BTS discussion thread

Door

Rookie
All this talk about how unbelieveable it is that Bts have no clue what "ON" even is got me thinking, and this is just me thinking out loud, so I may be completely wrong, but I still wanted to share.
And by the way, I'm not just talking about Bts, but people and artists in general. And this is just a theory, as I have no clue what is going on in Bts' heads, and I have no clue what it's like to be in their position, so keep that in mind.
And maybe Beetees love what they're doing and maybe all the stuff they're doing is right up their alley, I have no clue.

I know people like to joke that entertainers and actors are morons, empty sock puppets who're just parroting whatever they're told, but I have a very hard time believing that none of Bts members ever wondered: "You know, our Mv's are kinda dark and depressing, and fans keep joking that they're in a cult because we keep wearing these cloaks, and we more than half the time have no clue what are the concepts we're pushing, I mean, it's it at least a little bit weird?"

I might be wrong, but I think even the most evil people see themselves as good. No matter how wicked they look to normal, good people, they are probably very clever devils. I mean, look at Lucifer, he sees himself as a victim, that he was thrown out of heaven unfairly, and now he's a little ankle-biter, trying to passive-agressively get back at God.
Freemasons probably dont respect most people, they keep shoving in their faces what they're doing, and people dont react in the slightest, they often dont even acknowledge that something is weird. Nope, they call you a conspiracy theorist, (as if that's something bad, but whatever). Which I always found weird, because how can you not only have no interest, but get angry about just theories?

It's said that the higher your IQ is, the easier it is for you to justify your actions to yourself. As IQ doesnt actually guarantee you'll be wise, or kind, or moral, it's just the ability to see patterns and think logically.
It's very rarely you hear people be honest with themselves, people dont say: "I still have a lot of work I need to do, but I feel so lazy right now, I just want to lie on my couch and watch a stupid romcom, and it's bad, but I'm still gonna do it." Or whatever they fancy. Nope, people go: "I do so much work! No one ever says thank you, I DESERVE this rest. I'm not lazy at all, I'm just treating myself with love!", or "I'm not stealing from my boss, everyone does it! It's his fault he doesn't respect me enough, it's not stealing if I'm taking what is mine!", or "If I dont pick up that wallet that someone lost, someone else will, so who cares who takes it!"

I mean, it's difficult to acknowledge that sometimes we might want to do something selfish or lazy, or be greedy, or that we wronged someone, we're fallen and imperfect after all. It's much easier to imagine that the other person is just bad and we're completely justified.
And I doubt any artist could easily and courageously be honest with themselves and say: "I know that I'm being a total prostitute right
now, I'm selling myself for money, and I'm such a coward, and I'm so addicted to this paper and attention, like some kind of baby, and I know it's wrong, but Im scared that I wont make it otherwise, I really want this", they probably twist and turn it in their minds until they in their eyes become good and right: "It's not that im writing music that I hate for money and awards, no, I really like this kind of music, I really do. And I'm not pushing any kind of satanic agenda, are you insane?!"

And then they get angry when you point it out. Not just angry, they go haywire! They want to tear you down for reminding them of it. Probably because they're terrified that other people see through them, that people see exactly what they're so terrified of admitting to themselves.
They have to twist their bad actions as something good, because otherwise they wouldn't be able to live with themselves.

And not just bad actions, but perhaps even dumb decisions. This might be just wishful thinking, but I'm more inclined to think that Bts are just victims of a rotten system, based on what Prince and other famous musicians have said about the music industry, that you get rich, and also in debt, so you're stuck and cant leave. (And also the fact that Bts have no freedom even just over how much they eat and rest kinda hints at the fact that they have no authority over their lives.) And we know for a fact that in the Kpop industry the company takes more than half the money and that the "idols" go into huge debts to the company. It's kinda like looking at that and thinking "I sold out my youth for this???"

(Perhaps that's why Bts are so terrified of "haters" and every 2nd song (im obviously exaggerating) is written to shit on their "haters". Because any tiny piece of critisism reminds them of something they're so scared of admitting? Because why else do they feel the need to shout that they're rich and successful? Dude, we get it, we see it, it's obvious you're rich and well-known. Or maybe they're not telling it to their haters, but to themselves? It's like a reminder of why exactly they're doing what they do, that it was aaall worth it.)

Last edited:

lauren_xox

Rookie
All this talk about how unbelieveable it is that Beetees have no clue what "ON" even is got me thinking, and this is just me thinking out loud, so I may be completely wrong, but I still wanted to share.
And by the way, I'm not just talking about Beetees, but people and artists in general. And this is just a theory, as I have no clue what is going on in Beetees' heads, and I have no clue what it's like to be in their position, so keep that in mind.
And maybe Beetees love what they're doing and maybe all the stuff they're doing is right up their alley, I have no clue.

I know people like to joke that entertainers and actors are morons, empty sock puppets who're just parroting whatever they're told, but I have a very hard time believing that none of Beetees members ever wondered: "You know, our Mv's are kinda dark and depressing, and fans keep joking that they're in a cult because we keep wearing these cloaks, and we more than half the time have no clue what are the concepts we're pushing, I mean, it's it at least a little bit weird?"

I might be wrong, but I think even the most evil people see themselves as good. No matter how wicked they look to normal, good people, they are probably very clever devils. I mean, look at Lucifer, he sees himself as a victim, that he was thrown out of heaven unfairly, and now he's a little ankle-biter, trying to passive-agressively get back at God.
Freemasons probably dont respect most people, they keep shoving in their faces what they're doing, and people dont react in the slightest, they often dont even acknowledge that something is weird. Nope, they call you a conspiracy theorist, (as if that's something bad, but whatever). Which I always found weird, because how can you not only have no interest, but get angry about just theories?

It's said that the higher your IQ is, the easier it is for you to justify your actions to yourself. As IQ doesnt actually guarantee you'll be wise, or kind, or moral, it's just the ability to see patterns and think logically.
It's very rarely you hear people be honest with themselves, people dont say: "I still have a lot of work I need to do, but I feel so lazy right now, I just want to lie on my couch and watch a stupid romcom, and it's bad, but I'm still gonna do it." Or whatever they fancy. Nope, people go: "I do so much work! No one ever says thank you, I DESERVE this rest. I'm not lazy at all, I'm just treating myself with love!", or "I'm not stealing from my boss, everyone does it! It's his fault he doesn't respect me enough, it's not stealing if I'm taking what is mine!", or "If I dont pick up that wallet that someone lost, someone else will, so who cares who takes it!"

I mean, it's difficult to acknowledge that sometimes we might want to do something selfish or lazy, or be greedy, or that we wronged someone, we're fallen and imperfect after all. It's much easier to imagine that the other person is just bad and we're completely justified.
And I doubt any artist could easily and courageously be honest with themselves and say: "I know that I'm being a total prostitute right
now, I'm selling myself for money, and I'm such a coward, and I'm so addicted to this paper and attention, like some kind of baby, and I know it's wrong, but Im scared that I wont make it otherwise, I really want this", they probably twist and turn it in their minds until they in their eyes become good and right: "It's not that im writing music that I hate for money and awards, no, I really like this kind of music, I really do. And I'm not pushing any kind of satanic agenda, are you insane?!"

And then they get angry when you point it out. Not just angry, they go haywire! They want to tear you down for reminding them of it. Probably because they're terrified that other people see through them, that people see exactly what they're so terrified of admitting to themselves.
They have to twist their bad actions as something good, because otherwise they wouldn't be able to live with themselves.

And not just bad actions, but perhaps even dumb decisions. This might be just wishful thinking, but I'm more inclined to think that Beetees are just victims of a rotten system, based on what Pr1nce and other famous musicians have said about the music industry, that you get rich, and yet you're also in debt, so you're stuck and cant leave. (And also the fact that Beetees have no freedom even just over how much they eat and rest kinda hints at the fact that they have no authority over their lives.) And we know for a fact that in the Kp0p industry the company takes more than half the money and that the "idols" go into huge debts to the company. It's kinda like looking at that and thinking "I sold out my youth for this???"

(Perhaps that's why Beetees are so terrified of "haters" and every 2nd song (im obviously exaggerating) is written to shit on their "haters". Because any tiny piece of critisism reminds them of something they're so scared of admitting? Because why else do they feel the need to shout that they're rich and successful? Dude, we get it, we see it, it's obvious you're rich and well-known. Or maybe they're not telling it to their haters, but to themselves? It's like a reminder of why exactly they're doing what they do, that it was aaall worth it.)
Idk about the money part. They own apartments in places like Hannam The Hill and have investments individually. I think they get their fair share, but I think at this point they're addicted to money and success. Sure, in the beginning when they were much younger trainees and newly debuted I think they were complete puppets - from everything they ate and drank to when they slept. But they've been groomed and programmed for years. They're totally complicit now. The only thing directly controlling them is money and their groomed minds. But they get paid well and they can choose what to eat and when.

Last edited:

Princessssss

Established
All this talk about how unbelieveable it is that Beetees have no clue what "ON" even is got me thinking, and this is just me thinking out loud, so I may be completely wrong, but I still wanted to share.
And by the way, I'm not just talking about Beetees, but people and artists in general. And this is just a theory, as I have no clue what is going on in Beetees' heads, and I have no clue what it's like to be in their position, so keep that in mind.

I know people like to joke that entertainers and actors are morons, empty sock puppets who're just parroting whatever they're told, but I have a very hard time believing that none of Beetees members ever wondered: "You know, our Mv's are kinda dark and depressing, and fans keep joking that they're in a cult because we keep wearing these cloaks, and we more than half the time have no clue what are the concepts we're pushing, I mean, it's it at least a little bit weird?"

And not just bad actions, but perhaps even dumb decisions. This might be just wishful thinking, but I'm more inclined to think that Beetees are just victims of a rotten system, based on what Pr1nce and other famous musicians have said about the music industry, that you get rich, and yet you're also in debt, so you're stuck and cant leave. (And also the fact that Beetees have no freedom even just over how much they eat and rest kinda hints at the fact that they have no authority over their lives.) And we know for a fact that in the Kp0p industry the company takes more than half the money and that the "idols" go into huge debts to the company. It's kinda like looking at that and thinking "I sold out my youth for this???"

(Perhaps that's why Beetees are so terrified of "haters" and every 2nd song (im obviously exaggerating) is written to shit on their "haters". Because any tiny piece of critisism reminds them of something they're so scared of admitting? Because why else do they feel the need to shout that they're rich and successful? Dude, we get it, we see it, it's obvious you're rich and well-known. Or maybe they're not telling it to their haters, but to themselves? It's like a reminder of why exactly they're doing what they do, that it was aaall worth it.)
I am a muslim alhamdulilah :) , and yes an angel wil blow the horn the first blow will cause everyone to die an the second blow everyone is resurected. ON gives me end of times dajjal ( anti christ ) vibes

I read something yesterday because I was really curious about the secrets of jimin. So I googled and found his libra horoscope of the day. So it said 'You'll have to be careful because soon you'll find that you spend too much money on the resources but you'll find yourself in debt' so I found it a bit too coincidental that you realise this one too. I think they do have to save up a lot to get there. But I feel like the more they spend they won't realise it. Maybe the company makes them think they have more money than what they do.

So then one day it could strike into making them poor and they might have barely any money for bills because - they believed they had more money but the company took it all. (so that they can't continue any longer) If they can make them starve they can control their lives and money coming in heavily.

Princessssss

Established

I also think they are not so connected and aware of their fans than peoplr would like to believe I think anything their fans do for them they get that info via bighit . I feel like their social media presence is very controlled .

Door

Rookie
I read something yesterday because I was really curious about the secrets of jimin. So I googled and found his libra horoscope of the day. So it said 'You'll have to be careful because soon you'll find that you spend too much money on the resources but you'll find yourself in debt' so I found it a bit too coincidental that you realise this one too. I think they do have to save up a lot to get there. But I feel like the more they spend they won't realise it. Maybe the company makes them think they have more money than what they do.

So then one day it could strike into making them poor and they might have barely any money for bills because - they believed they had more money but the company took it all. (so that they can't continue any longer) If they can make them starve they can control their lives and money coming in heavily.
What you said is pretty much what I meant, but you said it much better. Thanks!

I just remembered what one musician said about how you make for example 1 million dollars, but the company says "you owe us for promoting you, and for the money we spent on that record". Prince is famous for spilling the beans on the music industry, he used to write "slave" on his face. I also know from an insider that many hollywood stars only seem rich, they actually give most of what they make to taxes.
And if, suppose, that is true, and these celebrities are actually dirt poor, the young people, who look at the fame and money and drool, wouldn't want that at all, which would be a poor business strategy. So if I ran a business like that, I would want my "idols" to look rich and happy, so more teens would want to get into my company. Again, this is all just my speculations, I might be totally wrong about this.

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
Idk about the money part. They own apartments in places like Hannam The Hill and have investments individually. I think they get their fair share, but I think at this point they're addicted to money and success. Sure, in the beginning when they were much younger trainees and newly debuted I think they were complete puppets - from everything they ate and drank to when they slept. But they've been groomed and programmed for years. They're totally complicit now. The only thing directly controlling them is money and their groomed minds. But they get paid well and they can choose what to eat and when.
A slave is free, as long as he has no appetites. A King is a slave to as many appetites as he has.

I agree that they're addicted to the money and fame, but why? I'm curious about how does one get into that kind of position, and how does one decide to stay, even though it's very unstable.

Sorayahhh

Rookie
What you said is pretty much what I meant, but you said it much better. Thanks!

I just remembered what one musician said about how you make for example 1 million dollars, but the company says "you owe us for promoting you, and for the money we spent on that record". Pr1nce is famous for spilling the beans on the music industry, he used to write "slave" on his face. I also know from an insider that many hollywood stars only seem rich, they actually give most of what they make to taxes.
And if, suppose, that is true, and these celebrities are actually dirt poor, the young people, who look at the fame and money and drool, wouldn't want that at all, which would be a poor business strategy. So if I ran a business like that, I would want my "idols" to look rich and happy, so more teens would want to get into my company. Again, this is all just my speculations, I might be totally wrong about this.

Yeah you're kinda right, because when bigshiet gives them some gift, they are SO happy, it's like they can't even afford the gift

Door

Rookie
Yeah you're kinda right, because when bigshiet gives them some gift, they are SO happy, it's like they can't even afford the gift
To be fair, that could also be just them acting for the camera. I dont know whether it's true, but someone here mentioned before that during the puppy interview Yoongi was completely bored, but as soon as the camera started rolling, he put on a happy face and squealed "I love puppies!". But who knows.

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
Very interesting video about truth seeking and the danger of being certain.
"You find out somebody's lying or you've been lied to by the beast and you immediately want to replace that with something that you now consider the truth".

Princessssss

Established
Although the mama stage 12/12/18 wasn’t as “Big” as Bighit and BTS usually go these are some of the things I observed
1) Tae is mostly the first or last one
When I look at any performance or intro I always seem to look at who is the first and if there is any latter in the chronological order of members appearing
Apart from Kookie who is both the start and the finish of the intro Tae seems to be the first one where you see his “mask”
He is then the first one to appear in the intro for Fake Love and takes centre stage for the dance break intro
We also see him in the centre of the circle almost like a target right in the middle or an abnormal individual from the rest
View attachment 17879
We also see 7 men in robes presumably the members in the mirrors and we see all the members fade or get wiped out from either two sides with Tae right at the end and he is the only one who doesn’t fade
The robes could mean a transition to the other world or BTS becoming evil once they wear the robes but the hooded figures look very similar to the grim reaper and we see that only Taes hooded figure stays
Why is Tae the last one? What is the significance of this?
View attachment 17880
View attachment 17881
Also when they are in their white clothing they are in a line behind eachother and we see each of them fade as the next comes in line and Tae is the last one and he also doesn’t fade
This seems like they will have some sort of plan with V as they’ve erased every member but him
I feel like posts like these that were previously asked in this thread csn be answered better know its like al the missing pieces are falling Together

Hallowin

Saya baru saja membaca tweet prajurit dan beberapa komentar setelah itu muncul. Mereka mengatakan "BTX penuh dengan hari-harinya" "BTX adalah musisi alami dan tidak diatur oleh agensinya" "musik menyelamatkan saya" Mereka berbicara seolah-olah mereka tahu lebih baik. Ini sangat gila.

Guys, the most annoying thing happened to me,

Yesterday in my French class, I was thinking about telling my acquaintance about bts, and she's actually a Jehovahs Witness, but she sure is deceived (and that religion isn't good...trust me) so I asked, "Have you seen the ON mv?" She glared at me and replied, "You're late, I been saw that as soon as it came out." She acts very egocentric and cocky, and talking about bts makes it worse. I was honestly like, "Okay I don't think it's my duty to tell her, let me just change the subject"

So when we were doing our work, I noticed she had name stickers of bts decorated all over her laptop. She noticed my staring and smiled. Here's what annoyed me: She picked off the V name sticker and put it on MY laptop as if I wanted it. I just looked at her and said, "I don't want this on my laptop," she just asked, "Why? I love tae!" I glared at the name sticker and said, "I HATE bts, ESPECIALLY TAE"

So I snatched the name sticker off and put it on the table. I noticed she had a displeased expression and so I quickly regained myself and said, "Heh, I wasn't serious..." she just smiled and went back to work. I shouldn't have said that out loud, but my hatred just flared.

rottielover

Established
hey guys..its been awhile since i posted, but was watching this performance and what i found odd was the camera was focusing on JM's wrist which he be happen to be wearing that red "kabbalah bracelet" thingy which was talked about a long time ago here, not so sure exactly the significance but it was just so weird why focus a shot of that bracelet in the first place. I guess it does mean something?

Attachments

lauren_xox

Rookie
A slave is free, as long as he has no appetites. A King is a slave to as many appetites as he has.

I agree that they're addicted to the money and fame, but why? I'm curious about how does one get into that kind of position, and how does one decide to stay, even though it's very unstable.
Because they've been groomed to want money and security. What's the easiest way to make someone paranoid about financial security and think that money is the source of their freedom? Just try taking it all away from them at a young age when they are still developing. Interestingly, "growing up poor" is an official ACE, so poverty is proven to be a form of childhood trauma and it displays itself in the form of financial anxiety in adulthood. (remember this)

To help understand how that works, I'll talk about myself a bit. I grew up as upper-middle class in early childhood, then when my parents split and it was just my mom and me, I became poor as hell during high school. Even with the abuse I endured from my mom, my personal view of freedom was not mental freedom or to try and undo the effects of trauma that still influenced my behavior.. no, it became financial freedom - because I had it ripped away from me when I was younger. So I was driven to make money. In retrospect, the truth is that it doesn't matter how much money I acquire, I'll still be trapped by the self-destructive behaviors in my mind created by trauma from my mom. I didn't realise that true freedom was THERAPY because then I'd have the mental resilience to survive within any income bracket. I seriously used to have thoughts like "if I don't make a middle class & upwards salary I'll just kms because I won't be able to cope without the security/safety net of extra money" and I still occasionally struggle with thoughts like that.

So like I said in the last post, I believe the whole 'not giving them their fair share of income' was strategic trauma during trainee and early debut days - similar to my financial insecurity during teen years. Idk how to explain it but it's like diverting your attention away from the real issue so that you think lack of money is the root cause of all your problems because money = (false) sense of Independence and security. So that they don't look for true independence and security in the form of leaving the company and getting therapy. Also giving them a reward of a fair cheque after years of mistreatment is like normalizing it and providing validation that what they went through was a "necessary evil". The way they talk about being "ready" to face pain in the 'ON' lyrics just sounds like normalization of trauma. Hope this wasn't too long I really wanted to explain it properly.

Last edited:

xx129xx

yes, Harry was their boytoy
a similar situation to BT$ with Ryan Sea-crest And how BT$ is getting invited to every event hosted by him

But I have to disagree with you about JK being left out , JK gets the most screen time in the MVs, gets the center position in every choreo, and will be the first one to have a solo album. I think BH loves him.
since the beggining he has been pushed as the "golen maknae" and most talented person in the group

thake a look at BT$ first teaser picture:

wich member is elevated? from every MV untill this date it's always JK
I do think TH is involved in shady things.. But he doesn't get the special treatment JK gets all the time within the group

yes, Harry was their boytoy
a similar situation to BT$ with Ryan Sea-crest And how BT$ is getting invited to every event hosted by him

But I have to disagree with you about JK being left out , JK gets the most screen time in the MVs, gets the center position in every choreo, and will be the first one to have a solo album. I think BH loves him.
since the beggining he has been pushed as the "golen maknae" and most talented person in the group

thake a look at BT$ first teaser picture:

wich member is elevated? from every MV untill this date it's always JK
I do think TH is involved in shady things.. But he doesn't get the special treatment JK gets all the time within the group

I disagree. The one who get most screen time is Jimin. Jimin like always the center of everything. Like in every Interview who are the one you mostly see in the front? Jamen and Ratmonster. Jamen are the one is gets all the recognition. And the Black Swan MV all I could see on my screen was Jimin, the whole video might as well been of him. In this forum people seem to talk less about Jimin, mostly they talk about Vee being the most evil and the leader and center of everything when is really Jimin. I don't like Jimin , he seems too proud of himself. He seems to be very egocentric just my opinion To me I believe off cameras Jimin is the one that is the most evil, and rudest one. I think he is the one who wants everything his way.

sorry if my English is bad I am from Czech republic