BTS discussion thread

LittleLady

Established
I'm trying so hard to have hope from army but good Lord, all I see them doing is basically being perverts, talking about having orgasms and performing sex with them, talking about how bts is their God, talking about being their slave and wouldn't care- I mean honestly, are you serious? What I'm about to say is probably obvious, but it seems like bts casts LUST spells on their fans. I mean good God, I don't mean to sound disgusting but by armys actions, it's almost as if they're sexually attracted to them, they probably lust more than they love them!

I...I can't deal with this but for the sake of their souls, I have to try. I'm on the edge of giving up with them, they're almost as hard to talk to as the lgbtq community. I remember talking to army a few times last year, and when I told them about God, I was either blocked, or insulted in a particularly verbal assault type of way. As many have stated here already, if you talk to an army and you tell them you don't like bts, they most likely will deem you unworthy or something.

Oh my gosh, I can't. I'm groaning out of despair rn..

I'm trying so hard to have hope from army but good Lord, all I see them doing is basically being perverts, talking about having orgasms and performing sex with them, talking about how bts is their God, talking about being their slave and wouldn't care- I mean honestly, are you serious? What I'm about to say is probably obvious, but it seems like bts casts LUST spells on their fans. I mean good God, I don't mean to sound disgusting but by armys actions, it's almost as if they're sexually attracted to them, they probably lust more than they love them!

I...I can't deal with this but for the sake of their souls, I have to try. I'm on the edge of giving up with them, they're almost as hard to talk to as the lgbtq community. I remember talking to army a few times last year, and when I told them about God, I was either blocked, or insulted in a particularly verbal assault type of way. As many have stated here already, if you talk to an army and you tell them you don't like bts, they most likely will deem you unworthy or something.

Oh my gosh, I can't. I'm groaning out of despair rn..
Yip !!!! Its pretty nasty out there its disgusting. So glad I have never called myself an army nor thought of myself as one because alot of the fandom is so gross. I dont even understand how BTS can accept how vile it is. Makes me shudder. I have seen some horrifying sexual comments eeeehh makes my skin crawl

OvercomeItAll

Established
View attachment 36294
View attachment 36295
I know it says this was posted last year but has anyone heard about this?
I'd heard about it. He was brave for speaking up, saying that, as a Muslim country, they should have control over whether these events (concerts) occured on their land.

He says "New demons keep coming" in reference to Nu'èst, another kpop band that was having a concert in Malaysia. But he'd originally spoken up about BTš and called them demonic first when they planned a concert in Malaysia.

I guess he could've been a bit more careful with the way he phrased his disapproval, though. Malaysian fans were quick to attack him, I think there were even petitions made against him after this online. But he's a pretty big reality star.

A tweet like this was made after that whole thing to show what BTš posters should really look like (it's editted). And it definitely stands more true to what they promote than the innocent, soft boy image.

Screenshot_20200516-165151_Chrome.jpg

Still freaky tho, I like how NJ is in that perfect one-eye state he loves

Last edited:
I'd heard about it. He was brave for speaking up, saying that, as a Muslim country, they should have control over whether these events (concerts) occured on their land.

He says "New demons keep coming" in reference to Nu'èst, another kpop band that was having a concert in Malaysia. But he'd originally spoken up about BTš and called them demonic first when they planned a concert in Malaysia.

I guess he could've been a bit more careful with the way he phrased his disapproval, though. Malaysian fans were quick to attack him, I think there were even petitions made against him after this online. But he's a pretty big reality star.

A tweet like this was made after that whole thing to show what BTš posters should really look like (it's editted). And it definitely stands more true to what they promote than the innocent, soft boy image.

View attachment 36320

Still freaky tho, I like how NJ is in that perfect one-eye state he loves
U know its kinda ringing a bell now

But I wish he gave us an indepth explanation as to why he called them demonic.

Also someone should just poke one of njs eyes out it seems like he doesnt want it anyways. What the hell man its actually getting annoying now that he cant seem to take a pic with both eyes open. Yes nj we know u serve the darkside like get over it

OvercomeItAll

Established
U know its kinda ringing a bell now

But I wish he gave us an indepth explanation as to why he called them demonic.

Also someone should just poke one of njs eyes out it seems like he doesnt want it anyways. What the hell man its actually getting annoying now that he cant seem to take a pic with both eyes open. Yes nj we know u serve the darkside like get over it
I think he didn't feel the need to? Especially since he's watched their MVs through the eyes of a non-army, so it's really easy for him to just see the scenes and references for what they are (which is satanic).

He probably doesn't realise how pure bigshit makes the band seem in their "everyday lives". Very far from being demonic.

I'm telling you, NJ's gonna lie in his death bed like ;)

mimis

Established
BigHit tweeted this and bts retweeted it and now army is wondering what is going on and is it about bts or txt or will they have a collab.
Interesting enough, turns out Nirvana has a song called D-7 and it stands for... Dementia 7
And I checked the 7 stages of Dementia.
"Stage seven is the final stage of Alzheimer’s. Because the disease is a terminal illness, people in stage seven are nearing death. In stage seven of the disease, people lose the ability to communicate or respond to their environment. While they may still be able to utter words and phrases, they have no insight into their condition and need assistance with all activities of daily living. In the final stages of Alzheimer’s, people may lose their ability to swallow."
Hmmm, could that be predictive programming or bighit just wants us to dig into it and come up with conspiracies when in fact everything is surface level? I blv some big brains are working for them so nothing they put out is random but God knows what they are up to now.

Hon33

Veteran
BigHit tweeted this and bts retweeted it and now army is wondering what is going on and is it about bts or txt or will they have a collab.
Interesting enough, turns out Nirvana has a song called D-7 and it stands for... Dementia 7
And I checked the 7 stages of Dementia.
"Stage seven is the final stage of Alzheimer’s. Because the disease is a terminal illness, people in stage seven are nearing death. In stage seven of the disease, people lose the ability to communicate or respond to their environment. While they may still be able to utter words and phrases, they have no insight into their condition and need assistance with all activities of daily living. In the final stages of Alzheimer’s, people may lose their ability to swallow."
Hmmm, could that be predictive programming or bighit just wants us to dig into it and come up with conspiracies when in fact everything is surface level? I blv some big brains are working for them so nothing they put out is random but God knows what they are up to now.
D-7 isn’t a Nirvana song originally. It was written by a punk called Wipers in 1977.
I think it’s supposed to be referring to the 7th dimension of the universe.

mimis

Established
D-7 isn’t a Nirvana song originally. It was written by a punk called Wipers in 1977.
I think it’s supposed to be referring to the 7th dimension of the universe.
I also saw in the lyrics of the song it says: Dimention 7 but then I read the comment section and someone in the comments said:
"I remember an old interview where he talked about this song and actually referred to it as Dementia 7 not Dimension 7. Look up the seven stages of dementia"

Shuna

Star
Last edited:

mimis

Established
I want to thank you @LittleLady for your comments here! They really made me realize a lot of things. I also feel like God should be in first place in our life. Being on this thread through the years was very emotional and important and that's why I feel the need to visit it but I do realize it's very time consuming. I am coming here more for the people lately than I am for bts but being active in their posts and stuff really messes me up cuz after all doesn't matter how many teories we make or how much we expose them, nothing in our lives changes because we already know our truth about them. I also wish army fans could wake up just the way we did and be cautious of their actions and brainwashing techniques but I know the chances of that happening are less than zero so..:/
I agree with what you are saying that God chooses his people and no one can just magically turn to Jesus and be saved (especially celebrities that are millionaires(bts included). God proved this many times throughout the Bible.
"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit." - Mattew 7:16-17
We are the trees and our deeds are our fruits. Therefore we can know people by their deeds. I haven't seen good deeds from bts or any other celebrities for that matter. Even the charity events that they are all pushing are based on the elite's agendas (like JB and Ariana with their new collab recently). In that regard, He told us:
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." - Revelation 22:11
and the most important thing:
"And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."
That's why I think He wouldn't want evil people to turn to Him and be saved. By evil I mean the ones, who have done the unpardonable sin (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit) which is condition number 1 if you want to be rich & famous celebrity.
That is like, for instance, having hope that Bill Gates would turn to God and be saved. Why would He want him? He paralized 500 000 children in Africa with his vaccines. And that is just from the official reports, only God knows the extend of his sins. And for every sin he commits satan is giving him more money and power as a reward. Why would then God want him? As He said: Let the unrightous continue to be unrightous. That way they just ensure their place in the lake of fire.
God also said: “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
Don't get me wrong, I know not the sins of bts but the facts speak for themselves. There are many obssesional fans out there and as @LittleLady said bts makes them lust(one of the 7 deadly sins). The members are more than aware of the deceptions they create with their fake "idol" image and they agree and sign on that life for fame and money. It's not like they had no choice to be like "idc, I won't portray this made up character because I don't want to brainwash people" At some point they all had a choice!
Even if we say that bighit signed them when they were not fully matured and aware of what they were getting into at the time, when their contract was over in 2018 they could just leave - If they had love for God nothing could stop them, even if bighit threatened them with their or their family's lives. There are people who risk their lives and know they are doomed if they don't sign certain contracts but yet they choose to do the right thing. People should be ready to stand by their own faith and believes and loose their lives for the Lord. God said: "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." After all this world belongs to the wicked. The next one is going to be eternal so we should be more worried about our place there.
Bts only think about awards, money and how to brainwash their fanbase by throwing the devil horns so their millions of followers can be like "hihi, love"...Pathetic!
Anyway, my point was they are full of ignorance and don't care about God and His will so my guess is God won't care about them and their will as well when the time for Judgement comes. #youreapwhatyousow

LittleLady

Established
I want to thank you @LittleLady for your comments here! They really made me realize a lot of things. I also feel like God should be in first place in our life. Being on this thread through the years was very emotional and important and that's why I feel the need to visit it but I do realize it's very time consuming. I am coming here more for the people lately than I am for bts but being active in their posts and stuff really messes me up cuz after all doesn't matter how many teories we make or how much we expose them, nothing in our lives changes because we already know our truth about them. I also wish army fans could wake up just the way we did and be cautious of their actions and brainwashing techniques but I know the chances of that happening are less than zero so..:/
I agree with what you are saying that God chooses his people and no one can just magically turn to Jesus and be saved (especially celebrities that are millionaires(bts included). God proved this many times throughout the Bible.
"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit." - Mattew 7:16-17
We are the trees and our deeds are our fruits. Therefore we can know people by their deeds. I haven't seen good deeds from bts or any other celebrities for that matter. Even the charity events that they are all pushing are based on the elite's agendas (like JB and Ariana with their new collab recently). In that regard, He told us:
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." - Revelation 22:11
"And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."
That's why I think He wouldn't want evil people to turn to Him and be saved. By evil I mean the ones, who have done the unpardonable sin (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit) which is condition number 1 if you want to be rich & famous celebrity.
That is like, for instance, having hope that Bill Gates would turn to God and be saved. Why would He want him? He paralized 500 000 children in Africa with his vaccines. And that is just from the official reports, only God knows the extend of his sins. And for every sin he commits satan is giving him more money and power as a reward. Why would then God want him? As He said: Let the unrightous continue to be unrightous. That way they just ensure their place in the lake of fire.
God also said: “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
Don't get me wrong, I know not the sins of bts but the facts speak for themselves. There are many obssesional fans out there and as @LittleLady said bts makes them lust(one of the 7 deadly sins). The members are more than aware of the deceptions they create with their fake "idol" image and they agree and sign on that life for fame and money. It's not like they had no choice to be like "idc, I won't portray this made up character because I don't want to brainwash people" At some point they all had a choice!
Even if we say that bighit signed them when they were not fully matured and aware of what they were getting into at the time, when their contract was over in 2018 they could just leave - If they had love for God nothing could stop them, even if bighit threatened them with their or their family's lives. There are people who risk their lives and know they are doomed if they don't sign certain contracts but yet they choose to do the right thing. People should be ready to stand by their own faith and believes and loose their lives for the Lord. God said: "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." After all this world belongs to the wicked. The next one is going to be eternal so we should be more worried about our place there.
Bts only think about awards, money and how to brainwash their fanbase by throwing the devil horns so their millions of followers can be like "hihi, love"...Pathetic!
Anyway, my point was they are full of ignorance and don't care about God and His will so my guess is God won't care about them and their will as well when the time for Judgement comes. #youreapwhatyousow
I am so glad the Holy Spirit was able to guide you to that truthful conclusion.

Listen my friends, bts may have been born in satanic families, but ultimately, they're the ones that made their choice. They were BORN to be wicked! Not everyone is born having a chance to repent, there are wicked people as well, and then there's Gods people that are destined to belong to him already from the beginning. Many are purposely born wicked for 3 main reasons:

1.) To test us, (Yes we are tested and put on trial by God on purpose so we can get an understanding of humbleness, and to be taught day by day about resisting the flesh and the dark forces. It's the same as a parent teaching their child and testing them so that they can grow up knowing right from wrong, that is the same with God)

2.) These celebrities were also born wicked so that God can have his people expose them and the darkness of this world. He willingly let them be born wicked so he can set an example of good vs evil, there HAS to be evil in this world for a fair what? JUDGEMENT.

3.) If there weren't any wicked people except satan and his demons, then everybody would go to Gods kingdom, but WAIT- why doesn't everyone go? 2 reasons: 1.) They have free will and chose the other path and 2.) Because God already CHOSE his people, and to have a fair humble relationship, we can't just know this, accept him, and live a perfect life. Nope, we will be tested, we will go through hard times, but it's all worth it because as soon as you're rewarded by God, you'll instantly know that all the pain you've went through for and by God was worth it.

^That's a true relationship right there. Praise God!

So in conclusion, PLEASE, anyone reading this, there is no point of praying for the already condemned, for bts and the majority of other celebrities, and the majority of the government already failed, they failed from the beginning just like satan and his demons. No matter what they're doing right now, they already lost. This is also why you see celebrities talking about being crowned by their God aka satan.

No point in praying for the eternally damned, I'm sorry if this hurts but why have hope for those who lost already, you're just wasting your time obsessing over the thought of them being saved. God taught me this about 2 years ago, so this is him talking to you guys through me.

Wow u have some amazingly valid points here mimis. I wish I could address it all but its so hard to do that with my cellphone

The Bible and Qur'an as im sure u know are very similar. People often ask the stupid question, is there even a God if evil exists, they fundamentally cannot understand that man was given free will and ur free will is an exchange for either heaven or hell. This definitely makes me ask why do BTs Continue even though some eg, Tae looks extremely miserable. I think it goes deeper ofcourse(not making excuses for BTS btw im just speculating) like jimin is just someone totally lost who cannot be alone for even a minute(that to me indicates some seriously deep issues man wow) but in the end doing the right thing is most often the hardest and loneliest path, and u have to be tough!!!(eg in my own life right now I have almost no friends because ppl I called my friends have openly mocked me for all to see due to me believing Covid is a scam and that the NWO is real etc.) Like u know what man the eff up and be alone for the right thing.

Its true, would God even want the repentance of such evil beings like Bill Gates etc, however we are taught that u can turn to God and ask forgiveness at any point and turn ur life around(before the anti christ appears after which the doors of faith close)

But I think God would know who to reject.

I also come here for the interesting conversation I can just say im so glad we and some of the rest of us here broke the spell of BTS(look I can Still watch a video here and there) however that bewitching is gone.

Guys I once again came across some HECTIC shit. A lady about 40 yrs old uploaded her new apartment to a bts fan page and her apartment is like a shrine to bts!!!! I know this happens, for eg adults have only hello kitty themed everything in their lives. But I mean wow. This person has cardboard cut outs of members in the corner, framed individual pics of the guys on the mantle, an entire wall dedicated to framed group photos like WTF

we should be eternally grateful to God we were guided out of insanity like that.

Last edited:
Just another interesting point, God speaks about those who will abide in Hell Forever. and iv often asked myself well why forever why not for eg a thousand years and then just delete their souls into non existence. Well in the Quraan we are told its because if God left these people to be, they would continue to comit their evil deeds forever, hence they will be thrown into the fires of hell forever because that is what is fair. Its hectic. Scary. I do believe some celebs can still repent. Yeah some are still serving the Satanic agenda, however doesn't mean they cant turn it around. However as Little Lady I think says, some people are just wicked wicked wicked and there is no hope. Those people operating their evil satanic crimes down underground in deep underground military bases for eg. Can there even be hope for them. They are the worst of the worst