BTS discussion thread

Notaslave

Rookie

U can do further research also :)

Dont listen to the audio of military intelligence agent gene consecei explaining one of the videos found on the laptop if ur extremely sensitive because u will feel ill

I am crying :eek: This is so disgusting and disturbing.... This world is soooo corrupted. Wouldn’t be a huge surprise if God returns really soon. I can see that these people are evil. I know it because of their eyes. I think that a lot of people on this thread can see possessed people. I can’t explain it, it is something on a spiritual level. All people who are involved in pizzagate conspiracy have the same evilness in their eyes.

I wonder if you guys see it? It’s really written in their eyes.

But we are on BTS thread so I want to say that I can’t see anything similar in BTS eyes, just sometimes when they are on stage they look possessed. But in general their eyes are so pure. Is it just me?

I am crying :eek: This is so disgusting and disturbing.... This world is soooo corrupted. Wouldn’t be a huge surprise if God returns really soon. I can see that these people are evil. I know it because of their eyes. I think that a lot of people on this thread can see possessed people. I can’t explain it, it is something on a spiritual level. All people who are involved in pizzagate conspiracy have the same evilness in their eyes.

I wonder if you guys see it? It’s really written in their eyes.

But we are on BTS thread so I want to say that I can’t see anything similar in BTS eyes, just sometimes when they are on stage they look possessed. But in general their eyes are so pure. Is it just me?
Its so difficult for me to say honestly. Like this thing with Hillary Clinton and all involved, these people are REAL Satanists.

They all look evil, yes its in the eyes, I mean look at the Rockefellers, Rothschilds eyes as well, pure evil. And they are the public face of the ILLUMINATI.

So when we say oh BTS IS IN THE ILLUMINATI....are they really? Or do they just display the symbolism of Satan due to the people in control of them.....maybe they are like lesser kind of misguided people??

I mean there is HARD evidence of Hillary Clintons Satanism......is BTS on that level????

I dont know I just dont think so. I could be wrong

I still sense good in them. To me they could just be puppets here to lead people astray in some ways. Who knows. Until we have Hillary type evidence, we cant say

silvertea

Rookie
These people have such a massive influence on people its insane. Flipping hell if only I could get them to promote my business id be a millionaire in days. Honestly imagine having such an impact that u could probably even sell ur snot for thousands. Damn
It is fucking scary the amount of influence they have on young girls and what they can do (and are planning on doing) with it

silvertea

Rookie
Hello everyone
Do you still listen to their songs? Music in General.
Used to everyday just shuffle a playlist with all of their songs. Thankfully I've gotten out of that, I mean in a way that I don't feel dependent or like I'm missing something if I don't listen to them.
I don't think they're music is bad, they have good songs, but they are rlly addictive for some reason so I try to distance myself.

(also if I were to listen to them it would be their older, more genuine songs)

I think the same thing
sometimes I think they don't even know what it all means, but I don't think they're that stupid Namjoon knows exactly what he is doing
And yet, it's strange for me to even think that all 7 people from the group can be so evil. I don't believe. All groups do the same thing, I don't believe they're all like that. Maybe they're just doing what the company says.
Taehyung said that he doesn't watch horror movies because he's afraid that he won't be able to sleep at night. How can someone like him sacrifice someone? I know that I say the same thing all the time, but these thoughts do not leave me and I still don't have an exact opinion on this matter. I think we should all just give up on them and move on with our lives. But since we are all here and constantly discussing these things, it means that we are still looking for excuses for them and believe that they are really that honest kind hearted guys we fell in love with
Yeah iv said in previous posts like I dont think they all evil, some are dumb, some just follow orders, etc etc, some have been mind controlled etc etc

And u know what,ur so right about everything u said here!!! Argh I guess we were so impacted by what we saw in BTS its like sticking to us like glue arghhhh

silvertea

Rookie

U can do further research also :)

Dont listen to the audio of military intelligence agent gene consecei explaining one of the videos found on the laptop if ur extremely sensitive because u will feel ill

Holy crap I was not prepared for that clip of john podesta, I mean it's easy to say they're all trafficking chindren but it's always hard to imagine what actually goes on beyond the word itself and just listening to that made me so fucking sad and angry like I've never in my life been. These peopple are literally the devil and to think they rule above us makes me wanna turn the whole world upside down. Fuc k this I'm gonna turn to God and christianity this is so fucking fucked up I'm sorry if I'm swearing or not making any sense but they are the reason I believe in death penalty and why I wish there is an actual hell, worse than what anyone of us can imagine. Somewhere where their worst nightmares become reality and they have to suffer for eternity, theire next life and forever. I can't even finish the fucking video now they deserve to experience what they did to all other human being on themselves motherfuckers go suck my shit.

I don't ever wanna hear a child scream like that I seriously want to expose these brown turds so bad holy fuck what can i do

Last edited:

Notaslave

Rookie
Holy crap I was not prepared for that clip of john podesta, I mean it's easy to say they're all trafficking chindren but it's always hard to imagine what actually goes on beyond the word itself and just listening to that made me so fucking sad and angry like I've never in my life been. These peopple are literally the devil and to think they rule above us makes me wanna turn the whole world upside down. Fuc k this I'm gonna turn to God and christianity this is so fucking fucked up I'm sorry if I'm swearing or not making any sense but they are the reason I believe in death penalty and why I wish there is an actual hell, worse than what anyone of us can imagine. Somewhere where their worst nightmares become reality and they have to suffer for eternity, theire next life and forever. I can't even finish the fucking video now they deserve to experience what they did to all other human being on themselves motherfuckers go suck my shit.

I don't ever wanna hear a child scream like that I seriously want to expose these brown turds so bad holy fuck what can i do
I totally understand why you are so angry... I am Christian and I am trying to love everyone and I understand that it’s bad to hate someone and to wish them to be in hell for the eternity but this is exactly what I wish. I can’t help it and I know that it’s wrong. Because I can’t say that I am better than these cruel people if I have cruel thoughts about them. God is really merciful. How can He even be so patient. This world definitely deserves to be destroyed.

honestly it's just crazy
I don't fucking understand why I love them so much
I have never been a fan of anyone in my life but then I saw them and I was amazed
there is something about them
I love Taehyung more than I loved my ex (and I really loved him) lol somehow
it's not fine cause I didn't even see him with my eyes in real life
I hope this has nothing to do with black magic, I can't even believe I'm writing this, but in this cruel world we live in I guess everything is possible
Hey I think u should read this entire thread, it will take a few months. It has links and articles and information and theories.

Im saying this because it will explain alot to u(and also alot of information wont have to be repeated, because yes it does have to do with black magik) (again thats not necessarily done by BTS but by the people who produce their music, control them etc etc)

Links have been posted before and information provided about all these things

This is just one of many links that have been posted here

Full version

Happy reading :)

Notaslave

Rookie
honestly it's just crazy
I don't fucking understand why I love them so much
I have never been a fan of anyone in my life but then I saw them and I was amazed
there is something about them
I love Taehyung more than I loved my ex (and I really loved him) lol somehow
it's not fine cause I didn't even see him with my eyes in real life
I hope this has nothing to do with black magic, I can't even believe I'm writing this, but in this cruel world we live in I guess everything is possible
Same here. And same thing about Taehyung. This is something really weird and I’m pretty sure that it has to do with black magic... sadly. I even felt like Taehyung was my soulmate like he is the only person in this world who is similar to me. I was sooooo blind. I don’t even know this person. And now when I see them I don’t even feel that they are my friends like I felt before. I am just like “who are these people and why I was so addicted to them”. I am glad that I am free and their magic doesn’t work on me anymore.

thank you very much
No problem!!! Like maybe u can do what I did,I had a tab open where I read the thread, I was on page about 600 I think when I joined to take part, and have another on the current thread. But do it in ur own time if u want because its alot and I used to stay up until like 4am reading. I still am missing pages 850 to like 1200,but I had to give those pages up to keep up. So I missed alot of the paedo speculation.
But its good information about BTS and the world, I feel

Notaslave

Rookie
Its so difficult for me to say honestly. Like this thing with Hillary Clinton and all involved, these people are REAL Satanists.

They all look evil, yes its in the eyes, I mean look at the Rockefellers, Rothschilds eyes as well, pure evil. And they are the public face of the ILLUMINATI.

So when we say oh BTS IS IN THE ILLUMINATI....are they really? Or do they just display the symbolism of Satan due to the people in control of them.....maybe they are like lesser kind of misguided people??

I mean there is HARD evidence of Hillary Clintons Satanism......is BTS on that level????

I dont know I just dont think so. I could be wrong

I still sense good in them. To me they could just be puppets here to lead people astray in some ways. Who knows. Until we have Hillary type evidence, we cant say
It makes sense but.. when I look at their innocent behavior and then read lyrics of their songs.. well I think that they are definitely not so innocent as they appear. Maybe they are just puppets. And yes they are so powerful. Army’s buy everything that they have. And guess what would happen if their favorite members implant chips...

Same here. And same thing about Taehyung. This is something really weird and I’m pretty sure that it has to do with black magic... sadly. I even felt like Taehyung was my soulmate like he is the only person in this world who is similar to me. I was sooooo blind. I don’t even know this person. And now when I see them I don’t even feel that they are my friends like I felt before. I am just like “who are these people and why I was so addicted to them”. I am glad that I am free and their magic doesn’t work on me anymore.
And dont worry I understand, at one point I felt like I loved BTS more than my own family lol I was like WTF. madness. The music bewitches u. Honestly I never experienced anything like it. Alot have ppl on this thread have shared their experiences

Last edited:
It makes sense but.. when I look at their innocent behavior and then read lyrics of their songs.. well I think that they are definitely not so innocent as they appear. Maybe they are just puppets. And yes they are so powerful. Army’s buy everything that they have. And guess what would happen if their favorite members implant chips...
Oh.....my......word. I never even thought of THAT. This could well be! They could tell people to take the corona vaccine and these ppl wont blink an eye!!!

thank you very much
okay I watched this video and I am so fucking shocked
know I understand why in Islam we are not allowed to listen to the music
I know hey!!! Honestly I could never understand that rule. Now I see that, even though not all music is evil, u dont know what is in that music that is used for satanic purposes. For eg I was massively into Psy Trance and outdoor festivals, but I came across many evil things in that industry and for a long time now Stages are designed as one eye and lizard, reptile decor alot of the time

Satan has his hand in everything on earth, BTS included

Notaslave

Rookie
Oh.....my......word. I never even thought of THAT. This could well be! They could tell people to take the corona vaccine and these ppl wont blink an eye!!!
Maybe not exactly corona vaccine. I am not sure that corona vaccine is something that we should be scared of. What if corona vaccine would be just an ordinary vaccine... who knows. I have a thought that after this vaccine is released, not everyone will accept it. And they will introduce chips in order to track people who are not vaccinated.

I have also a theory that the whole thing with chips is a scam. And this is a very tricky plan of the devil. l noticed that everyone’s starting to wake up this year. And what if very soon all of these conspiracy theories will be revealed and all people will know about things that we are discussing here. Then everyone will be shocked that our world is so evil. And then the “messiah” will come and he will “destroy” the evil and chips too. Since many people are now against chips. But when this “messiah” comes and develops a new world order in which there will supposedly be no evil, then he will introduce some new technologies, which would be similar to chips but not all would understand that it is evil. Therefore, everyone will be glad that finally the evil has been destroyed and will accept it and believe that he is truly the messiah.

I am so sorry for my English lol. But I want to share my thoughts and I hope you can understand what I am saying.

Maybe not exactly corona vaccine. I am not sure that corona vaccine is something that we should be scared of. What if corona vaccine would be just an ordinary vaccine... who knows. I have a thought that after this vaccine is released, not everyone will accept it. And they will introduce chips in order to track people who are not vaccinated.

I have also a theory that the whole thing with chips is a scam. And this is a very tricky plan of the devil. l noticed that everyone’s starting to wake up this year. And what if very soon all of these conspiracy theories will be revealed and all people will know about things that we are discussing here. Then everyone will be shocked that our world is so evil. And then the “messiah” will come and he will “destroy” the evil and chips too. Since many people are now against chips. But when this “messiah” comes and develops a new world order in which there will supposedly be no evil, then he will introduce some new technologies, which would be similar to chips but not all would understand that it is evil. Therefore, everyone will be glad that finally the evil has been destroyed and will accept it and believe that he is truly the messiah.

I am so sorry for my English lol. But I want to share my thoughts and I hope you can understand what I am saying.
I respond in ur inbox