BTS discussion thread

well feeling is mutual.
Nope pretty sure iv maintained neutrality . Lol ur not gonna play into this? Dude I was just asking when I found out since u make a wild statement claiming that u know about the music industry longer than me. Not that its a competition. If u think u know it longer than me then cool.

I watched the arrivals when I was a teenager and stopped listening to the radio and gave away my television over 10 years ago, possibly 13 since that documentary came out.

BTS was probably my reintroduction back into mainstream music which once again proved that the music industry stayed the same, when I looked into western entertainment it got worse in my opinion

Cookie

Established
Besides the symbolism which in TXTS videos are like WOW BLATANT, why are all their songs so heavily autotuned???
Strange. Do none of them have good voices because all of their songs have a robotic electronic voice sound. Look I did like cat/dog or whatever and cant u see me but dont know, just find the vibe strange
I was watching this one Army of Satan video by rational believer on youtube .. I dont know if you are familiar with this but there was a reference to how the animal filters like in snapchat are there for a reason.. Part of humans resembling animals but there wasn't great detail as to why this is but its a satanic influenced concept... I noticed that TXT have the horns and ears throughout their videos especially cat and dog and crown... BTS as well in their newer concept photos and sugas shadow mv.. Idk the significance of these symbols tho but i doubt they exist for nothing.

d0b7d5b69fcbf7c3cbd7c25bea5a85bd.jpgf0b22e601912c32148b72628c7b7f9ee.jpg
Of course the checkerboard background as well

look girl, I know what you are doing, you seem like get offended even by my surprised reaction, why this bother you so much, why do you insist on continue this dumb argument?
how you still insist on going this shows your saltiness. sorry but using soft words doesn't cover up your saltiness. You just start an argument out of nothing. You did the same for plastic surgery comment. Can you just stop ?
U are very strange. U seem to get upset because I voice views that conflict with urs?'

Thats a sign of immaturity. Ive thanked u before for information u have shared. If me asking u to back up a claim u made makes me salty, then if thats what u consider salty then so be it. I have watched a plastic surgeon say it looks like they havnt had surgery and iv already said it seems to me that JK possibly had but thats just my speculation. Sorry that u dont like people not agreeing with u

Cookie

Established
I dont want to call shots on the thread as its not my place and i dont want to offend anyone. But maybe its better that if someone says something you dont agree with, to just move past the post and not comment an opposing opinion as this is all speculation and people's findings after all.

I was watching this one Army of Satan video by rational believer on youtube .. I dont know if you are familiar with this but there was a reference to how the animal filters like in snapchat are there for a reason.. Part of humans resembling animals but there wasn't great detail as to why this is but its a satanic influenced concept... I noticed that TXT have the horns and ears throughout their videos especially cat and dog and crown... BTS as well in their newer concept photos and sugas shadow mv.. Idk the significance of these symbols tho but i doubt they exist for nothing.

View attachment 37374View attachment 37375
Of course the checkerboard background as well
Iv also heard something about this but I havnt looked deeply into it. But it makes sense. Iv read some things about the satanic agenda of changing people into animals etc and iv read some excerpts about the splicing of species to make new species. A book called exogenisis or something.

Verrryy interesting because, and I say apparently but probably true. That these scientific experiments have been successful underground in DUMBS. Satan wants to change everything God has made so it makes sense why what ur saying could well be!

Last edited:
I dont want to call shots on the thread as its not my place and i dont want to offend anyone. But maybe its better that if someone says something you dont agree with, to just move past the post and not comment an opposing opinion as this is all speculation and people's findings after all.
My opinion is that its a free world and its not wrong to be able to voice ur opinions. Maturity is being able to discuss something without getting offended. Least of all about singers we dont actually know.

Cookie

Established
Iv also heard something about this but I havnt looked deeply into it. But it makes sense. Iv read some things about the satanic agenda of changing people into animals etc and iv read some excerpts about the splicing of species to make new species. A book called exogenisis or something.

Verrryy interesting because, and I say apparently but probably true. That these scientific experiments have been successful underground in DUMS. Satan wants to change everything God has made so it makes sense why what ur saying could well be!
I will definitely look into this a bit more. Thank you.

Nope, I am very well aware and mature, unlike your passive aggressive salty attitude and I am getting well with all people that don't agree with me.
there is a difference between disagreeing and trying to insist on your opinion. this is your problem.
lol you directly get salty about my plastic surgery opinion and said me that I should indicate that was only my opinion, I was not even talking with you and I have right to say what I thought.
seems like you still don't get over me, does it hurt so much?
U seem to take things I say quite wrong. Since the beginning . Thats just life.

Nope, I am very well aware and mature, unlike your passive aggressive salty attitude and I am getting well with all people that don't agree with me.
there is a difference between disagreeing and trying to insist on your opinion. this is your problem.
lol you directly get salty about my plastic surgery opinion and said me that I should indicate that was only my opinion, I was not even talking with you and I have right to say what I thought.
Why would I get salty about other ppls plastic surgery. Doesnt make sense. Bigger problems out there id say.

And no I didnt say u shouldn't state ur opinion about plastic surgery. It was about their voices and I again just expressed views different to urs. I mean its totally fine for people to think different things. Our energies dont align. They are not in resonance. It seems the tension only exists when I respond to u . But anyways moving along swiftly

Last edited:
lol it is funny that how you try convert things to me.
yeap, there really lots of shits in this world.
Its project. Not convert. Just for future reference. Im not being salty, but when u feel someone is taking their negative feelings or traits and making as though its the other person u would say they are projecting

Nope, I hit my aim right in the eye and use the proper term, don't need to bother.
but hey thanks anyway. :D
To convert means to change the form function or character of some thing or someone, another word would be to change /transform.but lol okay. Maybe it makes sense to u. Maybe I misunderstood because I havnt tried to change u in any way.

Have a good day/night :)
Bye for now

ghramos

Established
Finally, toxicity in this fandom reach its limits, people start to see how much problematic they are.
I read the article, I already know what is happening but when I read all in once, this ærmies acts like they are saving the world lol.

It is funny that some people just get offended if someone share a truth about the group, they just try to normalize and act like they know everything or else get salty and directly attack. lol

but I thought bee tea es is always protected by media I don't understand why all this things start at once. yes the timing (BLM) just put fire on the issue but I think it is not just about dispatch. Maybe, just maybe, they are not that much important for the elites anymore since they are getting old and most of the kp*p fans are teenagers and they are not relevant to them as they used to.

It is clear that they are not protected by media like they used to. if this continue, their downfall can be hard.
Certain stans within the diverse fandom are apathetic, belligerent, and delusional who believe they have a personal relationship with each member, and they can't do wrong. Now that an US publication is calling out both for anti-blackness is a first. I never would've thought the media would acknowledge the Twitter trend.

BTS is emulating and embracing black culture attire, mannerism, and hip-hop beats/music, but yet their agency remains silent. I thought their music is about healing. Where is the healing they promote? The African-american community which influences their music is hurting and is needing healing. Is that too much to ask of them. Yet, they remain silent. If BTS issues a statement addressing the injustice and inequality for being a different color, class, gender, and age, it would be welcomed. I hope I am making sense. Just got off work.

Shuna

Star
Well obviously, I'm not too sure, but I prefer to note it:
Another theory of Jin's death, I established a date, but I forgot one of my theories, which is more logical, and may be true:
The members represent Lucifer, finally, in the Photoshoot of Black Swan, all wearing black wings, thus representing fallen angels, but like each, represents the journey of Jin and that Lucifer, see Icarus who wanted the "summit" and that he falls by the sun (for Lucifer, God).
Outside, I should have thought of the course of Venus (Lucifer), it forms different things:
A circle relative to the earth, turning around the sun: Circle perform in the clip 'Now' by Trouble Marker (Note that Jungkook is the doppelganger at times of Hyunseung and that the red car, carries the number 27, and that it even has a slow motion, the other is yellow (color of Jin, which is for the moment on Earth, which is represented by Jimin in 'Serendipity' who waits for the moon, clip, compare by fans, to the little prince. And besides Jin is the only one not to be a moon rabbit in 'Idol') which in addition to the car also visible in the clip for J-Hope, he has the Joker, who opposes Harley Quinn who has blue hair, which is interesting, is that in V wears blue hair and holds a rose (that Jin, Jungkook and Jimin receives in their first clip, by the girl), and V is also, the one who stands, in one of the photoshoots, seen previously, opposite Jin, in front of the window, in front of his act, suicidal (in real murder):

FRANCAIS:
20108 octobre 2010 au 18 novembre 2010
2011Pas de rétrogradation
201215 mai 2012 au 27 juin 2012
201321 décembre 2013 au 31 janvier 2014
201421 décembre 2013 au 31 janvier 2014
201525 juillet 2015 au 6 septembre 2015
2016Pas de rétrogradation
20174 mars 2017 au 15 avril 2017
20185 octobre 2018 au 16 novembre 2018
2019Pas de rétrogradation
202012 mai 2020 au 25 juin 2020

ENGLISH:
2010October 8, 2010 to November 18, 2010
2011No demotion
2012May 15, 2012 to June 27, 2012
2013December 21, 2013 to January 31, 2014
2014December 21, 2013 to January 31, 2014
2015July 25, 2015 to September 6, 2015
2016No demotion
2017March 4, 2017 to April 15, 2017
2018October 5, 2018 to November 16, 2018
2019No demotion
2020May 12, 2020 to June 25, 2020
They also form a flower, resembling, the cherry blossom, or the forget-me-not flower, which appears in Outlander, symbol Freemason.

The date of the course started in 2010, when the group was Rookie, then they released their first clips. And the route ends on June 25, whose numbers: 2 + 5 form the number 7 (not sure if that is it, but I prefer to note it). And as it has been marked previously, the time for sacrifices is between June and July; that could agree.
And compared to the planting calendar, since it has the symbol of Aries, in addition they eat an apple:

FRANCAIS:
MERCREDI
Bélier
Fruit

Période favorable aux semis
Récoltes plus savoureuses
JEUDI
Bélier
Fruit

Période favorable aux semis
Récoltes plus savoureuses

ENGLISH:
WEDNESDAY
Bélier
Fruit

Favorable sowing period
Tastier crops
THURSDAY
Bélier
Fruit

Favorable sowing period
Tastier crops

For the moon, June 5 in Sagittarius, for two reasons:
- The moon is Strawberry and J-Hope (which represents the beginning of Jin), he eats a strawberry (and this period is the full moon of the Strawberry).
- The second is in Sagittarius and he receives an arrow (which is different from the sign of Aries, just above, which goes with the implantation of apples.

To watch for Trouble Marker, also their first clip, especially the end, where she locks her in a circle of fire, but she dies, of a Fusie blows, scene similar to V, in the game of the mafia, which shoots, with a pistol, but who is hit, he who kills J-Hope, with a glass, his father, his master, J-Hope, the opposite, the shooter, for Jin in Fake Love, his reflection Jungkook, see RAP Monster, who is also dressed, in reflection, in a cheetah costume, like the two members at the beginning of Trouble Maker. Also similar, but different, scene is that in the motel, where Jungkook, saves Suga.