BTS discussion thread

Holy crap I was not prepared for that clip of john podesta, I mean it's easy to say they're all trafficking chindren but it's always hard to imagine what actually goes on beyond the word itself and just listening to that made me so fucking sad and angry like I've never in my life been. These peopple are literally the devil and to think they rule above us makes me wanna turn the whole world upside down. Fuc k this I'm gonna turn to God and christianity this is so fucking fucked up I'm sorry if I'm swearing or not making any sense but they are the reason I believe in death penalty and why I wish there is an actual hell, worse than what anyone of us can imagine. Somewhere where their worst nightmares become reality and they have to suffer for eternity, theire next life and forever. I can't even finish the fucking video now they deserve to experience what they did to all other human being on themselves motherfuckers go suck my shit.

I don't ever wanna hear a child scream like that I seriously want to expose these brown turds so bad holy fuck what can i do
Did u listen to the re telling of what Hillary Clinton did??? To me these people are Satanists of the lowest of inhabitants of HELL.

F&#k these people, the ILLUMINATI and all Satanists.

Cookie

Established
And dont worry I understand, at one point I felt like I loved BTS more than my own family lol I was like WTF. madness. The music bewitches u. Honestly I never experienced ananything like it. Alot have ppl on this thread have shared their experiences
Its crazy that... I have to be on a thread to try to overcome an interest in an artist... I was a dedicated hardcore drake fan for 7 years... And i got over it like immediately.. There's definitely something in bts that makes one feel like they cant let go.. Its crazy and creepy... Also. I've been on this thread for a month.. Others for 6 months and some from the beginning... Makes me wonder if i will ever be able to move on from bts... I want to.. But its hard for some reason

Its crazy that... I have to be on a thread to try to overcome an interest in an artist... I was a dedicated hardcore drake fan for 7 years... And i got over it like immediately.. There's definitely something in bts that makes one feel like they cant let go.. Its crazy and creepy... Also. I've been on this thread for a month.. Others for 6 months and some from the beginning... Makes me wonder if i will ever be able to move on from bts... I want to.. But its hard for some reason

Yeah I feel exactly the same. Even though im not obsessed with BTS at all anymore its like I still watch videos and come on this thread and im like wtf WHYYYY. iv never been like this over anybody in the entertainment industry or anything. Its very weird.

But this made me laugh. My cousin is 10 and today she was like, maybe when im 14 ill get over BTS. Lol I was like ur giving yourself 4 years. Thats a long ass time to a 10 yr old dont u think.

Cookie

Established
Yeah I feel exactly the same. Even though im not obsessed with BTS at all anymore its like I still watch videos and come on this thread and im like wtf WHYYYY. iv never been like this over anybody in the entertainment industry or anything. Its very weird.

But this made me laugh. My cousin is 10 and today she was like, maybe when im 14 ill get over BTS. Lol I was like ur giving yourself 4 years. Thats a long ass time to a 10 yr old dont u think.
Lol very true.. She's investing herself long term into BTS

Door

Rookie
'The fake love video is something from my nightmares. What if their love for their army is actually fake love?'
And not just the video, isn't "Fake Love" just a really creepy song?

"If it's for you, I can act like im happy even when I'm sad.
If it's for you, I can act strong even when it hurts."

"Hoping that my weaknesses will be hidden
In this dream that won't ever come true."

"I'm so sick of this Fake Love.
I'm so sorry, but it's Fake Love."

"For you, I'm enacting a pretty lie."
"I'm erasing myself to become your doll."

Really interesting thoughts from your cousin. I'm really curious how she sees things.
In general, I've noticed, that little children who aren't exposed much to media can spot weird things really quickly. It's almost like they feel things, like they're much closer to logos. It feels as if our adult minds get too soggy, probably from all the movies, music, media, etc.

Out of all do of respect I think bts know exactly what there doing! There 23-27 they should now how the Illuminati works.
Probably. Still think some are dumb. Also many many people are ignorant or have the wrong information about things.

U never know. Maybe they are pure evil and sacrifice children, abuse children sexually, torture children, bow down to Satan, engage in real homosexuality, sumon demons into themselves etc etc. Because essentially when people say they are Satanists, they part of the ILLUMINATI, thats what they are saying.

Maybe they are not. Need solid proof. Right now im only sure of symbolic display and some forms of Satanic Agenda pushing like normalizing homosexuality, gender blurring, possible witch craft embedded in music, etc etc. Human torture and sacrifices in REALITY, im not so sure of

Last edited:

Rawdollmariah

Established
Another thing I wanna speck about how these boys literally have people that have KIDS and old people that like them. I find it kinda weird also,I asked my mom about bts and she said jungkook and Jimin looks like girls. They must have a STRONG time of magic cause I can’t believe people that have kids adore these boys:/ Also about there on music video it gave off a very BAD vibe too me so I just clicked on something else.

Another thing I wanna speck about how these boys literally have people that have KIDS and old people that like them. I find it kinda weird also,I asked my mom about bts and she said jungkook and Jimin looks like girls. They must have a STRONG time of magic cause I can’t believe people that have kids adore these boys:/ Also about there on music video it gave off a very BAD vibe too me so I just clicked on something else.
I have kids. Just saying

no your totally fine I’m just saying they have so much power that old people and people with kids like them.
Hmmm interesting thoughts u have because many artists have a broad range of fans.
Its not that uncommon?
But probably the stuff in the music. Dont know if u have read this thread but many ppl have said they didnt like BTS at all at first. Me included. I dont think its an age thing. However BTS seems to have the widest range of fans. From 5 yr olds to males of all ages, to grannies.
They also have covered MANY genres thus increasing the appeal as someone is gonna like something they do. Again im sure it also has to do with the spells that could possibly be embedded in the music

Princessssss

Established
no your totally fine I’m just saying they have so much power that old people and people with kids like them.
I think I understand what u mean , for me atleast if I would be a fangirl of anything it would have been boys older than me like their age (23-28) , I never can or could be a ‘fangirl’ of male singers younger than me , idk maybe its me Like I can appreciate their songs etc but like fangirl in they way the rest do I wouldn’t be able to I would feel a bit idk weird like ( I mean ofc if the singer is 15 and I am 21 like that kinda gap not a year or months gap) .

Maybe it just me tho or how I was raised but I just would feel more proud of the singer , like I cant imagine myself fangirling as a grown woman over a youngster ( in my head ) . I am ofc not saying that it is weird if someone can but it is just me no offence to anyone . I find it very interesting how there are woman who are in their 30/40/50 and drool over bts , Some even have children . Very interesting

Again no offence to anyone , but in the past ai have seen some acounts of woman who call themselves noonas tweeting about these boys in a very drooling obsessive way ( like any fan of theirs) . And I was shooketh but maybe its just me . Again no offence if someone here is or was like that , I just find it interesting.

mimis

Established
Are you really that stupid or just being annoying?
Do you understand what an analogy is? Bill Gates stated quite clearly that’s what he was using an analogy to illustrate the point he was making? It’s really not my fault that you are unable to understand what an analogy is. I’ve defined it for you:

Cambridge English Dictionary definition of analogy: “A comparison between things that have similar features, often used to help explain a principle or idea

Bill Gates categorically never said that they were injecting genetically modified organisms into a child’s vein - you do know vaccinations aren’t injected into veins, right? He likened using untested, genetically modified seeds to grow genetically modified crops for people to eat, with injecting genetically modified organisms into a child’s vein, without testing.
For those of you who don’t understand - he is saying you WOULD NOT inject a child with genetically modified organisms without strict testing and therefore the same must be applied to the genetically modified crops they are discussing in the interview. He does not say that that’s what the do or even should do to kids.
Perhaps English is your first language; perhaps it is not. The use of the term “I think” does not always suggest an idea of “maybe”. The term “I think” is used to convey an opinion - you know, what he believes? Replace the word “think” with “believe” and you will have a more accurate translation.
He is saying the opposite of what you “think” he is saying. I can call people ignorant and disrespect them, if they are wilfully and dangerously twisting what a person is saying and using it against them to libel them, as well as endangering thousands of lives by turning people against vaccines, in the process.
If you wilfully interpret what someone is saying and misrepresent it to other people, then frankly I think you’re pretty ignorant in the truest sense of the word - that lacking knowledge, insight or awareness. In my books, that makes you a fair target for criticism.
You don’t like it? Don’t support posts that are deliberately inaccurate and untruthful.
I’m not offering you an opinion on the video. There’s no room for debate on what he might be saying - unless of course you want to take a 10 second clip out of a 7 minute interview and misrepresent what he said...and no, I don’t mean you personally, unless of course, you posted it on YouTube.
In my opinion, that’s sneaky and underhanded to edit a video clip to make it look like a person is saying something he isn’t. You trying to justify it makes you sneaky and underhanded, as well.
Not surprisingly, the person on Youtube didn’t want to disclose her source. If she did that, she would have to acknowledge she was lying.
If people really believe in a genuine truth, they wouldn’t have to manipulate the evidence to support it. You do your cause more harm than good by doing so. If you can’t find evidence for your argument without making it up, it makes it difficult to believe your argument exists.
You want to be treated with respect? Dont disrespect other people. You want me to show you respect? Don’t encourage parents to rob a child of a life it might not lose, if immunity was achieved through vaccination. That’s what people are doing when they don’t vaccinate. It might not hurt a child in an MEDC where there is still herd immunity. In an LEDC, it can be catastrophic.
But hey, as long as you have the satisfaction of watching an edited video of Bill Gates which makes him look like a bad person, while ignoring the good he is trying to achieve. How dare any one question your dangerous opinions. I guess the lives of 1000s of children, dying in LEDCs don’t matter that much to you, as long as some woman you don’t know in an internet forum doesn’t challenge your right to an opinion. I mean, God forbid, she might actually be right.
I’ve considered the arguments here, but the sheer lack of integrity apparent in the posts many people make here, leaves me open- mouthed. I know it’s an argument I’m not going to win, but I am entitled to my opinion and what’s more I have the right to post it here if I wish.
You and I might have discussed things before but I don’t specifically remember. Take the conversation wherever you like.If you wouldn’t keep defending your indefensible position, I wouldn’t have to respond to you.
For what it’s worth , my opinions if they’re so worthless, certainly seem to upset an awful lot of people around here. That tells me everything I really need to know.
Honey, do you even know how the lucefirian codex works? People, part of the system are obligated to tell the truth through a joke or example! You know why? Because they fear God. That's how they seal their deal. That way, when people like Bill Gates, who control or world go to the great Judgement of Christ, they can justify their actions by saying "Oh, well I did warn the people of what's coming. But if they were ignorant to see it it's not my fault." They are very twisted and manipulative, don't underestimate them! The same way now the governments all over the world warn of a second Coronavirus wave and people think it's a joke or it's not going to happen but they are saying this right in our faces. It's up to us to make our own decisions because God Almighty gave us free will and He wants us to use it! If he wanted us to only believe and do only what He said He wouldn't have given it to us, but He wants us to see for ourselves and decide our path and believes. I am not saying you are wrong and I am right because every human's eyes see the world differently and only God can be the ultimate Judge of our actions and decisions because he is our Creator. Amen!
Anyway, I owe a huge apology to everyone in this group! I didn't think this was going to start fights, so from now on I will try not to post things that are not bts related and especially things that have sth to do with Bill Gates & Vaccines.

I think I understand what u mean , for me atleast if I would be a fangirl of anything it would have been boys older than me like their age (23-28) , I never can or could be a ‘fangirl’ of male singers younger than me , idk maybe its me Like I can appreciate their songs etc but like fangirl in they way the rest do I wouldn’t be able to I would feel a bit idk weird like ( I mean ofc if the singer is 15 and I am 21 like that kinda gap not a year or months gap) .

Maybe it just me tho or how I was raised but I just would feel more proud of the singer , like I cant imagine myself fangirling as a grown woman over a youngster ( in my head ) . I am ofc not saying that it is weird if someone can but it is just me no offence to anyone . I find it very interesting how there are woman who are in their 30/40/50 and drool over bts , Some even have children . Very interesting

Again no offence to anyone , but in the past ai have seen some acounts of woman who call themselves noonas tweeting about these boys in a very drooling obsessive way ( like any fan of theirs) . And I was shooketh but maybe its just me . Again no offence if someone here is or was like that , I just find it interesting.
What does Fangirling actually mean?'
I am 30 and iv never thought of BTS sexually or drooled over them

I just downloaded and listened to like 150 BTS songs on repeat and watched videos such as BTS crack videos for hours on end which is bizarre and odd.
I also became a Fan before I was 30 yrs old obviously.
I Personally find anyone being thirsty over BTS to give me the total creeps, I find it really disgusting. Its highly ew. I find comments for eg, about RM saying 'step on me daddy'. WTF. Horrible.

I watched a girl react to Daechwita and she was practically having a sexual encounter watching it saying Yoongi has big D&#k energy, and I find that to be extremely nasty, possibly because I am conservative in that way.

Im sure u know there are like 40 yr old women that have BTS themed rooms that honestly one would expect to see from a 12 yr old

I think JB also had fans of all ages, I wonder if older women typed sexually drooling messages about him.
Also iv read about the spirit jezebel being in musicians and causing fans to lust. Not sure need to do more research on that

Honey, do you even know how the lucefirian codex works? People, part of the system are obligated to tell the truth through a joke or example! You know why? Because they fear God. That's how they seal their deal. That way, when people like Bill Gates, who control or world go to the great Judgement of Christ, they can justify their actions by saying "Oh, well I did warn the people of what's coming. But if they were ignorant to see it it's not my fault." They are very twisted and manipulative, don't underestimate them! The same way now the governments all over the world warn of a second Coronavirus wave and people think it's a joke or it's not going to happen but they are saying this right in our faces. It's up to us to make our own decisions because God Almighty gave us free will and He wants us to use it! If he wanted us to only believe and do only what He said He wouldn't have given it to us, but He wants us to see for ourselves and decide our path and believes. I am not saying you are wrong and I am right because every human's eyes see the world differently and only God can be the ultimate Judge of our actions and decisions because he is our Creator. Amen!
Anyway, I owe a huge apology to everyone in this group! I didn't think this was going to start fights, so from now on I will try not to post things that are not bts related and especially things that have sth to do with Bill Gates & Vaccines.
Nice message Mimis.

No fights, Im sure fights can occur even over BTS lol

Nice to see u Mimis!

mimis

Established

Princessssss

Established
What does Fangirling actually mean?'
I am 30 and iv never thought of BTS sexually or drooled over them

I just downloaded and listened to like 150 BTS songs on repeat and watched videos such as BTS crack videos for hours on end which is bizarre and odd.
I also became a Fan before I was 30 yrs old obviously.
I Personally find anyone being thirsty over BTS to give me the total creeps, I find it really disgusting. Its highly ew. I find comments for eg, about RM saying 'step on me daddy'. WTF. Horrible.

I watched a girl react to Daechwita and she was practically having a sexual encounter watching it saying Yoongi has big D&#k energy, and I find that to be extremely nasty, possibly because I am conservative in that way.

Im sure u know there are like 40 yr old women that have BTS themed rooms that honestly one would expect to see from a 12 yr old

I think JB also had fans of all ages, I wonder if older women typed sexually drooling messages about him.
Also iv read about the spirit jezebel being in musicians and causing fans to lust. Not sure need to do more research on that
Yeah you are right , I think fangirling is like a very dramatic obsessive behaviour where you like the person in every possible way and see them perfect and just are hyper about a person and feel atracted to them in every way , if it is a girl you would just be hyper ( depends on ones orientation) . Yh I was ofc just refering to fangirl behaviour not a normal fan . A lott of artist have fans of all ages that is normal , but lik you said to be 40 and having your room decorated with boys 20 something ages and a fangirl I find that verry diffucult to understand .

Btw 30 is a very young age hahaha, I didn’t know your age and wasnt refering to you if you became a fan before or after , I understand you they are very entertaining before u know one could fall in to a rabit hole. :((

Rawdollmariah

Established
Thank you for sharing. I’ve rewatched it, I remember watching it about one year ago.
It’s all about gay propaganda. Which is why all gotten so bad.
Compare arts- painting, music, movies, videos, dancing with the 90s. Or even the 00s...

This amongst others never looked ok.
It’s troubling. He’s a grown man. That’s a at least weird fishy interaction
View attachment 35803

The rest has been discussed I believe about 25 pages ago.

Since you mentioned G Dragon, boy is on a different planet. He’s gone.

http://instagr.am/p/B7lPvhXh-ii/
Being praised for wearing women clothes. Same type of article as the one of Taehyung posted earlier. If they would at least look good but why does it have to always be those auntie pearl glitter outfits/dresses?

The picture with taehyung and the little girl I asked four of my family members In the house,and they said he looked like like a pedo.Im not saying he is but my cuzion said that the way he’s looking at the little girl gave it away plus he said it looks like he’s finna kiss her:/