BTS discussion thread

Who is graduating im sorry for the stupid question but is this whole thing dedicated to American high school students who cant attend their graduation??

Amber_O

Established
They did their speech on the graduation thing
Here are my HONEST thoughts. Their speech was...Generic. Uninspired. Over-rehearsed. It lacked personality, originality, and individuality. Were there some gems in there? Yes, especially from Jin. But given the current climate in America, it would've been awesome if they actually took a stand against injustice and TRULY spoke from the heart. Their performance was a snore, they had no charisma or energy. V's voice during Spring Day was a mess. I'm a part of a (private) kpop fans facebook page. A lot of people in there are expressing their frustration with BTS' disingenuous, calculated nature. Between Jungkook club hopping during a pandemic, and Suga's Jim Jones lyrics, to BTS's lackluster response to BLM... a lot of people are finally seeing them through a critical lense. They are not innocent babies, rather they are businessmen. This virtual graduation thingy was nothing more than a gig; a ploy to get more fans, and hush the critics, clean up their image, and expand their brand.

Cookie

Established
Here are my HONEST thoughts. Their speech was...Generic. Uninspired. Over-rehearsed. It lacked personality, originality, and individuality. Were there some gems in there? Yes, especially from Jin. But given the current climate in America, it would've been awesome if they actually took a stand against injustice and TRULY spoke from the heart. Their performance was a snore, they had no charisma or energy. V's voice during Spring Day was a mess. I'm a part of a (private) kpop fans facebook page. A lot of people in there are expressing their frustration with BTS' disingenuous, calculated nature. Between Jungkook club hopping during a pandemic, and Suga's Jim Jones lyrics, to BTS's lackluster response to BLM... a lot of people are finally seeing them through a critical lense. They are not innocent babies, rather they are businessmen. This virtual graduation thingy was nothing more than a gig; a ploy to get more fans, and hush the critics, clean up their image, and expand their brand.
I got the same vibe from their speech. Was like they were just reading off a teleprompter which was kind of disappointing.

Rawdollmariah

Established
Isn’t bts doing these speech’s with mass Illuminati leaders like Beyoncé and etc? I don’t know if it’s true but I heard there up there with Obama and some dude exposed him and Hillary Clinton to doing Human trafficking and the man Supposedly committed suicide.
EDIT:I found the screenshot5DC38E77-D21C-4482-871A-F24EB8B1B3F9.jpeg

Cookie

Established
this pizzagate shit
everyone who talked about this problem ended up committing "suicide ", so many people actually who "killed themselves " after they talked about it. it's all true and it scares how bts now at the same level as this people
It obviously takes some intense sacrifices to get to the top, alot of which have been discussed numerous times here. But besides for example the possible sacrifice of Taes grandma, its scary to consider that bts being up there with these people would mean they have performed other sacrifices/rituals (such as p***philia and probably one of the worst, human trafficking). I'm not saying they've done this but honestly, we sadly can't rule these things out.

The speech they did today which obviously appear to have good intentions, whilst it may have been so, what if as another member suggested above it is just to expand their brand and get bigger henceforth further promotion for the elite. The rehearsal of it all provides an indication that these might not even be there own words, as its clearly scripted. Which is understandable but it does lack authenticity which is something I've always admired about bangtan and sadly, as they get bigger, the authenticity seems to decrease. Long story short, i got puppet vibes from their speech. But thats just my opinion.

taepeach

Veteran
Who is graduating im sorry for the stupid question but is this whole thing dedicated to American high school students who cant attend their graduation??
Yeah bc of the coronavirus highschool seniors here (in america) lost the chance to have prom, and graduation in person this year so they did Dear Class of 2020 :D

Once again armys bragging about bts having more money than everybody else and attacking and dragging the latino group CNCO just cuz it SEEMED they were mocking bts by trying to mimic their spanish songs in korean. Armys are not healthy in the brain seriously

Also during the speech, i noticed how namjoon's eyes would move left to right like hes reading something while talking. Their speech couldve most likely been scripted as well

Cookie

Established
thinking about them doing all the sacrifices and all
there is 7 of them in the group
I mean that not everyone in this world could handle things like this
they are human beings and not every human being is able to kill
one of them would definitely break down, would not stand it psychologically, I think that 7 people from the group will not be allowed to do such things, because everyone who is at their (elites) "level"who does it all is a very trusted person
That is unless all 7 of them are heartless and psychopathic.. But i do understand what you mean. It just bothers me that i dont know what the truth is with these boys. I dont know if its difficult to figure out or I just don't want to. Thank you to you and everyone here for your input... It helps in many small ways everyday

Cookie

Established
Yeah bc of the coronavirus highschool seniors here (in america) lost the chance to have prom, and graduation in person this year so they did Dear Class of 2020 :D

Once again armys bragging about bts having more money than everybody else and attacking and dragging the latino group CNCO just cuz it SEEMED they were mocking bts by trying to mimic their spanish songs in korean. Armys are not healthy in the brain seriously

Also during the speech, i noticed how namjoon's eyes would move left to right like hes reading something while talking. Their speech couldve moat likely been scripted as well
The level of toxicity that these stans are capable of is beyond me

gmmontano92

Established
Yes its really sad if he does. But i hope so much he doesnt i mean look how sad and in tears he was during the speech as he told army that his grandma died. That wasnt fake tears when the nose turns red its a sign that his emotion are real. V seems really loved his grandma also he seems to me a very senstive guy.

Maybe i just read to much in this account that have changed my mind that bts arent that evil guys. I just want not to judging around people that i dont know. I hope they arent evil because i dont want have this thoughts that i have supported evil guys or find them sympathetic.
Not saying this the case but nose and cheeks turn red when I take cry. It's yhe blood rushing there. It has nothing to do with sincerity

Rawdollmariah

Established
Not saying this the case but nose and cheeks turn red when I take cry. It's yhe blood rushing there. It has nothing to do with sincerity
If I was on stage and my grandma past I wouldn’t be able to talk I’ll have a mental breakdown. But I see red but it’s like it’s makeup on his face too so like I can’t really see it

taepeach

Veteran
I wonder what has led to jk's change of behavior. If he really wanted to chat and go online to talk to fans, he could. But he hasnt even done a live once or only shows up when other members are speaking first. He apologized in the live with yoongi (which funny yoongi didnt take the opportunity to apologize with his own mouth about the jj scandal). As someone who is the one who expresses his love/care for their fans he has become distant and developed this strange submissive, afraid behavior like its his first time being famous and speaking to fans.

So armys be bullying the very own people they are obsessed with and call it a joke bc they assume they are so close to bts and would understand the joke..they are seriously hearless and brainwashed its mind boggling. Just having the ideal image of bts they want.

Its like fans are handlers of bts in a way and they dont even realize it. Bts gets used by the industry, are slaves to the occult (where the worst treatment is), and fans toss them around enjoying them like objects to play/joke around/sexually fantasize with, but also brutally defend them. At the end of the day there is no true love nor loyalty.

! ! !

Natta123

Rookie
It’s weird everyone is trying to make people stan people that donated. Like yeah they donated which is good but trying to force people to like someone cause they donated is wrong. Now people are finna brag “bts” donated more than anyone else. Bts probably didn’t even donate it probably was just the company I mean that’s we’re the money goes to.
There is actually nothing good in donating money to Black Lives Matter as the organisation has nothing to do with helping black people, but it is there to use them to create division in society and civil war in US. It is sponsored by Soros and Clintons to destabilise the country.
Highly recommend watching this video:

This video explains how BLM is controlled by the elite:
I also highly recommend reading latest articles on VC for those who are unaware of all those things as everything is pretty much explained there.

The whole thing with George Floyd was most likely staged and btw he was a criminal and drug addict, sentenced many times to prison. He was actually high on drugs when he was killed.
I do not support BLM or accept George Floyd as a hero and I am against all those fake celebrities donating money to the organisation just to get some attention.

Here is explained exactly why we should not support George Floyd and why we shouldn’t see him as a martyr.

Last edited:

Rawdollmariah

Established
There is actually nothing good in donating money to Black Lives Matter as the organisation has nothing to do with helping black people, but it is there to use them to create division in society and civil war in US. It is sponsored by Soros and Clintons to destabilise the country.
Highly recommend watching this video:

This video explains how BLM is controlled by the elite:
I also highly recommend reading latest articles on VC for those who are unaware of all those things as everything is pretty much explained there.

The whole thing with George Floyd was most likely staged and btw he was a criminal and drug addict, sentenced many times to prison. He was actually high on drugs when he was killed.
I do not support BLM or accept George Floyd as a hero and I am against all those fake celebrities donating money to the organisation just to get some attention.

Here is explained exactly why we should not support George Floyd and why we shouldn’t see him as a martyr.

I never supported George Floyd because I heard about him being a criminal. And then the video of his family shape shifting on camera definitely made me pull the plug.

Sara1995

Established
when Tae was crying.JK was they only one that was crying his head down with Tae.His tears were falling down to the ground I dont think they would fake it lets be real guys.We dont know what they go through inside they are human after all not robots.We also should look at things outside of the illuminati.They cant be that heartless