BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran

Not bts related but didn’t they meet up with heror something? Because she’s another satanic person too. Crazy thing is after god is a women was released he died two months later.
Oh i remember watching this, and yeah she is one of the biggest sex kitten slaves in hollywood! They did meet yet the next day they acted like they didnt knew each other :rolleyes: remember her grammy performance how sexual it was and ariana and bts each rehearsed their performance in front of each other imagine what it would be like to have a woman dancing sexually in front of 7 men (or 6 cuz yoongi "wasnt there" lol) privately!

Hi Guys this isnt a BTS video however im sharing it here soley because it reallllly surprised me. ..it seems the elite are becoming more open with showing us the reptilian race being real, second Doja Cat has obviously joined the dark forces but very interesting how she says to the guy 'nigga dont do it, u blew it, u tryna cast spells on a bitch with potions, boy I need devotion'.

Its really interesting to me how as we step closer to the NWO How the music videos become even more open in sharing the truth.

Anyways ignore if It doesn't interest u

LittleLady

Established
Guys, I'm sorry if what I'm about to say will make some of you glare at my words, but...

The day bts falls whether it be during Gods wrath or at his second coming, I'm not sadistic I can assure you, but I will definitely smile knowing that they, and all other sellouts have fallen. Just like Babylon will fall, and God tells his people to rejoice because he has avenged them, oh I'm definitely going to rejoice when the White Man falls, when the government falls, AND when these sellouts fall. Yep, all of those guys were first since the beginning of time, now it's our turn.

God says the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. Times almost up :)

You know what they say, an eye for an eye.

sadtruth

Established
Wow thanks for sharing.

Was kind of wondering previously if Hamza Yusuf isnt an agent of deception because he became a muslim religious advisor to the Trump administration and said something very islamically contradictory, but alot of his information is amazing. Gonna have a look!
Yeah...I don't trust him. He says alot of of things that contradict what trusted scholars say.

Yeah...I don't trust him. He says alot of of things that contradict what trusted scholars say.
Thats how agents of deception work. They tell u straight up 90 percent truth to gain ur trust and then slip in the 10 % falsehood that leads u astray. Its sad because most of this work is incredible then he says some things and im like WHAAAT. however the scholars and institutions have also been Infiltrated so who can one even trust anymore

Hon33

Veteran
Guys, I'm sorry if what I'm about to say will make some of you glare at my words, but...

The day bts falls whether it be during Gods wrath or at his second coming, I'm not sadistic I can assure you, but I will definitely smile knowing that they, and all other sellouts have fallen. Just like Babylon will fall, and God tells his people to rejoice because he has avenged them, oh I'm definitely going to rejoice when the White Man falls, when the government falls, AND when these sellouts fall. Yep, all of those guys were first since the beginning of time, now it's our turn.

God says the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. Times almost up :)

You know what they say, an eye for an eye.
Why would you rejoice at anyone’s fall? God won’t be rejoicing?

sad_butter

Rookie
Right but the comments are just replying jokingly or defending them by saying that they're not associated with it.. It would be difficult to convince them the contrary .. I'm utterly reluctant to go and tell my close friends about it because..we can't be 100% sure as well..and what if this is what makes their happiness? I'm already feeling how many friendships may end because of us trying to show them our doubts and awareness if we do..

We know that a lot of people in this Fandom found bee_tea_$ when they were in the lowest point of their life.. This band helped them into not doing irreversible things such as $u¡c¡d€, maybe helped some others to stop self harm, or even helped in preventing them to stop from a certain addiction and lastly to recover from traumas.. They became a sort of pillar of support (Something like that), where fans can lean on that support, so imagine if the truth which is what we think, open the eyes of these specific people, this pillar will thus cave in and what will happen to these persons who were leaning on it all that time due to the 'support'.. People being completely dependent on them will be the most broken and we don't know what they are capable of doing.. They can continue into their unhealthy habits and addictions.. We need to think about the consequences of it if that ever happens..

orangeroses

Rookie
Right but the comments are just replying jokingly or defending them by saying that they're not associated with it.. It would be difficult to convince them the contrary .. I'm utterly reluctant to go and tell my close friends about it because..we can't be 100% sure as well..and what if this is what makes their happiness? I'm already feeling how many friendships may end because of us trying to show them our doubts and awareness if we do..

We know that a lot of people in this Fandom found bee_tea_$ when they were in the lowest point of their life.. This band helped them into not doing irreversible things such as $u¡c¡d€, maybe helped some others to stop self harm, or even helped in preventing them to stop from a certain addiction and lastly to recover from traumas.. They became a sort of pillar of support (Something like that), where fans can lean on that support, so imagine if the truth which is what we think, open the eyes of these specific people, this pillar will thus cave in and what will happen to these persons who were leaning on it all that time due to the 'support'.. People being completely dependent on them will be the most broken and we don't know what they are capable of doing.. They can continue into their unhealthy habits and addictions.. We need to think about the consequences of it if that ever happens..
I tried to tell my friends about it but they said that I am going crazy
some people will never believe even if bts themselves would say "we are Freemasons and illuminati puppets", army's would say "ohhh what a nice concept!! "

sad_butter

Rookie
I tried to tell my friends about it but they said that I am going crazy
some people will never believe even if bts themselves would say "we are Freemasons and illuminati puppets", army's would say "ohhh what a nice concept!! "
Have you told them about your doubts etc,? I'm hesitant to tell because some other a_řm¥s may find out and can bully me that's what I'm scared about . We both were in the Fandom and know how intense they can get if you 'don't like all of their songs' so imagine saying that they're part of some sort of cult thing and all of this was just an illusion how would they react.. I only told a friend and told this person how would they know that they would have become that successful and everything so..specifically planned, which is actually scary and that they are already putting hints in their first mv which was in 2013 about songs which was produced in 2015(Run) and one in 2017 (stigma).. Also a lot of Nirv@_n@ references in their mvs and I heard that they were in these things too.. Moreover, my friend told me that in kpop is known to put hints in their mvs etc like concepts.. I didn't want to continue the conversation about it afterwards.. It's not that I don't want to aware her, but this band means a lot to her. It did to me, also a lot but I don't want sort of ruin her happiness over a band or worse end our friendship because of them. I'm in such a dilemma because this..

That's just complete wow. Sometimes I'm like. Really? why can't life just be simple.

orangeroses

Rookie
Have you told them about your doubts etc,? I'm hesitant to tell because some other a_řm¥s may find out and can bully me that's what I'm scared about . We both were in the Fandom and know how intense they can get if you 'don't like all of their songs' so imagine saying that they're part of some sort of cult thing and all of this was just an illusion how would they react.. I only told a friend and told this person how would they know that they would have become that successful and everything so..specifically planned, which is actually scary and that they are already putting hints in their first mv which was in 2013 about songs which was produced in 2015(Run) and one in 2017 (stigma).. Also a lot of Nirv@_n@ references in their mvs and I heard that they were in these things too.. Moreover, my friend told me that in kpop is known to put hints in their mvs etc like concepts.. I didn't want to continue the conversation about it afterwards.. It's not that I don't want to aware her, but this band means a lot to her. It did to me, also a lot but I don't want sort of ruin her happiness over a band or worse end our friendship because of them. I'm in such a dilemma because this..

That's just complete wow. Sometimes I'm like. Really? why can't life just be simple.
I told them and I wish I never did
when I showed them some pictures and videos where you can clearly see that it's demonic or connected to the elite, illuminati they just said that it's a coincidence and just a concept and they just really called me crazy
I just don't understand how some people can be so sure about bts being so innocent and kind, without any doubts, they don't even fucking know them personally

seriously look at this what the fucking hell is this

I think it's better not to tell anybody anything
they will call you toxic for trying to help them

sad_butter

Rookie
I told them and I wish I never did
when I showed them some pictures and videos where you can clearly see that it's demonic or connected to the elite, illuminati they just said that it's a coincidence and just a concept and they just really called me crazy
I just don't understand how some people can be so sure about bts being so innocent and kind, without any doubts, they don't even fucking know them personally

seriously look at this what the fucking hell is this

I think it's better not to tell anybody anything
they will call you toxic for trying to help them
Some people will do anything to defend the ones they love and support, when a friend who was a non-fan once pointed out that they were in it, I got upset but didn't say anything.. But I then thought thoroughly about it and did my research and deep inside I was already aware that..something was too perfect to be true.. I'm sure half of fans have already douted them at least once but they shrugged it off because of they're grateful to those who 'helped' them.. Or they are just gullible.. Maybe to fans the help seemed genuine but we don't know the real intention of these idols behind it.. It practically breaks my heart to write something like that :(

I posted about this in Boti's thread, but I'll leave this picture here too for those who don't see any nefarious going on with BTS. Tell me its not scripted that Vee got J1M1Ns crown outfit and J1M1N got vee's loneliness outfit.View attachment 38386View attachment 38385
Wow Taehyung looks super evil here but could u explain more what it means?
If u dont mind