.
I have seen in the comment they are saying SK is big about age..I know that...but still doesn't give excuses for this behavior toward the kid...he was just telling them to clean the airplane and that was it and was told to do it, there is no reason to be this rude...just my opinion