BTS discussion thread

Rawdollmariah

Established
I understand what you guys are saying. Yeah but this Illuminati shit is making me uncomfortable the sacrifices they have to do. All the spells they put on there music. I’m gonna just do my research on this. Because everyone in this thread makes some good points but all you guys are talking about how bts is mostly innocent. And plus it’s not helping at all. That’s why all the other members left too cause this thread wasn’t helping at all.

Welp I’m go now and try to learn more about this Illuminati stuff bye guys. Stay safe amen

J.Gloria

Rookie
I know how you feel, and trust me, you will feel better soon. It took me a little over a month to almost forget them. The first week was terrible, I felt as if I had lost my family and constantly wanted to cry, sometimes allowed myself to cry. The main thing is not to watch their funny videos, anything related to them and delete them from wherever you can only delete them. You will start to forget them. Sometimes I still feel sad, but I no longer want to "save" them and "pull them out" of this industry, because at the end of the day they want to do it themselve. Everything will be fine, without them you will begin to notice that the whole world does not revolve around BTS and that life is filled with other interesting things.
We still have to pray for them though,you never know maybe their fate might be in our hands.There is no condition that is too far for Jesus to reach.I'm not saying that you should waste your time on them, I'm just asking you to at least try and involve them in your prayer.Prayer changes people and things.

J.Gloria

Rookie
He’s not a pedo why he asking he fans for feet pics? Why is he sending his fans pictures of him shirtless and deleting them 30 seconds later?
Why TF did taehyung have all his fans undressed in a game?

Not to mention the fact he stay up till 5 in the morning playing with fans
Then let's say he's dirty minded or perverted but a p***phile is such a strong word.....

I understand what you guys are saying. Yeah but this Illuminati shit is making me uncomfortable the sacrifices they have to do. All the spells they put on there music. I’m gonna just do my research on this. Because everyone in this thread makes some good points but all you guys are talking about how bts is mostly innocent. And plus it’s not helping at all. That’s why all the other members left too cause this thread wasn’t helping at all.

Welp I’m go now and try to learn more about this Illuminati stuff bye guys. Stay safe amen
This thread is like over a thousand pages long and there is A LOT of information shared. I dont think anyone is saying THEY ARE INNOCENT, but also one cant go around accusing anybody of actual crimes without proof. The world is an extremely complex situation and without complete proof everything is just speculation, and nobody on this thread has denied this I dont think?
If u read up deeply about the illuminati, MK ultra, generational satanic families, the accounts of people saved from MK ultra, the NWO, agenda 21 and 30, if u really study the truth about Satanism, the entertainment industry etc, u will find out the truth about this world.

The chance that BTS IS COMPLETELY EVIL is there. Ofcourse. The chance that they are not, is also a possibility.

I would suggest downloading BRICE TAYLORS book called thanks for the memories and read Kathy O'brians book called Trance formation America.

It will open ur eyes and mind to alot.

They could even be partly evil and be ignorant about alot that goes on as well. The irony is that in the technological age with information literally at peoples fingertips, ignorance is at an all time high.
They could have core personalities that are very good people and have alternate personalities that engage in such sick acts it will make u lose sleep and cry. They could just be totally aware and just straight up have sold their souls. The possibilities are all there. The more reading u do, the more u will see the whole situation is FUCKED UP.

Sara1995

Established
They could even be partly evil and be ignorant about alot that goes on as well. The irony is that in the technological age with information literally at peoples fingertips, ignorance is at an all time high.
They could have core personalities that are very good people and have alternate personalities that engage in such sick acts it will make u lose sleep and cry. They could just be totally aware and just straight up have sold their souls. The possibilities are all there. The more reading u do, the more u will see the whole situation is FUCKED UP.
Interesting he wouldnt care if someone will get killed until it is his own life0872F8E7-E03F-465B-860B-D7F99ED50B38.jpeg6314C1CC-3006-4BD9-A906-758DD72C200D.jpeg6314C1CC-3006-4BD9-A906-758DD72C200D.jpeg

gmmontano92

Established
I honestly wish u could all read Brice Taylor's interview and book, try and look it up on the Internet she was interviewed by Wayne Morris.

Read alot of stuff. You will come to find that there are many people who willingly sold their souls to the devil and that some people are really victims. I 100% percent believe for example that Britney Spears is a victim.

Many people dont even know how parents sell their own kids to Satan so that their kids can become rich and famous.

There is sooo much information out there honestly

Sara1995

Established
I honestly wish u could all read Brice Taylor's interview and book, try and look it up on the Internet she was interviewed by Wayne Morris.

Read alot of stuff. You will come to find that there are many people who willingly sold their souls to the devil and that some people are really victims. I 100% percent believe for example that Britney Spears is a victim.

Many people dont even know how parents sell their own kids to Satan so that their kids can become rich and famous.

There is sooo much information out there honestly
The celebrity that mostly suffered from illuminati is Britney Spears she is a victim yes she shaved her hair cause all that stuff in her head from torture made her crazy

ghramos

Established
BT21, just released a new video. As a reminder, the pacifier is for RAP Monster, as for Suga, a cigarette. Normally, RAP Monster puts his lollipop in a coffee (those that represent the Universe (hence the clip 'EXO Universe'). But in this episode, he puts it in an empty teapot, this teapot has the form a llama (or sheep). Excluding Jin is a llama, and in Fire, RAP Monster carries a barrel of gasoline, which he will fill in another clip (the scene being, Suga (the suicidal man, holding a barrel). put this lollipop, lit by a blue light (moon light, in the series, Final Life, Japanese series (which can also remind the scene, of Jungkook's trip, to see, his girlfriend in Osaka (where I the impression that it has a center.) Blue light, light of the moon, light of sacrifice, since reference to that of the pyramids, window built for ease, the journey of the dead.

Besides, on the RAP Monster wallpaper, Jin is under the dead eye, Suga (the suicidal) shows the eye, during J-Hope, which represents the very beginning of Jin, is coming to an end.
I am a novice and am lost about the meaning of this video.

I just wanted to LOL
Um okay but if u read the thread u will see that's not what the thread is for?

Im not the BTS thread police but its not the forum to share cute videos of BTS because people can do that in their own time on insta and Facebook or whatever.

I am unbiased on information shared but its very clear that those kinds of things are unwanted here for obvious reasons :)