BTS discussion thread

Cookie

Established
Yeah someone mentioned Tae's weird infatuation with that movie before (he really mentioned it again??). I haven't watched it but it's a straight up gay romance between a 17-year-old minor and a 24-year-old (tae is 24 i think). So same-sex and pedophilic, we love to see it.

There was a surge of timothee cha... lovers this year and he was all over my suggestions when I'd never searched him up! His rapid success is because he joined the cute cult, too. I wasn't sure but then found this pinterest link with symbolic images of him combined. https://pin.it/4NXiScm
They have boards for all celebs, even kpop.

View attachment 37834

View attachment 37833

The masonic checkerboard floor...the candles.
He popped up on my Youtube and I never even heard of him. Well now I have. Makes sense

Cookie

Established
Yes, there must be lots of reasons that we do not understand.

I think one of the reason is that when idol groups do something controversial they can get away with "their culture is different" or "it's common in there". If you do not approve and criticize idols' style and concept, people can call you racist. For example, with the support of the media over the years, in the countries like japan, korea and china, they normalize "lolita" concept. Imagine some of these concepts were doing by western group. They would get lots of reactions.
That makes so much sense. I've never been boy band crazy but I've made excuses for BTS like "no its just part of K-pop to wear make up" or "it's just part of K-pop to be touchy"... Damn these people think ahead

That makes so much sense. I've never been boy band crazy but I've made excuses for BTS like "no its just part of K-pop to wear make up" or "it's just part of K-pop to be touchy"... Damn these people think ahead
Heyyy I just watched a video of A Korean guy speaking about Korean Stereotypes and he says actually its true that Korean men wear makeup and its like a norm. I thought it was interesting actually. He says he doesnt do it anymore but that Korean men wearing makeup is actually a thing. I was quite surprised

Cookie

Established
Heyyy I just watched a video of A Korean guy speaking about Korean Stereotypes and he says actually its true that Korean men wear makeup and its like a norm. I thought it was interesting actually. He says he doesnt do it anymore but that Korean men wearing makeup is actually a thing. I was quite surprised
Really? That's the information I was aware of in the first place and then some other sources and people voiced that it's not true and it's only in kpop so I figured that was the case. Thank you for clarifying.

Cookie

Established
Guys, do you know about P*desta br0thers? They are two of the biggest and most powerful p*dos out there, look at one of their disgusting art pieces that they have at home:
View attachment 37850

Now look at bts:
View attachment 37847
View attachment 37848
View attachment 37849
This kind of looks like a surrendering the body or the soul type of concept. Like offering them selves up and not being in control of their bodies. That blood,sweat and tears music video is too creepy

Its not to the extent of actual kpop idols but he was talking about how they do it to look better to get jobs I think, I cant remember now ill just post the link

jhoseok92

Rookie
Also, this creeps me out /so/ much and I don't know if you have already commented It but, do you remember when the first lady of South Korea gave beeteees the presidential watch as a gift and the day after jungkook was wearing It in an interview, making it obvious that he was wearing It:

And soon after they were invited to perform in the France-South Korea friendship concert and they met the president there. The president only hugged Tea and K00k, but the way he hugged K00k was kinda strange, idk, he grabbed his waist and Jayk placed his chin on his shoulder (around 8:13):

Later on Jayk was also the only one who was actually introduced to the president and the president only knew about him, Jin (who he didn't recognized even though he was just infront of him) and ar em. The president also told Jayk that he saw him in the tvshow "lets eat dinner together" which It sounded like a proposition(?) Jayk was also wearing the presidential watch and the president signed It. And then this picture with ar em doing the sign and winking between Jayk and the president:
Screenshot_20200613-015209~2.png

Idk, now that I know some creepy things about them I just think this could be strange too but maybe it's not (?)

Guys, do you know about P*desta br0thers? They are two of the biggest and most powerful p*dos out there, look at one of their disgusting art pieces that they have at home:
View attachment 37850

Now look at bts:
View attachment 37847
View attachment 37848
View attachment 37849
Wow!!!

I actually posted a while ago about Hillary Clinton being exposed in actual evidence of her partaking In EVIL satanic rituals where they torture, murder and eat the pineal gland of a 10 year old girl.
She was actually found conversing with Jon Podesta in over 600 000 emails about engaing in paedophilia.

There are videos of Jon Podesta also torturing kids.

Then there was the case of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell, who were working on a documentary exposing Paedophilia in Hollywood, chester also apparently suffered sexual abuse by Jon Podesta, who his mother had a relationship with, but both Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell allegedly committed suicide, one week apart both by hanging themselves before they even got anywhere with the documentary.

It was speculated that Chester Bennington was actually the child of Jon Podesta, who has evidence against him for being a PAEDOPHILE, and when u look at them they look almost identical.

So chester was trying to expose paedophilia, and his alleged father is Jon Podesta, guilty of PAEDOPHILIA, turning up dead before he could release anything about it.

Its really messed up

Last edited:
This kind of looks like a surrendering the body or the soul type of concept. Like offering them selves up and not being in control of their bodies. That blood,sweat and tears music video is too creepy
Yeah exactly and earlier I posted that video about Erika Mukisa who explains how they surrender their souls to the devil, and they get all these entertainment abilities etc.

So much evidence points to the same types of things.

But their souls get tortured by the devil wherever they are kept, they trade their souls for wordly gains like money and influence,fame etc

Which also could explain the messages in BTS songs played backwards, where they say they are in pain, they are being hurt, they cant take it. Goodness gracious me this is really deep hectic shit

Sara1995

Established
Wow!!!

I actually posted a while ago about Hillary Clinton being exposed in actual evidence of her partaking In EVIL satanic rituals where they torture, murder and eat the pineal gland of a 10 year old girl.
She was actually found conversing with Jon Podesta in over 600 000 emails about engaing in paedophilia.

There are videos of Jon Podesta also torturing kids.

Then there was the case of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell, who were working on a documentary exposing Paedophilia in Hollywood, chester also apparently suffered sexual abuse by Jon Podesta, who his mother had a relationship with, but both Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell allegedly committed suicide, one week apart both by hanging themselves before they even got anywhere with the documentary.

It was speculated that Chester Bennington was actually the child of Jon Podesta, who has evidence against him for being a PAEDOPHILE, and when u look at them they look almost identical.

So chester was trying to expose paedophilia, and his alleged father is Jon Podesta, guilty of PAEDOPHILIA, turning up dead before he could release anything about it.

Its really messed up
Linkin Park was my fav band tho when Chester died I said man there is no Linkin Park without him and no one can replace him even if someone did it wouldnt be like before

Sara1995

Established
Yeah exactly and earlier I posted that video about Erika Mukisa who explains how they surrender their souls to the devil, and they get all these entertainment abilities etc.

So much evidence points to the same types of things.

But their souls get tortured by the devil wherever they are kept, they trade their souls for wordly gains like money and influence,fame etc

Which also could explain the messages in BTS songs played backwards, where they say they are in pain, they are being hurt, they cant take it. Goodness gracious me this is really deep hectic shit
putting that messages on backwards what is the point it doesnt make sense

Sara1995

Established
Also, this creeps me out /so/ much and I don't know if you have already commented It but, do you remember when the first lady of South Korea gave beeteees the presidential watch as a gift and the day after jungkook was wearing It in an interview, making it obvious that he was wearing It:

And soon after they were invited to perform in the France-South Korea friendship concert and they met the president there. The president only hugged Tea and K00k, but the way he hugged K00k was kinda strange, idk, he grabbed his waist and Jayk placed his chin on his shoulder (around 8:13):

Later on Jayk was also the only one who was actually introduced to the president and the president only knew about him, Jin (who he didn't recognized even though he was just infront of him) and ar em. The president also told Jayk that he saw him in the tvshow "lets eat dinner together" which It sounded like a proposition(?) Jayk was also wearing the presidential watch and the president signed It. And then this picture with ar em doing the sign and winking between Jayk and the president:
View attachment 37853

Idk, now that I know some creepy things about them I just think this could be strange too but maybe it's not (?)
I read in previous threads in the kpop satanic influence from 2018 or 2017 that Moon Jae İn is freemason too I think JK just saw him as a father figure reminded his dad so he hugged president like that

Alot of music when played backwards has satanic messages in it. Rock which was considered the music of the devil is known for this. Bts also has alot of messages in their music played backwards. In the religion of Satanism its called the law of reversal. Satan aims to reverse everything God has made good. Hence anal sex being a huge part of Satanism. Everything is always reversed

Last edited:
It will have messages like follow satan, satan is king, lucifer is God. Etc etc

Ur mind can process information straight forward and also backwards, but the backwards messages are processed subliminally, so u wont consciously pick it up. An ex illuminati member explained how they created anarchy and riots in the 80s with backwards messaging and witchcraft embedded in rock music