BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran
When we already had enough of yoongi, and then t-this....
http://instagr.am/p/CAn1UQ8p3tr/
Edit: This is actually what happens when people possess a legion spirit, which causes them to do things so perfectly in sync with others. They (Bts) wanna act like they know nothing about spirituality/magic yet in reality they do know

So it seems as though they have been privately donating to the BLM movement

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
I was watching this one Army of Satan video by rational believer on youtube .. I dont know if you are familiar with this but there was a reference to how the animal filters like in snapchat are there for a reason.. Part of humans resembling animals but there wasn't great detail as to why this is but its a satanic influenced concept... I noticed that TXT have the horns and ears throughout their videos especially cat and dog and crown... BTS as well in their newer concept photos and sugas shadow mv.. Idk the significance of these symbols tho but i doubt they exist for nothing.

View attachment 37374View attachment 37375
Of course the checkerboard background as well
Yes plus the lightning bolt in the bts pic which reprecents lucifer. And the way yoongi is looking like tae like he will hunt him down and tae's like "just smile and nod y'all" lol

Reminds me how yoongi be doing this alot.
Freemason symbol W or M (as above, so below)
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652...jpeg
D0GHRngWsAAJxEk.jpg
6024fec14f044f2fecf733b4bb24b2ea01a78b1cv2_hq.jpgDdzEp-JV4AAB-XM.jpg

taepeach

Veteran
Jungkook released a new song. Honestly his voice has stayed very well and sounds good.

These are the lyrics:

Your pale voice that touches me
Please call my name one more time
I stand still beneath the frozen sunset
I'll walk step by step towards you
Still With You

Dark room without lights
You shouldn't get used to it
That's familiar again

Lasting
The sound of this air conditioner
Without this
I really think I'm going to collapse

Laughing together and crying together
These simple emotions
It must have been all to me

When
If I face you again
Would you like to look in the eye
I missed you

In my fascinating memories
Even if I dance alone, it rains
By the time this fog clears
I will run with wet feet
Hug me then

Because the moon looks lonely
I feel like I'm crying brightly in the night sky
Even knowing that morning will come one day
I wanted to stay in your sky like a star

Day by moment
If you knew it would be like this
I would have had more

When
If I face you again
Would you like to look in the eye
I missed you

In my fascinating memories
Even if I dance alone, it rains
By the time this fog clears
I will run with wet feet
Then hold me

Behind the faint smile looking at me
I want to draw a beautiful purple
You may not fit each other's footsteps,
I want to walk this road with you
Still With You

LittleLady

Established
Certain stans within the diverse fandom are apathetic, belligerent, and delusional who believe they have a personal relationship with each member, and they can't do wrong. Now that an US publication is calling out both for anti-blackness is a first. I never would've thought the media would acknowledge the Twitter trend.

BTS is emulating and embracing black culture attire, mannerism, and hip-hop beats/music, but yet their agency remains silent. I thought their music is about healing. Where is the healing they promote? The African-american community which influences their music is hurting and is needing healing. Is that too much to ask of them. Yet, they remain silent. If BTS issues a statement addressing the injustice and inequality for being a different color, class, gender, and age, it would be welcomed. I hope I am making sense. Just got off work.
I agree...k-pop in general was inspired by hip hop which originated from Black people. Originally, hip hop was about Black people singing/rapping about how things are unfair towards them, then the dances and other raps about unnecessary topics started, (Because of satans influence, now you know why there's raps about money, sex, drugs, etc.) But yeah, bts and other groups literally stole Black peoples culture of dancing, singing...the dance moves of bts are like a copy of hip hop from the early 2000's. I believe I heard that people of Asian culture don't learn other cultures outside of theirs, so perhaps that's why you usually hear stories of people staring at people of other races from Asia the most out of every other nation. So yeah, bts and other groups are receiving love and all of this happiness because of the fact they stole from a different culture. I doubt they were inspired, they just listened to what their handlers said and just...became who they are now. Apparently, many people love Black culture, but they don't like Black people. Ain't that sad?

Sara1995

Established
yes first tweet said they are under same label, but I think they reffer to their american distribution company.
still the tweets are all very similar, the wording and the timing. With Jeff Benjamin involved in all of them.
hmm yeah you can be right and also I saw that if it is true or not Bighit ended contract with Dispatch. On İG Dispatch deleted BTS stories from their account

Feathery

Rookie
You would be shocked to learn who is what. In K Pop, most of the "girls" are Guys and the "guys" girls. It's fairly obvious especially the "Male" K Pop groups. All actually women or transgenders, with one or two "real" Men stuck in.
The American actress Laverne Cox is transgender, and nobody knew for 20 years! He/she was also a hit R&B/disco singer before she got roles in Hollywood. There is no denying the TALENT these people have. You can be sure many many more are Trans, gay, or just acting the opposite sex! The most famous, successful Impersonator in Las Vegas is a hetero man, married with children! You can never be sure until you are sure!

Sara1995

Established
You would be shocked to learn who is what. In K Pop, most of the "girls" are Guys and the "guys" girls. It's fairly obvious especially the "Male" K Pop groups. All actually women or transgenders, with one or two "real" Men stuck in.
The American actress Laverne Cox is transgender, and nobody knew for 20 years! He/she was also a hit R&B/disco singer before she got roles in Hollywood. There is no denying the TALENT these people have. You can be sure many many more are Trans, gay, or just acting the opposite sex! The most famous, successful Impersonator in Las Vegas is a hetero man, married with children! You can never be sure until you are sure!
in Hollywood I guess it is a lot I dont think it is much common in Kpop and also there is no way that all members of all kpop bands are straight anyway this is not a new thing and also I believe there are gay couples among members of bands too.There was one kpop band boy two members were couple for example.