BTS discussion thread

Yeah I agree just not about the happy part.Like some pages back people probably thought that taehyung and Jimin could possible be pedophiles from them looking at little girls like they wanted to kiss them to taehyung asking his fans for feet pictures? And all his fans undressed in that one game he was playing.But I honestly want to know a lot more about them and this Illuminati thing:)
This thread from the start will explain all that. And kpop illuminati thread. Will have to skip past alot of Jonghyun stuff but excellent info there as well

Yeah I agree just not about the happy part.Like some pages back people probably thought that taehyung and Jimin could possible be pedophiles from them looking at little girls like they wanted to kiss them to taehyung asking his fans for feet pictures? And all his fans undressed in that one game he was playing.But I honestly want to know a lot more about them and this Illuminati thing:)
I am laughing at Taehyung asking for feet pics. Hows that a connection with paedo vibes?
I dont think its that weird of a request lmao I literally cant help but stare at feet, if they are open I will stare. I find them fascinating. To each their own in that regard

Rawdollmariah

Established
I think that to suspect someone of p***philia for such reasons is not normal, and in General, to suspect this without evidence is already too much
I think that to suspect someone of p***philia for such reasons is not normal, and in General, to suspect this without evidence is already too much
I’m not that I’m saying people said it not me ya know what I’m not even finna try to explain

OvercomeItAll

Established
I’m not calling him a pedo but asking underage girls for feet pictures is weird plus someone in this thread posted it when he asked I’m look and see if I can find it:/
I agree tbh. To the majority of women, feet are just feet lol (to me, too) but some men have ... deeper interests in them, and tae's actions SCREAM foot fetish (you don't see other artists asking this of their fans). I'm not fetish shaming, you can like what you want. But to ask thousands of young, underage girls for feet pics? And to have them post it online for any other man to see, too? That's not quite right.

Last edited:
I wanted to tell u, if ur wanting to know about ILLUMINATI and all that, u have to read the threads from the beginning.

Every single thing these people have done has been dissected and analysed. From their births to their fingers to their hair. Literally every single thing about BTS has been broken down in terms of the ILLUMINATI, satanic agenda, pop culture, symbolism, everything.

I dont even think any more can be said aside from now looking at new content they release

Someone please correct me if im wrong ??

I agree tbh. To the majority of women, feet are just feet lol (to me, too) but some men have ... deeper interests in them, and tae's actions SCREAM foot fetish (you don't see other artists asking this of their fans). I'm not fetish shaming, you can like what you want. But to ask thousands of young, underage girls for feet pics? And to have them post it online for any other man to see, too? That's not quite right.
Are all these girls underage???

Sorry I dont follow Bts On weverse and I dont really watch vlives or have twitter and all those kinds of things

Are most of the people who interact with BTS underage??? Because I do belong to fan pages where the fans really are diverse.

What I've realised is just because celebs perform certain horrid acts for the cult, doesn't mean they necessarily like doing them, or would do them if it wasn't required.

Like, for ex, beastiality is commonly practised in those Hollywood mansion parties. When I heard this, I was like nope, no way, even if that does happen, the celebs themselves aren't doing it. But just as the woman explains in the vid posted here, they all do these unimaginable things because it's the only way to rank higher, to STAY in this industry.

View attachment 36946

I can hardly believe they'd enjoy these horrid acts (at least not all of them, I hope), but it's part of the deal. There's that "dark side" JH mentions.

No matter how respected a celeb is, no matter how genuine...if they're really killing the game, they're doing questionable things behind the scenes.

View attachment 36940

Meanwhile...

(i tried to make this a spoiler but I'm not sure it worked. These are somewhat censored, in the original pics there is nooo censorship)

View attachment 36948

View attachment 36947

View attachment 36944
Bestiality and paedophilia are things straight from satan.
I dont know how fucked someone must be to engage in that kind of thing but it makes me want to puke. Women having sex with horses(yes that happens) and dogs and jerking off goats. These ppl must be possessed honestly how can that come from a human beings brain naturally?

Maybe, this is not directly Bee_Tea_eS related but since we talk about manipulation, I want to give an idea how elites manipulate people.

The songs I shared are actually a direct message from s*tan to humans.

First one, famous fr*zen song by m*donna, look at the lyrics of this song, you will see how s*tan lure people by playing with the meanings of words. s-tan directly communicate with audience.

Second one is not that much famous but still "iconic" song by Kyli* M*nogue. In this song, there are 6 rooms, in each room, there is a different Kyli* shows a different kind of manipulation.

• First room shows how elites brings war by saying its for peace, so we are manipulated by this peace wars. notice how she act angry
  • Second one is about inequality, notice the rainbow at the background, it is about lgeebeet rights and ped*philia and elites are victimizing them to make people more open about lgeebeet rights. notice how she act like a little girl.
  • Third room shows addictions especially drug, elites also try to control generations with anti depressants, drug and other medications. notice the pills in the background.
  • Fourth room is about sexual ab*se, pr*dator and bd_sm. we know that elites also use this themes a lot. notice the blood in the background.
  • Fifth room is about "love" but it is lets say fake love propaganda by elites, they used love theme in every where because love is one of the things that causes lots of the release/accumulation of energy in our body. It also represents the fake affection and how they degrade/spoil the idea of love and it is represented by "love pills", notice the background
  • Sixth room is about obsession for beauty and beauty standards. They created a society that obsessively concern about beauty. notice she holds a mirror.

View attachment 36934

I didn't share the lyrics because it would be very long comment but I highly suggest that you guys should check. You will see that both songs are good examples to understand how they lure/manipulate people.
Funnily enough I always thought this was Madonna and Kylies best songs.

Thats a good analysis of Kylies Video
I havnt heard Frozen in years, but now that I watch the video again its extremely demonic and yes definitely a message straight from Satan

Maybe, this is not directly Bee_Tea_eS related but since we talk about manipulation, I want to give an idea how elites manipulate people.

First one, famous fr*zen song by m*donna, look at the lyrics of this song, you will see how s*tan lure people by playing with the meanings of words. s-tan directly communicate with audience.

Second one is not that much famous but still "iconic" song by Kyli* M*nogue. In this song, there are 6 rooms, in each room, there is a different Kyli* shows a different kind of manipulation.

• First room shows how elites brings war by saying its for peace, so we are manipulated by this peace wars. notice how she act angry
  • Second one is about inequality, notice the rainbow at the background, it is about lgeebeet rights and ped*philia and elites are victimizing them to make people more open about lgeebeet rights. notice how she act like a little girl.
  • Third room shows addictions especially drug, elites also try to control generations with anti depressants, drug and other medications. notice the pills in the background.
  • Fourth room is about sexual ab*se, pr*dator and bd_sm. we know that elites also use this themes a lot. notice the blood in the background.
  • Fifth room is about "love" but it is lets say fake love propaganda by elites, they used love theme in every where because love is one of the things that causes lots of the release/accumulation of energy in our body. It also represents the fake affection and how they degrade/spoil the idea of love and it is represented by "love pills", notice the background
  • Sixth room is about obsession for beauty and beauty standards. They created a society that obsessively concern about beauty. notice she holds a mirror.

View attachment 36934

I didn't share the lyrics because it would be very long comment but I highly suggest that you guys should check. You will see that both songs are good examples to understand how they lure/manipulate people.
Thank u for sharing

Notaslave

Rookie

View attachment 36934

Wow
Also check out the mv and lyrics of “All The Good Girls Go To Hell” by Billie Eilish. It is really disturbing and when I watched it I felt like satan is talking directly to humans while mocking a lot of Biblical things and feminizing God (the same thing with Ariana’s Grande “God is a woman”). And he says to these blind fans “don’t say I didn’t warn you”.

Also as someone mentioned here.. I wonder why they use some problematic topics like in this song (for example climate change, global warming) and with its help cover satanic ideas.

Shuna

Star
To further underline the probable death of Jin: And especially by what I came across: And even if I have already marked it, I notice it, some notes:
I had forgotten that he had the film Black Swan re-emphasized by the clip Black Swan. Like heroin, Jin is broken by a crack. But, I also thought back to a comparison of a drama, by the name of Angel's Last Mission: Love, where the heroine plays an entire performance after, if I remember correctly, after being stabbed, dagger, use against his father, his master, J-Hope who plays the master MK-Ultra.
Already in On, I don't know if I'm marked, but the girl in On, who holds V's hand, is Lucifer, V also represents Lucifer, and RAP Monster Satan. Lucifer is followed by certain angels, and RAP Monster finally leads the army of the fallen angels.

Guys, I have a theory on BTS.
So I was watching a video on the Bohemian Grove and something cought my attention - in the Bohemian Grove men are allowed to wear red robes when performing the rituals.
In Fake Love music video (2 years ago) Bts wear black robes.
View attachment 36534
But in ON music video they wear RED robes.
View attachment 36535
This leads me to believe that BTS is already on the next level and became part of the Bohemian club (it costs 30 000$ annually to be part of the Bohemian club) and they possibly even attended the meetings/ sacrifices, which by the way are in June or July. That means time for sacrifices is coming soon.
Second thing, to underline what marked mimis:
First of all , I thought that the fleur-de-lis did not simply represent the purity of Jin, even if I thought to look at the period, when it bloomed.
But I should have associated it, since for a moment, it represents the heart of Jin, the fleur-de-lis.
In his Wings, I would have associated him, the fact that he burns at his feet, at the foot of his bed. As Suga (the suicidal) plays and ends up burning down his room to commit suicide.
Besides, I had marked it, but RAP Monster (Satan), gives fuel to Suga and Jin, gives its user lighter to RAP Monster. Jin is also lying on the cooking plate, in Fire, and V (Lucifer) ironing, Jin's shirt, on himself, not yet dead.

And, the flower blooming from June to September, but considering what was to burn, in full bloom and as if to suggest "mimi", the sacrifice taking place in June and July...

Jungkook (the corrupt) goes to the ritual, and Suga (the suicidal) performs the ritual.

Last edited:

mimis

Established
Oh my God, I just watched the best movie this year and I want to recommend it to anyone reading this thread because it really shows how the life of person changes when he sells himself to the devil and it really reminded me of bts while watching it. The movie is called Heart of Stone (2016) / Das kalte Herz and it is about a boy called Peter who is a poor coal worker on the lower end of society, he fells in love with a rich girl but society mocks him all the time so to impress her he wishes to become the greatest dancer and be very rich. Peter eventually makes a pact with a devil named Dutch Michael, who rips out his heart and replaces it with a stone. He becomes cold-hearted and the power and money he desires cost him everything at the end. The movie is just spectacular and I can't believe it's not well known.

It really reminded me of how stupid person can be when choosing what to wish for. We've all been there, mocked and rejected at some point and that drives us mad and makes us want to show the world we are better than them but some of us, thanks to God, are not given "the chance of the biggest regret" unlike bts' members, who were offered the devil's deal and just because Suga was upset over his friend who mocked him he was like, yeah I am going to prove him wrong I'm going to become the greatest dancer, the richest person, THE KING but then he realized it was a crappy deal and all bts members did and do you know how I know that? Because they have anger for the people, who used to mock them. Their songs are based on hate and haters and oh yeah, look at us: we have trophies in a bag - you are talentless ratatouille, jealous, sue me and blah blah BUT all of them realized that at least the people that they used to be friends with have freedom and a happy normal life. Right, they are not the most desired boys on the planet, with hit songs and prizes but at least they have their souls and are not overtaken by the Devil.
I recommend this movie it really opened my eyes for a lot of things. And the most shocking thing was when I saw the book the movie is based on is written in 1827. You can imagine for how long this was being practiced and now it's everywhere to a point when it has become the new perception of our minds, like the devil's horns celebrities throw, as TheNightDuck said, it no longer shock us or surprises us because it's everywhere. That's how we know the end is near!

mimis

Established
I think some people on the thread wanted a proof bts are evil so I will try to give you one.
There is a very famous Bulgarian "Tale for the ladder" and I will quote it to make my point.
-------
"Tale for the ladder"
Dedicated to all the people, who will say: This doesn't apply to me.
- Who are you? - asked the Devil.
- I am a plebeian by birth and all the poor are my brothers. Oh, how ugly the earth is and how unhappy the people are!
This was said by a young man with an upright forehead and clenched fists. He stood in front of the ladder, a tall white marble staircase with pink veins. His gaze was fixed on the distance, where the gray crowds of misery roared like murky waves of an incoming river. They were excited, seething in an instant, raising a forest of dry black hands, thunder of indignation and furious shouts rocking the air, and the echo died away slowly, solemnly like distant thunders. The crowds grew and came in clouds of yellow dust, individual silhouettes were more and more clearly seen in the gray background. An old man was coming, low to the ground, as if searching for his lost youth. A barefoot girl clung to his ragged garment, looking up the high staircase with meek, corn-blue eyes. She watched and smiled. And after them came more and more ragged, gray, dry figures, and in a choir they sang a long, funeral song. Someone was playing sharply with his mouth, another with his hands in his pockets, laughing loudly, hoarsely, and madness was burning in his eyes.
- I am a plebeian by birth and all the poor are my brothers. Oh, how ugly the earth is and how unhappy the people are! Oh, you up there, you ...
This was said by a young man with an upright forehead and clenched fists.
- You hate those upstairs? - the devil asked, slyly leaning over the boy.
- Oh, I will avenge these princes. I will take cruel revenge on them for my brothers, for my brothers, who have faces as yellow as sand, which moan more ominously than the December blizzards! Look at their naked bloody flesh, hear their moans! I will take revenge on them! Let me go!
The devil smiled.
- I am the guardian of those above and I will not betray them without a bribe.
- I don't have gold, I have nothing to bribe you with ... I'm a poor, ragged teenager ... But I'm ready to put my head down.
The devil smiled again.
- Oh, no, I don't want that much! Just give me your hearing!
- My hearing? With pleasure ... Let me never hear anything, let ...
- Oh, you'll hear again! The Devil reassured him and made his way. - Go!
The boy ran, took three steps at once, but the Devil's hairy hand pulled him away.
- Enough! Stop to hear your brothers moan down there!
The boy stopped and listened.
- That's weird, why did they suddenly start singing merrily and laughing so carelessly?" He ran again.
The devil stopped him again.
- I want your eyes to go three more steps!
The boy waved desperately.
- But then I will not be able to see either my brothers or those to whom I am going to take revenge on!
The devil:
- You'll see again ... I'll give you other, much nicer eyes!
The boy took three more steps and looked down. The devil reminded him:
- Look at their naked bloody flesh.
- My God! This is so strange; when did they manage to dress so nicely! And instead of bloody wounds, they are adorned with wonderfully scarlet roses!
For every three steps the Devil wanted his little ransom. But the boy was walking, he was willing to give everything, as long as he got there and took revenge on these fat princes! Here is one step, just one more step, and he will be upstairs! He will take revenge on his brothers!
- I am a plebeian by birth and all the poor...
- Young boy, one more step! Just one more step, and you'll get revenge. But I always take a double ransom for this step: give me your heart and your memory.
The boy waved his hand.
-The heart? No! This is very cruel!
The devil laughed throatily, authoritatively.
-I'm not that cruel. I will give you a golden heart and a new memory in return! If you do not accept, you will never cross this step, you will never take revenge on your brothers - those who have faces like sand and moan more ominously than the December blizzards.
The teenager looked into the Devil's green, ironic eyes.
- But I will be the unhappiest. You take everything human from me.
- No, you will be the happiest! ... But? Do you agree: only your heart and memory.
The boy thought, a black shadow fell on his face, muddy drops of sweat fell on his wrinkled forehead, he clenched his fists angrily and gritted his teeth.
- To be! Take them!
... And like a summer storm, angry and furious, with black hair, he passed the last step. He was already on top. And suddenly a smile shone on his face, his eyes gleamed with quiet joy, and his fists relaxed. He looked at the feasting princes, looked down at the roaring and cursing gray ragged crowd. He looked, but not a muscle twitched in his face: it was light, cheerful, pleased. He could see festively dressed crowds downstairs, the moans were already anthems.
- Who are you? the Devil asked hoarsely and slyly.
- I am a prince by birth, and the gods are brothers! Oh, how beautiful the earth is and how happy the people are!
-------
He turned from a plebeian to a prince (in his mind!!!) because the Devil overtook him. It took his eyes, ears, his mind and heart and replaced them with ''better ones". This proves that a person can have pure visions and ideas but still become corrupt like bts when they started, they just wanted to make their dream come true and dance and sing and be happy but then when the "devil" in the face of their company BigHit was introduced things changed. All of a sudden it was no longer a matter of a dream come true but a matter of becoming the greatest people ever existing, the most talanted and successful.
They are the princes of the devil right now, standing on the top of the ladder looking over us - the talantless, jealous and pathetic human beings (in their words) and worshiping their gods!!! Their hearts are cold-hearted and stoned, their real hearts are dying and are eaten by worms because of their bad deeds and poor decisions! They are prisoners of their own sins and possesions!
I AM THE KING, YOU ALL KNOW MY NAME - Suga | I AM WORLDWIDE HANDSOME - Jin | I AM GOD. I LIKE MYSELF - V .....Yep, continue to live in your delusions, till the Great Judgement Day comes!
This is the harsh reality, unfortunatelly! I hope that proof was enough. I mean if you are expecting to get a signed letter by them, admitting they are on the devil's side you might as well never see the truth for it's ugliness and dissapointment just because they have cute faces and genuine reactions, I mean..that's how they steal people's money - obviously they are going to be the cutest puppet dolls ever, after all the devil always comes in the name of love! - Same with mice and cheese. If you want to catch a mouse you are obviously going to put cheese in the trap - well bts is the cheese and we are the mice. lol Weird example, but I hope I made it clear!

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
After accepting the flower of the moon goddess, Jin: A few scenes further let the petals fly away, finally blow on the petals:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Who, by the way, will recall the scene, where RAP Monster (Satan) blows on a dandelion. What is also amazing is that the shape of the dandelion, is in a way, the shape of the Coronavirus, V (Lucifer), calmly looks at it sadly in Run:
Sans titre-1.jpg
And when Jungkook joins the "Illuminati", Jungkook picks up the sand from his flower, and this sand turns into petals, which flies away:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Flower, which Jin tries to protect, his soul, his heart, his light, being a wizard's lamp:
Sans titre-1.jpg
In this image, the flower is white and pink, like the top of Jimin, the pink at the bottom of his coat, represents red on white, on flowers, clothes ... representation after a sexual act. The pink color at the bottom is found in the appearance of the hands when Jungkook opens the door. And on the stone, representing BTS, it with 6 large lines.
Sans titre-1.jpg
V tries Jin, to commit suicide by the window, but when the evil begins to attack him. Jungkook, who plays Jin runs away from the window, in a setting (his body collapsing around). Besides, Jungkook like Jin looks at the flower. Jimin represents the sexual side of Jin, a sex slave, as J-Hope is locked up, after his abandonment.
Sans titre-1.jpg
Note, that he has a phone, he looks, moreover the phone, that V is invaded, and it is impossible for him to use, since the phone becomes sand, like the flower of Jin.

mimis

Established
I was watching James Mariott's video on Problematic K-Pop Stans and he was basically reading tweets from stans and on a tweet about "BTS being the first band since the Beatles to earn three Billboard number one albums in a single year" someone replied: "Will they still be played 50 yrs from now? Doubtful" and I was like yeah, exactly. Because the Beatles were number one for a reason. Their whole career wasn't based on looks, make up and dyed hairs. If it wasn't for the visuals people wouldn't listen to bts' medioker music, so I side the guy tweeting this. Once I think boti (i hope i'm not wrong) shared pics of bts' members with the faceapp showing how they are going to look when they get old.
lol.jpg
Yep, I can't see that grandpa singing and dancing to 'Boy with luv' 30 years from now. It ain' happening... they are just 10 year wonders like everyone else in that industry.