BTS discussion thread

I don’t know if you guys seen this but a LOT of people are waking up:)

Oh my Goodness I just watched the analysis of ON and I am SO EXTREMELY DISTURBED RIGHT NOW. My heart feels so sad.

I dont even have words

I need to just let go of any hope I had for these people because this just depressed my soul

Awful. Horrible. Terrible. Evil. Sad.

I understand the video better now and honestly I just dont understand why anybody would do this. Why anybody would willingly mock going to Hell, mock What God says, mocking saying bring the pain(of hell) I mean do these ppl even know what an awful place that will be. I have no words.

I dont even want to comment on these ppl any further

yoongiyoongi

Established
i think so because really Agust D is like an aggressive side of yoongi , the yoongi we see is usually quiet , shy etc but Agust D is the opposite and doesn't hold back but it's confusing because yoongi is still a person that is straight forward and says his mind ... but this is confusing because they all put up a facade and have different personas so who really is yoongi ?? how does he act ..? i feel like the information about who he was when he was younger or during his trainee days describes him best but i'm not even sure anymore

Damn this analysis is next level.. There's nothing positive about this video.. No wonder i dont ever watch it.. The aura is pure evil

I think my sensors are off. Honestly. When I watched it I mean it wasn't my favorite video but I didnt pick up any evil. I watched it like once twice. But after seeing the analysis it seems to be on point and I am highly disappointed.

Cookie

Established
I think my sensors are off. Honestly. When I watched it I mean it wasn't my favorite video but I didnt pick up any evil. I watched it like once twice. But after seeing the analysis it seems to be on point and I am highly disappointed.
There's two bts videos i cant stand.. Blood, sweat and tears and ON.. Both heavily symbolic and makes me feel extremely guilty when watching

Shuna

Star
I swear the only reason why I am still here is to find proof of them not knowing anything about it
anyway, even if I will find any proof I am not going to support them anymore
maybe I am just very naive but I am still looking for good in them
I hate myself
Like me, I'm always looking for something good for everyone. XDDD

And then as you say, if they are not aware, they are victims.

Cookie

Established
I
They are both.
When you think about it, all humanity kinda victim of s*tan, s-tan is the enemy of humans, so, even the highest degree elites are victims because they have been manipulated and used by s*tan for centuries.

For example, think about Hil*ry Clint*n, she born and raised in a family that serves s*tan for centuries, everything she knew in this world, were taught by her family since she was a kid, but she still does have a choice because the willpower given to people by God is above all else.

Lets say you are raised in a family that your parents steal from people, when you reach certain age, if you still continue to steal then you are responsible of it and there will be consequences.

So yes the group is manipulated by company and the elites but they are also not totally clueless and even know somethings that we don't know about elites and still they choose this "lifestyle" or "path".
If BTS were hypothetically to use their ability of choice.. And chose to leave the industry and satanism all together , wouldn't there be consequences?... Its difficult to decipher whether they are there because they want to be or there because they are trapped.. Considering some of the songs where they speak about hardships and regret and others like idol where they seem to embrace everything and are proud of their decisions

Shuna

Star
To further underline the probable death of Jin: And especially by what I came across: And even if I have already marked it, I notice it, some notes:
I had forgotten that he had the film Black Swan re-emphasized by the clip Black Swan. Like heroin, Jin is broken by a crack. But, I also thought back to a comparison of a drama, by the name of Angel's Last Mission: Love, where the heroine plays an entire performance after, if I remember correctly, after being stabbed, dagger, use against his father, his master, J-Hope who plays the master MK-Ultra.

what do y’all think about this video? I mean it was a few times taehyung and Jimin was lookin at the kids like they wanted to bite them? But I want you guys honest opinion:)
Aw man it makes me feel heart warmed to be honest. Cant imagine these people being paedos.

I dont see anything dodgy. I think its really sweet.
I know ppl keep saying they paedos but I dont see it.

I have an uncle that literally bites babies cheeks lol. I dont know. Just seems pure.

Lets see what others here have to say

Rawdollmariah

Established
I think they just love kids
I look at children in the same way, they make me happy
Yeah I agree just not about the happy part.Like some pages back people probably thought that taehyung and Jimin could possible be pedophiles from them looking at little girls like they wanted to kiss them to taehyung asking his fans for feet pictures? And all his fans undressed in that one game he was playing.But I honestly want to know a lot more about them and this Illuminati thing:)