BTS discussion thread

sadtruth

Established
I have a question for you guys...Are some of you still obsessed with BT$? Are they on your mind alot?
This thread can pretty much become another way of staying connected to them.
I saw some people post about how they could be innocent. I want to remind you that even if they are and they were born and tortured into this, it's not a reason for you to support them. At the end of the day what they're doing is bad for you. You feeling sorry for them and supporting them is not doing them any good nor is it stopping them. Once you know it's evil and they're part of a bigger problem you should try and take a step back. What good is it if you're still craving their content? That's what they want... I really hope you're able to live freely without them on your mind. BT$ are puppets under control, and their job is to manipulate you just like every other celebrity.

Shuna

Star
I have a question for you guys...Are some of you still obsessed with BT$? Are they on your mind alot?
This thread can pretty much become another way of staying connected to them.
I saw some people post about how they could be innocent. I want to remind you that even if they are and they were born and tortured into this, it's not a reason for you to support them. At the end of the day what they're doing is bad for you. You feeling sorry for them and supporting them is not doing them any good nor is it stopping them. Once you know it's evil and they're part of a bigger problem you should try and take a step back. What good is it if you're still craving their content? That's what they want... I really hope you're able to live freely without them on your mind. BT$ are puppets under control, and their job is to manipulate you just like every other celebrity.
Personally, I have never been a fan, I have even completely forgotten the KPop several times, to the point that rediscovering the KPop. I mostly do research on KPop, for myself, I hate it, when something goes wrong with XD. Puppets yes, but by choice? It can be yes or no, don't fix the problem, okay, but don't fix it, and it's also in a sense being an accomplice.

Shuna

Star
Soon an eclipse, the next one in December, but given what happens to Africa in Asia, and since it appears in Come Back Home, and its suggested route in Idole but also seen the reference to Africa, in Idole:

Vision

Veteran
Isn't their predatory behaviour possibly a reflection of behaviour done to them. Their management have probably abused and preyed on them and with all the rituals/dark stuff that you discuss happening in the background, it's not surprising that they too are then becoming more darker people. Not dark as a new theme to promote their comeback but actually becoming twisted.

Also what @sadtruth said,
What good is it if you're still craving their content? That's what they want... I really hope you're able to live freely without them on your mind. BT$ are puppets under control, and their job is to manipulate you just like every other celebrity.

sadtruth

Established
I was obsessed with them almost for two years, loved them so much, respected them, but month ago my "bts world" was ruined and I felt like I was betrayed. I do not forgive betrayal, my heart literally turns cold when I am betrayed, but I still needed time to recover. I don't think about them all the time anymore, maybe once a day when I see them in my IG, but when I see cute videos with them, like when Taehyung is sleeping in bv 4 I feel like I'm going to give up and start asking questions again about whether it's all true. so this thread is for me like a medicine that I take when I get stupid again and feel hopeful
I understand what you mean. The threads have helped me get over my addiction with kpop too. It also helped that there wasn't an Ex0 thread because if there was I think I would have been stuck in their cycle longer, and probably more involved with their content. If someone was constantly bringing them up I'd automatically be drawn to it, and that's what it's like for those of you who like BT$.
If someone is still struggling maybe it will benefit them from taking a step back from this thread. Being so involved in BT$ content is not helpful because they're still taking space in your mind.

Now you know the boys aren't what they show you, and them acting cute is part of the game, when you see something on IG you can judge it by what you learnt on here and move on. The best way is to have strength in yourself to do it. They're a small part of a bigger evil, if you feel like they're innocent you can learn more about the people who control them. That will help you distance yourself from people who are associated with them. I'm just telling you what helped me, hopefully it can help you or someone else because this thread can also be a way of feeding the obsession. We're all here to help each other so that's my advice for you guys.

I understand what you mean. The threads have helped me get over my addiction with kpop too. It also helped that there wasn't an Ex0 thread because if there was I think I would have been stuck in their cycle longer, and probably more involved with their content. If someone was constantly bringing them up I'd automatically be drawn to it, and that's what it's like for those of you who like BT$.
If someone is still struggling maybe it will benefit them from taking a step back from this thread. Being so involved in BT$ content is not helpful because they're still taking space in your mind.

Now you know the boys aren't what they show you, and them acting cute is part of the game, when you see something on IG you can judge it by what you learnt on here and move on. The best way is to have strength in yourself to do it. They're a small part of a bigger evil, if you feel like they're innocent you can learn more about the people who control them. That will help you distance yourself from people who are associated with them. I'm just telling you what helped me, hopefully it can help you or someone else because this thread can also be a way of feeding the obsession. We're all here to help each other so that's my advice for you guys.
Sooo true. I find this thread interesting but to be totally honest outside of this thread BTS bore the shit out of me. Like stay gold popped up on my youtube and I listened for like 30 seconds and I was like pffftt and watched something else. Even at times when I start to watch a crack video, 2 minutes in I just get so bored.

But I was thinking why do I keep checking this thread. I think its because im a notification ho. Like if something tends to have notifications I just check it.

I feel like that makes me a semi slave to technology! So so so bad

sad_butter

Rookie
I was obsessed with them almost for two years, loved them so much, respected them, but month ago my "bts world" was ruined and I felt like I was betrayed. I do not forgive betrayal, my heart literally turns cold when I am betrayed, but I still needed time to recover. I don't think about them all the time anymore, maybe once a day when I see them in my IG, but when I see cute videos with them, like when Taehyung is sleeping in bv 4 I feel like I'm going to give up and start asking questions again about whether it's all true. so this thread is for me like a medicine that I take when I get stupid again and feel hopeful
I feel the same way too..

Iv even read the bts politics group maybe twice or thrice but the information just bores me to tears because Im just not interested or invested any more, and the energy In that thread in my view is bad.To be honest I think notifications for some ppl is like an addiction

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
Sooo true. I find this thread interesting but to be totally honest outside of this thread BTS bore the shit out of me. Like stay gold popped up on my youtube and I listened for like 30 seconds and I was like pffftt and watched something else. Even at times when I start to watch a crack video, 2 minutes in I just get so bored.

But I was thinking why do I keep checking this thread. I think its because im a notification ho. Like if something tends to have notifications I just check it.
And it doesn't help that most of us are bored in lockdown.

And it doesn't help that most of us are bored in lockdown.
Sigh probably more true. Because believe me ive asked myself why I come here when I dont even care about the group anymore.
They are not interesting. Even theories and speculations are just so pointless. Though I do say MK ultra is something that really fascinates me because my dad has been doing neuroscience research for the past 10 years and has given talks been on tv and radio giving lectures about the way the conscious and subconscious mind works for long now, though he has moved on to exposing the ILLUMINATI run healthcare system and podcasts on educating people on the NWO. its really interesting. It was really so incredible for me to see how BTS plays a role in all of it

cadiz

Star

thats very true. this thread can be good, but it can also feed into the obsession more

It's a safe place to have a discussion but I really think is not healthy to discuss every little thing these guys do

in a way....the BTS threads in this forum are giving BTS free publicity
Because there is already 4 threads about them, even to discuss their variety shows.
How to break free from the obsession, if people want to analyse every little thing they say or do?

I dont know....but I don't recommend people to watch their shows tbh....you can find all the info on social media
There is no need to watch hourss of content trying to find their illuminati agenda....that will not help anyone here.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Sigh probably more true. Because believe me ive asked myself why I come here when I dont even care about the group anymore.
They are not interesting. Even theories and speculations are just so pointless.
This is my position too
I find the group extremely boring. nothing about them is exciting. The bts threads in this forum was the only reason I keep reading updates on them trying to collab here....as you can see this is the negative effect of the thread.

And I hope people here are careful about it.

thats very true. this thread can be good, but it can also feed into the obsession more

It's a safe place to have a discussion but I really think is not healthy to discuss every little thing these guys do

in a way....the BTS threads in this forum are giving BTS free publicity
Because there is already 4 threads about them, even to discuss their variety shows.
How to break free from the obsession, if people want to analyse every little thing they say or do?

I dont know....but I don't recommend people to watch their shows tbh....you can find all the info on social media
There is no need to watch hourss of content trying to find their illuminati agenda....that will not help anyone here.
Yeah Im over it. Its boring now. And the content is just so WEAK. I cant understand how anyone wants to analyse everything single thing BTS does, doing that every single day.

Why do I read this thread though? I guess im interested in what people have to say here, the BTS politics group is way too deep and invested and I couldn't be bothered.

Hmm maybe I should just exit completely.
Im contemplating

Shuna

Star
Bing Bang Theory shows a whole credits showing all the history of the Universe, by putting a length, on the logo of the Illuminati of Bavaria, ends with this fireworks, which is visible in full of clips:
In BTS Fire and many other clips:
Sans titre-1.jpg
The statue of liberty, or statue of justice, the flame extinguished.

In BTS, the fireworks, this is behind the concert hall.

hi guys
I want to share with you with this lecture
even if your not a Muslim it's very interesting and useful
Wow thanks for sharing.

Was kind of wondering previously if Hamza Yusuf isnt an agent of deception because he became a muslim religious advisor to the Trump administration and said something very islamically contradictory, but alot of his information is amazing. Gonna have a look!