BTS discussion thread

Research? How? “False information”? Do you know that everything we state here is “false” information because it’s just theories and you can’t prove them. But I think those who you met (if you did) were demons and you need to seek truth because you are fooled and Satan has a great access to you. You live in spiritual world and you need to return to God or devil will fool you more. It’s time to save your soul.
I don’t have to time you argue with you. As I said, you should do some research.

jhoseok92

Rookie
And I think later on Vee is gonna commit suicide which will cause more suicides of young people.
This mv is pretty explicit, it's all about mkultra, sexual slaves, p*do and their destiny:

In the video, j*n is punching Vee and he says "I'm sorry" in korean. I think It means that j*n's dead is going to kill vee.
Vee is always on the edge of high places, r * in euph * ria's mv is behind him (r * is a treacherous person)...

taepeach

Veteran
If anything does happen, then it should really wake up fans...they cant blame internet bullying or antis for the cause of jin's death because he hasnt been horribly harrassed up to that point. He hasnt really been in any individual scandal either, so hes had a clean image. They should question how the past "suicides" turn out to be the same form and same age circle, a pattern.Theres actually a lady who said in a bts exposed video that God showed her in a dream the devil is planning on getting them into a plane crash with most likely no survivors and it will cause mass suicide around the world. But obviously i dont want to hear about any other death in kpop so in the sense of being chosen to get sacrificed, i pray over their protection to not actually die.

Cookie

Established
If anything does happen, then it should really wake up fans...they cant blame internet bullying or antis for the cause of jin's death because he hasnt been horribly harrassed up to that point. He hasnt really been in any individual scandal either, so hes had a clean image. They should question how the past "suicides" turn out to be the same form and same age circle, a pattern.Theres actually a lady who said in a bts exposed video that God showed her in a dream the devil is planning on getting them into a plane crash with most likely no survivors and it will cause mass suicide around the world. But obviously i dont want to hear about any other death in kpop so in the sense of being chosen to get sacrificed, i pray over their protection to not actually die.
I wouldn't be surprised about the mass suicide. I think many of us here have ourselves mentally in control and might still feel bad if something were to happen. Imagine the mental breakdowns some of these dedicated and obsessed army's will face if such a thing were to occur. It's quite scary.

jhoseok92

Rookie
Yeah, that would be easier for them, erease everything. So no one would talk.
And there were hints on the *dol mv and d*ydream...so sad

I wouldn't be surprised about the mass suicide. I think many of us here have ourselves mentally in control and might still feel bad if something were to happen. Imagine the mental breakdowns some of these dedicated and obsessed army's will face if such a thing were to occur. It's quite scary.
Most of these ppl are still bewitched, im sure someone out there will commit suicide upon hearing someone in BTS died

jhoseok92

Rookie
I've been a fan for 5 years and only 4 days ago i've learned about all of this. I've been feeling so lonely and sad, depressed.. I'm in shock cause every video that I watch is so sick, so nasty. I don't understand where's the limit, how could they abuse those boys to no end. R*pe them, traffic with their bodies.. create so many al*er eg*s, most of them are underage. If you watch any video, they act like kids, like toodlers, and you know what? They are, in their minds, they made them like that, to act like babies cause those horrible ppl are sick p*dos...the bsandt mv is disgusting...
Guys, I am so sad

I've been a fan for 5 years and only 4 days ago i've learned about all of this. I've been feeling so lonely and sad, depressed.. I'm in shock cause every video that I watch is so sick, so nasty. I don't understand where's the limit, how could they abuse those boys to no end. R*pe them, traffic with their bodies.. create so many al*er eg*s, most of them are underage. If you watch any video, they act like kids, like toodlers, and you know what? They are, in their minds, they made them like that, to act like babies cause those horrible ppl are sick p*dos...the bsandt mv is disgusting...
Guys, I am so sad
Ah man I feel for u I really do . I still feel crushed thinking about it all. Makes me sad too. Its really just so flipping sad! We living in a sick world.

jhoseok92

Rookie
off topic but I didn't know that hand signs also shows the degree.
As I said before, in free m*sonry, they do not tell everything when you join them, you have to show your dedication and, traditionally, one can higher up to the three degrees in one year. They reveal some "secrets" in each degree.
If we would know that how much secrets shared in these degrees, we would understand that has bee tea es ever participate in rituals and what kind of rituals are these.

View attachment 37701
Wow, I know he's behind all of this...how could he do that...to them :(((

jhoseok92

Rookie
have you ever read this thread from the start?
most of the people stop looking to them or being fan by just reading this thread from the start up to 200-300 pages.
there are really valuable information to help you to understand and get over.
I have read mostly all of the thread, but It made It worse, I think.
Sometimes I wish I've never knew about them, all the joy the brought to my life was fake, I was one of those fans who thought they were the most innocent ppl in the world, I still think they are innocent but Rpm0n, he is evil.
I feel empty inside, I'm so stupid...

Sara1995

Established
Sometimes I wish I've never knew about them, all the joy the brought to my life was fake, I was one of those fans who thought they were the most innocent ppl in the world, I still think they are innocent but Rpm0n, he is evil.
I am scared :( my heart is shaking I shouldnt have read this at 4:57 AM

Notaslave

Rookie
Shes makes incredible points on how the throne of Satan is a pyramid( I Believe that satan and his thrown can be anywhere due to it being in another dimension essentially because satan also operates worldwide)
Another point she makes about deceptive institutions, population control and also how the devil mislead people by creating this belief that fairness is better and being dark skinned is worse and how ppl across thethe globe go to great lengths to achieve fairer skin(asia....bts....whitewashing of pics.... tae apologizing for his tan etc etc) but how that was a trick and ppl have just emulated Satan and demons by making themselves paler.

Thnk about it right?!? Iv always not understood who decided that white skin was better and that dark skin was inferior.

Essentially one isnt better than the other but it almost makes sense how he would laugh at ppl actually in the end trying to emulate him and how globally what a crisis it is the war on skin colours
Demons have pale skin? I don’t understand the point of this statement, because pictures of demons show that they look really dark, mostly red, except for ghosts. I don’t think that we should be racist here. This is kinda racist.

I believe that satanists made us racist and they invented the term “race” in order to divide us, but in reality we are all the same and we don’t need to be divided into any groups by any features. Nobody decided that fair skin is better. At first it was because of the historical things like because of the colonization by white people who made theories about the primordial inferiority of some peoples in order to justify the colonization policy. Now it happens because of the influence of European cultures.

And yes it’s not good if you want to change your appearance, this wish doesn’t come from God. The beauty standards in the East Asia are weird (pale skin). It’s definitely something unhealthy and satanic. But I don’t think that we should make such statements that people with paler skin emulate Satan. Lol. I can’t even imagine what would happen if I said something similar about tanned or dark skin. I would be immediately called a racist. But I guess nowadays it’s okay to say something racist if you aren’t white :)

Also everyone has their own preferences in appearance and some people really love white skin, some people (for example in my country ) love darker skin. We can’t say that these wishes come from Satan. These are just different tastes and maybe influences of different cultures. For example, today it’s a trend to have curly hair and to wear something from African culture, but tomorrow the trend will change and so on.

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established
I wish I never knew too :"( why I am crying ;(