BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
I don't hink coronavirus will affect BT$ members. Young people don't really die from this

But one thing is true!!!! we are living in strange times. The whole world is freaking out because of this virus
BT$ is not behind this. they are irrelevant compared to the big scale events that are being cancelled

take good care of yourselves and remember to question everything. The media is trying to scare the population and is working

tin oil

Rookie
It is, honestly. I'm in LA and honestly as soon as K-pop came out- actually it's always been a thing, it just wasn't popular back in the early 2000's. I feel like it started slowly developing by 2012-2014 if I'm correct, and now and days it's a huge thing. Ever since bts and other K-pop groups came out, I haven't stopped getting recommendations for Korean videos. Whatever I search up, it can be cooking, video games, fashion, education, movies, the first race I EVER see is Korean now. I'm not hating on Koreans, but where did every other race go? Actually just yesterday, I searched up "Funny videos"

"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"

Also, here's your recommendations!

"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"

Me:
View attachment 33453
corneans: the entire optic race of humanity that excludes no other ethnicity because all humans have corneas.

Bubble_tea

Established
Hey guys. i’ve been reading this thread but i never posted before. there’s something that always irked me about bt$ idk... it’s their modeling stuff. they’re always surround by fruits in each comeback they have. it’s quite weird. you can see each member with a fruit in every comeback. anyone have any idea why this is? or maybe it’s just the whole making them seem bright thing? huh.. some if it is just for content but the apple stuff? in the image with j$m$n, he looks very distraught surrounded by apples. View attachment 33520View attachment 33521View attachment 33522View attachment 33523View attachment 33524
Hello! I don't know about the rest of the aforementioned fruits but apples, apart from the symbol of knowledge, signify sensuality and erotic passion. It was the trademark of Aphrodite, the Goddess of love and sex and Bt€ like to draw inspiration from ancient Greece and it's pagan roots generally. So, maybe they want to indicate that some members operate as sex kittens, when apples are found close to them in photos. (ex Jamal in the first professional photo, who is an obvious betta kitten)

Vee's new song will be released today (on Friday the 13th) at 6pm. I can't stress enough how powerful this date is in terms of energy. It is associated with Venus (whose name was changed to Lucifer by Saturn worshippers) and the celebration of the female energy and it is a very important date for Freemasons too. Also, this specific date has many links to Christ's blood/crucifixion and powers (and Vee is shown mocking the crucifixion in "On" mv). He may be trying to manifest these powers in general. Either way, nothing with them is a coincidence, they are well aware of the power of numbers. The time (6 pm) is significant as well.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Hello! I don't know about the rest of the aforementioned fruits but apples, apart from the symbol of knowledge, signify sensuality and erotic passion. It was the trademark of Aphrodite, the Goddess of love and sex and Bt€ like to draw inspiration from ancient Greece and it's pagan roots generally. So, maybe they want to indicate that some members operate as sex kittens, when apples are found close to them in photos. (ex Jamal in the first professional photo, who is an obvious betta kitten)

Vee's new song will be released today (on Monday the 13th) at 6pm. I can't stress enough how powerful this date is in terms of energy. It is associated with Venus (whose name was changed to Lucifer by Saturn worshippers) and the celebration of the female energy and it is a very important date for Freemasons too. Also, this specific date has many links to Christ's blood and powers (and Vee is shown mocking the crucifixion in "On" mv). He may be trying to manifest these powers in general. Either way, nothing with them is a coincidence, they are well aware of the power of numbers. The time (6 pm) is significant as well.

and he said to armys to listen the song for "healing" OH HELL NO im not giving my energy to him i gotta save it to not get corona virus wtf.

btw, in korea its Friday the 13th, in western time its Saturday. 13-03, thats powerful, DONT LISTEN TO THE SONG.

Lily-Blue

Established

This interviewer does not seem to be the brightest tbh but he spoke the truth about many of fans.Look at their reactions for being called out like that, Vee especially seemed to be casting ancient Egyptian curses upon him lol.It seems that no one takes Bt€ or Armyz seriously in America and they can't think of them without instantly being related to crazy fans, this is not good if they want to be recognized artistically. They can't perpetuate this petty tactic and strive to be established at the same however, they still keep repeating - almost compulsively-that they miss armyz and how their performance will be meaningless because they will not be around etc, it is so laughable, and then they get angry for patterns that they themselves have created.

He has made a private group just to play with Armyz, does he feel that lonely? Also, it's a bit weird how he put it.

Throughout the video, we can see a creepy dark figure as a prop watching over them from above. Does that symbolize that they are nothing more than puppets or is it some kind of demon?
Oh my gosh, your twitter references, especially the first one, is hilarious. And I watched the video because you referenced it here, although I've put myself on btees fast and am not listening to their fabulous crap anymore or watching any more stunning performances. Satan is indeed beautiful and so are these minions, but evil to the core. I see these guys as puppets. I think performers just want to perform because it's their entire lives, and these ones in particular are exceptional. Maybe they made whatever deal they made with the devil so they could just do what they do best, and if that meant they'd be accompanied by demons every step of the way, so be it. They made their choice. It's sad. I don't want to make that same choice in any part of my life.

Bubble_tea

Established
Oh my gosh, your twitter references, especially the first one, is hilarious. And I watched the video because you referenced it here, although I've put myself on btees fast and am not listening to their fabulous crap anymore or watching any more stunning performances. Satan is indeed beautiful and so are these minions, but evil to the core. I see these guys as puppets. I think performers just want to perform because it's their entire lives, and these ones in particular are exceptional. Maybe they made whatever deal they made with the devil so they could just do what they do best, and if that meant they'd be accompanied by demons every step of the way, so be it. They made their choice. It's sad. I don't want to make that same choice in any part of my life.
Spot on!!! This is exactly the reason that they sold they souls for, it's as simple as that, they just want to follow after their dream job. These people have grown inside the industry and their passion circles around singing and dancing and they know that they wouldn't have risen to the top if they didn't conform to the rules. No one is able to have so many riches and fame without being a part of some club, no matter how talented they are. So many artists are extremely talented but remain invisible. As for Bt€, they have little to no artistic freedom but people in the backstage (photographers, directors, screenwriters etc are all satan worshippers and this is a fact) dictate them so they just accommodate to their demands, only they sure do know what they have signed up for at this point. Yes, they are only puppets of course since celebrities are at the bottom tier when it comes to their importance to the Illuminati. The only celebs who are highly significant are the ones who belong in the 13 "sacred" bloodlines and Bt€ are most definitely not one of them. J00n, Vee (and probably Sug@) like to fool themselves into believing that they have control (hence their high-ranking position in the freemasonry) and be enlightened by studing Luciferianism (the focus on inner development and experience/ego) but at the end of the day they remain slaves and practice Satanism in reality, willingly or not. Of course they are rewarded but all of these are smoke and mirrors and they don't even realize that they are dispensable. TBTP just like to mock celebrities while degrading them and promise greatness, so the best way to keep a slave under your control is gifts and recompenses so they can't realise they are a slave and this applies to politics as well.

Last edited:
and he said to armys to listen the song for "healing" OH HELL NO im not giving my energy to him i gotta save it to not get corona virus wtf.

btw, in korea its Friday the 13th, in western time its Saturday. 13-03, thats powerful, DONT LISTEN TO THE SONG.
Honestly, I can't even be asking why army believes this, but seriously, why don't they question why in almost every song, bts tells them to listen to it for healing like why does that not sound sus to them AT LEAST? -.-

Door

Rookie
I wanted to ask something. Why do people paint a perfect picture of their favourite artists? It's not just Army who do that, but I've noticed other artists I used to like, their fans treat them like they're perfect. They say things like: "oh, they're too pure for this world", "they're so wise" (even when what they say is just common sense), "I didnt think they could be more perfect, but then they said this", "every song they make is perfect", "they deserve the world", "if they made a religion, I would follow" (i know, what?) and even when the artist says something not very smart or kind of silly, fans interpret it only in the best way, you rarely see them say "what they said in this interview was kind of stupid, but it's okay, they have their own thoughts, i still like their music".
Is this all part of the idol worship? Because it doesnt seem like fans treat their artists as human. I just imagined if a guy said to my face that everything I say is so wise and that I'm perfect and too angelic for this cruel world, I would be weirded out and think he's a creep or even worse. But yet saying these things to artists is considered okay.
Artists are just people, they have their own ideas and thoughts, they might make a song that isnt that good or say something they havent thought through yet, you dont have to agree with everything someone says to like them. And even, what would be the point? That's like being friends with a mirror. There's no way you can agree with everything your friend says, c'mon, I dont even agree with everything I said last year. But yet artists arent treated that way. They arent just talented people who are celebrated. And it's even more weird, it sometimes seems like fans are obsessed with the flesh, not with what the artist creates. Why is this?

By the way. I was thinking, maybe calling these people "sock-puppets" instead of just "puppets" is rhetorically better? A puppet can be pretty, and you often only control their legs and arms, but a sock-puppet, you slip your hand into the puppet from bellow and control it completely, even the movement of it's mouth. And sock-puppets just look ridiculous and goofy. And also socks are something you put on your feet, and they become stinky.

Last edited:

lauren_xox

Rookie
I wanted to ask something. Why do people paint a perfect picture of their favourite artists? It's not just Arm1 who do that, but I've noticed other artists I used to like, their fans treat them like they're perfect. They say things like: "oh, they're too pure for this world", "they're so wise" (even when what they say is just common sense), "I didnt think they could be more perfect, but then they said this", "every song they make is perfect", "they deserve the world", "if they made a religion, I would follow" (i know, what?) and even when the artist says something not very smart or kind of silly, fans interpret it only in the best way, you rarely see them say "what they said in this interview was kind of stupid, but it's okay, they have their own thoughts, i still like their music".
Is this all part of the idol worship? Because it doesnt seem like fans treat their artists as human. I just imagined if a guy said to my face that everything I say is so wise and that I'm perfect and too angelic for this cruel world, I would be weirded out and think he's a creep or even worse. But yet saying these things to artists is considered okay.
Artists are just people, they have their own ideas and thoughts, they might make a song that isnt that good or say something they havent thought through yet, you dont have to agree with everything someone says to like them. And even, what would be the point? That's like being friends with a mirror. There's no way you can agree with everything your friend says, c'mon, I dont even agree with everything I said last year. But yet artists arent treated that way. They arent just talented people who are celebrated. And it's even more weird, it sometimes seems like fans are obsessed with the flesh, not with what the artist creates. Why is this?

By the way. I was thinking, maybe calling these people "sock-puppets" instead of just "puppets" is rhetorically better? A puppet can be pretty, and you often only control their legs and arms, but a sock-puppet, you slip your hand into the puppet from bellow and control it completely, even the movement of it's mouth. And sock-puppets just look ridiculous and goofy. And also socks are something you put on your feet, and they become stinky.
To answer the first part: parasocial relationships. It's existed since the beginning of time, but it became more prevalent with the advent of TV and Hollywood. It seems like it's not, but idolizing someone through a parasocial relationship is entirely a selfish endeavor. You'll never know the person due to the physical barriers between you and them and their personality (your screens, your skulls), so you use them as a (mostly) blank slate and project what you want onto them and they fulfill whatever image you've constructed in your mind for them to be - for whatever you need them for. Everyone does it to varying degrees. Psychoanalysis is really interesting and I can link you an amazing video that touches on parasocial relationships in the context of YouTubers and their fans if you want.

Lily-Blue

Established
Spot on!!! This is exactly the reason that they sold they souls for, it's as simple as that, they just want to follow after their dream job. These people have grown inside the industry and their passion circles around singing and dancing and they know that they wouldn't have risen to the top if they didn't conform to the rules. No one is able to have so many riches and fame without being a part of some club, no matter how talented they are. So many artists are extremely talented but remain invisible. As for Bt€, they have little to no artistic freedom but people in the backstage (photographers, directors, screenwriters etc are all satan worshippers and this is a fact) dictate them so they just accommodate to their demands, only they sure do know what they have signed up for at this point. Yes, they are only puppets of course since celebrities are at the bottom tier when it comes to their importance to the Illuminati. The only celebs who are highly significant are the ones who belong in the 13 "sacred" bloodlines and Bt€ are most definitely not one of them. J00n, Vee (and probably Sug@) like to fool themselves into believing that they have control (hence their high-ranking position in the freemasonry) and be enlightened by studing Luciferianism (the focus on inner development and experience/ego) but at the end of the day they remain slaves and practice Satanism in reality, willingly or not. Of course they are rewarded but all of these are smoke and mirrors and they don't even realize that they are dispensable. TBTP just like to mock celebrities while degrading them and promise greatness, so the best way to keep a slave under your control is gifts and recompenses so they can't realise they are a slave and this applies to politics as well.
Brilliant assessment and heartbreaking, the part where you said the three fool themselves into believing they have control and even go so far as to study Luciferianism – exactly. I hate what was done to them as young boys, being used as they were to push an agenda, but now as men they've clearly agreed to carry on. They're rich and could hardly be more famous but if the Lord wills, they can be saved so I pray for them. Everything you wrote just rings so true. Absolutely regarding politics, too, for sure.

Princessssss

Established
So basically my sis went out and I asked if she wanted to buy wollen shirts ( idk what it is caled) buuut anyways she sended me some items that I didn’t ask or like hahaha, one of them was this bts hoodie. Yo the be selling clothes now too . My sis doesnt even know anything about kpop or bts but stil. It was weird like the store was bershka yknow mainstream shop .

Attachments

Door

Rookie
To answer the first part: parasocial relationships. It's existed since the beginning of time, but it became more prevalent with the advent of TV and Hollywood. It seems like it's not, but idolizing someone through a parasocial relationship is entirely a selfish endeavor. You'll never know the person due to the physical barriers between you and them and their personality (your screens, your skulls), so you use them as a (mostly) blank slate and project what you want onto them and they fulfill whatever image you've constructed in your mind for them to be - for whatever you need them for. Everyone does it to varying degrees. Psychoanalysis is really interesting and I can link you an amazing video that touches on parasocial relationships in the context of YouTubers and their fans if you want.
That's very interesting. Thank you for explaining. I also had the thought that it sounds very selfish. That if you aren't genuinly interested in what the other person is feeling or thinking - it can't be a genuine relationship, because in a way, the other person doesn't even exist for you. But I'm curious, where does this need come from? Why would you need to project your perfect image onto someone? And why does someone need to be your perfect image for you to like them? It's so difficult for me to understand.
Yes please, I would love to watch the video, I'm very interested in this topic.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established

Omg they openly said that they have alter egos. Jamal spoke about his alter ego named Alex Armanto that comes out occasionally and he even explained his full background story, could it be a glitch/mk ultra? Also, what's up with the Latin (?) name? It reminded me of a movie that was based on real events (I highly recommend you watch it, it shows us the whole truth) where some psych ward way back in time used to brainwash and experiment on women (mk ultra) and it was revealed that the elite was behind all of this. In the movie, "doctors" were in charge of creating different personas for each woman every other day and all the alters had different historic/ethnic backgrounds and genders. Those women had no idea what it was going on.

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
astro info on V

Rising sign: Scorpio. In birth star (Jyestha).
Mind you, the rising sign is the most important aspect of one's chart.
I'm quoting/noting from a website created by a well-known astrologer.
  1. Jyeztha may be associated with cult leadership.
  2. The method of dealing with criticism is to deny it and repeat the 'revealed' claims.
  3. Jyeztha native enjoys certain darkly charismatic mentally manipulative powers.
  4. One may make a show of consulting authorities but indeed the Jyeztha native is convinced in advance of one's own righteousness.
  5. The status of Budha-Kuja (Mercury-Mars) within the Jyotisha nativity will determine the course of one's true righteousness in the dharmic (one's duty) context. Jyeztha can produce both a great saint and a manipulative fraud.
  6. Is of dark complexion. Hands and legs are weak. Is jealous, revengeful, secretive, may be a politician.
  7. Is not happy in family life; has few friends, may take up the study of magic or mysterious things, will travel much by sea.
  8. Likely to be greatly influenced by his (future) wife.
  9. Jyeztha are pre-emptive, pro-active talkers. (They don't take advice and rather speak "prophetic like messages").

His Moon is in Pisces in conjunction to Ketu in birth star (Revati)...The Moon is the spirit coming into Matter (his body). In Indian astrology, the Moon is the more important than the Sun.

Revati "the Shepherd" loves children, defends the powerless, is quite verbal, often gifted in handcraft such as musical or artistic production, and possessed of a lovely voice with which to call the flocks. A bit of a diva or 'high-maintenance personality' usually due to their high-strung Budha-engine sense of divine mission to guide the masses toward a more wise, more conscious future.

Chandra (Moon) in Revati: soothed by wayfaring rhythms protector of poetic interpretation; needs to feel wisely dreamlike = Meeting on the Path- connection, growth and increase; a shepherd and guide. excellent for scout-troop leaders, shepherds and animal herders, children's advocacy, angel guardian of the defenseless , protectors of animals and lesser beings, Pied Piper roles, trail-guides and tour-guides. Often gifted and inspirational (Guru-Jupiter) writers, speakers and singers (Budha-Mercury)...may however also lead lemmings to the sea (i.e. suicide pack).

It may not be clear that the creative expressions of Revati [but maybe to perhaps] provide specific spiritual signaling for an attuned group of followers coming up the path behind this native. But that it precisely their shepherding role in the cosmos (astrally).

Obviously this isn't a whole chart reading of V, but I intuitively felt I need to read specifically his rising and moon sign for some reason and found this info. Birth stars reveal more deeply of the person in eastern astrology unlike western astrology. His moon being in a water sign, he is needy, clingy and manipulative. He feels close to Spirit and communicates with Him astrally, and all is revealed through his music and/or creative expression as the Moon is in the 5th house of creativity/creation. His feelings does change a lot, like water; the ocean. He has strong desire and passion for children and social following/organizations as Moon aspects his 11th house. He knows his feelings yet having Ketu touching his Moon, he feels detached from them...like he is suspicious and critical to his own feelings. His own mother may not have any interest of him in general when he was born. He's very psychic though and has luck in gambling and fame (of course). He may not have his own children in the future.

He wants to be a Shepard. He needs followers. His followers connect with him astrally. It's dangerous. "Revati born persons are the most god fearing and are religiously much inclined."

Dove28

Rookie
"BTS-ism" is para-religious too.

Celebrities and celebrity culture[,] portray a kind of theology. In this sense, celebrities are akin to the Greek gods or the saints. They exist in a mythic world of stories and tales. They’re godlike, not in the Christian Trinitarian way, but in a mythic sense. Celebrity stories are kind of like tales from Mount Olympus. When we read about celebrities, they are like us and yet not like us. They live in a sort of parallel world, which is real and yet unreal. Like Greek mythology and the stories of the saints, celebrity stories are peopled with the incredibly beautiful and the hopelessly flawed, with angels and demons, saints and sinners, the venerable and the venal. Celebrity stories are in many ways like morality tales. They portray possible ways of being good or bad, faithful or unfaithful, ideal or not ideal.

Celebrity culture is significant because it forms a part of the complex interaction between representation and identity construction. Functional equivalence may be limited as a way of understanding popular culture, but there are, perhaps, more fruitful ways of theologizing from and in relation to this shifting and constantly changing area. The key to this kind of theological work, I want to argue, lies in recognizing that there is a connection to be made between celebrity culture as a kind of religious or mythical narrative and the way that media discourses operate. So the theological content of the celebrity world is found not so much in the faith or lack of faith of celebrities or even in their religious preferences or practices. The theological content of celebrity culture is rather to be found in the way celebrity is constructed. It is in the way that celebrities are portrayed and in the structure of the media narratives that offer us celebrity news.

Omg they openly said that they have alter egos. Jamal spoke about his alter ego named Alex Armanto that comes out occasionally and he even explained his full background story, could it be a glitch/mk ultra? Also, what's up with the Latin (?) name? It reminded me of a movie that was based on real events (I highly recommend you watch it, it shows us the whole truth) where some psych ward way back in time used to brainwash and experiment on women (mk ultra) and it was revealed that the elite was behind all of this. In the movie, "doctors" were in charge of creating different personas for each woman every other day and all the alters had different historic/ethnic backgrounds and genders. Those women had no idea what it was going on.
Ah, just like one of sugas alter egos "August" jm has an alter ego named Alex? Well yes, all of this demonic possession and mk ultra programming causes personality disorders. They change into their alter egos depending on what they're doing/performing just to deceive fans more. Same as when they get possessed; it looks better because it's sinful and evil, and since 99% or 100% of armys don't know God, they welcome that sinful pleasure.

Bubble_tea

Established
Ah, just like one of sugas alter egos "August" jm has an alter ego named Alex? Well yes, all of this demonic possession and mk ultra programming causes personality disorders. They change into their alter egos depending on what they're doing/performing just to deceive fans more. Same as when they get possessed; it looks better because it's sinful and evil, and since 99% or 100% of armys don't know God, they welcome that sinful pleasure.
Well said! Most Hollywood celebs have also alter egos that have fully disclosed to the public and they allegedly exist for them to distance themselves from their real personality and soul as they take on a role when on stage since art is always about selling illusions anyway. But, renowned artists have been subjected to mk ultra through torturing and they don't get to have a say when it comes to their (pre-determined) alters. Sometimes it's also more beneficial when demons enter their alters instead so as to not entirely damage their core mind.

In ancient Greece a great variety of prominent philosophers and artists spoke of "demons" (daimonion) that inspired their craft. Demons were by no means considered evil at that time (on the contrary) and the meaning of this word meant "wisdom" among other things. Art was always linked to demons back in the day (just not in the same sense as now). They believed that their voices came from God and while practicing their art, they were almost experiencing a supernatural occurrence where they weren't themselves when thinking/making art/voicing their opinion so they had "alters"so to speak. So, I think that demonic possession/alters has been happening to important and extremely intelligent figures since the ancient times, but now TBTB have discovered a way through neurology and satanism to induce it by force to some people that aren't that intelligent, making them believe that they and their talent are god sent all the while. But I can't help but wonder how Jamal was aware of his alter? Maybe he really believes that he is being guided by an entity that takes over when in need.

Last edited:

tin oil

Rookie
That's very interesting. Thank you for explaining. I also had the thought that it sounds very selfish. That if you aren't genuinly interested in what the other person is feeling or thinking - it can't be a genuine relationship, because in a way, the other person doesn't even exist for you. But I'm curious, where does this need come from? Why would you need to project your perfect image onto someone? And why does someone need to be your perfect image for you to like them? It's so difficult for me to understand.
Yes please, I would love to watch the video, I'm very interested in this topic.
yea it's a sad wholly one sided dead end relationshit going nowhere in your mind and i'm pretty sure it opens portals to the demonic realm inviting them to your bed if you engage in having vivid fantasies of sleeping with them. if you do that you might as well get a self celebrating certificate that says you're married to trapping yourself in your loony head (i mean hey, if someone fully sober got married to their poor unknowing pet dog and made love to a theme park ride then why can't you go for it? nothing's surprising and impossible, you're your worst critic. instead of snapping out of it it's time to stop judging yourself if you want to be representative fodder for the beloved antichrist.) because it's no one but you with yourself slamming your head on the wall from non reciprocation and perpetual frustration, not that person but at the end of the day they know they're alone and in no relationship (unless they're straight up nuts and they DO think they're in an actual relationship damn, sasaengs come to mind like i've religiously stanned before but i'll never be in a sasaeng's shoes) except it's just some kinda relentless twisted routine they can't get themselves out of. i think depending on how much you loathe yourself (or rather don't know how to love yourself) the crazier the projection is and the need comes from having to fill the exceptional void. all rational logic goes out the door once you hit that pitch black pitfall where you do anything to justify your obsession with somebody who doesn't even know you breathe and exist. it's much worse if they think they know them to any degree when in reality they don't because in their heads that's weird imagined granted plentiful permission to continue indulging those projections and fantasies. their desperately clingy baseless thoughts inspired by their thirst and delusional mentally self inflicting behavior centering around the subject of their cold obsession are counterproductive and destructive to their very being but if they're aware of that fact then they don't care because they're most likely used to being in la la land and playing out the fantasies in their heads even though it's not mutual. it's really pitiful because anyone has the potential to find a decent partner if they're just not like that. but the problem is that's how they are going to end up if they're comfortable living in their heads.

Last edited:

tin oil

Rookie
did you guys hear about the one notorious shameless sasaeng who painted her poop mixed with her bias's poop on their walls. i also heard she froze some she put in a container that she wrote cookie dough on. it's sad because if you think about it sasaengs don't have to be poop fetishists. they could be 1/16th of a more regular human being.

Rm is back to KAWS I feel like he really did buy this statue and put it in his house because he has enough money there's a website that lets you buy the ones like these.

He has a ton of these figures in his room yeah they look cool but I wouldn't have bought as much as him, it's not just him but Sug has them too.

I really wonder if they are for granting spells or something more because they make me creeped out by just the faces. They look a cool design but I wonder why he chose these specifically to collect. Not just him but the hyungs all collect them.

I could promise they post about them at least twice a month. If it isn't KAWS it's selfies and I don't know why they don't talk about other things other than photos of them. Like trips they visited places they went to. I always wondered about it.