BTS discussion thread

Rawdollmariah

Established

Door

Rookie
So I came back here after the news of Suga sampling the Heaven's Gate cult leader who killed countless children and families in a mass suicide. Of course fans will defend him so I just wanted to say a few things to deconstruct the arguments they're using:

1) "He didn't know" - the sample in question is an insignificant audio clip of Jim Jones reading a verse from the Bible. This isn't something you find when googling "John 3:16 Bible verse audio". Even googling "Heaven's Gate Jim Jones audio", you had to dig quite deep into audio taken from that time to find that clip to sample since it was so insignificant compared to the other batshit insane shit that Jim Jones said on audio (like how he preached aliens would take people's bodies when they died). Of course, from now on and in the future, we can all thank Suga for popularizing that audio clip. What a piece of shit.

2. "It's because Jim Jones was anti-Korean and he's using it ironically to stand for tHe hAteRs" - there are PLENTY of examples of Jim Jones being anti-Korean so why didn't he use one of those audio clips if that was the goal? why not use an audio clip of Jim Jones going on an anti-Korean tirade? why use one of him just speaking a Bible verse? That makes zero sense.

3. "He used it to warn of the dangers of cult-like behaviour/mentality of some of their detractors" - Now this would be smart, unfortunately Yoongi is not. Now it'd make sense if he denounced cult/herd-like mentality in the song but the lyrics are filled with flexing, boasting and bragging about how much he has.

Think of how trivializing it is to the families of the victims of this horrific situation who are left behind right now, only to hear an K-pop star used the audio from an influential con-man-turned-mass murderer who was responsible for their relative's death in a song where he talked about how he has "big cars, big rings"... all simply because he wanted to be edgy - with no integrity behind it.
You make very good points. The arguements don't make sense in context to the song. The only way I can see "he didn't know" could work, is if Yoongi was given that sample. For example, by another producer, someone who said "hey, this would be kinda cool to use as a beginning to a song". Or he did actually just stumble upon it, and I know you said it's a difficult thing to find, but if someone he knows shared it with him, and he, like a dummy, didn't research what that sample actually was and just decided to use it because it sounded cool to him. Maybe there could be more possibilities, but that's the only one's I see right now.
Or I guess it could be a humiliation ritual or something, I heard that's a thing, but I'm not sure. Or a showing of the hand, to see how hard the fans will back him up.

Either way, it's still quite sad to see how fans don't actually care about the truth. Yoongi might have just been really dumb and did this by accident, or he wanted to say something but he wasn't clear enough, so it backfired, or maybe he wanted to be edgy, I have no clue, and it seems like he doesn't even want to share it either. BUT the fans don't care about what the truth is, they just make up their own reasons, even if they make no logical sense. There is no Yoongi for them, there is only what they want him to be.

Last edited:

gmmontano92

Established
So I came back here after the news of Suga sampling the Heaven's Gate cult leader who killed countless children and families in a mass suicide. Of course fans will defend him so I just wanted to say a few things to deconstruct the arguments they're using:

1) "He didn't know" - the sample in question is an insignificant audio clip of Jim Jones reading a verse from the Bible. This isn't something you find when googling "John 3:16 Bible verse audio". Even googling "Heaven's Gate Jim Jones audio", you had to dig quite deep into audio taken from that time to find that clip to sample since it was so insignificant compared to the other batshit insane shit that Jim Jones said on audio (like how he preached aliens would take people's bodies when they died). Of course, from now on and in the future, we can all thank Suga for popularizing that audio clip. What a piece of shit.

2. "It's because Jim Jones was anti-Korean and he's using it ironically to stand for tHe hAteRs" - there are PLENTY of examples of Jim Jones being anti-Korean so why didn't he use one of those audio clips if that was the goal? why not use an audio clip of Jim Jones going on an anti-Korean tirade? why use one of him just speaking a Bible verse? That makes zero sense.

3. "He used it to warn of the dangers of cult-like behaviour/mentality of some of their detractors" - Now this would be smart, unfortunately Yoongi is not. Now it'd make sense if he denounced cult/herd-like mentality in the song but the lyrics are filled with flexing, boasting and bragging about how much he has.

Think of how trivializing it is to the families of the victims of this horrific situation who are left behind right now, only to hear an K-pop star used the audio from an influential con-man-turned-mass murderer who was responsible for their relative's death in a song where he talked about how he has "big cars, big rings"... all simply because he wanted to be edgy - with no integrity behind it.
Just a small correction. Jim Jones wasn't the leader of the Heaven's Gate cult. That was a different man. Jim Jones ran The People's Temple.

ghramos

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CA3EHghguj3/
'875' means bts, didn't know that there's a secret number to say the group name
Hi, thanks for posting. I wasn't aware of their secret band code. This is interesting. Rabid ARMY is believing that Yoon-gi's mistape controversy was a hit at 875 because of their IPO status. Rabids are delusional as usual.

BTW, BigHit has issued an apology for cult audio on Yoon-gi's mixtape.

I once loved bts. Not that I hate them now because I dont. I now only see them as other human beings who are part of something bigger.

You already know the truth. Bts is part of one of the biggest and most powerful organization. Fr33m@s0ns. You already know how it works. It just takes some processing. The love you have for them, channel that love to yourself. You family. Those who actually matter. Dont let yourself hurt over these young men. These young men are part of something bigger and they're doing their part while also preparing for the spiritual war. You need to focus on you, I'm sorry for lecturing you like this because I dont know you personally, but do not hurt over them. They're not worth your energy. Save your energy and protect it. Its what the elites want, for you, for us to hurt and harm ourselves and others energetically or physically- mentally. Go inward into yourself and embrace who you are. All journey begin with accepting that you need to better or learn yourself for a higher purpose, to gain truth or peace. Go inward. Meditate and do not fear the darkness.
Way off topic, but has this spiritual war, in ur opinion already started ??? In terms of America rebelling in response to the George Floyd case and causing huge civil unrest??
The Nasa war document states in stages how it will take America down(this includes the murder of american people by live streams etc) and, this is speculated to culminate into a war between Russia+China against America, giving rise to Israel, where the Anti Christ is said to appear out of the Middle East?

SORRY way off topic but it looks like this planet is in complete disarray, and we know the occult follow astrology and 2020 signifies great change(the implementation of the NWO) (because of this I feel the elitists released the corona scam too early without having their vaccines ready giving people time to realize the truth)

Last edited:

Rawdollmariah

Established
Honestly I agree with the girl said and apparently some fans donated money and put it under jungkook name to make it seem like they donated. And they donated 10k together.Like they do anything for them it’s mad weird their under a whole spell:/

Attachments

Sorayahhh

Rookie
Hi, thanks for posting. I wasn't aware of their secret band code. This is interesting. Rabid ARMY is believing that Yoon-gi's mistape controversy was a hit at 875 because of their IPO status. Rabids are delusional as usual.

They did it a lil bit too late, if the fans didn't see the issue, bighit would let it slide

Sorayahhh

Rookie
But about what's happening right now, many Black fans are waiting, are expecting that bts would say something, some of them are ready to unstan if they are still quiet about it. Even the Guy Who made 'my time' want to send something to bighit.

Most of the k armchairs don't care and they expect the Same from bts, because they also never spoke about the issues in their country.

So in conclusion

They are gonna be hated from both sides

Last edited:

gmmontano92

Established

It's such a generic apology. Oops we missed it sorry. But I thought Suga knew what he was doing and it was a diss. BTS could be found out to be running a child prostitution ring and they'd still take up for them. It's beyond disgusting

Door

Rookie
In his last Vlive as AgustD, he says that tracks What do you think? and Daechwita are "traps" to draw the cockroaches. He isn't ignorant but very much conscious of his actions. The cockroaches must be his haters within kpop and US industry.
But what does that mean that the songs are traps? Assuming that the sample had nothing to do with what he's saying, that he genuinly didn't know and that the song wasn't produced by him. The only possible meaning I can think of is that since both the songs are boastful, and he's looking down on his "haters", so he's trying to provoke them? Does he mean that if his "haters" attack him for his agressive lyrics, that means they fell into his traps? But how is that a trap? I'm quite confused about this, I'm probably not seeing something here, but I'm really curious.

"What do you think?" lyrics:
"I’m sorry but I don’t care at all about how mediocre your life is
or about the fact that you can’t escape the shithole after failing
Thinking that my success has anything to do with your failure,
you’re fucking great at being delusional
Your sense of humor is so so, you fucked up at your fault, no no?
The ******** who’re listening to this song would get fucking pissed and faint."

"Daechwita" lyrics:
"I got no pretensions just kill ‘em all
Ain’t no exceptions I watch you fall"

"I’m a king I’m a boss
Remember my name
All shit-talk they got no game
Off with their heads."

ghramos

Established
But what does that mean that the songs are traps? Assuming that the sample had nothing to do with what he's saying, that he genuinly didn't know and that the song wasn't produced by him. The only possible meaning I can think of is that since both the songs are boastful, and he's looking down on his "haters", so he's trying to provoke them? Does he mean that if his "haters" attack him for his agressive lyrics, that means they fell into his traps? But how is that a trap? I'm quite confused about this, I'm probably not seeing something here, but I'm really curious.

"What do you think?" lyrics:
"I’m sorry but I don’t care at all about how mediocre your life is
or about the fact that you can’t escape the shithole after failing
Thinking that my success has anything to do with your failure,
you’re fucking great at being delusional
Your sense of humor is so so, you fucked up at your fault, no no?
The ******** who’re listening to this song would get fucking pissed and faint."

"Daechwita" lyrics:
"I got no pretensions just kill ‘em all
Ain’t no exceptions I watch you fall"

"I’m a king I’m a boss
Remember my name
All shit-talk they got no game
Off with their heads."
I can not elaborate more, except for his tracks are bait to lure haters He was vague, but he said what he said.