BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran
Exactly my thoughts. Disgusting.
Is there any moment on camera where they sit and act at least normal? One time without those kind of interactions.
I guess kookie doing striptease in the front of the camera while children are watching is once again a little step pushing boundaries further and further.
Like - they could have cut the scene out.
The same with jimin, running around shirtless like a little child

taepeach

Veteran
YIKES...........

YIKES..........................

YIKES..............................
this sudden attack they have on the underaged armys is just getting more and more obvious. its like he's displaying the nth room behaviors that go on there. And the way he psychotically creepily smirks and giggles acting all dumb and oblivious to the situation is so damn highly disturbing!! o_O o_O i honestly pray for armys commenting under the post, i cant believe they actually enjoyed seeing that.....

Jimin really said:
f780f18df1f73dbbf5dee11babc39569.jpg

edit: oh yeah and that "bathroom break", that believable excuse to say just to leave the room and do god knows what

ALERT! ALERT! possible p*do ALERT! how is he getting away with this, how do fans not see the hidden meaning and intentions behind the words he uses :(:(:(

Ahhh yes your precious boys wouldnt do such thing! Its sooo unfair how everyone is questioning why bt$ arent talking about the nth room even though they currently are in korea! Everyone is so jealous and hateful to bt$ and always pressure bts to speak out on everything!! Pathetic. Why do they get defensive like wouldnt that make a big impact and awareness to the situation knowing how big bt$ are?? (although really like people have said earlier all these idols/celebrities getting exposed is just them telling on each other) Maybe they scared of bt$ reputation ruined.
Oh no! Nearly exposed!

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I just read an article about the recent scandal in Korea (the NTH chat room)
it's a group chat where they shared sexual videos of underage girls and other disturbing things

But look at this conversation between some members of the chat room:

NTH ROOM'S FEMALE CELEBRITY

Jo Joobin: I've uploaded the nudes of celebrity A. Please meet her in the paid room
User: Why are you revealing A?
JJB: Because I'm bored. For the longer version, meet me in the paid room
User: Are there any idols promoting right now among your slaves?
JJB: There is

User: What is in the 1.5M won room?
JJB: Things that are beyond your imagination. You will feel like you have entered a dream of the 4th dimension. If you come, I'll show you a celebrity
JJB: I hacked into celebrity (B)'s phone pretending to be an acquaintance. I'm texting because the first attempt failed.
JJB: The celebrity C's are up in the paid room
User: Is celebrity C some kind of slave? What's the content?
JJB: She's crying while doing XX
JJB: There are lots of celebrities molka, we ask their staffs while giving them money

so basically. what this confirms is that the staff are getting money while the celebs are used to film sex videos
You see how they are been called "slaves"

cadiz

Star
YIKES...........

this sudden attack they have on the underaged armys is just getting more and more obvious. its like he's displaying the nth room behaviors that go on there. And the way he psychotically creepily smirks and giggles acting all dumb and oblivious to the situation is so damn highly disturbing!! o_O o_O i honestly pray for armys commenting under the post, i cant believe they actually enjoyed seeing that.....

Jimin really said:
View attachment 34027

edit: oh yeah and that "bathroom break", that believable excuse to say just to leave the room and do god knows what

ALERT! ALERT! possible p*do ALERT! how is he getting away with this, how do fans not see the hidden meaning and intentions behind the words he uses :(:(:(

Ahhh yes your precious boys wouldnt do such thing! Its sooo unfair how everyone is questioning why bt$ arent talking about the nth room even though they currently are in korea! Everyone is so jealous and hateful to bt$ and always pressure bts to speak out on everything!! Pathetic. Why do they get defensive like wouldnt that make a big impact and awareness to the situation knowing how big bt$ are?? (although really like people have said earlier all these idols/celebrities getting exposed is just them telling on each other) Maybe they scared of bt$ reputation ruined.
Oh no! Nearly exposed!
yikes!! most of their fans are underage but look at his face :rolleyes: Very similar to TH, he enjoys the attention very much

And about the NTH room just check my latest post, big celebs and police officers are involved
Also:

as expected they were forced to postpone

YIKES...........

Jimin really said:
View attachment 34027

Oh no! Nearly exposed!
Like I said about tae, this guy is making me want to strangle him but he'd probably enjoy that with his pedo sexual demonic self. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with army? I feel like they lust more so than they love bts, because clearly the media is mostly covered with sexual type videos about them, but they wanna go ahead and say, "Oh, they're just so cute!!" No. bts probably knows that, and makes them lust after them more with spells and such- that's why tae and jm are always posting some kind of picture or video with sexual relations. I just can't believe how blind army is...they don't find drooling over grown men who act weirdly childish, and even act VERY sexual with underage girls suspicious?

And to be honest, during the NWO, do you think bts and other celebrities will reveal what they're in, in order to encourage people to be on their side? We already see them leading their fans astray with "going into a new world" after all.

Golden castle

Rookie
How do you think stalkers/sasaengs are getting access to BTS’s or other groups personal information? Or even get in their room? - Staff selling out those information. There was a video with a stalker saying and proving with pictures how she as others are buying those information and material from the staff.
The girls working for BTS as staff are as obsessed with them as the rest of the stalkers.

No one from nth will get exposed. BTS is not BTS. The members. BTS is Bang PD, the drugdealer of a cousin of his running Netmarble now who was washing money through his game center before, sponsors, the Gay Mafia, pedophiles needing BTS for their agenda. At the top - the government and the president.
They all are making trillions yearly from BTS. 7 puppets used for their sick agenda.

Simply the fact that none of them have aggressively, insistently and repeatedly asked for the names to be exposed says it all.

“Love my self./ Love yourself.”

Amen.

Bubble_tea

Established
YIKES...........

Jimin really said:
View attachment 34027

Oh no! Nearly exposed!
I noticed that during the latest show not only Jamal was acting like a child, but he kept demonstrating his feet all the time. The last clip of the first link was particularly disturbing as he was behaving like a child while showing both of his feet. I understand that they could be playing some kind of game, however, it was bizarre that they chose Jamal to constantly show off his feet given that he is a sex kitten for p*dos.

This show was almost about feet.

Also, could someone explain to me why "manly" grown men in WWE show such interest in them? Is it for clout or is there something more sinister behind this? Even Paulo Coelho has tweeted about them ffs (for the story, I never really liked him, he is so pretentious and mediocre as a writer imo)

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
How do you think stalkers/sasaengs are getting access to BTS’s or other groups personal information? Or even get in their room? - Staff selling out those information. There was a video with a stalker saying and proving with pictures how she as others are buying those information and material from the staff.
The girls working for BTS as staff are as obsessed with them as the rest of the stalkers.

No one from nth will get exposed. BTS is not BTS. The members. BTS is Bang PD, the drugdealer of a cousin of his running Netmarble now who was washing money through his game center before, sponsors, the Gay Mafia, pedophiles needing BTS for their agenda. At the top - the government and the president.
They all are making trillions yearly from BTS. 7 puppets used for their sick agenda.

Simply the fact that none of them have aggressively, insistently and repeatedly asked for the names to be exposed says it all.

“Love my self./ Love yourself.”
i wonder how they make people so obbssessed with them ...i mean look at halsey...
YIKES...........

Jimin really said:
View attachment 34027

Oh no! Nearly exposed!
I wonder how people are this brainwashed!!! Like daang.
..I mean they Look Innocent but i doesnt mean they arent doing something fishy. Sometime i womder how we actually got out of this cause that mindset is haaaard to leave.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I wouldn’t take Halsey as being brainwashed by them. Halsey is an industry plant, drug addicted and part of the gay agenda. Her lesbian videos aren’t artistically. Same as many other singers using this agenda. It’s just about promoting homosexuality. She’s part of the “team”.

In regards to BigHit and IPO:
https://www.google.de/amp/m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp?newsIdx=285984

Virus hit BTS, Hyundai Card's IPO plans | The Korea Times
Companies that were gearing up to hold initial public offerings (IPOs) this year are reassessing their options due to the turbulent local stock market which has been affected by a nosedive in the international oil price and the prolonged novel coronavirus situation here.

Hyundai Card, Big Hit Entertainment and Lotte Hotel are considering adjusting the dates of their firms' IPOs ― listings that were expected to vitalize this year's market.

Hyundai Card selected NH Investment & Securities and Citigroup Global Markets as its underwriters last November and had planned to discuss the time and procedure of the IPO as soon as they finished submitting documentation to investors.

However, the spread of the new coronavirus here has made the situation worse for card businesses. From February 1 to 23, the total amount of credit approved for personal credit cards plunged by 45 percent compared to the same period in the previous month.

It is unlikely that Hyundai Card will go public this year because the firm performed poorly in both January and February which will affect the initial offering price.

The situation is also rocky for Big Hit Entertainment, the label behind global K-pop group BTS.

Big Hit Entertainment's valuation in the IPO market was estimated to be between 2 trillion won and 4 trillion won after the entertainment company reported an operating profit of 97.5 billion won last year, which is more than YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainment combined.

The entertainment agency needs to go public this year if it wants to get a high initial offering price because the only way to get more money is if BTS becomes more popular than it is now.

Though not an impossible task, it is difficult for K-pop groups to maintain long-term popularity, especially when members are required to leave to complete their mandatory military service. BTS' oldest member, Jin, said that no details have been fixed but that he will fulfill his duty when the time comes, which will most likely be within a year.

To make the situation worse, Big Hit Entertainment has recently canceled four BTS concerts in Seoul amid the rapid spread of COVID-19 in the country. The group is scheduled to go on tour in the U.S., starting in Santa Clara, California in April but this could also be canceled due to the virus.

Cancelation of the tour would cause some financial damage to Big Hit Entertainment as concerts are a major source of income in the global entertainment industry.

"It is important that the novel coronavirus situation gets settled in April. We are witnessing more and more countries taking measures to ban people arriving from Korea or to quarantine them. Korean musicians cannot get quarantined for two weeks in other countries just to perform concerts for two days," said Park Jeong-yup, a researcher at Mirae Asset Daewoo.

An official at Big Hit Entertainment said nothing has been decided and she could not comment on the specifics of the company's IPO.

"We don't know if BTS will move forward with their plan for the U.S. tour. For now, we will have to monitor the coronavirus situation there before making a decision," the Big Hit Entertainment official said.

Hotel Lotte is also delaying their IPO plan. It was predicted that the hotel franchise would go public as soon as Lotte Group Chairman Shin Dong-bin quit his job as the chief executive officer of Hotel Lotte. This was seen as a move to reduce the risk of failure of the company's IPO that could be affected by assessments of the CEO's leadership and morality.

However, its duty free business, a major source of income, was struck hard by the virus in the first two months of this year and Hotel Lotte could postpone its IPO until next year.

———————
Off topic since I’m new here - I don’t seem to find the button for multiple quotes. I can only reply/insert one post of one member but not multiple quotes. If you guys could give me a hint..
Im confused is bighit going bankrupt? And so they are overworking bts for the IPO?

Sorayahhh

Rookie
I noticed that during the latest show not only Jamal was acting like a child, but he kept demonstrating his feet all the time. The last clip of the first link was particularly disturbing as he was behaving like a child while showing both of his feet. I understand that they could be playing some kind of game, however, it was bizarre that they chose Jamal to constantly show off his feet given that he is a sex kitten for p*dos.

Also, could someone explain to me why "manly" grown men in WWE show such interest in them? Is it for clout or is there something more sinister behind this? Even Paulo Coelho has tweeted about them ffs (for the story, I never really liked him, he is so pretentious and mediocre as a writer imo)

I really don't understand the feet hype, like bruh why does people even like feet.

Shadow

Rookie

Yes! I also noticed it's so weird. I mean no wonder JK got those socks. It was like a mocking of how often they run around. Like it feels like they never wear socks. The main ped0s I think are V, RM and Jimin. Another weird things is they're always holding babies teddies in every episode or they're wearing a frog or bear headband. It's stupid. A marketing projection.

The baby sound effects are marketing to get the viewer to have positive feelings for the view. The recent V LIVE was like watching a kids tea party

Bubble_tea

Established
I wouldn’t take Halsey as being brainwashed by them. Halsey is an industry plant, drug addicted and part of the gay agenda. Her lesbian videos aren’t artistically. Same as many other singers using this agenda. It’s just about promoting homosexuality. She’s part of the “team”.

In regards to BigHit and IPO:
https://www.google.de/amp/m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp?newsIdx=285984

Virus hit BTS, Hyundai Card's IPO plans | The Korea Times
Companies that were gearing up to hold initial public offerings (IPOs) this year are reassessing their options due to the turbulent local stock market which has been affected by a nosedive in the international oil price and the prolonged novel coronavirus situation here.

Hyundai Card, Big Hit Entertainment and Lotte Hotel are considering adjusting the dates of their firms' IPOs ― listings that were expected to vitalize this year's market.

Hyundai Card selected NH Investment & Securities and Citigroup Global Markets as its underwriters last November and had planned to discuss the time and procedure of the IPO as soon as they finished submitting documentation to investors.

However, the spread of the new coronavirus here has made the situation worse for card businesses. From February 1 to 23, the total amount of credit approved for personal credit cards plunged by 45 percent compared to the same period in the previous month.

It is unlikely that Hyundai Card will go public this year because the firm performed poorly in both January and February which will affect the initial offering price.

The situation is also rocky for Big Hit Entertainment, the label behind global K-pop group BTS.

Big Hit Entertainment's valuation in the IPO market was estimated to be between 2 trillion won and 4 trillion won after the entertainment company reported an operating profit of 97.5 billion won last year, which is more than YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainment combined.

The entertainment agency needs to go public this year if it wants to get a high initial offering price because the only way to get more money is if BTS becomes more popular than it is now.

Though not an impossible task, it is difficult for K-pop groups to maintain long-term popularity, especially when members are required to leave to complete their mandatory military service. BTS' oldest member, Jin, said that no details have been fixed but that he will fulfill his duty when the time comes, which will most likely be within a year.

To make the situation worse, Big Hit Entertainment has recently canceled four BTS concerts in Seoul amid the rapid spread of COVID-19 in the country. The group is scheduled to go on tour in the U.S., starting in Santa Clara, California in April but this could also be canceled due to the virus.

Cancelation of the tour would cause some financial damage to Big Hit Entertainment as concerts are a major source of income in the global entertainment industry.

"It is important that the novel coronavirus situation gets settled in April. We are witnessing more and more countries taking measures to ban people arriving from Korea or to quarantine them. Korean musicians cannot get quarantined for two weeks in other countries just to perform concerts for two days," said Park Jeong-yup, a researcher at Mirae Asset Daewoo.

An official at Big Hit Entertainment said nothing has been decided and she could not comment on the specifics of the company's IPO.

"We don't know if BTS will move forward with their plan for the U.S. tour. For now, we will have to monitor the coronavirus situation there before making a decision," the Big Hit Entertainment official said.

Hotel Lotte is also delaying their IPO plan. It was predicted that the hotel franchise would go public as soon as Lotte Group Chairman Shin Dong-bin quit his job as the chief executive officer of Hotel Lotte. This was seen as a move to reduce the risk of failure of the company's IPO that could be affected by assessments of the CEO's leadership and morality.

However, its duty free business, a major source of income, was struck hard by the virus in the first two months of this year and Hotel Lotte could postpone its IPO until next year.

———————
Off topic since I’m new here - I don’t seem to find the button for multiple quotes. I can only reply/insert one post of one member but not multiple quotes. If you guys could give me a hint..
Thank you so much for your great reviews! It really helped me to understand the situation better, so I guess that the rumor that has been flying around lately about their company having economic problems stands true. Also, in case you want to quote multiple members, you just finish typing out the first reply and then you go to the second post you want to quote on and press "reply" just like you did previously and it automatically allows you to respond to another member without doing anything else, I hope that helps~

I really don't understand the feet hype, like bruh why does people even like feet.
I totally agree! Personally, I am on the other end of the spectrum, I literally can't stand feet and I hate when people accidentally touch me with their feet even if they wear socks lol.
http://instagr.am/p/B-PcMMwAY6T/
SO regular People can not talk with him? This ain't it sir
Omg he is so elitist. I have witnessed several cases with Armyz declaring that they would talk and would get into friendships with fellow armyz only, (they even had fall outs with their irl friends over them) they also have internal conficts because some of them "dare" to be multifans and his behavior encourages them to be obsessed over Bt€ to the maximum. I would go as far as to say that this is applied on a bigger scale as well, not only they promote the herd mentality which deems outcasts and unwanted those who may have different opinions/don't blindingly follow, they create division too, they literally run a cult. This really reminds me of the one world one religion one.. (you name it) NWO doctrines,they are preparing the masses diligently to belong into the most dominant group, I don't know if I'm reaching, but I have thought about it in regard to stanning culture in general (but it is more evident with Bt€) , this thing has even replaced religion now.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Omg he is so elitist. I have witnessed several cases with Armyz declaring that they would talk and would get into friendships with fellow armyz only, (they even had fall outs with their irl friends over them) they also have internal conficts because some of them "dare" to be multifans and his behavior encourages them to be obsessed over Bt€ to the maximum. I would go as far as to say that this is applied on a bigger scale as well, not only they promote the herd mentality which deems outcasts and unwanted those who may have different opinions/don't blindingly follow, they create division too, they literally run a cult. This really reminds me of the one world one religion one.. (you name it) NWO doctrines,they are preparing the masses diligently to belong into the most dominant group, I don't know if I'm reaching, but I have thought about it in regard to stanning culture in general (but it is more evident with Bt€) , this thing has even replaced religion now.
I remember JM saying something similar posted here he said "I don't have friends who don't like BT$" or something like this lol
he said if his friends told him something negative he ended the friendship o_O

this is them being completely full of themselves....but also brainwashing fans
Because they act like a cult and anyone who likes other kpop group or other music is considered a traitor

That's why so many people gets bored of being in the fandom...when they are not allowed to like other artist or to listen to other music if it's not BT$

Sorayahhh

Rookie
I remember JM saying something similar posted here he said "I don't have friends who don't like BT$" or something like this lol
he said if his friends told him something negative he ended the friendship o_O

this is them being completely full of themselves....but also brainwashing fans
Because they act like a cult and anyone who likes other kpop group or other music is considered a traitor

That's why so many people gets bored of being in the fandom...when they are not allowed to like other artist or to listen to other music if it's not BT$
Yes I remember, I really hope that what he said is part of their script because it’s silly to think like that tf

cadiz

Star
Thank you for the tip. I am going to try it out at the next chance. I thought there is an extra feature (multiple quotes) that I am missing.

And please. What kind of childish behavior is this. I don't talk to you if you are not army. Kindergarten? Even if that would be the case, I would take my child out of the class, if they were to engage in such a dumb discussion. Army doesn't even exist. It's not a person. It's not a profession. It means absolutely nothing except a psychopathic behavior deriving from the word "fanatic". An obsessed person.

Talking about "friendship" between the members. They are guilting each other into staying in the band, otherwise they would miss out on the expensive clothing and fake attention, they don't know what it means to have responsibilities, instead of finding it troubling that BigHit Bang PD is having so much control over them, I bet they are quite comfortable with it, they don't have to worry about anything, meanwhile the company and staff members are having files over files of them and their personal data, habits, allergies, doctors they are using.
They pretty much all mentioned going to a therapist. Or having an "in-house" specialist.
Any real therapist would point out to what's happening around them and would advise them to cut all loose. Starting with the members.

They have no profession, no life experience. They aren't even able to expand their qualities, which were there at the beginning. I definitely liked so many things from the past. Of course they are not allowed to have a brain. If they would have one, they would very quickly realize what's going on.

Something bad about the band? That's ground for someone to cancel a different person? I haven't seen anything bad being mentioned about BTS. In general. Ever.
I have seen people pointing out to the horrific agenda they are perpetuating, or the fact that they're doing playback, or not really dancing. But that's pointing out to the truth.

I've seen the episode with Jimin saying that. Dude. You shouldn't even open your mouth to sing. It's killing the ear. And when you dance - are you trying to win a contest for how much a guy can look like a girl while dancing? Also - aren't you 15 years too old for this kind of behavior?
I agree with you and I think for some of them being part of this group is their whole identity

JM loves attention and needs validation and fame
TH another cocky one who thinks he is better than anyone else. Just look at the way he "greets" his fans..they know he is cocky too (and they love it)

http://instagr.am/p/B93ax03n1Es/
Sugar already say in his songs "I want big house, big cars and big rings ". Him and RM are always begging for a grammy and bragging about records
RM- doing that one eye sign everywhere, I think he loves pushing the occult agenda because it makes him feel "superior"

now the other 3 I put them in the neutral position. I think they are not so cocky like the others
But still living in the BT$ bubble protected by the cult fandom that treats them like babys

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
i was honestly hoping for bts to disband...i just wanted to see how their lives would turn out if they were to leave the group. I honestly feel as though their popularity would die...like remember the time when jungkook went to Ariana Grandes concert.....nobody knew who he was...but imagine they all go together...it wouldve been a poopshow

Golden castle

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/B-PcMMwAY6T/
SO regular People can not talk with him? This ain't it sir
Screenshot_20200327-195740_Chrome.jpg

Armys are so full of themselves... and that post of taehyung specifically encourages this type of behavior... it's as if the world is divided into BTS and non BTS.

It's no longer a fandom but a cult and they take pride in it. They take pride in kissing their ass.
And taehyung in that weverse post is lowkey saying if you're not amry ( not kissing my ass ) you're a non human therefore not worth my time.

Arrogance will be their downfall.

Shadow

Rookie
View attachment 34043

Armys are so full of themselves... and that post of taehyung specifically encourages this type of behavior... it's as if the world is divided into BTS and non BTS.

It's no longer a fandom but a cult and they take pride in it. They take pride in kissing their ass.
And taehyung in that weverse post is lowkey saying if you're not amry ( not kissing my ass ) you're a non human therefore not worth my time.

Arrogance will be their downfall.
Definitely! It's like he has a spell on everyone- if you don't idolise him you get put seperate, celebrities are definitely gonna lead the others to hell.

There's a trend going on now to be a satan worshipper and that it's cool to worship the devil. I always wondered why RM recommended hermian hesse's book demian, then I figured because he's an atheist he went down that slope and decided to worship the devil. All armys will worship everything. The more armys that agree with the evil agenda the more they will be lured in like their music vid.

If V started wearing pentagons you'd see a ton of people chasing and following that trend. you saw what happened with the cross earrings trend.

I think it's gonna start off very slowly subtle things throughout the year. then it will get more obvious until it dominates the world. So if cool tae says ooh well I like the devil too. Armys do you like devils? They will all slowly go to worship them. When he started to vape no one batted an eye and said 'ah he's a grown man its not bad for you ' They're planning it. V dressed like a priest the other day