BTS discussion thread

ggukmin_

Was it hard to write a single alphabet '' V ''?
And j1min is with ye0ntan.. Who is basically V' s puppy.. Weirdddd

Dev1l is no body's friend .. If they made V do a sacrifice .. Then they are obviously going to finish him off.. As he knows their secrets...
Maybe on the day of jjongs death.. The next victim was already chosen... Who posted a pic 4 hours earlier with a puppy named as coal briquettes(talking about V) ...
Not jumping to conclusions .. Just an assumption ..

And j1mins hand writing is beautiful...
I think it was around May of 2019 I had a dream of v getting shot , but the weird part is that the members were there with him, I don't really remember much about my dream but it was really weird, I don't know if it means anything but I got really scared thinking that something actually happened to him that I even went to twitter to see if he was alive.

kuningnanaas

Rookie
Lately, I'm so into boyband shipping :'( but I actually, I don't like member shipping, cause it seems like I support "rainbow" community. But, I wanna seek for real of them. Doesn't taejin seem real for you guys? :' please answer me. I don't want to drawn more.

Princessssss

Established
I've seen so many drawings of fans depicting real sexual acts of all sort between TH and JK, they were so explicit that I couldn't believe my eyes. From accounts of girls between 14-16. That's how this gay propaganda, p***philia and early sexualization works. Troy Silvan it's another good example of that. With his videos alluding to a bunch of homosexual sexual acts, his videos aren't even R-rated.
It's shocking to see what this world has become.
They push and force young people through manipulation and manipulation of the state by punishing everyone who complains about the sexual/homosexual content either with getting them fired from their jobs and those people loosing their income (best case scenario) or jail sentence.

Those girls are so crazy, they don't even understand the extent of it.
Their "fans" are young people with no purpose in life, finding one in their obsessive behavior giving them a false sense of happiness or meaning in their every day tasks. They don't actually cheer at the possibility of them being gay. They don't even understand the extent of it, because a gay guy/men, in all the experience I had and testimonials, they hate women. They are afraid of women's bodies, existence, they hate women because they see in them the "evil" that is taking their men away.
Those girls simply see 7 "cute" guys ( because rarely girls between 14-18 would want a bearded hairy Metallica guy) together, their hormones explode whenever the boys engage in acts involving touching, hugging, etc, because their brain automatically forms some sort of imaginary reflection of their own existence involved in that touching. Their brain tricks them into unconsciously thinking that JM touching JK or TH is actually JM touching them. Since there is no girl involved, the element of jealousy is not existent.
Which is why they react so extremely aggressive whenever they even see a girl who's not a lesbian near the members. Because all this time, all those hugs between the members, the inappropriate touching, sleeping together, feeds their imagination of them being somehow involved with the members in that moment.
At the same time, the fans begin to embrace homosexuality as some sort of ultimate chance for some imaginary possessive relation. Because as long as the boys are gay (whatever the fans believe it means), the fans live with this notion that THEY will be the only girls that the boys will be involved with. Ever.
The issues here and why they don't come out as gay, if the one or the other should be gay:
1) They would loose an extreme amount of fans.
Even if those girls cheer and say how cute and make all those drawings, if they were to come out as gay, they would loose appeal and interest;
2) They would loose credibility.
They are already nothing but a constant gay propaganda band. Preaching all the Love Yourself bullshit. Love Yourself but you're hiding that you are gay?
3) They would become the ultimate cliché.
If you go through their videos, appearances, videos, all the Run Bts, Bomb, etc...they do nothing but gaying on each other. That's the term. You take who they are in terms of fame, you have millions of pictures and videos with 7 guys gaying on each other.
I agree , you worded it perfect , the whole gay shipping and gay behaviour is a wel known thing in the kpop industry. Al those weird kissing games and touching inapropiated is something the boys have to do ..

Princessssss

Established
View attachment 34094

If you watch Jinkook videos you see Jin telling Jk any chance he gets "I did so much for you " "you owe me" "stay loyal to me"
In bon voyage 4 Jk was like a lost puppy following his orders around.
Jk helped jin cook fish. However when they only praised Jin and when tae ate he said it was good ,Jin told him "it's an honor for me that you ate my food"
View attachment 34095
View attachment 34096View attachment 34097View attachment 34098
View attachment 34099

Unfortunately it's real... I really did my own research... many things were weird....

Dont be fooled by Jin he's very very very rich. And money rules it all.

Korea is a classist society his family is high class.
View attachment 34100View attachment 34101View attachment 34102

Watch Jk coming of age ceremony....
Watch festa 2014... when J1n complains as to why Jk is still underage and Jk tells him "hyung soon I'll be of age..."
Watch how J1n looks at Jk when jk is too close with J1min one look and Jk falls in line.
Her account is reported , smh can’t nobody have anything to say whats wrong with these fans. As soon as they see someone saying something about these boys the make it a whole damm mission to report delete block . sad

cadiz

Star
I've seen so many drawings of fans depicting real sexual acts of all sort between TH and JK, they were so explicit that I couldn't believe my eyes. From accounts of girls between 14-16. That's how this gay propaganda, p***philia and early sexualization works. Troy Silvan it's another good example of that. With his videos alluding to a bunch of homosexual sexual acts, his videos aren't even R-rated.
It's shocking to see what this world has become.
They push and force young people through manipulation and manipulation of the state by punishing everyone who complains about the sexual/homosexual content either with getting them fired from their jobs and those people loosing their income (best case scenario) or jail sentence.

Those girls are so crazy, they don't even understand the extent of it.
Their "fans" are young people with no purpose in life, finding one in their obsessive behavior giving them a false sense of happiness or meaning in their every day tasks. They don't actually cheer at the possibility of them being gay. They don't even understand the extent of it, because a gay guy/men, in all the experience I had and testimonials, they hate women. They are afraid of women's bodies, existence, they hate women because they see in them the "evil" that is taking their men away.
Those girls simply see 7 "cute" guys ( because rarely girls between 14-18 would want a bearded hairy Metallica guy) together, their hormones explode whenever the boys engage in acts involving touching, hugging, etc, because their brain automatically forms some sort of imaginary reflection of their own existence involved in that touching. Their brain tricks them into unconsciously thinking that JM touching JK or TH is actually JM touching them. Since there is no girl involved, the element of jealousy is not existent.
Which is why they react so extremely aggressive whenever they even see a girl who's not a lesbian near the members. Because all this time, all those hugs between the members, the inappropriate touching, sleeping together, feeds their imagination of them being somehow involved with the members in that moment.
At the same time, the fans begin to embrace homosexuality as some sort of ultimate chance for some imaginary possessive relation. Because as long as the boys are gay (whatever the fans believe it means), the fans live with this notion that THEY will be the only girls that the boys will be involved with. Ever.
The issues here and why they don't come out as gay, if the one or the other should be gay:
1) They would loose an extreme amount of fans.
Even if those girls cheer and say how cute and make all those drawings, if they were to come out as gay, they would loose appeal and interest;
2) They would loose credibility.
They are already nothing but a constant gay propaganda band. Preaching all the Love Yourself bullshit. Love Yourself but you're hiding that you are gay?
3) They would become the ultimate cliché.
If you go through their videos, appearances, videos, all the Run Bts, Bomb, etc...they do nothing but gaying on each other. That's the term. You take who they are in terms of fame, you have millions of pictures and videos with 7 guys gaying on each other.
great post. you speak 100% truth
and this is the reason why kpop ships are promoted so much:

"their hormones explode whenever the boys engage in acts involving touching, hugging, etc, because their brain automatically forms some sort of imaginary reflection of their own existence involved in that touching. Their brain tricks them into unconsciously thinking that JM touching JK or TH is actually JM touching them. Since there is no girl involved, the element of jealousy is not existent.

the fans begin to embrace homosexuality as some sort of ultimate chance for some imaginary possessive relation. Because as long as the boys are gay (whatever the fans believe it means), the fans live with this notion that THEY will be the only girls that the boys will be involved with. Ever"

it's all about jealousy, all about no other women being important to BT$..the only woman they care about is Army

As you can see in the last page some people think this taejin ship is real, others think is taekook, jikook...whoever. is not relevant because you go on twitter and you find a million videos with "proof" because everything these guys do is feed the shipping fantasy. This is pretty much the reason why they have fans

shipping is a huge way to keep people interested. some shippers don't even like the music. they are just interested in the group because of the "gay couples" , in most cases fans think their OTP are living the ultimate love story and will eventually come out of the closet get married and live the perfect gay life (it's all fantasy world)

Last edited:
I got the vibes something was wrong with Vee when I saw that Jin argument. I felt like it was rude for him to step up and critisise his dancing, he gave me strict vibes.
He also shows it in that photo of him pointing at k00k. Rubbing his f33t on him that's over the top.
Jin is also a very well ped0 there's a video of him licking an ice cream then JM on V live and says turn off the cameras.

Maybe this presenter knows a lot more than all of us about the truth of him?

Interesting blog about the nth room theyre probably in!!::

One day I saw a real life room off the dark web it was the most horrifying thing, i couldn't sleep for days. Scary how many weird people there are in the world.

AndrAt3A

Established
Lately, I'm so into boyband shipping :'( but I actually, I don't like member shipping, cause it seems like I support "rainbow" community. But, I wanna seek for real of them. Doesn't taejin seem real for you guys? :' please answer me. I don't want to drawn more.
I made whole bts shipping thread. Please check it out and share some of your reasoning.

AndrAt3A

Established
Really

He used to take baths with Vee back in their trainee days.
There's a channel whose videos have been blocked that exposed JinKook how Jin would inappropriately touch Jk , fondle him , it was very well covered through playful banter.
During Vee osaka Vlive he goes to Jk room , Jk told him he was naked Ver entered nevertheless.
Jin was hiding in the bathroom, and Vee throughout the Vlive kept dropping hints. When Vee left you could hear how Jin yelled at Jk. Vee got flustered and ended the Vlive.
The very next day Jimin Jin tae and Jk did a Vlive together because Vee fucked up the night before. During that Vlive Jimin teased Jinkook , at some point Jin tells jk to pass him something and jk said he wont. However jin told him "it's okay am content with your love, stay loyal to me and be grateful"

Grateful for what you SICK FUCK ?

He keeps guilt tripping him mocking him belittling him... new years eve Vlive how Jk was sat on the ground howd they keep messing with his hair , and how Jin was mercilessly belittling him. They all mocked the fact that Jk didnt drop his mixtape and that he did not achieve anything.

About taehyung for a time I was sure RM was his handler the way Jin was Jk handler/master however. It seems tae outdone them all...

Here is the testimony Jin/RM bowing and kissing his hand as if he was some royalty.

View attachment 34139View attachment 34140
In this video all of the members kissed Vee somewhere... there was a premise of either giving a compliment or kissing the person sitting down. When it was Vees turn all the members decided to kiss him instead, while with the others they gave compliments. Sug4 actually went twice and kissed him while JK kissed him on the cheek and vise versa. 6461939b-9c34-4bd8-9612-b9b4fe513ab6.jpgbe269aee-c74f-4c3b-953d-28f7fe61fafa.jpgIMG_20200328_151008.jpgIMG_20200328_151005.jpg

cadiz

Star
I mean even in the 60s maclennon ( McCartney/Lennon) was a huge ship lmao. Mike Jagger and Keith xD
Yes, is a big part of boyband fame, look at one direction and the larry ship
it's the same formula all the time
But in BT$ case is worse because fans only see them act "romantic" with their fellow bandmate

BT$ almost never have a female interest in the videos . Halsey was used as a friend but that was it
Can you imagine BT$ doing this type of concept?

BT$ act romantic with each other during concerts and shows. That's their main theme