BTS discussion thread

sad_butter

Rookie
I...may have a question regarding a serie that I think we all know which is 'Fřî€ñð$'. I don't know if it may be related but I noticed b@ngť@ñ and t@yl0r $w¡fť mentioning this show quite some times in their interviews.. I mean this is where r@p m0n 'learnt' English but I saw some replies here where some of you mentioned that he went to an English institution or something like that meaning that he isn't completely honest where he exactly learnt English.. I was so involved in this show till recently..until I started thinking about it and feel unmotivated to continue watching it.. What are your thoughts about it? I loved that show :(

Hon33

Veteran
I had the horrifying thought. What if at the end of it all, we die, BTS was innocent, and God is like so why were u gossiping about those decent people?? Shit . Highly unlikely but :/
Why is it so highly unlikely though?
At the end of the day, the theories you speculate about are just that - theories.
You know my opinion on this and I know it’s not a popular one. I honestly do believe that most Kpop stars are just decent people trying to make a living, doing something they love.
Yes, there are good and bad people in the industry. However, we all have the potential for good and evil inside of us.
Many people criticise me and maybe I am just naive. I refuse to believe that a whole industry is corrupt. I refuse to believe that everyone involved in it is corrupt. To believe that, takes away individual choice and accountability. There are undoubtedly people within the industry who are corrupt. There are individuals everywhere who are capable of evil.

I read some of the stuff here though - some of the really extreme accusations people make - and I can’t help wonder what leads them to think in such extreme ways. I also can’t help worry that there may be vulnerable people here, who are negatively affected by some of those thoughts.
I can’t help thinking that to view the whole of the Kpop industry as evil and immoral, isn’t actually doing more harm to yourself, than the music itself.
There are some very extreme things written on some of the threads. It can’t be healthy for the people who write them to be so obsessed with hating these stars so much. It really is just as much an obsession, as that of those who love them.
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I’m a mother of daughters the same age as some of these stars. I see them on live streams etc, when my daughter is watching them and I am
surprised at just how ordinary, most of them are. They talk about the same stupid things my daughters and their friends talk about.
I find it hard to see this endemic evil that do many think they possess.
I know, I know...their purpose is to trick me...but is it, really?

Shuna

Star
I am a novice and am lost about the meaning of this video.
The video shows the AT21s, opponents, BT21's opponent, except for that of Jin, who is his own opposite, when he is dirty. In this video, Jin, quietly plays the bomb game, until he loses the game. He received, pile pile at this moment, as if throwing through the game, a threat email, threatening all the members. RAP Monster is going on detective investigation into this threat, and investigating every AT21 member. Worried Jimin sends messages. But RAP Monster answers 'OO', surely to say OK (it's ok), and puts the message in the spam.

Speaking of which, I repeat, the Twitter message, showing Jungkook, showing the number 5, here on the left, the result is 023 (0 + 2 + 3 = 5) opposite 169 (1 + 6 + 9 = 7), 7 as the number of the group, which in my opinion represents Jin (and I have favored Jungkook, he only has Jin whom I associate with all the other members. He is also the one who plays the game , And whose opposite character is himself. What is interesting is that RAP Monster, this leaves the group, when they receive the email. Excluding RAP Monster is in the clips represents Satan.

I take the opportunity, to say, that they said, that Jin was Abraxas when he appears in the mirror and that he breaks, the wings torn off and the statue, despite that he himself becomes a stone statue , is not him.

And the opposite of Jungkook is a destroyer, the moon represented next to it, and the eyes of Lucifer (except the Bible, they represent beautiful and good, the eyes of the human being), Lucifer and therefore Man, even legend that 'Icarus, try to go higher (to touch the sun, to be the sun, to be god, a god), it is besides, the gold which represents the sun and the objective of the alchemists (whose alchemical path is represented by a labyrinth).

And when RAP Monster is in front of his computer (or Shooky's), in broad daylight, J-Hope (which represents the beginning of Jin), is followed by Jin (Jungkook being the suicidal). Jin is also on the drawing in the box, between its beginning and its end (in my opinion), since framed between J-Hope and Suga, but we can not see very well, since it is hidden by the furniture.

And Jungkook is associated with two #. #TopSecret followed by #WolfDNA (Except wolves are associated with magicians). When Luhan leaves the group of EXO (even if more left for the history of the group, than for his life ..., loses his power).

And Moya the opposite of RAP Monster remains confidential, he is the one who makes conspiracy theories.

On the other hand, it is true that Cooky has a bone behind him and Suga on him, behind him, as well as the window... This shows that it is he who is sacrificed, where the future of Jin, since Jungkook, in my opinion, represents him until his sacrifice, played by Suga, and that Jin wears a jacket of corruption, while he is linked to innocence, and that on the other hand, it is Jungkook, which is linked to corruption. Jimin, in this video, shows his opposite, his sexual side (when he becomes dirty, when he becomes his AT21). But the blue light, doesn't go on Jungkook and Suga, but on Jin and Jimin, when the light goes out.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
I...may have a question regarding a serie that I think we all know which is 'Fřî€ñð$'. I don't know if it may be related but I noticed b@ngť@ñ and t@yl0r $w¡fť mentioning this show quite some times in their interviews.. I mean this is where r@p m0n 'learnt' English but I saw some replies here where some of you mentioned that he went to an English institution or something like that meaning that he isn't completely honest where he exactly learnt English.. I was so involved in this show till recently..until I started thinking about it and feel unmotivated to continue watching it.. What are your thoughts about it? I loved that show :(
I’m not sure why the fact that someone from BTS watched Friends, would put you off watching the show?

sad_butter

Rookie
I’m not sure why the fact that someone from BTS watched Friends, would put you off watching the show?
No no I mean I wonder whether these actors may be involved or not.. It's just the fact that many things(actors, celebrities, (I heard about models too), Mickey Mouse theories about mind control, etc..)are revolved around these suspicious things.. It's just when knowing all that makes me wonder all again what may be safe to watch or generally what is harmless in this strange world..(sorry I tend to overthink/worry a lot I didn't mean to have any misunderstanding)

Shuna

Star
Something interesting, about the creator of the Taoist: Lao Tseu. But if of China, but inspires the Korean flag. On the symbol of the severed head:
'You have to' cut off the heads 'of all slaves to make them' find the way '.'

Also visible in Tintin, which refers to alchemy:

Hon33

Veteran
No no I mean I wonder whether these actors may be involved or not.. It's just the fact that many things(actors, celebrities, (I heard about models too), Mickey Mouse theories about mind control, etc..)are revolved around these suspicious things.. It's just when knowing all that makes me wonder all again what may be safe to watch or generally what is harmless in this strange world..(sorry I tend to overthink/worry a lot I didn't mean to have any misunderstanding)
Don’t apologise, it was me who misunderstood:)
I think Friends is generally a harmless show. I also think if you are someone who overthinks or worries, these kind of threads can be more troubling, Remember that a lot of what people write here is only speculation.

Hon33

Veteran
the only thing I know about this show is that the cast used to say "Hail Satan" all together during a break between filming :D
How do you know that? Did you witness this?
Friends was filmed in front of a live studio audience so I doubt very much that is true!

Hi

I’m not sure that I would. I probably wouldn’t be keen on having my daughter be part of an advert, at all.
You’re right, it may be weird but it isn’t sexual. That’s the point I’m trying to make. The ad features other kids doing it together, as well. The ad isn’t produced by Exo or SM but the company who makes Pepero. It has been approved for broadcast by Korean television, do they can’t have thought it inappropriate.
Maybe this isn’t thought of as strange in South Korea. Maybe it just seems strange to us because we live in a different culture.
Look at the way the guys are looking at the little girl. There isn’t anything inappropriate about it. They clearly think she’s cute and adorable. You can see that Sehun is clearly staying as far back from her as possible.
Pepero is a really popular snack in South Korea. They even celebrate “Pepero Day” on 11th November, every year. Everyone exchanges Pepero on that day as a sign of affection. Apparently it’s a really big thing. Everyone takes part in the Pepero game - it’s really no big deal there.
Again, the problem is us misunderstanding it.
I can understand your viewpoint

Why is it so highly unlikely though?
At the end of the day, the theories you speculate about are just that - theories.
You know my opinion on this and I know it’s not a popular one. I honestly do believe that most Kpop stars are just decent people trying to make a living, doing something they love.
Yes, there are good and bad people in the industry. However, we all have the potential for good and evil inside of us.
Many people criticise me and maybe I am just naive. I refuse to believe that a whole industry is corrupt. I refuse to believe that everyone involved in it is corrupt. To believe that, takes away individual choice and accountability. There are undoubtedly people within the industry who are corrupt. There are individuals everywhere who are capable of evil.

I read some of the stuff here though - some of the really extreme accusations people make - and I can’t help wonder what leads them to think in such extreme ways. I also can’t help worry that there may be vulnerable people here, who are negatively affected by some of those thoughts.
I can’t help thinking that to view the whole of the Kpop industry as evil and immoral, isn’t actually doing more harm to yourself, than the music itself.
There are some very extreme things written on some of the threads. It can’t be healthy for the people who write them to be so obsessed with hating these stars so much. It really is just as much an obsession, as that of those who love them.
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I’m a mother of daughters the same age as some of these stars. I see them on live streams etc, when my daughter is watching them and I am
surprised at just how ordinary, most of them are. They talk about the same stupid things my daughters and their friends talk about.
I find it hard to see this endemic evil that do many think they possess.
I know, I know...their purpose is to trick me...but is it, really?
Hi Hon 33.
Unfortunately we cant go around in circles and say the same things over and over I am sure u understand. We know your position on this. I respect the fact that u dont see what others see and that's your right to have your own opinions. However the FACTS of the matter is that the entertainment industry worldwide is a SATANIC run industry. This isn't speculation this is a fact.

If u refuse to know the truth about the way The world works then again u are entitled to that.

The NWO order is a real order of the Satanic Illuminati that aims to direct the world towards a certain goal. This is the world from which the anti christ will arise.

Nobody here can make you go and study the subjects needed to be able to see what we are saying here and again that is ur choice.
Hope u understand

Hon33

Veteran
Hi Hon 33.
Unfortunately we cant go around in circles and say the same things over and over I am sure u understand. We know your position on this. I respect the fact that u dont see what others see and that's your right to have your own opinions. However the FACTS of the matter is that the entertainment industry worldwide is a SATANIC run industry. This isn't speculation this is a fact.

If u refuse to know the truth about the way The world works then again u are entitled to that.

The NWO order is a real order of the Satanic Illuminati that aims to direct the world towards a certain goal. This is the world from which the anti christ will arise.

Nobody here can make you go and study the subjects needed to be able to see what we are saying here and again that is ur choice.
Hope u understand
I absolutely understand. You are entitled to your viewpoint.
It seems increasingly though that there are people posting here who aren’t 100% convinced...and that’s okay. Much of the stuff here is based on speculation and I think It’s useful for people to keep that in mind.
I don’t disagree with you that an anti-Christ will arise out of evil. I just don’t think that there is one overarching organisation, responsible for controlling things and moving us towards a central goal.
I don’t believe that is how it works. My faith teaches me that we are all responsible and accountable for our own actions. We are all known as scripture tells us, with the law written on our hearts and we all make good and bad choices. I believe if you have a personal relationship with God, that desire to live in a way which respects and upholds Gods law, will grow. If you have that living, personal relationship with God, you won’t be distracted by evil, because you will know inherently what God‘a will is. I don’t believe that any of us are inherently evil but the capacity for evil lies within us all.
I believe that evil can also masquerade as good. Therefore, I’m wary of any theory that thrives on fear, suspicion, speculation and rumour. That’s why I am wary of these theories.
Listen, you’ve been incredibly polite and respectful of me and I hugely appreciate it. I enjoy reading what you have to say.:)

It seems increasingly though that there are people posting here who aren’t 100% convinced...and that’s okay. Much of the stuff here is based on speculation and I think It’s useful for people to keep that in mind.
I don’t disagree with you that an anti-Christ will arise out of evil. I just don’t think that there is one overarching organisation, responsible for controlling things and moving us towards a central goal.
I don’t believe that is how it works. My faith teaches me that we are all responsible and accountable for our own actions. We are all known as scripture tells us, with the law written on our hearts and we all make good and bad choices. I believe if you have a personal relationship with God, that desire to live in a way which respects and upholds Gods law, will grow. If you have that living, personal relationship with God, you won’t be distracted by evil, because you will know inherently what God‘a will is. I don’t believe that any of us are inherently evil but the capacity for evil lies within us all.
I believe that evil can also masquerade as good. Therefore, I’m wary of any theory that thrives on fear, suspicion, speculation and rumour. That’s why I am wary of these theories.
Listen, you’ve been incredibly polite and respectful of me and I hugely appreciate it. I enjoy reading what you have to say.:)
Again that is ur belief and not necessarily a fact. Beliefs dont have to be based on facts but is merely something someone takes to be true.
The fact that this organisation exists is not only factual but there are thousands if not millions of pieces of evidences to back this up.

Its difficult to comprehend at first for most people however the more study u do on this topic which encompasses many different subjects the clearer it becomes. I mean for years I used to not take it seriously even knowing what I knew. But its real

I think people on this thread are at times two minded as to whether BTS willingly or as victims take part in satanistic agendas.

Hillary clinton alone can show u that the satanic ritual abuse spoken about here is indeed facts and not just made up delusions.

To each their own and at the end of the day the truth will prevail

Last edited:
Indeed that the true believers in God will not be touched by evil and that is ofcourse true because Gods protection is greater than anything on earth

Shuna

Star
Something interesting, about the creator of the Taoist: Lao Tseu. But if of China, but inspires the Korean flag. On the symbol of the severed head:
'You have to' cut off the heads 'of all slaves to make them' find the way '.'

Also visible in Tintin, which refers to alchemy:
I did not think, but Jin is associated with the color yellow, representative of the sun. But the stomach is burnt in Fire. Outside the chakra of the stomach is linked to the yellow color, and therefore linked to food.

Correction, the sign of Aries, is related to the chakra.
But also many problems, show in the clips:
Lien Français: https://chakras-yoga.com/blogs/infos/comment-debloquer-le-chakra-du-plexus-solaire
Résumer: http://taoetspiritualite.fr/presentation-des-7-chakras:
Chakra du Plexus solaire « Manipura »

Emplacement
: au dessus du nombril

Élément : Feu

Glandes associées : Pancréas

Organes associés : Pancréas, foie, estomac, rate, vésicule biliaire, système nerveux, bas du dos, muscles.

Mots associés : pouvoir personnel, identité sociale, influence, autorité, sang-froid, énergie, paix, l’éclat, joie, harmonie intérieure, vitalité, force intérieure

Verbe : je peux

Il exprime les énergies de notre Moi et peut se manifester par la passion, l’agressivité ou la colère, mais fondamentalement il implique la mutation du Moi en un être de pouvoir et de persévérance qui est la faculté de transcender les conflits du chakra précédent et de gérer ses sentiments. II est avant tout le lieu où nous apprenons à mettre en œuvre notre volonté, à nous imposer contre le monde extérieur mais aussi nos démons intérieurs car le feu peut en même temps donner la lumière.

Maladies liées : Gastralgies, problèmes gastriques, dorsalgies, brûlures œsophagiennes, douleurs du haut-ventre, problèmes digestifs, maladies nerveuses, diabète, surpoids, maigreur, nausées, estomac noué, problèmes de nutrition.

Quand doit-il être harmonisé :

• On ne peut donner libre court à ses sentiments
  • Il semble difficile de définir et d’atteindre nos buts
  • On n’arrive pas à s’imposer
  • On a du mal à accepter les critiques
  • On n’arrive pas à maitriser nos sentiments et on regrette nos actes
  • En cas d’insomnies ou de cauchemars
  • On est peureux
  • Quand on est jaloux et agressif. En savoir plus
"Manipura" Solar Plexus Chakra

Element: Fire

Associated glands: Pancreas

Associated organs: Pancreas, liver, stomach, spleen, gallbladder, nervous system, lower back, muscles.

Associated words: personal power, social identity, influence, authority, composure, energy, peace, radiance, joy, inner harmony, vitality, inner strength

Verb: I can

It expresses the energies of our Self and can manifest itself through passion, aggression or anger, but basically it involves the mutation of the Self into a being of power and perseverance which is the ability to transcend the conflicts of the previous chakra and to manage his feelings. It is above all the place where we learn to implement our will, to impose ourselves against the outside world but also our inner demons because fire can at the same time give light.

Related diseases: Gastralgia, gastric problems, back pain, esophageal burns, upper abdominal pain, digestive problems, nervous diseases, diabetes, overweight, leanness, nausea, knotted stomach, nutrition problems.

When should it be harmonized:

• You can't give free rein to your feelings
  • It seems difficult to define and reach our goals
  • We can't impose ourselves
  • It's hard to accept criticism
  • We can't control our feelings and we regret our actions
  • In case of insomnia or nightmares
  • We are fearful
  • When you're jealous and aggressive. Find out more

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
Again that is ur belief and not necessarily a fact. Beliefs dont have to be based on facts but is merely something someone takes to be true.
The fact that this organisation exists is not only factual but there are thousands if not millions of pieces of evidences to back this up.

Its difficult to comprehend at first for most people however the more study u do on this topic which encompasses many different subjects the clearer it becomes. I mean for years I used to not take it seriously even knowing what I knew. But its real

I think people on this thread are at times two minded as to whether BTS willingly or as victims take part in satanistic agendas.

Hillary clinton alone can show u that the satanic ritual abuse spoken about here is indeed facts and not just made up delusions.

To each their own and at the end of the day the truth will prevail
The truth will prevail. That is the one thing all of us can be sure of. I think many of us will be surprised by the truth when it does come out and I actually include myself in that.
I don’t disagree with you that there are many things which happen - particularly in governments - which are hidden from us. Sometimes there are justified reasons for that. Sometimes there are not.
I think I mentioned before that I live in Northern Ireland. I know when I was growing up that when things happened there, there was often talking about secret talks between government and terrorists or intelligence gathering etc. I always believed then that governments etc wouldn’t do wrong things. However, as documents were released under the 30 year rule, it became clear that sometimes Governments etc did do things that were difficult to understand. I was naive to think otherwise. Sometimes the things they did were for the greater good - but not always.

I watched a documentary maybe a year or two ago now, about the Neubauer experiment, where identical twins and triplets were separated at birth and sent to very different homes purely in a study of the nature/nurture debate. I know that past governments - particularly in the US - have done grossly unethical things in the name of science or research.
I choose not to believe that there is an overall organisation in control of this. Believing in such a thing, for me, is an excuse to take away individual responsibility and accountability. Blaming the chaos in this world on the illuminati, removes the idea that each one of us has the capacity for wrongdoing within our own control.
You’re absolutely right about evil, we are all potentially capable of it.