BTS discussion thread

Rawdollmariah

Established
Honestly bts specking up I feel like they were forced because literally EVERYONE was dragging them to say something. And then a LOT of people unstanning yoongi about that Jim Jones situation. Then all them kpop groups specking at the same time?
Some people even thought they was a all lives matter people which they probably are

lauren_xox

Rookie
Like someone said above, Dispatch and BTS' contract has definitely ended now. For anyone who wants a timeline of events, here's a comment from a kpop subreddit that explains how Bighit has pretty much burned all bridges with important k-media companies and is only prioritizing foreign media companies:

" It's because bighit terminate their exclusive contract with dispatch to follow bts to US event. They've been following bts around since 2017's ama even release their (clapped) photobook from US promo documentaries but bighit seems to only use US magazine for America promotion starts from Boy With Luv so they get mad and desperate to search for dirt on bts. I'm a fan so I can't be objective (it's up to you to believe me or not) but Japanese sasaengs on ig are talking about that and collectively said the same things even when they're not friends with each other (it's not on twt bc, you know, we tried so hard not to feed any sasaengs for better fandom environment). Not to mention bighit has their own event organizer starting this year after they went ipo. Remember naver post a bunch of bullshit after bts moving all their paid videos from vapp to weverse?? And daum barely posting about bts's news on their search engine after bts dumped daum fancafe and move to their own platform weverse brings 1.5 million official fanclub member together with them?? And mbc stop inviting bighit artist after bts turned down their invitation to perform on gayo dajejeon last year?? I think they broke up bc bighit explicitly said "screw you (all, including you) Korean media" "
If they go down, they're going down horribly. Like one bad move (like actually bad and not the stale Itaewon non-"controversy") and all these companies will pounce. Someone said Bighit might still have a stick up their ass from k-media ignoring BTS as rookies because they came from a small company. Which again, I do not understand. This happens to all small companies in Korean entertainment. It's just common sense, the world is unfair. Richer companies can buy more media play because they have more money to. It happens in the West too. If you sign with Interscope vs some struggling small indie record label, which one is going to have the more resources to dispense on making you blow up? Which one's going to get you the FADER review, the billboards in Times Square, the spot on a Spotify playlist? Interscope, obviously. Listening to Suga's constant moaning in Daechwita and the rest of his D-2 mixtape about how they had nothing and dissing others who got more opportunities than him, it seems like he learned from Papa Shi Hyuk.

Okay but jokes aside, I don't know if I believe that something as petty as that would be the reason for cutting ties with their own country's media, but it really doesn't make sense to me. Western fans are a lot less invested and more fickle than Korean fans. And when BTS disbands they're going to be pursuing solo careers in KOREA not abroad. It's not like Westerners will accept V or Jungkook as the next Justin Beiber or Jin as the next Timothee Chalamet. K-pop is still niche here even among young people. They're shooting themselves in the foot right now. Why TF is Bighit sabotaging their futures and ruining relationships with Korean media? What will happen to the individuals in BTS when the band ends and they want to so stuff in variety TV/acting/hosting and presenting??? Seriously wtf...

Last edited:

Cookie

Established
View attachment 37441
Their thumbs are out. They are making the *I love you* sign and not the devil horn
This is true. My honest opinion is that I dont trust any of these signs are innocent. I'm a bts fan so I'm not here to bash them. But these peace signs, i love you signs, whatever you want to call them. I don't believe they're only expressing a positive meaning. Just my opinion. And this doesn't just pertain to bts obviously. The whole satanic agenda of course.

jhoseok92

Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I was just rewatching some bts videos and I was very shocked when I saw Jk "glitching" in this video at 16:08

I also noticed Yoongi's glitch in this interview around 5:12

It freaks me out so much, it's so scary, what do you think It means??
Do you happen to know any other "glitching" moments in other videos?

Last edited:

jhoseok92

Rookie
Also!!!
I was watching the video hide and seek with bts and everything was really strange and i was low key disgusted.

When Asht0n and Jmes found the boys, there was a seat assigned to each member. It seemed random but I noticed that underneath, the floor was divided in two colors, blue and red and in the center the bench was different, it was white, for hobi. Does anyone have any idea what the colors could mean?
Video:

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Omg, when you look up ’how many members are there in BTS” there is only 6.View attachment 37423
Nahhh dude i searched it up myself and it shows/says the same thing!! They dont even put jin as "visual" or vocals or anything, its just purely blank! How can there be "at least 6" members as if it is possible there will be more members in the future or jin is someone that can "possibly count" as a member? Maybe its true that he has had a totally different role while being in the group. It is easy to just write 7 members...this cant be an accident, its a little suspicious, whether its human or just animal sacrifice/ritual, shuna already mentioned june-july are the months of sacrifices...

Cookie

Established
Nahhh dude i searched it up myself and it shows/says the same thing!! They dont even put jin as "visual" or vocals or anything, its just purely blank! How can there be "at least 6" members as if it is possible there will be more members in the future or jin is someone that can "possibly count" as a member? Maybe its true that he has had a totally different role while being in the group. It is easy to just write 7 members...this cant be an accident, its a little suspicious, whether its human or just animal sacrifice/ritual, shuna already mentioned june-july are the months of sacrifices...
I agree with you. If you search up stuff like that on google, you usually get an exact number. Why would they say "at least 6".. That's a strange answer to the question in itself. I'm not saying its occult related or a sign of sacrifice because i mean, we could be overthinking. But that's just strange from googles part considering all the sources that discuss bts being 7 members and how famous they are

Princessssss

Established
Like someone said above, Dispatch and BTS' contract has definitely ended now. For anyone who wants a timeline of events, here's a comment from a kpop subreddit that explains how Bighit has pretty much burned all bridges with important k-media companies and is only prioritizing foreign media companies:

If they go down, they're going down horribly. Like one bad move (like actually bad and not the stale Itaewon non-"controversy") and all these companies will pounce. Someone said Bighit might still have a stick up their ass from k-media ignoring BTS as rookies because they came from a small company. Which again, I do not understand. This happens to all small companies in Korean entertainment. It's just common sense, the world is unfair. Richer companies can buy more media play because they have more money to. It happens in the West too. If you sign with Interscope vs some struggling small indie record label, which one is going to have the more resources to dispense on making you blow up? Which one's going to get you the FADER review, the billboards in Times Square, the spot on a Spotify playlist? Interscope, obviously. Listening to Suga's constant moaning in Daechwita and the rest of his D-2 mixtape about how they had nothing and dissing others who got more opportunities than him, it seems like he learned from Papa Shi Hyuk.

Okay but jokes aside, I don't know if I believe that something as petty as that would be the reason for cutting ties with their own country's media, but it really doesn't make sense to me. Western fans are a lot less invested and more fickle than Korean fans. And when BTS disbands they're going to be pursuing solo careers in KOREA not abroad. It's not like Westerners will accept V or Jungkook as the next Justin Beiber or Jin as the next Timothee Chalamet. K-pop is still niche here even among young people. They're shooting themselves in the foot right now. Why TF is Bighit sabotaging their futures and ruining relationships with Korean media? What will happen to the individuals in BTS when the band ends and they want to so stuff in variety TV/acting/hosting and presenting??? Seriously wtf...
I think it is because Big Hit ent is a company they want to be around for the long run , bighit makes these discisions not in the interest of bts , but for them . Bighit needs to keep running and maybe for their future groups they want to globalize them aswell ( I think thats is what bighit wants an international power). Bts is bts under the label ( Bighit). Bighit is profiting of them and investing in theit company ( wich is logically) .

Sara1995

Established
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I was just rewatching some bts videos and I was very shocked when I saw Jk "glitching" in this video at 16:08

I also noticed Yoongi's glitch in this interview around 5:12

It freaks me out so much, it's so scary, what do you think It means??
Do you happen to know any other "glitching" moments in other videos?
MK ULTRA glitches?

Princessssss

Established
I personally hope it ends , its a formulation for disaster , like the video claimed in the thread “ copy without an original”. Hidden comunism and capitalism , unhealthy weird culture that kpop world upholds, for the idols and consumers . Mass production at its finest, unless people wake up , the label wil keep profiting from it.

Sara1995

Established
Hi everyone! So i investigate how-society-works, occu|tism etc. for few years. I know Bt§ for 8 months. First, i've heard about J K, so i've found him, then watched some videos about Bt§ and noticed some strange things… then i've focused on them more (as objects to explore), and.. i realized that they have quite strong spells, or whatever it is, but it didn't work to me entirelyXD. i'm glad, bcos i can imagine how difficult it must be to deal w/ some obsession. I'm currently trying to read this thread... from the beginning. However, a lot is happening now. Do you know about this?
(i'd like to know why bt§ will speak there. two reasons: They are on the same place as Bey0nce and others. OR is it only because to attract more attention to this ritual?)
this will be on 6.6. (what a date for some great sa+anic party, huh)
also, on this day is red lunar eclipse https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/moon/strawberry.html ...but it's not all.
I've read your posts, so i tried to search for "missing se0kjin" too. What is more strange than he is "missing" (and instead of "singer" is there "actor") is that only one movie in which he supposedly played: its name is… Eclipse!!!
So i watched it.
This movie (Eclipse, or Cutter, 2016) is about a boy who is controlled by his violent and psychopatic friend. Therefore, he must participate in some crimes. https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20160318009700315
Does it mean something?
Well, it can be just a mistake, since the real actor Kim Shi-hoo looks a little bit like Se0kjin. But, remember, they told us already: nOnE oF tHiS iS a CoiNciDenCe...
it's strange that Se0kjin would like to act, but instead, T@e is the one who play some role. And a lot more about moonchilds, but i think everything is here in this thread, i'll read it.

also this. We can see the moon again, together w/ roses and rose petals around the word "the eternal" which could mean they are sub rosa, or that They are stuck in this sh.. for eternity. in the corner is asteroid near to earth on 6.6 again, watch this
... next we have blue gem and some doors… but WHY is there Stephen I of Hungary (didn't know, saw on twitter) on that moon?! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_I_of_Hungary
Have someone some thoughts?
(sorry for my english.)
maybe I am reaching but it looks like an İsrael Flag.I can be wrong tho

Attachments