BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
I genuinely dont give a rat's behind about bt$, hence why this is my 2nd post in this thread lol, for me though i will say the majority of drug addicts i feel no pity for, only the ones who were forced to get on drugs/had extreme trauma and abuse. I also feel little pity for artists with mental issues, they're in a profession that amplifies it and instead of getting out/help they turn to drugs which is more difficult to obtain in Korea. Before you say i'm heartless i have multiple mental issues myself that i deal with (unmediated as well). So, my empathy is low.
point taken.
As you don't feel sorry for artists with mental issues it explains why you are not so interested in them
Most of their songs are about depression and being sad, and empathy is supposed to be a big part of their brand (hence all the mental health and anti bullying campaigns)

Have a nice day! :)

taepeach

Veteran
And what's with "Dear my Friend"? I didn't expect to hear such a song. It's obviously really personal, and just... why? Even though I'm quite curious what exactly happened that someone Yoongi calls a friend, who he hates, or hates him, and who he is calling a monster, and is in prison, just...what's going on? It's so out of nowhere. I'm so confused by it.
PhotoEditor_20200522_215158713.jpg

OvercomeItAll

Established
I watched the mv, in the first picture you share, I notice there are 3 heads hanging from the balcony and the flags and the circular thing at the bottom of the castle form a triangle and an eye. ( I don't know what to call it, I am sure it is not castle, sorry lol)

I am really bad at drawing sorry for this guys lol.

triangle and one eye
View attachment 36720

and 3 heads hanging with bloods on them (they are already sacrificed)

View attachment 36721

then one more men sacrificed in front of him (for him)
we can see all of the things I say, in one scene.

triangle and eye are in blue
heads are in red.
and sug@ with scar in one eye watching all of the sacrifices done for him from the castle (what are these traditional houses called?)

View attachment 36722

I do not remember how many sacrifices are related with the boys in this forum ?
Yeah, I mention these deaths and the display of the ... heads here

Okay, so I finally watched the mv (with a lot of caution because the last time I fully watched a bt§ mv (ON) to analyse it here, it messed me up for days. I hate ON)

Anyway, so somebody already noticed the triangle on the floor where yoonggi is standing amongst the flames. There is a clear circle in that triangle :/

View attachment 36687

Blonde yoonggi likes to murder a lot of men (I discuss that in a bit). In this scene, standing bound in the centre with that symbol, it looks like black haired yoonggi is being prepared to be a sacrifice/killed too. (Which he doesnt end up being because he kills blonde yoonggi. Confusing.)

Speaking of sacrifices, this scene

View attachment 36690

Emperor(?) Yoonggi watches them behead a man. The severed head in a sack is then placed in a wooden box. (Notices all the men lined up to also get killed.)

Yoonggi then admires this box with the fresh head. (There are multiple boxes there already)

View attachment 36691

To make things worse, some of the heads in sacks never make it into a box. They're hung up like lanterns.

View attachment 36693

View attachment 36692

This made me realise that blood/symbolism of sacrifice always surrounds yoonggi.

In this single (Shadow?), he's surrounded in bloodish wax staining walls and doors.

View attachment 36696

Someone here later found out what artist/sculptor this was inspired from, and how it could symbolise the bands bloodshed. (The second pic of the sculptor's work
looks a lot like a coffin)

View attachment 36702

In ON, we had this scene. A lot of red.

View attachment 36697

I'm pretty sure this is the entire band's bloodshed, but why is it yoonggi that's starring in these scenes most?
I don't think anyone guessed the exact amount of sacrifices. It's too hard to be sure.

I didn't say man can not do it, I am saying there is so much going on that we don't see.
Also, skin bleaching well known in kpop.

I and lot of people think they have weak vocals, but no need to discuss, cause we can have different opinions, Right?
Then say its ur opinion instead of stating it as though its a fact ? Just a thought

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Earlier i stated this was my favorite track yet look at the lyrics...on itunes/spotify it literally says you have to be over 19 years old to listen to it... And fans are now discovering many of the track instrumental/demos were included in their burn the stage documentaries (2017-19) so he actually had been working on this album for a while. Idk this album really does give off depressed/negative/gloomy energy, not just the vibe but actual depressing energy

taepeach

Veteran
I find it weird how much yoongi has mentioned God, even rm in his mixtape.
And their song Strange

[Chorus: Agust D]
Everything in dust
Do you see?
Well, well, well
Everything in lust
Oh, what do you see?
Well, well, well
Someone tell me whether life is pain
Well, well
If there is a God, tell me whether life is happiness

[Pre-Chorus: Agust D]
In a sick world, a person that is well
Isn't it strange how they are treated as a mutant
In a world with its eyes closed, a person with theirs open
Isn't it strange how now they are made blind
(oh you mean like those who know the truth about the elites/occult and exposing the industries?)
Someone who wishes for peace, someone who wishes for war
Isn't it strange how they are each at the extremes of their ideologies

They tell you to have dreams, though no one has it
There are no answers, isn't it strange

RM
The choices you’ve been given
Are all preferences controlled by the capital
People talk
'My feed explains me'
{No matter how much money is in your grasp
Everyone's a slave to this system
The dog necklace and dog house you are so busy bragging about
All day, fighting over whose glimmer more
Now even you won't know}

[Pre-Chorus: RM]
I don't think it's strange that he is treated a mutant
I think it's more strange that only they have theirs open
(because not everyone will follow blindly to what goes on, and when yall are literally being more blatant and obvious about the occult and industry and what the intentions really are!)
The wordplay that changes as easy as the flipping of a palm
It’s the kind of world where a dream has become an option, but
There’s no answer, that’s the answer

The song literally just talks about how divided the world is and the illusion people live in. I mean just how it was prophesized in the bible there will be division and perilous times in the last days. So like why are they stating/exposing these things so easily?? I hope this doesnt lead to a "suicide attempt" scandal of yoongi...someone mentooned how this mixtape sounds kind of all over the place, it may mean how messed up/wasted he currently is, mentally emotionally physically, clearly even spiritually.

lauren_xox

Rookie
By the way this....anyone knows about ancestry and how it might relate to how famous/rich they are? Jin was mentioned here about being really rich and his true role in the group
View attachment 36741View attachment 36742
Yeah, bloodlines and historical significance in your family tree is really important to the elite. Some of them secretly still believe in eugenics or think that their ancestral tree has some power attached to it which destines further descendants for greatness. I knew of Jin and Taehyung's bloodlines being "important" but I had no idea of the rest.

Suga is more a battle/lyrical rapper to me and they tend to be more brutal, like b r u t a l.

i'm not going to say he would or wouldn't, there's other battle/lyrical rappers who have more degrading/disgusting lyrics and still help impoverished communities, etc so no one can really say.

Lol no I agree that he could still help people, give charity, etc etc

However If he had been a solo artist from the get go, I dont think he would have been part of an anti bullying campaign, only because how u going to be such a vicious rapper and roast the EFF out people whilst being like hey guys, no bullying. Not that I think he is a bully at all. His style of Brutal hardcore rapping includes being able to diss the hell out of anyone or anything. So hence im saying rapping isnt synonymous with anti bullying. If u get what im ssaying? Dont know if im saying what I want to say, properly

yoongiyoongi

Established
I find it weird how much yoongi has mentioned God, even rm in his mixtape.
And their song Strange

[Chorus: Agust D]
Everything in dust
Do you see?
Well, well, well
Everything in lust
Oh, what do you see?
Well, well, well
Someone tell me whether life is pain
Well, well
If there is a God, tell me whether life is happiness

[Pre-Chorus: Agust D]
Isn't it strange how they are treated as a mutant
Isn't it strange how now they are made blind
(oh you mean like those who know the truth about the elites/occult and exposing the industries?)
Isn't it strange how they are each at the extremes of their ideologies

They tell you to have dreams, though no one has it
There are no answers, isn't it strange

RM
The choices you’ve been given
Are all preferences controlled by the capital
People talk
'My feed explains me'
{No matter how much money is in your grasp
Everyone's a slave to this system
The dog necklace and dog house you are so busy bragging about
All day, fighting over whose glimmer more
Now even you won't know}

[Pre-Chorus: RM]
I don't think it's strange that he is treated a mutant
I think it's more strange that only they have theirs open
(because not everyone will follow blindly to what goes on, and when yall are literally being more blatant and obvious about the occult and industry and what the intentions really are!)
The wordplay that changes as easy as the flipping of a palm
It’s the kind of world where a dream has become an option, but
There’s no answer, that’s the answer

The song literally just talks about how divided the world is and the illusion people live in. I mean just how it was prophesized in the bible there will be division and perilous times in the last days. So like why are they stating/exposing these things so easily?? I hope this doesnt lead to a "suicide attempt" scandal of yoongi...someone mentooned how this mixtape sounds kind of all over the place, it may mean how messed up/wasted he currently is, mentally emotionally physically, clearly even spiritually.
Apparently the elite put their plans out like that so they don't feel "guilty" afterwards because they tell you what's going to happen and even when the truth hidden is in plain sight people see nothing wrong with it and just carry on like everything is normal, it is also a way of predictive programming i think and people not questioning them or doubting that there are sick agendas etc or opposing their sick ways just gives them more reason to continue because even where the evidence is right there people like to create other theories from what it truly means .. also i wonder if that is truly him in control of his body ..because like on this thread a member once said that Agust D was just another one of his alters .. but everything on his mix tape is how he truly feels about his life etc ...so is this yoongi talking about himself ... or just another alter?

Door

Rookie
My friend said someting interesting, I'm not quite sure what I think of it yet, but I think it's an interesting thought, so I wanted to share. I'm paraphrasing, but she said something along the lines of:
"I find it so ironic. Let's be serious, Yoongi's a celebrity, probably has never been in a real fight. Whenever he has fake bruises, trying to look like some gangster, that's all it is - make up. Not saying the bruises had to be real, or that he should've put himself in danger just to have a badass bruise to show off on a photoshoot the next day (that would've been even more fucked up), but it's still funny to me that he's trying to be a badass while taking the idol way of it - make up. It's like a whole nother level of symbolism just in that action." What do you guys think?
D8EMKDYXoAE2Bk3.jpgygEIJAr6zWwAoIcMn.jpg

Shadow

Rookie
My friend said someting interesting, I'm not quite sure what I think of it yet, but I think it's an interesting thought, so I wanted to share. I'm paraphrasing, but she said something along the lines of:
"I find it so ironic. Let's be serious, Yoongi's a celebrity, probably has never been in a real fight. Whenever he has fake bruises, trying to look like some gangster, that's all it is - make up. Not saying the bruises had to be real, or that he should've put himself in danger just to have a badass bruise to show off on a photoshoot the next day (that would've been even more fucked up), but it's still funny to me that he's trying to be a badass while taking the idol way of it - make up. It's like a whole nother level of symbolism just in that action." What do you guys think?
View attachment 36745View attachment 36746
In the mixtape song 'Dear my friend' It feels like suga is talking to someone I heard it was also a drug reference where it says 'You asked me to' and about the popping pills which sounded really horrible for him to say. It was a little unexpected. I agree with the fact suga makes out this image, but the makeup he has oversides the harshness so no one takes him serious for the rapping.

I believe he might be referencing the (occultist) park bogum because he also has a song 'Dear my friend' and in the song suga talks about the prison and he also has done acting that includes prison etc. Earlier BTS were talking about the theme of drugs and asparagus and this might have something to do with it.

I believe suga and Rm are the ones to make the most illuminati sacrifices in the group because in the On music vid he is the occult leader represented. Also in the agust d2 MV there are heads in a bag and it reminded me of a tweet: o_O

He mentions the reference of chopping a head off with an axe. He has all the heads in his bags on the balcony and it's pretty disturbing..(and look how the heads have gotten) in his tweet the translation is:
Suga says, “I’m watching you all. If I catch you looking elsewhere, I’ll [take a photo/hit] with my camera. ^^ With the corner. ^^ On the crown of your head”
(Note: The tweet uses a play on the Korean word jjikda, a verb which can mean “take a picture” as well as “hit a point with an object; stick; hack (with an axe).”

In his mixtape the lyrics also say ''Glitter, glitter look at my crown glitter. Remember, remember days gone by remember'' It feels like he's talking about that tweet and how it might've happened

Shuna

Star
View attachment 36745View attachment 36746
They also cannot, with the ideology of the Idol, give them a point hit, right in the face, to go with a clip.

In the mixtape song 'Dear my friend' It feels like suga is talking to someone I heard it was also a drug reference where it says 'You asked me to' and about the popping pills which sounded really horrible for him to say. It was a little unexpected. I agree with the fact suga makes out this image, but the makeup he has oversides the harshness so no one takes him serious for the rapping.

I believe he might be referencing the (occultist) park bogum because he also has a song 'Dear my friend' and in the song suga talks about the prison and he also has done acting that includes prison etc. Earlier BTS were talking about the theme of drugs and asparagus and this might have something to do with it.

I believe suga and Rm are the ones to make the most illuminati sacrifices in the group because in the On music vid he is the occult leader represented. Also in the agust d2 MV there are heads in a bag and it reminded me of a tweet: o_O

He mentions the reference of chopping a head off with an axe. He has all the heads in his bags on the balcony and it's pretty disturbing..(and look how the heads have gotten) in his tweet the translation is:
Suga says, “I’m watching you all. If I catch you looking elsewhere, I’ll [take a photo/hit] with my camera. ^^ With the corner. ^^ On the crown of your head”
(Note: The tweet uses a play on the Korean word jjikda, a verb which can mean “take a picture” as well as “hit a point with an object; stick; hack (with an axe).”

In his mixtape the lyrics also say ''Glitter, glitter look at my crown glitter. Remember, remember days gone by remember'' It feels like he's talking about that tweet and how it might've happened
The word ax makes me think of the "game of death". The "death game" is a ritual, which incidentally, Sehun on itself. This game consists in psychologically destroying a person. J-Hope, the practice on V when he practices on V.

Another thing to know, a clown with a severed head is a symbol of royalty.

I also add something that bothered me, it is the word "Deachwita", cut in half and the people whose heads are cut, if you color their outfits in oranges, and their me was a black bag on the head, it made me think of... Finally, you guess who I think...

Last edited:

lauren_xox

Rookie
yes, in masonic system, if there are masons in your family, especially your father, you can level up much more easily than others.

Also, It was discovered that not only physical features or talents but also life experiences and traumas can pass to the next generation through DNA. so past story of our family is really important.

I was once very interested in this subject. you can search "transfer of traumas via DNA".
what we do in our life will pass through generations.
Yes, thanks for bringing that up. Here's an article for anyone interested. It's a bit too long to sum up, but I suggest reading if you're intrigued by this stuff:

Trauma can cause an epigenetic change in your RNA which causes an effect down the male line of the family to become fearful of triggers from the original victim's trauma. It's like an intergenerational echo of abuse... kinda sad.

I didn't say man can not do it, I am saying there is so much going on that we don't see.
Also, skin bleaching well known in kpop.

I and lot of people think they have weak vocals, but no need to discuss, cause we can have different opinions, Right?
I didnt say we cant have different opinions I was just giving u mine :)

Notaslave

Rookie

Whaaat park bogum is an occultist? I remember I’ve read somewhere that he is a protestant christian... but when I found out about mk-ultra I realized that most of these korean churches are not really churches but sects. Maybe pastors in these churches are illuminati. Like I know this huge hillsong church and I’ve noticed a lot of illuminati symbolizm in their music videos and everywhere... But the fact that a lot of “idols” call themselves christians is disturbing. Also could you please explain why is he an occlutist? I don’t know where to find the information

mimis

Established
not bts related but very important
I quote:
"We are taking things that are genetically modified organisms and we are injecting them in little kids' arms, we just shoot em' right into the vein." - Bill Gates talking about what's in the vaccines!
#noneedofconspiracies

mimis

Established
Guys, I have update on my bts video. Youtube deleted my channel and refused to give it back :( I recommended the video to few army fans below the August D video and I guess they reported me... Some army fans on twitter even laughed at me and said:
"If Bts worships Satan we are cult"
At this point I am positive they are hopeless and even if bts said it right in their faces they would continue to worship them!
I managed to find an old channel of mine and I uploaded the video there but changed the thumbnail and title so youtube doesn't pick up on it. I will put link here just in case a new member reads through the thread and wants to see it but can't find it.
*sorry about the channel pic, I changed it yesterday but it didn't refresh, idk why

PS: Yesterday I dreamed me and someone else found Jimin's home and went inside and we were looking around and we saw two men sleeping in his wardrobe and he said that is so they couldn't be seen by anyone from bighit and he was telling us he will leave bts because he can't keep up with the shit he is put through.
Idk what to make out of it cuz I wasn't thinking about bts the day before. Wish they could really leave the industry though and follow the Truth but...it's up to them and their own decision!