BTS discussion thread

Sara1995

Established
There is actually nothing good in donating money to Black Lives Matter as the organisation has nothing to do with helping black people, but it is there to use them to create division in society and civil war in US. It is sponsored by Soros and Clintons to destabilise the country.
Highly recommend watching this video:

This video explains how BLM is controlled by the elite:
I also highly recommend reading latest articles on VC for those who are unaware of all those things as everything is pretty much explained there.

The whole thing with George Floyd was most likely staged and btw he was a criminal and drug addict, sentenced many times to prison. He was actually high on drugs when he was killed.
I do not support BLM or accept George Floyd as a hero and I am against all those fake celebrities donating money to the organisation just to get some attention.

Here is explained exactly why we should not support George Floyd and why we shouldn’t see him as a martyr.

also I was watching Alex activist video abt this george floyd vid he showed the pic of george and behind george there was a poster of corona light beer and he said when george died he said he cant breathe and we know that COVID-19 patients are having breathing problems too.and also that cop which was suspicious that as if he was giving a pose to the camera I think if this was real murder he wouldnt allow camera to film it.and his wife looked like she was acting in front of camera showing her long nails and also I read somewhere that the cop and him worked together before and also him being a freemason and working with CIA

Sara1995

Established
I wonder what has led to jk's change of behavior. If he really wanted to chat and go online to talk to fans, he could. But he hasnt even done a live once or only shows up when other members are speaking first. He apologized in the live with yoongi (which funny yoongi didnt take the opportunity to apologize with his own mouth about the jj scandal). As someone who is the one who expresses his love/care for their fans he has become distant and developed this strange submissive, afraid behavior like its his first time being famous and speaking to fans.

So armys be bullying the very own people they are obsessed with and call it a joke bc they assume they are so close to bts and would understand the joke..they are seriously hearless and brainwashed its mind boggling. Just having the ideal image of bts they want.

Its like fans are handlers of bts in a way and they dont even realize it. Bts gets used by the industry, are slaves to the occult (where the worst treatment is), and fans toss them around enjoying them like objects to play/joke around/sexually fantasize with, but also brutally defend them. At the end of the day there is no true love nor loyalty.

! ! !
I think these scandals affected JK in a big time the guy that never exprienced things like this in his entire life before.he always apologized to fans when these things happened and thing I hate of being idol couldnt have a private life without being worried or get watched all the time even a little thing turns into the scandal

Last edited:

Sorayahhh

Rookie
There is actually nothing good in donating money to Black Lives Matter as the organisation has nothing to do with helping black people, but it is there to use them to create division in society and civil war in US. It is sponsored by Soros and Clintons to destabilise the country.
Highly recommend watching this video:

This video explains how BLM is controlled by the elite:
I also highly recommend reading latest articles on VC for those who are unaware of all those things as everything is pretty much explained there.

The whole thing with George Floyd was most likely staged and btw he was a criminal and drug addict, sentenced many times to prison. He was actually high on drugs when he was killed.
I do not support BLM or accept George Floyd as a hero and I am against all those fake celebrities donating money to the organisation just to get some attention.

Here is explained exactly why we should not support George Floyd and why we shouldn’t see him as a martyr.

I was wondering where the money was going, well damn, not surprised that the money they (i'm talking about the people Who donate for the issue) are giving are not for the organisation.

also I was watching Alex activist video abt this george floyd vid he showed the pic of george and behind george there was a poster of corona light beer and he said when george died he said he cant breathe and we know that COVID-19 patients are having breathing problems too.and also that cop which was suspicious that as if he was giving a pose to the camera I think if this was real murder he wouldnt allow camera to film it.and his wife looked like she was acting in front of camera showing her long nails and also I read somewhere that the cop and him worked together before and also him being a freemason and working with CIA
Couldn't agree more sis, all this situation is weird and it's all happening in 2020. I have the impression that i'm the only one Who can see the problem, it's all scripted, all planned, i'm Black but damn this sh*'t ain't it. I' m tired of this world, 2020 is the year with a lot of bullsh*t, the elite all saw it coming, when is peace coming??

Sara1995

Established
I was wondering where the money was going, well damn, not surprised that the money they (i'm talking about the people Who donate for the issue) are giving are not for the organisation.

Couldn't agree more sis, all this situation is weird and it's all happening in 2020. I have the impression that i'm the only one Who can see the problem, it's all scripted, all planned, i'm Black but damn this sh*'t ain't it. I' m tired of this world, 2020 is the year with a lot of bullsh*t, the elite all saw it coming, when is peace coming??
When Imam Mahdi will come and with Messiah to defeat the Dajjal.
Making the imitative belief certain and ensuring progress and evolution in belief, Mahdi, at first, will provide a peaceful atmosphere with belief, which is the origin of all goodness and beauty. He unites the hearts with the unity of faith. He establishes friendship, brotherhood, respect and love so much so that a wolf and a lamb will live together. Thus, believers will gather a great strength.Mahdi will struggle against both the Great Dajjal who emerges to deny all sacred things and the Muslims Antichrist Sufyan, the unreligious and deceitful, who wages war against Islam and the Quran. Mahdi will kill Dajjal as a result of that struggle and repair the destruction. Services, which Mahdi will do, are so enormous and important that, according to the narratives, not only the men on the earth but also the world and heaven will be pleased with his caliphate. 2 His emergence will bring about felicity for people of belief and for all of the creatures of the world and heaven. So much so that, birds, wild animals, fish in the sea will become delighted with his emergence. 3 Even dead people wish to come to life in his era on account of his services. 4 In brief, Allah will fill hearts with his love.
Those comments demonstrate that although Dajjal wants to kill Mahdi, he will not succeed. He will not be able to make Mahdi obey him, and his sword will not cut him. As for throwing Mahdi to the fire, it means to imprison him in the dungeons that become like hell during the time of Dajjal. However, his belief converts those dungeons into a kind of paradise because hell and paradise are in the world of one's own before anywhere else. Being an effective elixir, faith converts dungeons into palaces and flames into the water of life. In addition, it shows that Dajjal exiles Mahdi to the corners and desolate places but those places become full of gardens.
Besides, Dajjal will be slugged so grievously by Mahdi that it will not be possible to forget it. Yes, People who inflict blows on Islam will receive such awesome blows on their heads that they will not be forgotten until the Doomsday.' 33

When Mahdi comes, he will face an overturned atmosphere. There will be a destruction directed towards Islam from head to foot. A great number of breaches will have been opened in the all-embracing citadel of Islam containing stones as large as mountains. He will observe that doubts piled and accumulated for a thousand years will have been brought up at once, the foundations, currents, and marks of Islam will have been destroyed, the collective heart and public opinion will have been seriously injured and the general conscience will have been corrupted.

According to the hadith narrated by Umm Salama, Mahdi will cause Islam to prevail over the various regions of the world.

Truthteller

Veteran
I did not watch Obama’s virtual graduation ceremony, but saw clips and articles about what was said and who was invited. A lot of unlikable celebrities including Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga. Seems like BT$ joined the ranks. The whole event was a PR stunt for them all, with little substance or value. Not well received by the general public either based on the comments I read on Daily Mail, cause most people are sick of these people’s pretentions. One person som even called Gaga a satanic puppet with many likes (surprised that comment was not censored).

Tbh this superficial celebrity culture is terrible, idolising the people who contribute very little to the development of what matters in society, but are shoved down everyone’s throats. If you look at history books, it is the scientists, inventors, philosophers, thinkers and leaders that made a difference for humanity, not ”celebrities”. For a while during the pandemic the public’s eyes opened to value those working hard to save the lives of others and rejected these redundant people, hence the term ”celebrity is dead”. Alas it seemed short lived because the media and elite don’t promote such thinking. Of course nothing beats the cult following of BT$ made by Big$hit and them. It really is nothing short of a cult. Surely even if you gives zero rats about the occult stuff, you should be able see something very very unsettling about this.

Another thing to be noted is all these celebrities involvement in the the BLM movement. Suddenly they are all so vocal, donating millions, photographing themselves at protests and releasing statements. Part of it is for publicity, another part is the changing the narrative of the protests to a race baiting trend which is exactly what the elite want. The focus of the protests has sucessfully been shifted from social and economic injustice to skin color. They are doing exactly as their masters tell them and the sheeple will follow. I did post about this in the relevant thread which got deleted. Will post more about this in the relevant thread.

P.S Sad to see this thread has really been derailed from its original purpose because of hardcore fans rabidly defending and feeling sorry for them despite all of the evidence. Beyond all the fan spam, the info is there. It is such a repetitive cycle on this forum. But I understand that it may be hard to break out of the cult.

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established
Before coming to KPOP I never knew that Kpop existed until in 2017 I found out abt Monsta X and listened to some of their songs but didnt become a fan and didnt follow then I get to know BTS and first song and MV was Mic Drop that I liked and became army voted for them listened to their songs watched their award performances and never watched vlives run eps never streamed any of their MVs till 2020 and I am thankful that I never was KPOP fan and didnt follow any other bands but only BTS and now I know abt all these stuff and I am so happy that I am not a KPOP fan thanks to GOD and I am not obsessed or anything even their songs didnt affect me in a bad way never saw them in my dreams too

Last edited:

Kittyn

Established
Before coming to KPOP I never knew that Kpop existed until in 2017 I found out abt Monsta X and listened to some of their songs but didnt become a fan and didnt follow then I get to know BTS and first song and MV was Mic Drop that I liked and became army voted for them listened to their songs watched their award performances and never watched vlives run eps never streamed any of their MVs till 2020 and I am thankful that I never was KPOP fan and didnt follow any other bands but only BTS and now I know abt all these stuff and I am so happy that I am not a KPOP fan thanks to GOD and I am not obsessed or anything even their songs didnt affect me in a bad way never saw them in my dreams too
If I like a pop or any artist, I watch their mvs and shows because I enjoy them but not to the point that I will stream and create 10 accounts. That's crazy. I have a life. I voted for a rookie kpop group last year (not TXT) so they can be encouraged and continue to perform, and I talked via Twitter pm to one of the fans because I wanted to know how to vote for that award and she mentioned that I can also create another account to vote but for me I am lazy to do that. If the artist I Iike trended and became famous, that's just a bonus for me so they can continue their career and I can still listen/watch them.

taepeach

Veteran

And knowing how bts donated over a million dollars, armys decided to trend "reachamillion" and ended up donating a million dollars themselves in under 24 hours! They tryna reach 2 million now! What the hell the blm movement need all that money for? They have become millionaires for free! And then they make you feel bad if you havent donated or signed thousands of petitions already...

First thing I notice is that they whiten their faces too much with makeup. it is more than they usually do.
Secondly, I agree with people here, their speech was too generic and calculated, as expected.
My gosh this reminded me of this LOL

And knowing how bts donated over a million dollars, armys decided to trend "reachamillion" and ended up donating a million dollars themselves in under 24 hours! They tryna reach 2 million now! What the hell the blm movement need all that money for? They have become millionaires for free! And then they make you feel bad if you havent donated or signed thousands of petitions already...

What the hell !?!!

Armys are next level but my question is to who does the money go and why???

Like okay I get the BLM movement and all but im confused as to why it needs money.
Like who do u even donate money to the whole thing is confusing the shit out of me

Also to respond to one of ur messages I also saw how Namjoon was reading his speech and it looked a tad fake. I actually thought his seemed the most fake and Jimins speech was odd to me lol

Wait nevermind im reading the previous page about the BLM. ah makes sense now im starting to understand the BLM. I know it was planned and funded by Soros etc. Fuck this whole world is a mess damn

Sara1995

Established
If I like a pop or any artist, I watch their mvs and shows because I enjoy them but not to the point that I will stream and create 10 accounts. That's crazy. I have a life. I voted for a rookie kpop group last year (not TXT) so they can be encouraged and continue to perform, and I talked via Twitter pm to one of the fans because I wanted to know how to vote for that award and she mentioned that I can also create another account to vote but for me I am lazy to do that. If the artist I Iike trended and became famous, that's just a bonus for me so they can continue their career and I can still listen/watch them.
same here I am lazy and also I dont have patience to do that things and they dont even know me so.I should do smth to those who I know not some random guys that I dont even know personally

Sara1995

Established
yeah do
What the hell !?!!

Armys are next level but my question is to who does the money go and why???

Like okay I get the BLM movement and all but im confused as to why it needs money.
Like who do u even donate money to the whole thing is confusing the shit out of me

Also to respond to one of ur messages I also saw how Namjoon was reading his speech and it looked a tad fake. I actually thought his seemed the most fake and Jimins speech was odd to me lol
yeah donating the money for something that you dont even know where that money goes to

Notaslave

Rookie
Justin"s or ?
Justin’s. And in that Carpool show with BTS you can’t even see anything. It’s just someone’s imagination and sometimes people see what they want to see... That’s why there’s always something fantastic in conspiracy theories and that’s why a lot of people think that conspiracy theories aren’t real. Believing in weird theories discredits those who know the truth, those who understand that there is good and evil in the world. I believe that theories about something really fantastic and not rational were made up by illuminati in order to discredit the truth and real “theories”. That’s why a lot of people think that the official information is the only truth, because it is even funny to believe in fantastic theories (flat earth, reptiles and so on).

Sara1995

Established
Justin’s. And in that Carpool show with BTS you can’t even see anything. It’s just someone’s imagination and sometimes people see what they want to see... That’s why there’s always something fantastic in conspiracy theories and that’s why a lot of people think that conspiracy theories aren’t real. Believing in weird theories discredits those who know the truth, those who understand that there is good and evil in the world. I believe that theories about something really fantastic and not rational were made up by illuminati in order to discredit the truth and real “theories”. That’s why a lot of people think that the official information is the only truth, because it is even funny to believe in fantastic theories (flat earth, reptiles and so on).
oh yeah Carpool Karaoke one me also couldnt see clearly.how come Justin"s were lenses that they were coming and going??