BTS discussion thread

Hon33

Veteran
I feel like Hon33 is here to test us. I won't be surprised if the profile turns out to be bts insider. It's clear that Hon33 only came here to argue and contredicts.
But I want to thank you @Hon33 because by opposing us you just make us come with more examples and proofs out of scripture that bts are not saved as of this moment! You just make the line between black and white even more clear.
Anyway wish everyone a happy & successful day <3

*I won't continue this fight anymore. Everyone has the right to believe whatever and I am no one to judge so...best of luck and God bless your heart!
As I’ve said here before, I don’t even know the names of everyone in BTS or any of their songs. I like some Kpop but BTS is not one of the groups I like.
You posted something about Christianity which was blatantly untrue. I challenged you on it. If that’s testing you, so be it. I’m not going to see someone which is scripturally unfounded and not say anything.
When you know that what I am saying is true, you turn around and make a personal attack on me.
If you don’t like being questioned about things you write which are untrue, be more careful about what you write.

Hi TheNightDuck, everyone will not go to heaven but everyone has the opportunity to. Jesus died on the cross, so that everyone could equally have the opportunity to be saved. However, in order to be saved, one must repent and repentance includes asking for forgiveness and then living a life that is worthy of God. Scripture tells us that if we do that, then we will be blessed with eternal life.
Salvation in Christianity, is granted by God’s grace, through faith.
Believing that all sins are equal is difficult, I know. Our instinct tells us that they can’t be but that’s what Scripture teaches and it is not for us to question God’s judgement. Faith comes from trusting in God’s word, even though we don’t understand why some things.are the way He says they are. . In due time, his plan will be revealed to us.

You’re not naive. You have made your decisions based on the information you have. I have made mine based on what I believe.

You are right that Satanism is evil and believe me, I know it exists. My feelings about it are just different to you. I don’t think Satan is necessarily a visible force in the world. I believe it is insidious and to be found in the places that are least obvious. I think you have to be careful about even talking about Satanism because I firmly believe that we shouldn’t give voice to it.
When I was a little girl in church, we used to sing a song about the devil being a sly old fox. I think that is very, very true. I think that speculating about these things and attaching the actions of groups like BTS to Satanism, could in fact be Satan’s actions, in itself.
After all, look at the attention Satan received through speculation like this. If he wants attention, threads like this give it to him.
Then you’ve got people giving misinformation about God, saying that he isn’t a fair and just God and will reject people from salvation. That is contrary to everything scripture teaches. Satan doesn’t need BTS to influence people, Christians on this thread are doing it for him. Christians all over the world do it for them in their self-righteous behaviour. They don’t show the characteristics, God asked them to. They’re spreading false teaching, which Paul warned against in Galatians and other places.
God is unknowable by humans like us. We will never know his mind or his intentions and that is the beauty on which a relationship with Him is founded. We have to trust in His word and in the future, in His time and not ours, we will know His truth.
I am trying to not be “preachy”. I’m just trying to explain what scripture says. I don’t have some of the answers but I have to trust that someday, I will understand.
I hope that explains things a little.
Okay I can agree with some of what u are saying however not all.

Ur scripture teaches that all sins are equal. My religion teaches us that there are major and minor sins. An evil satanist torturing a baby would never be equal to telling a lie to get out of going to an event, stealing a loaf of bread because u are hungry, etc etc. I think a human being can tell that some sins are far worse than others.

U think that Satan is a force that you find in places u wont expect. And that Satan is powerful enough on his own. What do u mean by that? How does Satan act out evil?

In my religion and this is what makes sense to me as well. Satan has no real power. All the evil committed in this world can only see fruition by having the consent of a willing human being. Satan can only whisper to u, its the actual human being who goes forth and acts on it. Satan(and his minions are everywhere) its the people who succumb to his suggestions that act on evil. All evil starts as a thought.

U dont seem to understand that Satanism is an actual religion. And that Satan displays his presence EVERYwhere. Satanism has languages and of those languages is the language of symbolism.
I dont think speaking about it here gives it a voice. To ignore the evil and blatant display of it is allowing it to continue in its evil.

Speaking about it allows us to recognise it so we can either avoid it, speak up about it, and gives us the ability to not be fooled and deceived by it. Satan is at war with man, and u cant defend yourself if u don't know you are in a war. Satan wants to lead people into the fire with him. When we see the truth for what it is we can be on a path to heaven, because satan is deception.

Theres this youtuber as well who was born into the occult, abused/programmed as a child, and lived her whole life deep into the occult, she even was involved with the rituals and sacrificed her own baby. But she escaped, and she is saved and protected by God now. And the videos I and i think mimi have posted a couple of times whos name is tamara magdalane, her family was luciferian and she was actually part of the music industry for several years, until she was also saved years later and now does her amazing exposing videos. Testimonies like this give me hope that bts can be just like that too..obviously we dont know what will happen to them yet and there are many celebrities who definitely are not planning on giving up satan, but i just generally pray and have hope that even the fewest amongst the occult (those who still havent fully given in yet) will be saved and that God will do the most unexpected.
Taepeach what is the yt's name?? Iv also watched a yt lady who escaped a satanic cult. But im interested to know :)

Last edited:
I am so glad the Holy Spirit was able to guide you to that truthful conclusion.

Listen my friends, bts may have been born in satanic families, but ultimately, they're the ones that made their choice. They were BORN to be wicked! Not everyone is born having a chance to repent, there are wicked people as well, and then there's Gods people that are destined to belong to him already from the beginning. Many are purposely born wicked for 3 main reasons:

1.) To test us, (Yes we are tested and put on trial by God on purpose so we can get an understanding of humbleness, and to be taught day by day about resisting the flesh and the dark forces. It's the same as a parent teaching their child and testing them so that they can grow up knowing right from wrong, that is the same with God)

2.) These celebrities were also born wicked so that God can have his people expose them and the darkness of this world. He willingly let them be born wicked so he can set an example of good vs evil, there HAS to be evil in this world for a fair what? JUDGEMENT.

3.) If there weren't any wicked people except satan and his demons, then everybody would go to Gods kingdom, but WAIT- why doesn't everyone go? 2 reasons: 1.) They have free will and chose the other path and 2.) Because God already CHOSE his people, and to have a fair humble relationship, we can't just know this, accept him, and live a perfect life. Nope, we will be tested, we will go through hard times, but it's all worth it because as soon as you're rewarded by God, you'll instantly know that all the pain you've went through for and by God was worth it.

^That's a true relationship right there. Praise God!

So in conclusion, PLEASE, anyone reading this, there is no point of praying for the already condemned, for bts and the majority of other celebrities, and the majority of the government already failed, they failed from the beginning just like satan and his demons. No matter what they're doing right now, they already lost. This is also why you see celebrities talking about being crowned by their God aka satan.

No point in praying for the eternally damned, I'm sorry if this hurts but why have hope for those who lost already, you're just wasting your time obsessing over the thought of them being saved. God taught me this about 2 years ago, so this is him talking to you guys through me.
I dont think God is that cruel that he lets ppl be born wicked and so they are destined for hell no matter what. That to me isnt fair. Surely people become wicked by listening to Satan.

Notaslave

Rookie
Hi, guys! I am new here I just found this forum and decided to share my story of how I realized that there’s something wrong with BTS and with the whole kpop industry. Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker. So I am a christian (protestant) and 2017 was the year when I’ve heard about BTS. I was shocked when I’ve seen them for the first time because their mv’s were so powerful and energetic that I couldn’t even breathe while watching. I always knew that the whole music industry (especially American) is satanic because of the symbols and so on. So I was trying to see what’s wrong with BTS. I was never a fan of someone so it was so weird to me that I just wanted to see them every day and night... I felt that there was something wrong about it. I knew it, but they seemed so innocent... I felt like I’ve known them for ages. It seemed like they were my friends. But even though I knew that the whole thing is so wrong I hoped that they were Christians and their music has nothing to do with illuminati, because this is South Korea (I didn’t even think that S. Korea can be somehow connected to the US). And I found out that there are a lot of Christian kpop idols (even the word “idol” seemed weird for me but I preferred to not pay attention). But sometimes I could notice some satanic signs and symbols in the mv’s of other kpop celebrities so I thought that they could be somehow connected to the illuminati (like I thought that there are some illuminati’s “churches” or organizations in South Korea and these celebrities are just a part of it and nothing more, like this is just their religion). But then I noticed these dark BTS’s concepts and I didn’t feel really good about it. Then I started noticing that sometimes they show some hand symbols like ✌ and so on. But again I ignored it because there could be possibility that this is just coincidence. So then I’ve found out about MK ultra and finally I understood what’s wrong with BTS and the whole Kpop industry. I remembered of every single mv, concept, concert and I had the puzzle. I am happy that I am not the only one who noticed it. And now I notice a lot of signs and symbols in almost every mv. I feel like I am finally not blind. And this energy that comes out from the mv’s of different kpop idols doesn’t affect me. I don’t watch it anymore for entertainment. I have people who are kpop fans and I want to show them that these idols are satanic. I don’t know if we can talk here about other kpop idols, but one of my last observations is Exo’s -Obsession mv. And it is truly disturbing. The lyrics and everything about it just shows that these idols are possessed. Thanks for reading it lol. I have a lot of information and further I would like to share this information with you

Last edited:

Notaslave

Rookie
I dont think God is that cruel that he lets ppl be born wicked and so they are destined for hell no matter what. That to me isnt fair. Surely people become wicked by listening to Satan.
God isn’t cruel.
«Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;»
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭20:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
But I believe that if these people return to God, they can be saved.

OvercomeItAll

Established
Hi, guys! I am new here I just found this forum and decided to share my story of how I realized that there’s something wrong with BTS and with the whole kpop industry. Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker. So I am a christian (protestant) and 2017 was the year when I’ve heard about BTS. I was shocked when I’ve seen them for the first time because their mv’s were so powerful and energetic that I couldn’t even breathe while watching. I always knew that the whole music industry (especially American) is satanic because of the symbols and so on. So I was trying to see what’s wrong with BTS. I was never a fan of someone so it was so weird to me that I just wanted to see them every day and night... I felt that there was something wrong about it. I knew it, but they seemed so innocent... I felt like I’ve known them for ages. It seemed like they were my friends. But even though I knew that the whole thing is so wrong I hoped that they were Christians and their music has nothing to do with illuminati, because this is South Korea (I didn’t even think that S. Korea can be somehow connected to the US). And I found out that there are a lot of Christian kpop idols (even the word “idol” seemed weird for me but I preferred to not pay attention). But sometimes I could notice some satanic signs and symbols in the mv’s of other kpop celebrities so I thought that they could be somehow connected to the illuminati (like I thought that there are some illuminati’s “churches” or organizations in South Korea and these celebrities are just a part of it and nothing more, like this is just their religion). But then I noticed these dark BTS’s concepts and I didn’t feel really good about it. Then I started noticing that sometimes they show some hand symbols like ✌ and so on. But again I ignored it because there could be possibility that this is just coincidence. So then I’ve found out about MK ultra and finally I understood what’s wrong with BTS and the whole Kpop industry. I remembered of every single mv, concept, concert and I had the puzzle. I am happy that I am not the only one who noticed it. And now I notice a lot of signs and symbols in almost every mv. I feel like I am finally not blind. And this energy that comes out from the mv’s of different kpop idols doesn’t affect me. I don’t watch it anymore for entertainment. I have people who are kpop fans and I want to show them that these idols are satanic. I don’t know if we can talk here about other kpop idols, but one of my last observations is Exo’s -Obsession mv. And it is truly disturbing. The lyrics and everything about it just shows that these idols are possessed. Thanks for reading it lol. I have a lot of information and further I would like to share this information with you
I'm so happy you finally acknowledged that your suspicions were warranted, that you seeked out the truth and realised you're not blind anymore. It's not easy to do!

For other kpop bands, there is this thread https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/

At page 426, we start talking about that exó era. I posted about the album pictures that came out, but another user analyzed the MV in parts. She came to a really frightening realisation.

I'm glad you want to share info! Just be a little careful not to rewatch too much of their content to make posts (or just watch their music videos on silent) on the chance you'd slip back and get into them again so soon :)

Edit: I just checked, Stefany deleted all her posts :/ they were really good but I think she felt it was too risky to post online. She deleted her whole account I believe.

wait I checked, I'd taken screenshots of some of her posts!

Screenshot_20191127-180350_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191127-180413_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191127-180853_Chrome.jpg

I'm not active on the kpop thread anymore, but you can post your thoughts there

Last edited:

amity

And also in Matthew, a rich young man asks Jesus what actions bring eternal life. First, Jesus advises the man to obey the commandments. When the man responds that he already observes them, and asks what else he can do, Jesus adds: "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
God gives us these interactions in the Bible for a reason. That's why we say rich are full of ignorance, they know what God commanded and desires but they choose not to follow Him. Bts ain' no a special exclusion of these examples.
There is no point in arguing though, I mean while we argue about whether they are saved or not they fly with private planes, eat expensive shit and have the times of their lives. They love living in the pain and in their beautiful prison, they themselves got into!!! The lyrics of their song ON justifies they made their own decision to follow the dark side and love it!
...Throw myself whole into both worlds ...Carried myself into this beautiful prison...Choosing to descend into the dark abyss....Bring it, bring the pain, on yeah...
This can be taken another way. It can be taken as a greed lesson or a human lesson about salvation. The man thought he could go to heaven by his works which many jews did when Jesus came, hence why he asked what can he do.

check these out

JINtercession

Rookie
Yeah I think as soon as someone starts to claim things that only God can know such as who specifically is ultimately going to heaven or hell or when the rapture date is, oop! there's a red flag.
Yes, we can make conjecture till the cows go home based on people's fruits or end time prophesies based on Revelations, but we need to keep in mind that we are limited in our human wisdom.
1 Cor 2:11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
Mark 13:32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

If you'd seen my great grandfather when he was young, he would have been a surefire candidate for a ticket to hades, licked and sealed by the wrathful tongue of double predestination - that is, from the fallible eyes of human beings.
In an unexpected turn of events, on his deathbed he gave his heart to the Lord.
God doesn't make people go to hell, they get themselves there...

I'm leaving this forum for good and this time I mean it.
If you want to know why, I'm making an oath to the Lord to never return.
Farewell my friends, perhaps we'll meet again :)

taepeach

Veteran
The
Okay I can agree with some of what u are saying however not all.

Ur scripture teaches that all sins are equal. My religion teaches us that there are major and minor sins. An evil satanist torturing a baby would never be equal to telling a lie to get out of going to an event, stealing a loaf of bread because u are hungry, etc etc. I think a human being can tell that some sins are far worse than others.

U think that Satan is a force that you find in places u wont expect. And that Satan is powerful enough on his own. What do u mean by that? How does Satan act out evil?

In my religion and this is what makes sense to me as well. Satan has no real power. All the evil committed in this world can only see fruition by having the consent of a willing human being. Satan can only whisper to u, its the actual human being who goes forth and acts on it. Satan(and his minions are everywhere) its the people who succumb to his suggestions that act on evil. All evil starts as a thought.

U dont seem to understand that Satanism is an actual religion. And that Satan displays his presence EVERYwhere. Satanism has languages and of those languages is the language of symbolism.
I dont think speaking about it here gives it a voice. To ignore the evil and blatant display of it is allowing it to continue in its evil.

Speaking about it allows us to recognise it so we can either avoid it, speak up about it, and gives us the ability to not be fooled and deceived by it. Satan is at war with man, and u cant defend yourself if u don't know you are in a war. Satan wants to lead people into the fire with him. When we see the truth for what it is we can be on a path to heaven, because satan is deception.

Taepeach what is the yt's name?? Iv also watched a yt lady who escaped a satanic cult. But im interested to know :)
The Other Side of Darkness :)

taepeach

Veteran
Interesting... didn’t someone say JK was at a gay club in Itaewon giving out shots a couple of weeks ago?!View attachment 36404
Lol it sounds funny how they said corona-19 instead of covid-19 or coronavirus. But Whether it was a gay club or not, bighit basically admitted jungkook in fact was outside. Idk why it is always mostly jungkook, or at least the maknae line, that is bringing the scandals. But its true what those 2 accounts said about bighit covering up their idols by distracting people with back and forth interactions and arguments. Everyone will forget about it and bts will always get away with what they are doing. Fans will always thing bighit is innocent just cuz bts is there, yet at the same time point out the mistreatment and unfairness over the boys. Is bighit trying to humiliate jungkook cuz hes rebelled again?

Fans always want to think that bts' mistakes and actions/scandals should be immediately forgiven and are never intentional, but if its other artists creating it, armys start talking bout "yOuR faveS aRenT cLeAn", and always bring it up to other fandoms like other artists mistakes are forever wrong.

LittleLady

Established
I'm so happy you finally acknowledged that your suspicions were warranted, that you seeked out the truth and realised you're not blind anymore. It's not easy to do!

For other kpop bands, there is this thread https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/

At page 426, we start talking about that exó era. I posted about the album pictures that came out, but another user analyzed the MV in parts. She came to a really frightening realisation.

I'm glad you want to share info! Just be a little careful not to rewatch too much of their content to make posts (or just watch their music videos on silent) on the chance you'd slip back and get into them again so soon :)

Edit: I just checked, Stefany deleted all her posts :/ they were really good but I think she felt it was too risky to post online. She deleted her whole account I believe.

wait I checked, I'd taken screenshots of some of her posts!

View attachment 36397
View attachment 36398
View attachment 36399

I'm not active on the kpop thread anymore, but you can post your thoughts there
Honestly, they all look creepy in those photos. I'm aware how evil they can be, (probably more evil than everything we've been discussing) but I have never seem them look so possessed before.

LittleLady

Established
Welcome! Yes, please do share the info, we would appreciate it. Also, I'm very joyful that your eyes have been opened. This thread can be exciting yet depressing, so please do enjoy your stay here regardless. The important thing is, we all know the truth!