BTS discussion thread

Sara1995

Established
I actually have a question

This finger gesture, it's associated with something positive. But does it have any underlying meaning in terms of evil such as the peace sign, devil horns, etc. I'm honestly just curious because they use it often

View attachment 37888
it is used only in asian countries like Japan China Thailand and so on no any bad meaning just "Love"

saintroserosalia

Established

taepeach

Veteran
How ive been saying about jk being/looking devastated. And its true, they say themselves that they dont know what happens behind closed doors/bts' lives, especially in kpop since its so private, but there is more to their private life than just the personal life when they leave their studio. But maknae line turned out to be not the only ones in scandals/humiliation, after yoongi. But their "quietness" can mean something else too
Im honestly curious if they genuinely have some care/love for each other or what they say is literally all scripted and are not that close. The words they say to each other sounds very genuine which makes it so crazy if these arent their actual words.

Also in the namjoon tweet with the symbolism, they each have a rose for every member, and when it comes to occult symbolism, roses mean blood sacrifice, and each rose represents one individual sacrifice. So when there are rose settings, many roses on the floor/wall/etc in music videos, it means that celebrity performed/was involved in all those sacrifices.

And bts each held a rose in the mots:persona pics, and now roses again. Plus tae's fanart portrait had a rose.

Also their BangBangCon concert live is going to be hosted in an hour, supposedly they will actually perform live since they uploaded pics of them practicing? Well we will be on the look out if they include any specific concepts/themes and symbolism as usual

taepeach

Veteran
this whole thread to tae kind of sounds like they are trying to not make him feel scared or sad. Must have gone/going through something...which again can reveal their human side of them and helps me believe they at least have some sort of feelings/morality in them, but is there brotherly relationship real or just being pushed even more to have a innocent/clean "humble good boys" image and make fans get more attached to them?

Sara1995

Established
this whole thread to tae kind of sounds like they are trying to not make him feel scared or sad. Must have gone/going through something...which again can reveal their human side of them and helps me believe they at least have some sort of feelings/morality in them, but is there brotherly relationship real or just being pushed even more to have a innocent/clean "humble good boys" image and make fans get more attached to them?
when Tae cried in award show where they talked abt disbanding after his insomnia started and he began to be more silent I started to worry abt him I am definetely sure abt JK being worried for him he always was different with Tae than he was with the other members but I dont know abt the other members if they do care or not

jhoseok92

Rookie
Jaykay's tattoo "rather be dead than cool" comes from the Nirvana song "stay away", have you read the lyrics?
Monkey see, monkey do
(I don't know why)
Rather be dead than cool
(I don't know why)
Every line ends in rhyme
(I don't know why)
Less is more, love is blind
(I don't know why)
Stay
Stay away
Stay away
Stay away
Give an inch, take a smile
(I don't know why)
Fashion shits, fashion stile
(I don't know why)
Throw it out and keep it in
(I don't know why)
Have to have poison skin
(I don't know why)
Stay
Stay away
Stay away
Stay away
I don't know why
I don't know why
Stay
Stay away
Stay away
Stay away
Monkey See, monkey do
I don't know why)
Rather be dead than cool
(I don't know why)
Every line ends in rhyme
(I don't know why)
Less is more, love is blind
(I don't know why)
Stay
Stay away
Stay away
Stay away
I don't know why
I don't know why
Stay
Stay away
Stay away
Stay away
Stay
Stay away
Stay away
Stay away
Stay away
Stay away
God is Gay

I love how army is always saying blackpink buys views but most likely big hit does too a lot of people don’t really like kpop. I stay in Florida and half of the people in Florida don’t know what that is. Bts is popular but a lot of people really don’t know them.
Same I live in New Jersey and barely anyone knows who BTS is.