BTS discussion thread

Hon33

Veteran
No, actually there's plenty of factual evidence against Bill Gates regarding vaccines on these boards if you search through the threads. Again, you posting that you don't mind losing some of your freedom and privacy and attempting to rationalise the premise behind this show Yes, God, Yes, it doesn't appear that you're attempting to disclose anything.

Just responding to your post as you responded to mine, however, I'm out of this conversation.
There may well be. That video was not one of those examples. It was a clip taken from a completely unrelated topic to explain a completely unrelated point. That’s my problem.
If you want to discuss something I wrote in another thread, perhaps discuss it there, in context.

Hello guys. I am glad I found this thread. I read a lot of the things you wrote here. I still can't decide for myself who is BTS. What kind of people they are. Constant doubts, first I see them show these signs, then I see them cry at concerts putting their hand to their heart. After I read Yoongi's lyrics for His new album, I think they sold their soul at the most. I don't think they are people who could sacrifice others, kill them, I just can't believe it. They seem to be very sensitive. They are afraid of paparazzi, I can't imagine them with someone else's blood on their hand. They really all seven seem so honest. They have a lot of songs with good lyrics. That they made a deal with the devil I have no doubt, but murder is another matter. I think it would be better to just let them go, but I can't, I have so much love for them that it's very hard. I feel like a stupid child. I am writing here to ask your opinion, do you really believe that they could participate in such bad things and if so, why do you think so? Sorry for my English, I am Ukrainian.
Helloooo Dear. Hmmm I also cant really imagine that they are involved In human sacrifices. Cant imagine that at all. All I know is that they are involved with Satanic things and that deception is real. And that even the sweetest seeming people can be the most evil.

But ill say this, I wont believe that they have done truly evil vile crimes unless iv got proof. Such as Hillary Clinton for eg. And the pizzagate flight logs. Etc etc. So until then BTS is innocent of true EVIL to me.I dont like to accuse people of something they may not have done.

Last edited:
I know this is waaaaay off Topic but as we all know that the Governments worldwide are actually run by the deep state Shadow Cabal Illuminati who worship Satan, and we all know these people are in charge of the entertainment industry worldwide. I never understood what evil really meant but ive recently come across Frazzledrip Case regarding Hillary Clinton. The people who seized Anthony Weiners Laptop and found Hillary Clinton involved in thee most horrifying satanic rituals, it has been stated by Insider Military Intelligence that the police men who were witness to what was on that laptop, alot of them were vomiting and later killed themselves.
I won't explain what happened but I cried upon hearing it.
Who knows what on earth the people in the entertainment industry do. I just cant seem to put BTS on that level of evil. But all I know is that this world is a deception!!

Last edited:

Notaslave

Rookie
Hello guys. I am glad I found this thread. I read a lot of the things you wrote here. I still can't decide for myself who is BTS. What kind of people they are. Constant doubts, first I see them show these signs, then I see them cry at concerts putting their hand to their heart. After I read Yoongi's lyrics for His new album, I think they sold their soul at the most. I don't think they are people who could sacrifice others, kill them, I just can't believe it. They seem to be very sensitive. They are afraid of paparazzi, I can't imagine them with someone else's blood on their hand. They really all seven seem so honest. They have a lot of songs with good lyrics. That they made a deal with the devil I have no doubt, but murder is another matter. I think it would be better to just let them go, but I can't, I have so much love for them that it's very hard. I feel like a stupid child. I am writing here to ask your opinion, do you really believe that they could participate in such bad things and if so, why do you think so? Sorry for my English, I am Ukrainian.
Hiii I am Ukrainian too!!! I don’t think they can kill someone. But Yoongi’s last mv is weird. As well as RM’s mv’s and lyrics of their songs... maybe those BTS that we see crying and being cute are “pure”. But their alter ego. Who knows.

Shadow

Rookie
Hii welcome to the thread I'd like to hear more about what you think of it.

The 1st one is definitely the recording studio with all the creepy kaws dolls it seems like spell casting. There's also lots of talk about mind control and they've done a public ritual a lot of times.

They also have very disturbing background signs because they are happy with gory objects in music videos, satanic symbols and hypnotizing too. There is also many songs relating to how they sacrificed many

Shuna

Star
To emphasize the theory that it is Jin:
As I said, each member represents a part, of his life: The last two are Jungkook, for his fall, and Suga for his suicide, his murder, his sacrifice.
And sending this meme that many people love, putting, with the scene of Jin, gives me the idea, that after following the corruption, Jungkook, the member who falls, to Suga, the suicidal:
https://mimibtsghost.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F618814691601465344
Another scene refers to this passage, which as he points out from Not Today, was not yet there. Jungkook angry with Suga, hits him. Corruption hits the suicidal. I cut, in this message, the explanatory part of this scene.

Jin is struck by Jungkook, for his treachery. Even if it has nothing to do, V is struck by his father, in Wings, but his father is not visible. Then, he was locked in a cage, and the only thing that remained pure, is the puppy, which finally also, like the fleur-de-lis is the sign of purity, and represents the soul of Jin, which ends up burned, like Suga, ends up getting burned.
In the MV 'For You':
Suga refuses, Jin's hand, to create by RAP Monster who plays Satan, in front of all the members, Jungkook who plays the corrupt, in this clip, he is still full of hope, as in the very first clip. He meets her in Osaka (I have the impression that he has a center there). Jin is on the other side of all the members, all his personalities. Jungkook also holds his hands behind him, and his top is the same as that of Jin, who wears black pants, while he, as I said, wears white pants. And Suga is wearing a black top, with the last white parts left, the good parts. Jimin is the sexual representation, his tracksuit, on T-shirt is black, like the bottom of Jin, used as a sexual object. Jimin also wears a cap, so worn by young people. On the other hand J-Hope wears a hat, considering the satanism side, in shamanism, beginners in shamanism wears a hat (well, for hat, that's what I saw in a report):
Sans titre-1.jpg
Sans titre-1.jpg

Jungkook is the one hit, a car driven by Jin? In any case, it cleans the car, which is covered with blood underneath? He cleans, in the same station as RAP Monster, which takes care of putting gasoline in the car, gasoline which will give to Suga, he also eats the lollipop of Suga, and when he drops it, it falls on money which, like sperm, is symbolized by green, which symbolizes the Illuminati system, to be more exact, the Illuminati sexual system:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Jin is the one in the center, while the clip is turned towards Jungkook, Jungkook, who also looks elsewhere, like almost RAP Monster:
Sans titre-1.jpg

I hate the fact that we live in a world where we should doubt whether our favorite kpop group killed anyone or not

I don't know
nobody knows to be honest
but I hope that this didn't happend
I watched a video of a man who talked about what he saw in the houses of the elite, he said that very respected people in the elite are allowed to perform such rituals. I think they are just puppets

if anyone is interested
you can turn on subtitles
very interesting
it's not only about rituals
sorry he talked about churches not houses
My dad showed me this video some time ago, they even got a professional body Language expert to analyze his behavior and he came out as being 100% legit. However many ppl have tried to discredit him. But to be honest I Believe him because the things he is saying isnt lies

OvercomeItAll

Established
I've never listened to this rapper before (Trippie Redd) but I couldn't help but notice how much his tattooed scar looks like Yoonggi's

EYnwTXTUEAAGbHg.jpeg

Trippie-Redd-in-Dallas.jpg

TR666-on-eyelids-Trippie-redd-tattoo-1.jpg

This is one of his album covers.

loveletter3.jpg

Besides the obvious symbol, notice the butterflies around him (mk ultra). He's satanic to the core, wouldn't be surprised if he died early.

Attachments

Last edited:

HealingHugs

Established
Hello, welcome to the thread. I was a fan for a good few years and have read all the speculation here, some of it seems far fetched to me. All I can tell for sure is that the music videos contain occult imagery, and that is all I can say for sure. Anyway, you have arrived amidst yet another back and forth, these things happen here, it will calm down. Welcome :D

Shuna

Star
wow, you are really good at this. You should be a detective mimis. lol

I search mv, look what I found.

As you said, Tea is playing game and on the small TV, there is a 'Wild Cards' label.

View attachment 36634

Su_g@’s cassette player (which he burned a man with it, at the beginning of the mv) has a torn sticker “Wild Cards”, it is the same sticker on the top right of the TV in tea's scene,
on the sticker, “Burn it” is handwritten.

View attachment 36633

Bonus:
Also, When Su_g@ shakes hand with the dark man the scene is pretty similar to Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here album cover.

View attachment 36641

https://behind-the-screen-of-bangtan.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F150916758341
It also appears on the baking sheets, the mix of the sacrifice:
Sans titre-1.jpg

Last edited:

Idklol1234

Rookie
I know this is waaaaay off Topic but as we all know that the Governments worldwide are actually run by the deep state Shadow Cabal Illuminati who worship Satan, and we all know these people are in charge of the entertainment industry worldwide. I never understood what evil really meant but ive recently come across Frazzledrip Case regarding Hillary Clinton. The people who seized Anthony Weiners Laptop and found Hillary Clinton involved in thee most horrifying satanic rituals, it has been stated by Insider Military Intelligence that the police men who were witness to what was on that laptop, alot of them were vomiting and later killed themselves.
I won't explain what happened but I cried upon hearing it.
Who knows what on earth the people in the entertainment industry do. I just cant seem to put BTS on that level of evil. But all I know is that this world is a deception!!
Hi what’s the frazzledrip case w hilary clinton, and what was anthony weiner’s laptop? Could you please direct me to the sources you read so I could read them as well? Thank you :)

Notaslave

Rookie
How the fuck am I supposed to forget him when he hangs army's drawings around the house and puts up pictures in his pajamas

I need mental help
sorry guys
Wait his nails? What is it?
Also I have a feeling that he’s gay... I remember I’ve seen his vlive and he said that his favorite movie is “Call Me By Your Name”. It is about gays.

Last edited:
Hi what’s the frazzledrip case w hilary clinton, and what was anthony weiner’s laptop? Could you please direct me to the sources you read so I could read them as well? Thank you :)

U can do further research also :)

Dont listen to the audio of military intelligence agent gene consecei explaining one of the videos found on the laptop if ur extremely sensitive because u will feel ill

Last edited:
Guys so I just want to share a very interesting convo I had with my 10 yr old cousin today

Anyways we were chatting about BTS(she likes BTS) . These are some of the things she said to me-
'I feel like BTS works with spirits, they like seriously so dark.'
'When I look at BTS I think are these people human beings? They remind me of robots.'

'I dont know if BTS believes in God.'
'Sometimes I get freaked out with the dark energy I sense.'
'I know J Hope isnt really that happy, I know its fake.'
'The fake love video is something from my nightmares. What if their love for their army is actually fake love?'
'They remind me of something that happens underground' (this to me was interesting because its been spoken about before how mk ultra happens underground in DUMBS, and how reptilians in their true form operate underground in these DUMBS etc) (I thought it was quite and odd thing for a small girl to say)

Anyways I was like so, have u been doing research, what is making u say these things???

She said what do u mean research? And then said 'well its just thoughts I have'

She also told me she hates the ON Video because she feels its evil, so she was watching it and pointed out to me that while J Hope is rapping, Jungkook is laying in the background on the floor and a crow lands on him which she said cant be good.
She LOVES the song mind u, just hates what she sees and feels from the video

It was so interesting to me to hear the thoughts of a 10yr old girl who is still quite young, plays with toys, etc etc.

Last edited: