BTS discussion thread

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established

I found this when someone on boti's thread posted a particular tweet. It just reminded me of the gay scandal with JK......that guy is staring at is an influencer who is gay(I think) judging by his direction of doing make up and stuff.

.......interesting........perhaps the gay allegations are true after all.....is it just me or is bts starting to look a Lil gay.......I'm beggining to question what I saw in there lol.

mimis

Established
Yoongi will release a song/album on spotify?? So it really was his mixtape countdown, and it features jimin. And the fans are already having their cult gatherings on twitter, as if yoongi isnt able to pick up all that energy and subliminal messages!!
Hes also in the middle of 4 fires, kind of looks like a ritual. The setting is like in a abandoned house or jail and even the white lines in the ground kind of look like a pyramid. And just like the title "scarface" he indeed has a scar on his right eye, maybe can symbol the one eye??
View attachment 36598

Wait theres an actual symbol of a phallus??!! And this fan didnt know they circled around it, thinking theyre just tricking fans that there is actually nothing there!!
View attachment 36608
Look closely in the middle o_O
He dropped it and
the lyrics are so agressive!!

Daechwita Daechwita play it loud Daechwita
Glitter glitter look at my crown glitter
[yeah, of course it has glitter on it, obviously it's not made out of thorns, cuz you are not here to serve God but Satan the dragon]
Remember remember days gone by remember
We so fly 
we so fly private jet [no shit: D] we so fly

Yeah uh, born a slave but now a king
Berserk tiger Gwanghae flow
Born in a ditch but rise up a dragon
That's the way I live
Sorry but don’t worry
I got lots to lose
[yes, eternal life for instance!]
Shove the past into a rice chest
I'm about to dine on what I know is mine
Shut up, yeah, you calling me a pup, yeah
I was born a tiger I ain't no weak pill-popper like you
Pathetic fucks putting on a talent show
Not gonna lie what a shitshow
I got no pretensions just kill ‘em all
Ain’t no exceptions
I watch you fall [why that hate though?]

Flexing I got none
I don't need one

Who's the king who's the boss
You all know my name
[Your name ain't Jesus, bro!!!]
All shit-talk they got no game
Off with their heads
Daechwita Daechwita play it loud Daechwita x2

Hit this town then cut and run in a jet
This country's too small to hold me in yet [I genuenlly believe he is under the impression that he is god]
Woo, who says time is money
My time is worth more than that
Tic tok,
got a stick up your ass [Yoo, why so serious?]
I'm about to spit in your face :rolleyes:

Revenues keep going up-up-up-up-up-up and up
Everyday, Bang PD keeps dancing on-on-on-on-on-on and on
I'm so thankful
I'm a genius [ain' no Einstein though lol]
That’s your excuse for popping pills, cry me a river you just got no skills - [like who is he roasting? I don't get it..]

I got everything I wanted, what more’ll make me feel contented
I wanted clothes clothes, then money money, then goal goal now what's next
Yeah what’s next, here comes my reality check
[okay :d] there's nowhere higher
I only looked up and now I want to look down and put my feet on the ground

I'm a king I'm a boss
Remember my name
[What was your name again? Cuz I don't see it written in the Book of Life so...]
Off with their heads
I’m a king I'm a boss
You all know my name
Off with their heads

He ain' going to Heaven with that attitude. He is just brainwashing his fandom, so ppl can see him as a god figure and become so hateful and judgemental of everyone else who is working on their dreams - hard and respectfully. Like one of the most liked youtube comment right now is:
"agust d: I'm a King I'm a Boss" armys: yes sweetie you are the king and the bosss" *face clap* Only Jesus is THE KING. Suga is just a ballon!

mimis

Established
There was a scene that reminded me of Gladiator. In 2:36 where suga does the thumb up and later on in 2:43 he does the thumb down. And it's interesting how he does that comparison. Because a gladiatior is a person, often a slave or captive, who was armed with a sword or other weapon and compelled to fight to the death in a public arena against another person or a wild animal, for the entertainment of the spectators. - meaning he is a slave for entertainment, which is true! He shows being captive in ropes and he is also armed with a sword and at the end he kills his other self.
Look at that scene from Gladiator, where Joaquin Phoenix gives thumb down and Russel Crowe is supposed to kill the man on the ground but doesn't and there is tiger in the scene. It looks very much like the scene where a man is supposed to kill the captive suga but doesn't and suga also sings in the song he is a tiger so...may be they were going for it? Idk what they mean by that symbolism because I haven't watched Gladiator, to be honest with you, but with bighit nothing is a coincidence, that's for sure!

Those lyrics wow. But the visuals of this mv is wow. Out of the world.
Also he saying he got everything he wanted, so basically what now, what next?

Thats why witchcraft and following satan and doing all this material nonsense has a limit. U can get everything u wanted in this world. But then what? That is why following God is eternal, u can get to Heaven and live in bliss forever.

Wow the video was beautiful, intense, and scary. Looking at Yoongi wow what a beautiful man. I mean how God made such absolutely beautiful human beings with talent and they end up worshipping Satan. Or atleast following in his footsteps. If that isnt a tragedy then I dont know what is. What a shame

Notaslave

Rookie
Wow the video was beautiful, intense, and scary. Looking at Yoongi wow what a beautiful man. I mean how God made such absolutely beautiful human beings with talent and they end up worshipping Satan. Or atleast following in his footsteps. If that isnt a tragedy then I dont know what is. What a shame
I don’t know but I think that it’s deception. I don’t see them beautiful anymore... and look at their pre debut pics. I don’t believe that they don’t have plastic surgery. Plus photoshop, stylists, makeup... it’s like the Disney cartoons where beautiful girls with perfect voice turn into old witches. The devil wants us to believe that they are beautiful and talented, but are they really talented? I realized that they rarely sing live. All of these performances audio is pre-record. I think the only “talent” they have is the ability to deceive like the devil. And also their dancing skills are not godly.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established

If interested, do join the discussion

mimis

Established
Yeah, I also can't deny he is a very handsome man! But it becomes a problem when you start seeing superiority in your beauty. Lucifer was the most beautiful being ever created but he was cast out of Heaven because his beauty overtook him and he bacame prideful and egoistic. God hates narcissism.
Suga psuhed all the boundaries with his new song. He is speaking words of hate, of self pride and he is glorifing himself as a god figure, a king with glitter on his crown and a genius, a tiger and a dragon and he is bragging about how everyone is below him cuz no one has his fat checks and private jets, and expensive clothes and blah blah. He is so lost!!! Like, It makes me wonder what would God tell him on the Great Judgment Day...

But ye have turned away and spoken proud and hard words
With your impure mouths against His greatness.
Oh, ye hard-hearted, ye shall find no peace.
Therefore shall ye execrate your days,
And the years of your life shall perish,
And ⌈the years of your destruction⌉ shall be multiplied in eternal execration,
And ye shall find no mercy. -
From the Book of Enoch

RaquelCF

Rookie
Yeah, I also can't deny he is a very handsome man! But it becomes a problem when you start seeing superiority in your beauty. Lucifer was the most beautiful being ever created but he was cast out of Heaven because his beauty overtook him and he bacame prideful and egoistic. God hates narcissism.
Suga psuhed all the boundaries with his new song. He is speaking words of hate, of self pride and he is glorifing himself as a god figure, a king with glitter on his crown and a genius, a tiger and a dragon and he is bragging about how everyone is below him cuz no one has his fat checks and private jets, and expensive clothes and blah blah. He is so lost!!! Like, It makes me wonder what would God tell him on the Great Judgment Day...

From the Book of Enoch
Yes absolutely agree.
One of the things I hate most as well is arrogance and narcissism. Makes my skin crawl. And people continue to promote how humble they are. I genuinely see right through that. When I first was a fan I saw them being humble but now it’s the complete opposite. They seem very proud.
Everything has gone to their heads and it’s seriously impossible that it hasn’t. You’re praised from every angle by everyone, you have “fame” and “success”. Everything that’s pleasing to the flesh.

mimis

Established
What is the scar symbolic of???
I've seen the same scar on Scar from the Lion King.
ad_159514378-e1427564720897.jpg
I've heard that the Lion King actually has satanic meaning to it and it's about the coming of the Antichrist.
In that video it is literally said that Scar is Satan, evil dragon (which Suga sang in his song about - he rises as a dragon, meaning he is on Satan's side) And throughout the movie Scar is convinced he is a king just the way suga is convinced of that same thing in his song. The video also explains that there is war between Satan and Lucifer. Because Simba and Scar are just 2 sides of the same coin and Simba is Lucifer. They will make us believe that the NWO is bad, the elite is evil, and the Earth resources end...and then they will present us the Antichrist. (like Simba, who comes to Pride rock and everything is ruined [probably from the ww3 NWO prepares now], and Simba as the false Massiah, defeats the dragon[Satan] and all religions and people across the world [all animal species in the movie's perspective] accept him because he is their ONLY HOPE!) But what people will be blind to see is the fact they are both evil. Black and White in politics is all black, it's all satanic!
I am sure the false Antichrist will be a million times more charismatic than bts members and he will make everyone fall into his trap and worship him. It's obvious he will come in the name of love and he will do real magical wonders in front of mankind but he will be false, a replica, not the real God!
Right now we are in the chaos formation. The elite will keep creating chaos everywhere, with the media's power and Idk, I hope no ww3 happens but it's already written in many masonic books and ppl are expecting it. Obviously they will want to depopulate us because we are billions, they can't control us right now. Also I read somewhere that Bill Gates has 1 billion chips ready (why 1 billion? aren't we close to 8 billion people?..like they have something in mind!). And the Spanish flu pandemic occured during ww1 so i won't be surprised if they make ww3 combined with the current pandemic to cast more fear in people and to make us more submissive to their orders!

RaquelCF

Rookie
I've seen the same scar on Scar from the Lion King.
View attachment 36674
I've heard that the Lion King actually has satanic meaning to it and it's about the coming of the Antichrist.
In that video it is literally said that Scar is Satan, evil dragon (which Suga sang in his song about - he rises as a dragon, meaning he is on Satan's side) And throughout the movie Scar is convinced he is a king just the way suga is convinced of that same thing in his song. The video also explains that there is war between Satan and Lucifer. Because Simba and Scar are just 2 sides of the same coin and Simba is Lucifer. They will make us believe that the NWO is bad, the elite is evil, and the Earth resources end...and then they will present us the Antichrist. (like Simba, who comes to Pride rock and everything is ruined [probably from the ww3 NWO prepares now], and Simba as the false Massiah, defeats the dragon[Satan] and all religions and people across the world [all animal species in the movie's perspective] accept him because he is their ONLY HOPE!) But what people will be blind to see is the fact they are both evil. Black and White in politics is all black, it's all satanic!
I am sure the false Antichrist will be a million times more charismatic than bts members and he will make everyone fall into his trap and worship him. It's obvious he will come in the name of love and he will do real magical wonders in front of mankind but he will be false, a replica, not the real God!
Right now we are in the chaos formation. The elite will keep creating chaos everywhere, with the media's power and Idk, I hope no ww3 happens but it's already written in many masonic books and ppl are expecting it. Obviously they will want to depopulate us because we are billions, they can't control us right now. Also I read somewhere that Bill Gates has 1 billion chips ready (why 1 billion? aren't we close to 8 billion people?..like they have something in mind!). And the Spanish flu pandemic occured during ww1 so i won't be surprised if they make ww3 combined with the current pandemic to cast more fear in people and to make us more submissive to their orders!
K that description was really well written and even taught me something please work for the FBI, helllOOOOOO MIMIS IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koyt

This dreams that everyone is having is a way to gain followers. What the illuminati nWO anticrhist needs the
most is followers. And they cannot call each person personally to follow, also this dangerous.
Because someone can join them with hidden agenda. On a global scale thats too much . So they
do this by dreams. Going out with celebrity’s and such . Not only that perhaps things like magic
school symbols and such.
They do this by sending a low intelligence demon(golum-type) too you.(mindcontrol you to not speak out their secrets) He controls your dreams
He is the person you are seeing and talking too in the dream , first he will manipulate you with
celebrity’s familiarity and such. After he gives some test(interview, or a desicions) too look at you
subconcious. I mean they cannot invite you just because, they need too look at what you think
about the illuminate and such.
For me its was celebrity’s I never cared about dakota’s sister and such
So i think the illuminate/antichrist is recruiting followers by dream, its very logical if you think about it.

be sure to read sura al kaf on friday

From the Book of Enoch
100% AGREE. thats why I always say, beautiful people should be grateful not arrogant because They did not fashion themselves.

Be grateful to God that he made u beautiful because he is the creator of all things. Imagine being boastful about something ur not even responsible for! Madness

I don’t know but I think that it’s deception. I don’t see them beautiful anymore... and look at their pre debut pics. I don’t believe that they don’t have plastic surgery. Plus photoshop, stylists, makeup... it’s like the Disney cartoons where beautiful girls with perfect voice turn into old witches. The devil wants us to believe that they are beautiful and talented, but are they really talented? I realized that they rarely sing live. All of these performances audio is pre-record. I think the only “talent” they have is the ability to deceive like the devil. And also their dancing skills are not godly.
Hmm when I look at their pre debut pics and now,to be honest I think everyone looks drab at a younger age and go through transformations as they get older. Their pics seem no different to mine in comparison to being super dorky and drab as a teen and now looking totally different. I dont think they have undergone plastic surgery. They obviously definitely do the makeup and style their hair etc. But I prefer all of them without makeup and just as normal dudes. So maybe im biased

I do think asian people are the most beautiful so that could be why.

In real life, even the most beautiful person starts looking ugly to me depending on their energy and attitude so I totally get what ur saying!