BTS discussion thread

ignoramus

Rookie
Someone talked about an outfit of j_m_n pages ago (I do not remember who), we already talked about some of them in here but I wanted to combine all them in one comment. Some photos seems like an accident but some of them are just pure ignorance.

official photo of t and j_m_n, "esc*rt boys" it is not hard to translate two words in this century.

View attachment 36529
View attachment 36530

j_m_n's shirt: It says: “иди” (go) “на” (to) “хуй” (di*k), or “go sit on a di*k”. It’s Russian.

View attachment 36533

j_m_n shirt "blood and sp*rm all over the place"
View attachment 36532
View attachment 36531

Photo Of Bee_Tea_S ar_em wearing a hat with na_zi symbol

View attachment 36504

This performance in a concert with seo_t@ji also get attention.

j_m_n wears T-shirt commemorating Hiroshima atomic bombing, draws criticism in Japan

View attachment 36505

su_g@, the sentence is "oh que vous sucez bien" and in english it means... "You s*ck well"

View attachment 36506
Correct me if I'm wrong. But the hat that RM wore really caught my eye. Doesn't he have an alleged IQ of 148? I would like to think that he, out of everyone in that group, would be aware to a certain degree about the history behind the nazi symbol. That's not ever justifiable in this day and age to wear that. Yes, BigHit may have told them to wear certain clothes. But you can only blame the company to a certain point. He has to take some responsibility too. Doesn't he have a voice to raise an objection or even simply correct the staff and educate them about the symbolism the hat? Fans can only come up with so many excuses. This one draws the line.

This is the group that were invited to the UN headquarters, an organization that is supposed to stand for human rights and this same group had a concert in Saudi Arabia where human rights are violated left, right, front, back and center. Seriously, irony abounds.

I understand where you’re coming from.
Ive thought the same thing, jungkook seems to be the most sincere in general, I feel as though there’s something very genuine about him. It’s just hard cause I also know the industry he’s apart of.
There’s this video I watched the other day and multiple times I noticed jungkook zoned out and his eyeballs were moving really rapidly it was really scary/sad to see... there’s no doubt he is under MK ultra and has these “glitches”. God knows which members are under it as well if not all.

And yes their song pied piper.... just....... ah lol. I used to like it when I first got into them and then when I looked up the lyrics... basically mocking the fandom and telling everyone yes we know you’re obsessed.

Girl, are you having a hard time detaching from them? I get that vibe, correct me if I’m wrong.
Xo
Oh my goodness RaquelCF what video of Jk was it??? Soooo sad honestly

I cried a lot LOL
I know it's so stupid to cry
I always knew about this illuminati in Hollywood sins I was really young but for some reason I never thought about bts being a part of this shit
recently I've watched Out of Shadows
I didn't pay many attention but when I saw some YouTuber's reaction on Boy meets evil this horrible idea came in my mind and I started to look for any information
sadly I found it
I am so sorry for my english, I understand it very easily but grammar..
thank you for your reply
Shame darling. Its totally understandable. I also just in my mind like to think of some of Beets members as just maybe plain old stupid and not necessarily evil.

I think JK is the dumbest of the lot and so he would seem sincere(no offence to JK I still have affection for all members kinda.
He does seem sincere. To be honest we as females feel sad about it all because they are good looking and seem so sweet and innocent. 100% If they were fugly we wouldnt feel this way, lets all be honest. Its their handsome cute good looks and the image they portray that has us feeling the way we do. U dont have to HATE THEM. just dont get trapped in them.
And just see what you see for what it is. Maybe they are not all evil. But they do work in an evil industry and they do display the symbolism of evil.

Its sad but what can we do. I think JK just joins in with everything because he has no other life(having been with bighit since he was 13, and away from home) when I look at fake love mv, he is the last to join the cloaked figures, but he looks at them all before putting on his mask, and to me it just seems like he goes along with all of them just because. He has been programmed to believe he is nothing and nobody outside of BTS. Some ppl are weak minded. I feel sorry for them

Correct me if I'm wrong. But the hat that RM wore really caught my eye. Doesn't he have an alleged IQ of 148? I would like to think that he, out of everyone in that group, would be aware to a certain degree about the history behind the nazi symbol. That's not ever justifiable in this day and age to wear that. Yes, BigHit may have told them to wear certain clothes. But you can only blame the company to a certain point. He has to take some responsibility too. Doesn't he have a voice to raise an objection or even simply correct the staff and educate them about the symbolism the hat? Fans can only come up with so many excuses. This one draws the line.

This is the group that were invited to the UN headquarters, an organization that is supposed to stand for human rights and this same group had a concert in Saudi Arabia where human rights are violated left, right, front, back and center. Seriously, irony abounds.
Im pretty sure RM knows exactly what hes doing all the time. As iv said before, some of the members seem stupid, but RM knows what hes doing. Unless he doesnt which is unlikely.

Guys, I have a theory on BTS.
So I was watching a video on the Bohemian Grove and something cought my attention - in the Bohemian Grove men are allowed to wear red robes when performing the rituals.
In Fake Love music video (2 years ago) Bts wear black robes.
View attachment 36534
But in ON music video they wear RED robes.
View attachment 36535
This leads me to believe that BTS is already on the next level and became part of the Bohemian club (it costs 30 000$ annually to be part of the Bohemian club) and they possibly even attended the meetings/ sacrifices, which by the way are in June or July. That means time for sacrifices is coming soon.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OvercomeItAll

Established
The photo of RAP Monster, wearing a military berret, with a Nazi symbol, is a fan montage, therefore precisely as you say, they are referring to Nazisms, as when they took photos at the Jewish cemetery:
View attachment 36528
They celebrate the deaths of 6 million people like they're celebrating a national holiday. And of course, why not have a photoshoot where those murdered people lie?

r9gh1w712fq11.jpg

It's not just btś. Notice how the girls are wearing the all-black uniform like btš did during their concert. I know the Nazis were involved in the cult, it's been mentioned here a lot. But it's still so disturbing to see, especially with knowing that there are more pics of NJ with the swastika sign.

They celebrate the deaths of 6 million people like they're celebrating a national holiday. And of course, why not have a photoshoot where those murdered people lie?

View attachment 36536

It's not just btś. Notice how the girls are wearing the all-black uniform like btš did during their concert. I know the Nazis were involved in the cult, it's been mentioned here a lot. But it's still so disturbing to see, especially with knowing that there are more pics of NJ with the swastika sign.
Im trying to figure out why they do this? What is the purpose? The holocaust was a huge testing ground for MK ultra. I wonder if the people behind the groups pay homage to mk ultra this way. Just a dumb thought I mean honestly I cant figure it out

Shuna

Star

View attachment 36536

Even if it's less obvious, he also has SHINee's Everybody clip:

Notaslave

Rookie
Im trying to figure out why they do this? What is the purpose? The holocaust was a huge testing ground for MK ultra. I wonder if the people behind the groups pay homage to mk ultra this way. Just a dumb thought I mean honestly I cant figure it out
Exactly my thoughts.. also this is bizzare thought but what if this world elite is going to do some kind of the Fourth Reich and that’s why they are using these symbols everywhere (fashion industry also, all of these punk and millitary stuff). Also here is a verse from the Bible about the beast:
«And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.»
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Exactly my thoughts.. also this is bizzare thought but what if this world elite is going to do some kind of the Fourth Reich and that’s why they are using these symbols everywhere (fashion industry also, all of these punk and millitary stuff). Also here is a verse from the Bible about the beast:
«And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.»
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Maybe the NWO is another Fourth Reich

Even if it's less obvious, he also has SHINee's Everybody clip:
No offense TO anyone but what an awful song, literally trash, what a horrible video. Everything about it is pure shit. Im sorry to anyone who likes it as I said no offense. And ppl on the comments praise this like its the best thing ever created. The brainwashing bewitchment is so so real. I mean seriously. BAD

Shadow

Rookie
Someone talked about an outfit of j_m_n pages ago (I do not remember who), we already talked about some of them in here but I wanted to combine all them in one comment. Some photos seems like an accident but some of them are just pure ignorance.

official photo of t and j_m_n, "esc*rt boys" it is not hard to translate two words in this century.

View attachment 36529
View attachment 36530

j_m_n's shirt: It says: “иди” (go) “на” (to) “хуй” (di*k), or “go sit on a di*k”. It’s Russian.

View attachment 36533

j_m_n shirt "blood and sp*rm all over the place"
View attachment 36532
View attachment 36531

Photo Of Bee_Tea_S ar_em wearing a hat with na_zi symbol

View attachment 36504

This performance in a concert with seo_t@ji also get attention.

j_m_n wears T-shirt commemorating Hiroshima atomic bombing, draws criticism in Japan

View attachment 36505

su_g@, the sentence is "oh que vous sucez bien" and in english it means... "You s*ck well"

View attachment 36506
The RM hat disturbed me the most. I shrugged it off at first but it annoyed me how they all took the photos at the holocaust memorial. These were real lives and if they had good in them they would've stepped out.

The worst part personally was the fact RM is smiling and in this photo suga and jin are just posing over it. I was a bit disappointed. I feel like they are very much part of the cult. I feel the reason the others left the group before debut wasn't just the style changing but the secrets of the cult

I wish they weren't involved in it. However SUGA'S D-7 hint has reference to nirvana. I have feelings suga is giving sacrifice or being a part or similar.

The RM hat disturbed me the most. I shrugged it off at first but it annoyed me how they all took the photos at the holocaust memorial. These were real lives and if they had good in them they would've stepped out.

The worst part personally was the fact RM is smiling and in this photo suga and jin are just posing over it. I was a bit disappointed. I feel like they are very much part of the cult. I feel the reason the others left the group before debut wasn't just the style changing but the secrets of the cult

I wish they weren't involved in it. However SUGA'S D-7 hint has reference to nirvana. I have feelings suga is giving sacrifice or being a part or similar.
What is this D-7 business?

mimis

Established
I saw Jhope & Becky G collab again and I got worried.
I was looking through the illuminati cards and I saw a picture of red car which caught my attention.
37c4e697ad728fe855deea4694ec4d93--illuminati-conspiracy-conspiracy-theories.jpg
I noticed JHope was dancing over red car with a similar design in the Chicken noodle soup video. original.gif
In the illuminati card the quote: "Carriages without horses shall go / and accidents fill the world with woe." is from Mother Shipton's prophecy. It goes on like this:
"Carriages without horses shall go, And accidents fill the world with woe.
Around the world thoughts shall fly In the twinkling of an eye.
The world upside down shall be And gold be found at the root of a tree.
Through hills man shall ride, And no horse be at his side.
Under water men shall walk, Shall ride, shall sleep, shall talk.
In the air men shall be seen, In white, in black, in green;
Iron in the water shall float
[this probably refers to mixing clay with iron - turning humans into AI beings], As easily as a wooden boat.
Gold shall be found and shown, In a land that's now not known.
Fire and water shall wonders do, England shall at last admit a foe.
The world to an end shall come, In eighteen hundred and eighty one."

The last verse: "The world to an end shall come in 1881" was also interesiting to me because throughout the mv there is that one dude that has the number 18 on a top and he is constantly shown in the frames so I was like there must be a meaning to this. 1881 consists of 18 and 81, which mirrored is also 18. I hope I am not reading too much into it but I also saw the blood in front of the car. Then I saw another illuminati card.
52cb20d953afa_58244n.jpg
It reminded me of the bts video Fire, where a car explodes. And this card is out for assassination, so..
f647058a8680d5e13c021d5c8c81ecad.jpg
And I saw in the Chicken noodle soup video, on 2:07 they look at the sky and there is a bomb shown, on which it is written Go J Hope!
*idk it might not make any sense or doesn't apply to bts but I just decided to share my thoughts

mimis

Established
OMGG GUYSS, BTS KNEW ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS 100% BECAUSE THEY PREDICTED THE SCENARIO IN THEIR MV FIRE!
If you pause the Fire mv at exactly 2:09 you will see on the small tv thing where Tae is playing there is a 'Wild Cards' label.
I googled it and it turned out Wild Cards is a series of novels, written by George R.R. Martin. And see what it is about:
"The series follows events after an airborne alien virus is released over New York City in 1946 and eventually infects tens of thousands globally. The virus, designed to rewrite DNA, was developed as a bioweapon by a noble family on the planet Takis, and it is taken to Earth to test on humans, who are genetically identical to the people of Takis. Dr. Tachyon, a member of this family, objects and attempts to stop them. However, his attempt crashes their ship, releasing the virus. The virus affects each individual differently, and it becomes known as the Wild Card virus because of these "random and unpredictable" symptoms. It kills 90% of those who contract it and mutates the remaining percentage. Of that remainder, 9% are Jokers, who develop minor or crippling physical conditions. 1% are Aces, who remain human or mostly human in appearance but develop superhuman abilities; Aces whose abilities are too trivial or specific to be generally valuable are called Deuces."
...And it's not just the 'Wild Cards' label that got me to that conclusion, In the same frame below the label there is a blue explosion, which resembles virus formation. o_O
I am shoook, no wonder they basically "exploded" after that song and became so famous. They were pushing elite's sick agendas since the beggining!!!

OMGG GUYSS, BTS KNEW ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS 100% BECAUSE THEY PREDICTED THE SCENARIO IN THEIR MV FIRE!
If you pause the Fire mv at exactly 2:09 you will see on the small tv thing where Tae is playing there is a 'Wild Cards' label.
I googled it and it turned out Wild Cards is a series of novels, written by George R.R. Martin. And see what it is about:
"The series follows events after an airborne alien virus is released over New York City in 1946 and eventually infects tens of thousands globally. The virus, designed to rewrite DNA, was developed as a bioweapon by a noble family on the planet Takis, and it is taken to Earth to test on humans, who are genetically identical to the people of Takis. Dr. Tachyon, a member of this family, objects and attempts to stop them. However, his attempt crashes their ship, releasing the virus. The virus affects each individual differently, and it becomes known as the Wild Card virus because of these "random and unpredictable" symptoms. It kills 90% of those who contract it and mutates the remaining percentage. Of that remainder, 9% are Jokers, who develop minor or crippling physical conditions. 1% are Aces, who remain human or mostly human in appearance but develop superhuman abilities; Aces whose abilities are too trivial or specific to be generally valuable are called Deuces."
...And it's not just the 'Wild Cards' label that got me to that conclusion, In the same frame below the label there is a blue explosion, which resembles virus formation. o_O
I am shoook, no wonder they basically "exploded" after that song and became so famous. They were pushing elite's sick agendas since the beggining!!!
To be fair it could be put in there without them knowing the significance....
However all BTS content shows that whoever is behind them definitely push the NWO and satanic agenda FOR SURE.

Mimis u are like a detective honestly, if the FBI wasnt rogue, u would have made an excellent agent lol

U post amazing things

Thank u

taepeach

Veteran
Yoongi will release a song/album on spotify?? So it really was his mixtape countdown, and it features jimin. And the fans are already having their cult gatherings on twitter, as if yoongi isnt able to pick up all that energy and subliminal messages!!
Hes also in the middle of 4 fires, kind of looks like a ritual. The setting is like in a abandoned house or jail and even the white lines in the ground kind of look like a pyramid. And just like the title "scarface" he indeed has a scar on his right eye, maybe can symbol the one eye??
EYk6utWXQAIP164.jpeg

Wait theres an actual symbol of a phallus??!! And this fan didnt know they circled around it, thinking theyre just tricking fans that there is actually nothing there!!
PhotoEditor_20200521_194446671.jpg
Look closely in the middle o_O

Last edited: