BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
Rm is back to KAWS I feel like he really did buy this statue and put it in his house because he has enough money there's a website that lets you buy the ones like these.

He has a ton of these figures in his room yeah they look cool but I wouldn't have bought as much as him, it's not just him but Sug has them too.

I really wonder if they are for granting spells or something more because they make me creeped out by just the faces. They look a cool design but I wonder why he chose these specifically to collect. Not just him but the hyungs all collect them.

I could promise they post about them at least twice a month. If it isn't KAWS it's selfies and I don't know why they don't talk about other things other than photos of them. Like trips they visited places they went to. I always wondered about it.
yeah, like whats so important about them? its so unnecessary to post figurines all the time, unless, maybe its useful for him somehow? we dont know how and why but theres gotta be a dark reason behind those, its like its their tradition/ritual to post kaws related, maybe he does put spells on them or put demons in them so he can show armys who he really is working for.

Princessssss

Established
Rm is back to KAWS I feel like he really did buy this statue and put it in his house because he has enough money there's a website that lets you buy the ones like these.

He has a ton of these figures in his room yeah they look cool but I wouldn't have bought as much as him, it's not just him but Sug has them too.

I really wonder if they are for granting spells or something more because they make me creeped out by just the faces. They look a cool design but I wonder why he chose these specifically to collect. Not just him but the hyungs all collect them.

I could promise they post about them at least twice a month. If it isn't KAWS it's selfies and I don't know why they don't talk about other things other than photos of them. Like trips they visited places they went to. I always wondered about it.
that kaws and weird ass crosses eyes dolls freak me out , kim k also has those dolss in her childrens playground . It is so weird like what does it symbolise that they are programmed .

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
that kaws and weird ass crosses eyes dolls freak me out , kim k also has those dolss in her childrens playground . It is so weird like what does it symbolise that they are programmed .
im convinced that its kind of like an inside joke for mind controlled peeps, or handlers too, they hold a lot of secrets and that kaws doll is one of them, celebs just use and post them all the time, theres always gotta be a reason behind that.

lauren_xox

Rookie
That's very interesting. Thank you for explaining. I also had the thought that it sounds very selfish. That if you aren't genuinly interested in what the other person is feeling or thinking - it can't be a genuine relationship, because in a way, the other person doesn't even exist for you. But I'm curious, where does this need come from? Why would you need to project your perfect image onto someone? And why does someone need to be your perfect image for you to like them? It's so difficult for me to understand.
Yes please, I would love to watch the video, I'm very interested in this topic.
Ah... I can't really encapsulate my thoughts into words properly. See here is where it would've been really helpful to have that video to link but I went to find it to link it here and instead found the youtuber (Connie Glynn) who made it deleted all her videos. The video was posted in 2018 but she was still going through some personal stuff at the time. She deleted all her stuff... sucks because it was the only video online that talked about parasocial relationships in the context of youtubers :(

Sorayahhh

Rookie

Omg they openly said that they have alter egos. Jamal spoke about his alter ego named Alex Armanto that comes out occasionally and he even explained his full background story, could it be a glitch/mk ultra? Also, what's up with the Latin (?) name? It reminded me of a movie that was based on real events (I highly recommend you watch it, it shows us the whole truth) where some psych ward way back in time used to brainwash and experiment on women (mk ultra) and it was revealed that the elite was behind all of this. In the movie, "doctors" were in charge of creating different personas for each woman every other day and all the alters had different historic/ethnic backgrounds and genders. Those women had no idea what it was going on.

Woowowow ! Why did j-hope even ask for his name? He knew that at This moment jm is not gonna be himself ? Even jk seems not to understand his attitude. He was so into it. I'm still a little bit surprised lol

tin oil

Rookie
so theres freemasonry in the bible? eeekkk
most versions of the bible are corrupt but i think the reason why freemasonry and whatever is of the devil exists is to mock jesus and fecund satan uses all that numerology for himself/his army and his blasphemous purposes seeing how he mocked everything jesus did. i'm pretty sure if jesus died at 34 that would've been the highest ranking masonic degree not the number 33. satan is the copycat prince of this world because he takes whatever is originally pure and plain and defiles his shit all over it since he's not the real king.

Bubble_tea

Established
yeah, like whats so important about them? its so unnecessary to post figurines all the time, unless, maybe its useful for him somehow? we dont know how and why but theres gotta be a dark reason behind those, its like its their tradition/ritual to post kaws related, maybe he does put spells on them or put demons in them so he can show armys who he really is working for.
I think they are showing solidarity to their fellow satanic artists. There is something disturbing and mystical about these dolls, and lots of famous artists (even classic painters) were dark occultists themselves. You can check out this list of renowned artists that were satanists and their purpose as written out by the Church of Satan (many of them are my favorites unfortunately)

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
so i have been learning about mbti type indicator for quite a long time now, and have searched about bts' type based on cognitive functions, this is what i came up with :

JN : INTP
YG : INTP
NJ : INFJ
HS : ESFJ
JM : ENFJ
TH : ENFP
JK : ISFP

and i have only researched more about nj and th cause they intrigued me the most, you know members here use astrology to get to know them, but im going to use psychology. i also came to the conclusion that most probably, nj and th is an unhealthy type.

NAMJOON ( INFJ )

HEALTHY INFJs :
- Goal driven, for both themselves and others
- caring , loving, and compassionate
- creative
- self aware of their own flaws
- not pushovers
- cheerful and inspiring motivators
- down to earth
- honest and direct, but still cares about other's feelings

UNHEALTHY INFJs :
- gaslightning and manipulative
- has superiority complex
- compulsive liars
- doorslams everyone who disagrees with them
- self absorbed
- loves to guilt trip people
- messiah complex (thinks theyre God)
- narcissistic

TAEHYUNG ( ENFP )

HEALTHY ENFPs :
- warm hearted and caring
- enthusiastic and optimistic
- fast learners and has a lot of imagination
- creative and original
- confident and charming
- logical brainstorming masters
- fun and outgoing

UNHEALTHY ENFPs :
- manipulative drama queen
- proud over the fact that they cant commit to anything
- major commitment issues
- plays the victim card all the time
- selfish, only cares about themselves
- doesnt care if they hurt someone's feelings
- narcissistic
- feels superior to others
- flaky

so thats all the informations i could find about the types, if you want me to do the other members, please tell.

lauren_xox

Rookie
so i have been learning about mbti type indicator for quite a long time now, and have searched about bts' type based on cognitive functions, this is what i came up with :

JN : INTP
YG : INTP
NJ : INFJ
HS : ESFJ
JM : ENFJ
TH : ENFP
JK : ISFP

and i have only researched more about nj and th cause they intrigued me the most, you know members here use astrology to get to know them, but im going to use psychology. i also came to the conclusion that most probably, nj and th is an unhealthy type.

NAMJOON ( INFJ )

HEALTHY INFJs :
- Goal driven, for both themselves and others
- caring , loving, and compassionate
- creative
- self aware of their own flaws
- not pushovers
- cheerful and inspiring motivators
- down to earth
- honest and direct, but still cares about other's feelings

UNHEALTHY INFJs :
- gaslightning and manipulative
- has superiority complex
- compulsive liars
- doorslams everyone who disagrees with them
- self absorbed
- loves to guilt trip people
- messiah complex (thinks theyre God)
- narcissistic

TAEHYUNG ( ENFP )

HEALTHY ENFPs :
- warm hearted and caring
- enthusiastic and optimistic
- fast learners and has a lot of imagination
- creative and original
- confident and charming
- logical brainstorming masters
- fun and outgoing

UNHEALTHY ENFPs :
- manipulative drama queen
- proud over the fact that they cant commit to anything
- major commitment issues
- plays the victim card all the time
- selfish, only cares about themselves
- doesnt care if they hurt someone's feelings
- narcissistic
- feels superior to others
- flaky

so thats all the informations i could find about the types, if you want me to do the other members, please tell.

Yes, please do the other members! I haven't seen anyone who types NJ as an INFJ. A lot of forums come up with INFP, but I can spot an unhealthy INFJ when I see one. The only thing that makes me laugh(?)(I can't be sad about it) is knowing that RM can genuinely care about people. It's the worst thing about being an INFJ; when you're in an Ni-Ti loop and also display unhealthy traits due to abuse, you end up presenting as some sort of shallow definition of an INTJ, you delude yourself and try to come off as some cold, uncaring robot.

But if he really is INFJ, he's in for a huge storm when he realizes he's not in control and he sees the contradictions in whatever ideology they taught him as "truth". After the fame and fortune, if he ever does stop believing his own bullshit hype and reality hits him, he's going to feel a lot more than some other (extroverted) types would feel because he'll be more introspective. That J at the end means he's a judger, not a perceiver and he'll judge himself and be harsh on himself like no other critic can.

I can't spare empathy for him, because I went through it. And we do need harsh lessons in life to teach us the most important things. I guess it's good though in a sense. His own judgemental mind can be his karma.

**edited and re-written to add more thoughts on this since I have the same mbti type as him. also Jungkook as ISFP also makes sense.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
if you look at his cognitive functions, he is FAR from being an ENFP, the test can be inaccurate to some people, especially in korea, they dont really give the official questionnaire about the test, so its very black and white,the test he took is just based in the four letters, it could be innaccurate, and i dont really trust anything they say on the internet and media.
he is definetly not an extrovert, spends most of his time alone, reading books and writing, its so stereotypical introvert, not saying that an extrovert cant do this, its just that the things he usually does is streotypical introvert traits. TH is an ENFP, and they are definetly not the same person and similar in terms of personality, but hell, they make a great duo since ENFP and INFJ are golden pair, makes sense as to why they respect each other and is never seen fighting or dissagrees with one another.

Bubble_tea

Established
Guys, as I posted on the other thread, we have another sacrifice, sadly. He died at the age of 36, which is terribly suspicious because the elite loves those numbers and constantly uses them when in a sacrifice. Also 3+6=9 the number of sacrifice. I am wondering and afraid at the same time about the reason they did it. I am hoping he is with God now at least.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
I have not finished the article but seeing that I suppose that Jin will be dead, between March 20 and 21 at midnight, I preferred to publish it:

wow

Veteran
If this really happens, I'll throw my phone in the ocean and go back to my village and live in a hut with no technology. I'll be a shepherdess and draw water from the lake and eat wild berries. I won't ever reconnect with this evil world. Im scared of everything now and I just want to forget everything I know.
mood of the year ^

I have not finished the article but seeing that I suppose that Jin will be dead, between March 20 and 21 at midnight, I preferred to publish it:
i dont think it will happen that fast, are you sure your calculations are right?