BTS discussion thread

Door

Rookie
(Not really Bts related) I stumbled upon this interview (BTS World was already out) and noticed something interesting:EJ0JhAfUwAESjWNN.jpg
EJ0JhAfUwAESjWN — копия.jpg
Yoongi says he wants to collab with Paul McCartney. I wasn't expecting that. Why him? Out of all the people. I used to wonder what it would be like if Yoongi collabed with other famous and talented artists, for example Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran). Now that would be quite a collab, and they would probably get along well, as their personalities (or at least what I've seen of Yoongi) and sense of humor are very similar. But putting that aside, Bts have already been compared to The Beatles. Maybe he said it to reinforce the association?

I dont know if anyone here is interested in this, but I find this story fascinating and maybe someone else will.
Paul McCartney has quite an interesting conspiracy query surrounding him. He got arrested in Japan in 1980 for marijuana and his fingerprints didnt match. It's alleged that the real Paul died Sep 11 1966. His height, eye color, ear shape are also different. After 1966 the Beatles stopped touring and focused exclusively on record production. Some theorize that he was still teaching himself to play guitar left-handed, but during sessions still played right-handed, so that's why they couldn't tour.
The Beatles were a very popular boyband whose songs were about love, but starting from their Sgt. Pepper album their music drastically changed, coming up with songs like Lucy in the sky with diamons. Some theorize that the real Paul didn't want anything to do with it, so he left, or was killed.
Also I can't verify this but Ringo Starr said he was the last surviving Beatle and I've also heard people say that John Lennon and George Harrison would call Paul "Faul" a.k.a. "Fake Paul".
There's this one interesting interview where "Paul" is talking on the topic, and it's truly fascinating:
Interview: At the end of the 60s is when the rumor of Paul McCartney being dead started. They did a cover for the album Abbey Road (on which "Paul" is barefoot), Paul says he came wearing flipflops, but it was "so hot, that I kicked them off and walked across barefooted". Why would you walk on hot concrete barefooted? You'll burn your feet. "...and that started some rumor that because he was barefooted he's dead. I couldnt see the connection."
I dont know if this is relevant, but why is he saying "he" about himself? And after this the crowd laughs, as this is portrayed as so ridiculous. After that "Paul" added "scorched feet", so he knew what he was saying didnt make sense. Almost as if to see, will the audience even notice anything?
After that "Paul" said "but it was strange, because after that people started looking at me.. is it him? or a very good double?" and after David Letterman (interviewer) says "that was the idea, that was the other part of it, that there was a guy who looked like you taking your place" and Paul answers "well, this is him" pointing at himself. Audience laughs.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
(Not really Beetees related) I stumbled upon this interview (BT$ World was already out) and noticed something interesting:View attachment 34273
View attachment 34274
YG says he wants to collab with Paul McCartney. I wasn't expecting that. Why him? Out of all the people. I used to wonder what it would be like if YG collabed with other famous and talented artists, for example Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran). Now that would be quite a collab, and they would probably get along well, as their personalities (or at least what I've seen of YG) and sense of humor are very similar. But putting that aside, Beetees have already been compared to The Beatles. Maybe he said it to reinforce the association?

I dont know if anyone here is interested in this, but I find this story fascinating and maybe someone else will.
Paul McCartney has quite an interesting conspiracy query surrounding him. He got arrested in Japan in 1980 for marijuana and his fingerprints didnt match. It's alleged that the real Paul died Sep 11 1966. His height, eye color, ear shape are also different. After 1966 the Beatles stopped touring and focused exclusively on record production. Some theorize that he was still teaching himself to play guitar left-handed, but during sessions still played right-handed, so that's why they couldn't tour.
The Beatles were a very popular boyband whose songs were about love, but starting from their Sgt. Pepper album their music drastically changed, coming up with songs like Lucy in the sky with diamons. Some theorize that the real Paul didn't want anything to do with it, so he left, or was killed.
Also I can't verify this but Ringo Starr said he was the last surviving Beatle and I've also heard people say that John Lennon and George Harrison would call Paul "Faul" a.k.a. "Fake Paul".
There's this one interesting interview where "Paul" is talking on the topic, and it's truly fascinating:
Interview: At the end of the 60s is when the rumor of Paul McCartney being dead started. They did a cover for the album Abbey Road (on which "Paul" is barefoot), Paul says he came wearing flipflops, but it was "so hot, that I kicked them off and walked across barefooted". Why would you walk on hot concrete barefooted? You'll burn your feet. "...and that started some rumor that because he was barefooted he's dead. I couldnt see the connection."
I dont know if this is relevant, but why is he saying "he" about himself? And after this the crowd laughs, as this is portrayed as so ridiculous. After that "Paul" added "scorched feet", so he knew what he was saying didnt make sense. Almost as if to see, will the audience even notice anything?
After that "Paul" said "but it was strange, because after that people started looking at me.. is it him? or a very good double?" and after David Letterman (interviewer) says "that was the idea, that was the other part of it, that there was a guy who looked like you taking your place" and Paul answers "well, this is him" pointing at himself. Audience laughs.
Could you send in more pictures of each member during this interview.

Thats rather odd....do you think suga has been replaced.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
I share the same thoughts, now that you're mentioning. No, it's not ageism. Bare in mind, that 7 years ago he was a 20 y old dude, hanging out and spending time with a 13 y old, a 15 y old, 16 and 17. That's not just weird. It's abnormal. Again. It's like babysitting. Except instead of babysitting, you abuse and "bond" with those children.
Once again I'd have to say, I wouldn't let my children, or brothers to hang out with older dudes at that age.
I wouldn't put a band together with such a huge age gasp. It would make ME feel uncomfortable.
Its kind of like TxT, s00bin is like 20 and the youngest is 17, although the age gap is more closer, its kind of weird when groups have members around the same age and then there's that one member who is like 3-5+ years older.

J.Gloria

Rookie
Ww
Yes!! You hit the nail!! They are trapped, like all celebrities, bloodliner, royals or elitist all of them are trapped. It's a world you do not want to enter, ever. Once you are in there that's it. Once you have achieved a certain status that's it for you and your offsprings . Glamoourised modern slavery to control and manipulate the mass for a the NWO.

My honest theory about TH is that he is the real one. The one that is trying to escape this world because he has a pure heart. You have to remember that not all Celebrities are evil. Many have come forward to warn us and died because of that. The one you least suspect is the one that is truly evil. They smile, they say the right words, they never do wrong, they look and behave harmless. It's because they know the rules and obey every single of them because the want to belong in that world for as long as possible and want to avoid problems or worst being killed (suiced). Remember Satan used to be an angel but he tried to become God. You have to ask yourself why do I hate this person, what are my believes and value and why do I despite him?
No offense but why would you even come up with something like that..........There is no real one.....I'm JK biased and even though he acts all innocent, I still think he's fake

Princessssss

Established
The Beatles were an Illuminati and globalists puppies. Just take a look at Imagine, the lyrics.

I personally like full images. Otherwise I would have to clic on each one individually.

Notice the constant propaganda of romanticizing “pain”, sufferance ,always talking about “hardship” and “how hard” they worked.
No doubt about their hours of training but it wasn’t and it isn’t REAL work.
It’s a hobby with no expectation of reaching quality. They’re doing playback and only Jimin and Hobi can dance. They had fun while torturing themselves in order to have more fun.
They wouldn’t have done anything if it were to be about learning an instrument, or becoming a history teacher.
They lived all those years as if they were in an intense summer camp full with games, dancing and hobbies.
Most of their time was lost on hours of makeup and reality shows.
They are grown ups with no profession. If by the age of 20 you’re being asked what you want to do and you still don’t have a clue about what profession you want to excel in, no intellectual means or some sort of experience, no money in the world will help you. Jungkook is 22, Jin 27. They still don’t know what to do with their lives.
Jin will be over 30 when he gets off army.

The least cringy answers were Hobi’s.
At least Yoongi is aware that he can only work with music
Jimin wants to still be cool in 5 years. At over 30 he wants to be cool.
Taehyung at 24 doesn’t know what he will be doing at 29, what profession he will have. His answers sound like he repeated over and over again to memorize some bullshit answers.
Jungkook’s answers sound less memorized but weird.
One Eyed Namjoon sounds sooo full of shit, it was kinda of amusing. Love yourself. Yeah. Boy. You are one to give that advice!
I agree , however there are a lott of people at 20 in college/uni or even older who struggle with what they really want for their career . making steps and discovering oneself is everyone should do . The members often say that they wish to study but they dont like studying or something , education system in sk is very different , like it is toouugghh . Not that idol life is any better .But I guess from both sides that the grass looks greener on the other side. If korean parents are finr with letting their child study 16 hours a day from a young age to get in a good uni to get a good job wich results in better life and love life , it’s logical that they are fine with their child going after idol life wich results in possibly making big money and a good social status no matter how hard it is . Most trainies are young and when you are young its difficult to really know what you want. But after 12 years max training and debuting there’s no way back , no degree no other profession. Idk if its really that bad tho they can just stay in the entertainment industry if they want to become something else like an actor /model do variety shows . Their fame and name is all that matters than I guess .

Bubble_tea

Established
They were on the Late Night Show again and performed "Boy with L0ve". Why did they choose to dance to their past song instead of their new one? Also, Jamal made a heart shape with his hands and this super creepy host, who calls himself Papa Mochi, reacted to him by making the same heart with his hands as a response.

Additionally, this director/exec producer tweeted this

To which J@mes Corden replied

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
They were on the Late Night Show again and performed "Boy with L0ve". Why did they choose to dance to their past song instead of their new one? Also, Jamal made a heart shape with his hands and this super creepy host, who calls himself Papa Mochi, reacted to him by making the same heart with his hands as a response.

Additionally, this director/exec producer tweeted this

To which J@mes Corden replied

jamal, you got a big storm coming.

storms of creeps ofc.

lauren_xox

Rookie
That's WOW. I didn't know all that, talking about BigHit being like no other companies my ass..
What did Iron said about p***philia and BigHit?

It's incredible how absolutely noone gets involved. Alright, the government looses billions if they cut the "idol" program loose. But don't they have children protective services there?
Those children as young as 10, when they start, they are basically working for the 3 companies. They might get some sort of training, but the training that they are doing, is a work-product belonging to the labels/companies who are making money out of their "training". That's child labour. They are forced into keeping unhealthy diets (this alone breaks so many laws), are being physically and verbally abused, etc.
That's the only reason America or Europe can't come with a similar project. They would break multiple governmental and federal laws. Still. The asian countries where the "idol" shit is hip, must have some sort of child protective services. Or not??

Have you seen many successful stories where anyone was able to win over the companies? I know of maybe 2?? And it only involves being able to let go of the contract, when they had those 10-13 year contracts.
There is again the question of legality, since a contract is not legal if terms of the contract are violating human rights.
I would say - making it a requirement to follow diets, getting plastic surgery, sleeping with other people, being beaten, forced to train for hours until one faints, humiliation, dying hair against one wishes - would count as human rights violation.
Still, most of the people under contract got their lawsuits rejected by the court. I've seen multiple videos on YouTube mentioning some of them. It's not just one.
Dude child protective services even in the US and Europe are ineffective against abuse. My country's version of CPS got involved in my case because of my mom when I was younger and I got a social worker. Yet, after I moved out the house, my mother got a job as a social worker dealing with vulnerable children lmao. And I don't live in some backwater Central European country either. I live in an OECD country that's a part of G7. They don't give a shit anywhere in the world about kids. CPS doesn't stop abuse in America because we can see the fruits of that labour in the form of American popstars who struggle with past childhood abuse, so they sure as hell won't stop it in Korea. CPS are government agencies. And as long as the government is involved in the lucrative idol industry (which it is, I posted a reply to someone a while ago about how entertainment was one of the main spheres in the triad of influence and control in Korea), things won't change for a while till there's grassroots change by SK people against the industry.

On the Iron thing, most of them were underage when they were under Bighit which makes it disturbing. A while ago back in ~2018 we were talking on the thread about him accusing the execs at Bighit (I think it was in a song, can't remember for the life of me) of demanding sexual favours. I'm an old member of this thread and back then I was mainly reading and not interacting so I'm not sure the page number.

lauren_xox

Rookie
Of course, but the normal 20 y old is forced to having finding it out. As soon as possible. BTS don't.
The normal 20y old also goes to school and finishes school. I understand, that they all went to that school, but that's not a real school and they couldn't have attend it. Not on a regular basis.
One year ago in a vlive, Jungkook said he failed school and didn't finished. Namjoon intervened trying to save the situation by saying - you can always make up and study at a later time, Jungkook almost interrupted him by saying - nono, he doesn't want to study.

Obviously they will do whatever Bang Si-Hyuk will make them do, but if they make so little money now (they generate billions yearly, yet only have a reportedly 8-10 millions each), they will be getting very little money after BTS.
Yoongi and Namjoon will be able to produce for other people, Jin has his dad and owns a restaurant, Hobi could become a dance instructor, Jimin will hook up with a rich dude, or a rich girl who will be desperate enough to hide his homosexuality, Jungkook- Bang's banging tool will be the only one that will continue as a solo and Taehyung..if he doesn't stop with his desperation of being liked and loved and his pedophiliac instincts, will end up not so well. He is the only one were my feelings are that either he leaves them all, or he will end up the worse.
Taehyung will go into acting. He has way too many connections and "friends" in high places in the SK entertainment industry to just drop off like that

Bubble_tea

Established

This art project is called "Butterfly" (mk ultra) . Sug@'s photo has those obvious satanic signs in the background and the route 66 logo. They aren't hiding it at all, it's just that people don't want to listen. Someone pointed out their satanic references, in the comments. Also, Jin wears badges that are related with the masonic floor and the Star of David. There is a smiley face next to J00n which is a p*dophile symbol. I am so disappointed, especially with Sug@, cause he was my bias and I regarded him as the only idol who was truly genuine and had no fear of expressing himself. He also had a real passion in music/rapping and I believe that he hated being in a "flowery" pop band, especially now that their concepts are leaning toward a softer sound. So, what happened to him? I can't see him enjoying their current genre, yet he keeps on putting up a false image, pretending to be someone he is not. I know he is greedy and has never hided it but he really wanted to be taken seriously as an artist - more than anyone else among them- but he literally sacrificed his passion, for some easy money, I don't get him. What do you guys think about him? I am very confused with his behavior.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I am so disappointed, especially with Sug@, cause he was my bias and I regarded him as the only idol who was truly genuine and had no fear of expressing himself. He also had a real passion in music/rapping and I believe that he hated being in a "flowery" pop band, especially now that their concepts are leaning toward a softer sound. So, what happened to him? I can't see him enjoying their current genre, yet he keeps on putting up a false image, pretending to be someone he is not. I know he is greedy and has never hided it but he really wanted to be taken seriously as an artist - more than anyone else among them- but he literally sacrificed his passion, for some easy money, I don't get him. What do you guys think about him? I am very confused with his behavior.
I posted about Benzino a few pages ago
He made it clear that in order to debut in BT$ you had to do whatever Bang PD tells you, including having plastic surgery

For me, both RM and SG sold out long ago
Maybe for RM was easier but if you look at SG current looks, he is playing the game just like the others
SG is very greedy in all his songs he always talked about money, wanting the fame, bragging about billboard

I think his love for fame is bigger than his love for music

cadiz

Star

This comment says it all, I'm so glad that more people are finally waking up to the truth.
very true. I noticed this especially with RM

The first time they went to grammys he went on stage and said " thank you to our fans to make our wish come true, and we will be back"
it was very out of place because they were presenting an award for other person

and with their recent tweets about concerts is the same "I want concert", "I want grammy nomination", "I want this and that"
But I think it has to do with the law of atraction too...speaking it into existence

lauren_xox

Rookie
I am so sorry for the events the occurred in your life, I can't even begin to imagine what you must have gone through and the wounds that have been left.

You are right, I am retracting my previous statement. If I think even about recent events - England is now forcing not just homosexual sexual education on children, as a transformation tool into becoming gay, but worse, "transsexual" sex education, although it's a whole bullshit calling it transsexual. It's gender dysphoria, a mental disease. So they are manipulating children into becoming mentally disabled and encouraging them into early sexual activities. The government. Same in the US.

Regarding Iron, I have searched on the internet, admittedly not for a long time, couldn't find anything. I believe it fully, this is only to show how things get scraped from the internet.
I did found people remembering his interview on allkpop, posting no 167
The member points out to the fact that all of them had surgery, with the possible exception of Taehyung, which is obvious just a case of the ugly duck turned pretty. It happens very often with boys, very often vice versa as well. I kinda have the feeling that Bang PD let Taehyung on purpose without plastic surgery probably he thought he would get uglier.
No don't feel sorry. I'm fine. I've already gotten past it. When I recount these events from my past it's not out of sadness or to garner pity. I've worked through it so I only use it for context. The fact I can talk about it so frankly on here means the wounds have healed. But thanks for the kindness.

Also the current events in the UK make me so freaking mad. I suggest anyone who wants to know more about trans stuff following a youtuber called "Blaire White". I'm tired of the trans community trying to push the false narrative of "gender euphoria" which is basically just being a tomboy/girly-guy. Gender euphoria is not a medical concept, it's just a concept created to push an agenda and spare people's feelings. It's bullshit. And now they're also encouraging young kids to get transitions instead of waiting it out to see if it's just a phase or them confusing liking opposite sex things with being a different gender. Children shouldn't be making decisions at that age. My opinion is that you absolutely should not undergo transitions if you are not feeling gender DYsphoria and I feel like every person and child who claims to be trans should get a brain scan to affirm this (to protect the kids with psycho parents mainly, but I'd rather kids just be banned completely from being allowed to transition). Because even neuroscientists have noticed differences in the brains of trans people and non-trans which just proves that it's a mental issue, the same way people with depression, autism, schizophrenia, etc have different brains than neurotypical brains. There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling transgenderism a mental disorder but people don't want to because it doesn't sound PC enough. I was talking to someone online who suffers gender dysphoria and they said it's like having a tic (is that how you spell it? like tourettes syndrome basically). Like a nagging, unshakeable feeling everytime you look in a mirror that something is wrong, paired with extreme dysphoria. I'm sorry but if that isn't the definition mental illness, I don't know wtf is. rant over, lol.

I really wish I could go back and find the Iron posts on this forum. Do any OGs know roughly which page? There's too many :( I might end up rereading the entire thread over next month anyways, I'll try find it then

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
No don't feel sorry. I'm fine. I've already gotten past it. When I recount these events from my past it's not out of sadness or to garner pity. I've worked through it so I only use it for context. The fact I can talk about it so frankly on here means the wounds have healed. But thanks for the kindness.

Also the current events in the UK make me so freaking mad. I suggest anyone who wants to know more about trans stuff following a youtuber called "Blaire White". I'm tired of the trans community trying to push the false narrative of "gender euphoria" which is basically just being a tomboy/girly-guy. Gender euphoria is not a medical concept, it's just a concept created to push an agenda and spare people's feelings. It's bullshit. And now they're also encouraging young kids to get transitions instead of waiting it out to see if it's just a phase or them confusing liking opposite sex things with being a different gender. Children shouldn't be making decisions at that age. My opinion is that you absolutely should not undergo transitions if you are not feeling gender DYsphoria and I feel like every person and child who claims to be trans should get a brain scan to affirm this (to protect the kids with psycho parents mainly, but I'd rather kids just be banned completely from being allowed to transition). Because even neuroscientists have noticed differences in the brains of trans people and non-trans which just proves that it's a mental issue, the same way people with depression, autism, schizophrenia, etc have different brains than neurotypical brains. There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling transgenderism a mental disorder but people don't want to because it doesn't sound PC enough. I was talking to someone online who suffers gender dysphoria and they said it's like having a tic (is that how you spell it? like tourettes syndrome basically). Like a nagging, unshakeable feeling everytime you look in a mirror that something is wrong, paired with extreme dysphoria. I'm sorry but if that isn't the definition mental illness, I don't know wtf is. rant over, lol.

I really wish I could go back and find the Iron posts on this forum. Do any OGs know roughly which page? There's too many :( I might end up rereading the entire thread over next month anyways, I'll try find it then
gosh i totally forgot which page, but for all i know is that he could be one of RM's underground rapper friends who got invited to join bigshit along with him, basically RM had an underground rapper group (i think it consists 4 or 5 members?) and they got invited by bang to join bigshit, but most of them disagree, leaving only RM to accept bang's offer maybe Iron was one of them. or he could accepted bang's offer and is the rumoured 8th member of btshit, but left during trainees because of the rules and contracts, he didnt sign that contract for a reason, and we all know why.

theres also this other guy who also had the same issue, i forgot his name but he made a diss track about bigshit and RM (im not sure about the RM diss track, my memories sometimes are not reliable haha) and i forgot the guy's name.

is anyone ever gonna mention supr3me boy? he was literally in ever song btshit composed but now he is gone? we dont see his name writing and composing the song everywhere, whatever happened to him? for all i know, he is the 8th member of btshit.

Bubble_tea

Established
I posted about Benzino a few pages ago
He made it clear that in order to debut in BT$ you had to do whatever Bang PD tells you, including having plastic surgery

For me, both RM and SG sold out long ago
Maybe for RM was easier but if you look at SG current looks, he is playing the game just like the others
SG is very greedy in all his songs he always talked about money, wanting the fame, bragging about billboard

I think his love for fame is bigger than his love for music
Yeah, you are completely right, Sug@ was very upfront with his love for money,it's just I tend to think that if he could become rich while going the underground route, he would have done it instead of putting up with this fake persona and being part of a group that goes against his "morality" in terms of music. I don't understand his current role in the band when it comes to the dark occult, it seems like Vee is in the high ranks, J00n follows next but where does he stand himself? In the new mv he is being portrayed as a satanic leader, I believe that he is pretty materialistic, shallow and non-spiritual so he maybe obeys the rules just for the money as you mentioned, unlike Vee and J00n who seem to really be under the misconception that they are on their way to some sort of spiritual ascension in the meantime.

gosh i totally forgot which page, but for all i know is that he could be one of RM's underground rapper friends who got invited to join bigshit along with him, basically RM had an underground rapper group (i think it consists 4 or 5 members?) and they got invited by bang to join bigshit, but most of them disagree, leaving only RM to accept bang's offer maybe Iron was one of them. or he could accepted bang's offer and is the rumoured 8th member of btshit, but left during trainees because of the rules and contracts, he didnt sign that contract for a reason, and we all know why.

theres also this other guy who also had the same issue, i forgot his name but he made a diss track about bigshit and RM (im not sure about the RM diss track, my memories sometimes are not reliable haha) and i forgot the guy's name.

is anyone ever gonna mention supr3me boy? he was literally in ever song btshit composed but now he is gone? we dont see his name writing and composing the song everywhere, whatever happened to him? for all i know, he is the 8th member of btshit.
That group of their friends is way too problematic. They were involved in drug scandals, not to mention that it was revealed that Iron beat up his girlfriend. Also, Supr3me Boi took part in a song by another member of the group that basically was a r*pe fantasy. These people hang out with Bt€ and that contradicts their contrived persona.In my country there is a saying that goes" Show me your friends so that I can tell you who you really are". This is not a good look for them but it goes to show you how much fans can overlook in order to keep safe the image they have of them on their minds.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established

I really like Blaire White, she makes so many points!! I hate when people mistake social constructed behaviors with being trans. All people have a feminine and a masculine side. Those in power strive to confuse kids that don't specifically fall under a stereotypical boys=blue girls=pink category that are, in fact, trans. Sadly, this thing has also affected many women globally, due to misogynism and patriarchy. Many of them want to discard any sign of their femininity bc they unconsciously believe that this is the only way for them to be respected and recognized as a human being, there are many articles about this issue,so I believe that it's not only a medical condition but a psychological condition too, at least in some cases.
I know the channel. But still...it’s a mental disease. Being used as a currency to dig deeper into the homosexual and pedophiliac agenda.
A mental disease affecting gay people, which very often is romanticized.
First step into recovery- admitting that you have an issue. When you know that you are suffering from gender dysphoria, you know that it’s not real, you understand the problematic. You want to get better. By transforming yourself, even with “only” surgical procedures not affecting genitalia, taking hormones and all sorts of medicine, it’s not a progress. It’s doing more harm to the condition while the government, doctors, Pharma Companies are making millions.
People like BTS are promoting all of that. Wearing woman’s clothing, make up, getting waves, girly hairstyle. Just a little example. This whole - no more genders, no age limit to sexual contact.
An invitation to lots of bad and perverted things starting now as young as 3.
The thing is that many trans people aren't even gay to begin with, that is what baffles me. Also, the majority of gay people hate in reality that trans people are being included in their community because their beliefs are, many times, contradictory. They also made the community to be all about themselves now . I have plenty of friends who are gay and even though I'm straight, I consider myself bi-romantic, so I am kinda associated with the gay community in a way. Tbh, I sometimes feel sorry for the trans people as I presume that they know about all the possible implications - and studies have shown that that excessive amount of hormones can result in serious illnesses in the long run- but because of their mental condition, they are willing to put their health at great risk.

Last edited: