BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran
Justin’s. And in that Carpool show with BTS you can’t even see anything. It’s just someone’s imagination and sometimes people see what they want to see... That’s why there’s always something fantastic in conspiracy theories and that’s why a lot of people think that conspiracy theories aren’t real. Believing in weird theories discredits those who know the truth, those who understand that there is good and evil in the world. I believe that theories about something really fantastic and not rational were made up by illuminati in order to discredit the truth and real “theories”. That’s why a lot of people think that the official information is the only truth, because it is even funny to believe in fantastic theories (flat earth, reptiles and so on).
Reptilians are real, theyre just not the stereotypical 10ft tall lizard monster people have depicted them to be, although they can transform/manifest themselves that way during rituals, etc. There are some celebrities/elites that may not possess the reptilian spirit in them but demons have the power to form themselves as a human flesh and blood vessel. Everyone in the highest of elites is possessed and ruled by demons and demons and evil spirits come in MANY different shapes and forms. Sure its hard to process this types of things at first but just cuz most people find it ridiculous doesnt mean they are correct. Everything is rulled by spiritual forces and is a spiritual war

Sara1995

Established
Reptilians are real, theyre just not the stereotypical 10ft tall lizard monster people have depicted them to be, although they can transform/manifest themselves that way during rituals, etc. There are some celebrities/elites that may not possess the reptilian spirit in them but demons have the power to form themselves as a human flesh and blood vessel. Everyone in the highest of elites is possessed and ruled by demons and demons and evil spirits come in MANY different shapes and forms. Sure its hard to process this types of things at first but just cuz most people find it ridiculous doesnt mean they are correct. Everything is rulled by spiritual forces and is a spiritual war
Do you think BTS can be reptilians too?

seafood7

Rookie
I will write what this account write about jins family.
Anon ask:But didn’t jin say when he was on tour I think in Germany he said his dads company is located there ?

Answer:and you believe that? Let me tell you something a guy that comes from a rich family would never prefer working at Macdonalds over going to college or making a business with the support of their parents or live from the money of their parents. You think a “rich” guy who was “apparently” raised with money and luxury and all comforts of all kind change that for living in 2m x 2m apartment with 6 guys?
False.
Majority of parents in SK would not let their kids become an idol.... Only if they knew for sure they'll be successful. Only 1% get succeed, most spend years and then they are in their late 20s with no education or decent job. Also i highly doubt they really lived in that apartment, i'm sure it was for the show. And if it wasn't, it might be a part of mk ultra. The satanists do the same s*** with their own kids just like with slaves.
I've been doing research for the elite and entertainment world for the last couple weeks and came to conclusions that most of celebs are coming from satanic families. Not all rich, but for many it is true religion. The give away their kid as the sacrifice and all the horrible stuff bts might do is a common thing for them.
I've read a lot of info about children who survive through satanic abuse and they all said the killing, r*pe, sacrifice of their own family members, eating other kids was totally normal for them. The couldn't even imagine that something is wrong. It was their religion. People who worked with the kids said it takes time for them to understand what kind of things were happening.
I belive some of them are coming from long satanic cult families as many celebs and if they do all those things it's like go to pee, they see it as something important for life and for their god. Jin is not that talented, not the best dancer or singer, but he is there for a reason, his parents wanted him to be there and i"m sure he is from influential family.
Read one disturbing comment yesterday under yt video. The guy said he went to school in Russia and the orphanag kids went to the same school. Some were in hiss class. They told him once a year people from the states arrived and put all the kids in line, chose some on their own standarts and took them to "shoot in the movie and become a celebrities", no one ever seen them again. They also didn't want talk what's going on there and after nine grades most suicide. What if they really take some kids from orphanag and turn them into models/actora e.t c? After mk ultra and satanic stuff???

Reptilians are not a spirit and not all reptilians are bad. There are many types of reptilians and other entities living on earth. There are reptilians that are “10ft tall lizard people” but not all. I think the type you are referring to are the 4th dimension ones that are like spirit.

Last edited:
Reptilians are not a spirit and not all reptilians are bad. There are many types of reptilians and other entities living on earth. There are reptilians that are “10ft tall lizard people” but not all. I think the type you are referring to are the 4th dimension ones that are like spirit.
Can u elaborate more on what u mean by they are not spirits?

Like Taepeach I also believe that Reptilians are demonic entities(some may say spirits) that can take on many forms

I always look at the how the devil shape shifted into a snake in Christian scripture and how reptiles have always had an evil connotation.

I watched this video of a man who had a death experience where he supposedly crossed over to the other side(i cannot say if its true or not, this is an experience he relays) and it was interesting how he had what he described as little lizard beings ushering him to a hellish place where he described a scene similar to what is described in the Quran(this man was not muslim) how people were in boxes being tortured over and over by the very thing that lead them to hell. So Interesting

Anyways just really interested in what u may know or believe about reptilian beings

Sara1995

Established
"Also i highly doubt they really lived in that apartment, i'm sure it was for the show."
Yeap, I think the same thing.
Also, people in here shared some info about this whole "world wide kp*p star" thing was actually planned from the very beginning of the group. So they knew that they are going to be very famous.
also there was a thing that Bang PD said one day you will be so famous and the boys laughed thats why I dont think they knew that they will be this popular even before when they were winning the awards they were being surprised abt it and also they cried too

Sara1995

Established
"Also i highly doubt they really lived in that apartment, i'm sure it was for the show."
Yeap, I think the same thing.
Also, people in here shared some info about this whole "world wide kp*p star" thing was actually planned from the very beginning of the group. So they knew that they are going to be very famous.
and also Jin gave his apartment in Hannam hill to his parents Namjoon"s house is also there Koreaboo wrote that they were neighbours

Like Taepeach I also believe that Reptilians are demonic entities(some may say spirits) that can take on many forms

I always look at the how the devil shape shifted into a snake in Christian scripture and how reptiles have always had an evil connotation.

I watched this video of a man who had a death experience where he supposedly crossed over to the other side(i cannot say if its true or not, this is an experience he relays) and it was interesting how he had what he described as little lizard beings ushering him to a hellish place where he described a scene similar to what is described in the Quran(this man was not muslim) how people were in boxes being tortured over and over by the very thing that lead them to hell. So Interesting

Anyways just really interested in what u may know or believe about reptilian beings
Well for starters, there are “good“ and “bad“ ones. The “good“ ones are always demonized so that no one puts the blame on the “bad“ ones. The evil/bad ones are usually people in higher positions like ceos, presidents, or they could just be normal people in authority like police officers. I don’t know much about the good ones, but I know one of one bloodline called the ’Naga’ you should look it up. Sorry for using simple words I’m only 14.

Oh, what I meant by they aren’t spirits is that some are but not the ones that taepeach was referring to . Some are evil entites that like to mess with you when you are vibrating at a low frequency and some are protective entities that guide you.

Oh, what I meant by they aren’t spirits is some are but not all of them. Some are evil entites that like to mess with you when you are vibrating at a low frequency and some are protective entities that guide you.
Hmmmm apparently new age spiritual guide talk is still a way to disguise evil. I cant speak for everyone, not everyone is religious but in religion they say none should guide u except God. Not imposing any beliefs on u at all. Just saying. I wouldn't trust spirits to guide me but to each their own :) mark passio is an ex satanic priest who speaks about the new age deception and I recently watched a video about a girl who feels new age ruined her life. I can share if u want

But its interesting how everyone has different thoughts and opinions on it. But I definitely believe these reptilian beings are all around

Well for starters, there are “good“ and “bad“ ones. The “good“ ones are always demonized so that no one puts the blame on the “bad“ ones. The evil/bad ones are usually people in higher positions like ceos, presidents, or they could just be normal people in authority like police officers. I don’t know much about the good ones, but I know one of one bloodline called the ’Naga’ you should look it up. Sorry for using simple words I’m only 14.
Thanks I will look up the Naga, ive heard this name before!

Sara1995

Established
If one day they win Grammy, they will be very surprised and maybe cry too. but it still will be planned. Sug@r talk about billboard and then they win, Awards shows are totally rigged.
I do not know how much info they shared with the boys but it seems like there is more to the story.
I always suspected that how the things he say come true? Even in run ep he was holding a rose in his hand and he said go to Park Jimin and rose straight landed in front of Jimin I was like I think he has an eyes behind his head lol

Notaslave

Rookie
I believe that it’s possible, but not exactly reptiles as aliens. They are demons...and they rarely show themselves. Also I’ve never seen any real video, all of those were fake. But these things may happen, I’ve heard such stories. Though it is hard to believe.

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established
I believe that it’s possible, but not exactly reptiles as aliens. They are demons...and they rarely show themselves. Also I’ve never seen any real video, all of those were fake. But these things may happen, I’ve heard such stories. Though it is hard to believe.
Please stop saying reptilians are demons. Your spreading false information. Not all of them are bad. Stop demonizing all of them, There are many different kinds of reptiles. You probably never even met one before. Please, do some research.