BTS discussion thread

Sara1995

Established
Most of these ppl are still bewitched, im sure someone out there will commit suicide upon hearing someone in BTS died
OMG thats insane isnt their life is important to them it is not worthy to kill yourself for someone you dont even know stupid people are everywhere as if they care if fans dies or not

Rawdollmariah

Established
Demons have pale skin? I don’t understand the point of this statement, because pictures of demons show that they look really dark, mostly red, except for ghosts. I don’t think that we should be racist here. This is kinda racist.

I believe that satanists made us racist and they invented the term “race” in order to divide us, but in reality we are all the same and we don’t need to be divided into any groups by any features. Nobody decided that fair skin is better. At first it was because of the historical things like because of the colonization by white people who made theories about the primordial inferiority of some peoples in order to justify the colonization policy. Now it happens because of the influence of European cultures.

And yes it’s not good if you want to change your appearance, this wish doesn’t come from God. The beauty standards in the East Asia are weird (pale skin). It’s definitely something unhealthy and satanic. But I don’t think that we should make such statements that people with paler skin emulate Satan. Lol. I can’t even imagine what would happen if I said something similar about tanned or dark skin. I would be immediately called a racist. But I guess nowadays it’s okay to say something racist if you aren’t white :)

Also everyone has their own preferences in appearance and some people really love white skin, some people (for example in my country ) love darker skin. We can’t say that these wishes come from Satan. These are just different tastes and maybe influences of different cultures. For example, today it’s a trend to have curly hair and to wear something from African culture, but tomorrow the trend will change and so on.
Racism:rejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I’m sorry but were is she being racist at?

Demons have pale skin? I don’t understand the point of this statement, because pictures of demons show that they look really dark, mostly red, except for ghosts. I don’t think that we should be racist here. This is kinda racist.

I believe that satanists made us racist and they invented the term “race” in order to divide us, but in reality we are all the same and we don’t need to be divided into any groups by any features. Nobody decided that fair skin is better. At first it was because of the historical things like because of the colonization by white people who made theories about the primordial inferiority of some peoples in order to justify the colonization policy. Now it happens because of the influence of European cultures.

And yes it’s not good if you want to change your appearance, this wish doesn’t come from God. The beauty standards in the East Asia are weird (pale skin). It’s definitely something unhealthy and satanic. But I don’t think that we should make such statements that people with paler skin emulate Satan. Lol. I can’t even imagine what would happen if I said something similar about tanned or dark skin. I would be immediately called a racist. But I guess nowadays it’s okay to say something racist if you aren’t white :)

Also everyone has their own preferences in appearance and some people really love white skin, some people (for example in my country ) love darker skin. We can’t say that these wishes come from Satan. These are just different tastes and maybe influences of different cultures. For example, today it’s a trend to have curly hair and to wear something from African culture, but tomorrow the trend will change and so on.
I didnt say it was TRUE I said it was INTERESTING. I said that NO PERSONS COLOUR IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER. SATAN wants people to change what is Godly and deceive people. I said that it would probably make sense that if demons were paler in nature that it would make sense that demons would laugh at people getting them to hate themselves and emulate them. Just like the transgender movement getting man to become women and women becoming man, and being both at the same time because BAPHOMET is depicted as TRANSGENDER. I in no way think feel or believe that any skin colour is better or worse than any other especially considering I grew up in a country of Apartheid

Last edited:

I dont think u know much about global racism because ur saying nobody decided that fair skin is better thats a complete lie. Do u know about racism and colourism across the globe?

Also just because PICTURES show demons to be dark does that make it true? I think u need to step outside of the box to realize that Satan is deception and that nothing is what it seems. I think u missed the point of what I said. Its not about RACISM between ppl I said it makes sense that the Devil would get millions of people to hate themselves and get millions of people to try and be fairer THINKING its BETTER when in deception he would actually getting people to emulate him. Ur missing the point. In the earthly realm no skin colour is superior but IF demons are pale in form it would make sense what he tried to do. U also missing the point that their could be demons of all shapes and forms and they can change into ANY form but who is to say that their true form isnt pale and thin? Maybe u get other demons whose true form are large and blue.
U also dont know if demons specifically being described as only dark was also a way to villify being dark skinned. (There is nothing wrong with it but how do u know Satan didnt further push the narrative that fair is better because he is?) Satan hates people and felt he is better than humans. So her statements makes sense.
We not operating in that REALM we dont know

Last edited:
OMG thats insane isnt their life is important to them it is not worthy to kill yourself for someone you dont even know stupid people are everywhere as if they care if fans dies or not
I know love but witch craft is STRONG many young fans have cut themselves over celebs. There was a whole thing with young girls cutting themselves over Justin Bieber in the past for example. Its insane

seafood7

Rookie
Я видела это видео) забыла о нём, это пожалуй единственное, которое не похоже на фейк... И всё же думаю, что это либо очень одержимые люди, либо это связано с какими-то физиологическими процессами (не исключено, что причиной были оккультные практики). Там вроде среди этих людей была Собчак, а она ведь еврейка и многие евреи из богатых семей сатанисты - кабалисты. Но ещё возможно, что этот видос вброс для пиара, Шнуров ведь сам сатанист, я так понимаю, и сам в этой теме. Зачем ему было бы нужно рассказывать эти тайны? Тоже думаю неспроста это впустили в массы... Мб одурачить людей? Ну это такие у меня предположения.
Вот, одно из предположений в комментах:
Я думаю объяснений можно найти много. Но если поразмыслить логически: большинство людей в среде управления довольно бесчувственны и жестоки. Люди из шоу бизнеса часто пойдут на все ради денег и внимания, Собчак тому пример. То есть, это люди, если они ими являются конечно, с минимальным количеством "человеческих" эмоций: доброты, сочувствия, угрызений совести.
Я читала очень много теорий, как религиозно-оккультных, так и более альтернативных, пока у меня нет понимания что является правдой, я открыта ко всем.
Так вот, если смотреть с оккультной точки зрения, да, их с детства воспитывают в сатанизме и подселяют сущностей, некоторые совсем не являются людьми, от этого и могут быть огоньки-глаза.
По альтернативной теории - мы в видеоигре, где небольшой процент людей, "игроков", среди биороботов с программой определенной жизни и из-за этого они не способны задумываться кто мы и зачем существуем. Среди них, как и во многих видео играх, есть "нормальные"(просто жители) есть вампиры-уничтожители(более жестокие). И те и другие выполняют свои функции. Это, кстати, хорошо бы объяснило узколобость и материализм множества людей.
Некоторые верят что есть серые, черные и т.д инопланетяне, которые нас поработили, в это я не особо верю.
По поводу Шнурова, некоторые люди, не избранные, которые почти стали знаменитыми, говорят о том, что в определенны момент, когда достигаешь ннкоторых высот, к тебе обращаются влиятельные люди и просят войти через дверь. Что за дверью - неизвестно. Если войдёшь - становишься звездой, откажешься - дорога на "олимп" закрыта. Что они там узнают? Но факт в том, что большинство становятся частью опреденной системы и должны пропагандировать их ценности и показывать всевидящее око. Что тогда это? У меня пока больше вопросов нежели ответов

Cookie

Established
I've been a fan for 5 years and only 4 days ago i've learned about all of this. I've been feeling so lonely and sad, depressed.. I'm in shock cause every video that I watch is so sick, so nasty. I don't understand where's the limit, how could they abuse those boys to no end. R*pe them, traffic with their bodies.. create so many al*er eg*s, most of them are underage. If you watch any video, they act like kids, like toodlers, and you know what? They are, in their minds, they made them like that, to act like babies cause those horrible ppl are sick p*dos...the bsandt mv is disgusting...
Guys, I am so sad
Last night I watched their very first festa. It was so natural and so funny. Yes there was childishness but they were fairly younger. But there was a pureness and natural coming of age maturity about the whole thing. However, you are correct. With their current content,it's like they are aging backwards.

Cookie

Established
I didnt say it was TRUE I said it was INTERESTING. I said that NO PERSONS COLOUR IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER. SATAN wants people to change what is Godly and deceive people. I said that it would probably make sense that if demons were paler in nature that it would make sense that demons would laugh at people getting them to hate themselves and emulate them. Just like the transgender movement getting man to become women and women becoming man, and being both at the same time because BAPHOMET is depicted as TRANSGENDER. I in no way think feel or believe that any skin colour is better or worse than any other especially considering I grew up in a country of Apartheid
Fellow South African?

Sara1995

Established
Last night I watched their very first festa. It was so natural and so funny. Yes there was childishness but they were fairly younger. But there was a pureness and natural coming of age maturity about the whole thing. However, you are correct. With their current content,it's like they are aging backwards.
they were so innocent so happy and I remember when it was their first fan meeting they were so excited energetic.I wish I could turn back time and save them from the evil world but it is too late now........ there are many talented idols out there still yet they are not treated right and become victims of this evil industry where they are just want to show their talents and being loved by fans it is so sad

Sara1995

Established
They basically describe everything. The girls on the MV are the fans. J*n's girl die. I think they want and know that there are going to be a lot of suicides when this happens. That's why "y***gi" put that sample on his song.
these girls are animas (female sides) of the boys.not fans actually.İn the Jung Philosophy there is ego shadow anima animus persona and self.When Jin was going to meet his anima she dies as you can see Jin also drives a car and hits the girl I guess and in the Boy with Love we thought Jimin"s anima was Halsey cause they had similiar hair color and outfits.F2C3CD67-3756-41D4-B403-0C1E71E5B4AE.png00E1B7D0-1754-472E-9FFE-0CBE9B4B8A08.jpeg

Last edited:

Notaslave

Rookie
Racism:rejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I’m sorry but were is she being racist at?
Racism is a set of ideological views based on the provisions on the inequality of human races. For example comparing white to demons or black to demons can lead into prejudice which exists worldwide. Like in India their gods are pale and this is one of the reasons why people want to look pale. Racism is a quite wide term and include a lot of things. Comparing any skin color to good or evil is one of them.