BTS discussion thread

Shadow

Rookie

Interesting.. any Muslims here who can further explain this theory? This end of life thing seems alarming when it comes to Kookie. He was also the dove and went into the heavens in the mv.

This number is starting to creep me out. They place a high value on it as it seems and everything is pre-planned as always. Someone commented that they are illuminati in a joking way above, if only they knew.

Is he looking to see if anyone gets it right about their affiliation with the freemasonry?
Also, he really wanted them to find out what his tattoo means, is this a way to warn fans or to make fun of their own ignorance?

Also, that explains why they put Noah references. Everything is about this "new beginning".

View attachment 33290View attachment 33291
I had a bit of a feeling that BTS and the NWO are heavily promoting the devils and wanting them to join it like here:

I think they're enticing armys to come and convince them into 'heaven' but it's the complete opposite and the illusion to get the world 'down below' before it is too late (I believe they are forced into this or maybe they chose this)

The more the heavens are promoted the more innocent army get until they will literally follow them into hell. They have songs that explain this such as 'pied piper' where you follow the pipe and they take you to the evil place. Maybe a tragic event might follow BTS concerts (coronavirus?) so I had a sense maybe a natural disaster could even occur here. But it's all kept hidden but everything will be too late in the end. Maybe SG will have something happen on his 27th birthday internationally this march 9th..

I also noticed a little bit of something going on behind the scenes with jimin and james corden. right so they call each other nicknames. so maybe they've had a secret forced connection aka this comment here:

Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 22.05.28.png

Guys, I'm honestly mind blown with this new idea I'm about to explain to you.

Revelation 13-14 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak"

Many people think that means they're literally building a statue of the beast and the antichrist will use it's powers to make it speak just as they did with Moses when he announced the 10 commandments.

Remember the scene where kook is dead, and we see the crows? What if he's just representing the beast? What if tae is representing the antichrist? We know the antichrist will lead many astray, and that's what was seen with tae and the little girl. We see all the boys running up that mountain or edge (whatever that is) and that represents them going into the new world order,

I know many of you believe that represented heaven, but no, I truly think they're feeling bliss while going into the new world order. Then, we see kook running up with his hands tied, (were his hands tied symbolically like Jesus, or did that happen before he went to the mountain?) Well either way, the beast is obviously also deceitful. Did you notice kooks deceiving smile as he ran up the mountain with the boys? We know the antichrist will be known as Jesus once he physically comes upon the earth, thus tae having that snake skin and thus kook appearing innocent.

Kook is alive later because tae gave life to the beast, and had him speak. Now, the beast in the Bible is described with ten horns and 7 heads which I strongly believe represents 17 countries perhaps, that's symbolic. Though in this video, kook comes back to life due to tae.

So in conclusion, tae represented the antichritst (obviously because he's the most satanic one in the band) and kook is the beast which...I haven't the slightest idea why. The rest of the boys represent rebellion against God. @the world is a stage had a post about Noahs Arc being mentioned, we know anyone against God didn't go into the arc, and so the rest of the members represented that, and since they rebelled against God, they followed the antichrist up the edge into the new world order, and kook came late because he died, but considering he just came back alive, he was the last one to join them on the mountain hence his evil like grin.

Any thoughts?

neptunejoo

Established
I do
Yes, I also experience the same effects. When I absorb overwhelming amounts of information, I get headaches. [Ephia’s Note: I like to call them third eye headaches, since I feel the pain around that area.]

A few days ago, I was reading a programming manual about the different aspects of the NWO and I felt dizzy instantly. [Ephia’s Note: The manual also describes a little bit on how we’re actually already in the Third World War, called the “Quiet War”.] I’ve never felt that way before when I’ve read a physical book. It’s only up till now that I’ve experienced it.

The manual mentioned different strategies as “weapons”, such as:
Attack the privacy of the church. —> Destroy faith in this sort of government.
Social conformity —> Computer programming simplicity.
Keep public ignorant. —> Less public organization.

I felt so disgusted when I continued reading since these different aspects were meticulously detailed. [Ephia’s note: The manual mentions diversion, political structures, education system, ideal social system.. — a multitude of topics that became a reality, despite the descriptions being brief.]

Ever since I started learning about these different topics, I started to become present and notice how I feel. When I listen to certain songs from the radio or read articles, those mainly trigger my lightheadedness easily.

Talking to different people can affect your energy and vibration as well. Sometimes I talk to someone, feeling fine before and afterwards, I feel bummed out all of a sudden. That’s due to absorbing another person’s energy, affecting one mentally, spiritually, and physically. It can be hard to differentiate between your feelings or the one you took in.

Now, this is more personal [?]. When I first found about this forum, I was still processing everything. I felt confused and anxious to find out that Band That Sucks was apart of the NWO agenda. I couldn’t see Teaho, Jinnmin, RMonster, Jinn, Diabetes, and Junglebook the same way I saw them before. After catching up to the recent posts, I went to bed and woke up with my back aching. I never gotten back pain before and there was nothing wrong with the mattress I slept on. The back pain kept circulating, which is also what I feel with my third eye. My mind’s eye saw that a pair of wings formed into my back.

Turns out that they’re called etheric energy wings [!]: “..They also offer a sort of energetic protection for you within the physical realm. Quite literally, light wings have your back in this way. They're like an extension of your aura and can protect against detrimental energies and negativity that may be thrown your way, behind your back, or outside of your awareness.” [Source: https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/etheric-energy-wings/]

Anyways, I think that the best thing to do is to focus on yourself and eliminate any negative sources in your life. Focus on manifesting positivity + goals and tap into affirmations.

These changes don’t have to rush in immediately, you can take your time. Gradually, there’ll be great results ahead!

At the end of the day, you’re first priority and these occult symbolism are served as distractions from reaching your full potential. These symbols only have the power you give them, so don’t let it wear you down.
I did feel backaches too. But now it's not as severe as few days ago. You were right. I do feel like I absorb constant energy from others. I feel like broken batteries all the time. I feel restless especially when there is a strong presence in the room. Like I am being sucked.

taepeach

Veteran
My goodness tae, if only you were to be this bold in exposing the industry/occult as well. Whats funny is that after he said that EVERYONE was purposely interrupting him when he tried to utter any word lol, he doesnt care on admitting who they are, as if saying "wow look at younger us, we are totally completely different people from those kids on the screen"
Screenshot_2020-03-03-20-14-40.png

They were talking about how they had no body fat during their debut/trainee years and Its kind of disturbing how they said it so casually..especially since they were basically teenagers at that time....it is already known what trainees have to go through
Screenshot_2020-03-03-20-29-51.png

taepeach

Veteran
! This one was fascinating at 5.07 as JM was saying "what we can do now", J00n lowers his chin (which by itself is a closed gesture), finger retraction (flexion of fingers towards the palm) + either lip compression or a jaw clench + how fixed his eyes were on JM seemed to me like high stress or even held back anger.
While at this moment T3a looked like his right hand was in a tight fist (or maybe he was clenching and rubbing his hands?) and he began heavily breathing. It caught my attention because of how different YG behaved at this point compared to them. While J00n was paying such close attention and T3a was experiencing mild stress, YG seemed like he was stretching his back and clasping his thighs (tired of sitting?)
PhotoEditor_20200303_230707453.jpg
Yeah noo, with that face you have 2 seconds to run before you become his next victim lol. I saw his jaw clench!! Tf why does he do that so much he always puts that "did i not tell you to keep your stupid mouth shut?!" look even when some members are not even saying anything serious at all.

Jimin: "sticking together is what brought us to succeed together. We made it together! We are 7! I love our group! :)"
Namjoon: *internally* "you just LOVE provoking me and offending me right:mad:???"

Tae looked like he was avoiding namjoon looking at him that way, as if he felt the tension radiating off of namjoon
PhotoEditor_20200303_231501708.jpg

Last edited:

Hallowin

[QUOTE = "neptunejoo, posting: 276144, anggota: 3351"]
Saya lakukan
Saya juga merasakan sakit punggung. Tapi sekarang tidak separah beberapa hari yang lalu. Kamu benar. Saya merasa seperti saya menyerap energi konstan dari orang lain. Saya merasa seperti baterai rusak sepanjang waktu. Saya merasa gelisah terutama ketika ada kehadiran yang kuat di dalam ruangan. Seperti saya sedang dihisap.
[/MENGUTIP]
Saya juga sakit punggung ketika saya mencari tahu ini lebih sering. Saya harap itu menyakiti punggung saya karena tempat tidur yang tidak nyaman

wow

Veteran
Yeah noo, with that face you have 2 seconds to run before you become his next victim lol. I saw his jaw clench!! Tf why does he do that so much he always puts that "did i not tell you to keep your stupid mouth shut?!" look even when some members are not even saying anything serious at all.

Jimin: "sticking together is what brought us to succeed together. We made it together! We are 7! I love our group! :)"
Namjoon: *internally* "you just LOVE provoking me and offending me right:mad:???"

Tae looked like he was avoiding namjoon looking at him that way, as if he felt the tension radiating off of namjoon
View attachment 33300
super confused as to why nj did that, jm said nothing wrong??? he was saying a positive thing, why would he gets so pissed about it?

silvertea

Rookie
this goes hand in hand with their 1 and 2 concept photos; and with the themes of accepting your shadows, "the stronger the light the bigger the shadow".
I've notices also:
-multiple mirrors for jin
-black swan Jimin transformation (wings) and performance
-hoseok walking down/ descending a path
-and the final scene of jk's shadow disappearing, could mean his accepted it or he no longer has it because they've become their shadows?

Last edited:

HealingHugs

Established
I do
I did feel backaches too. But now it's not as severe as few days ago. You were right. I do feel like I absorb constant energy from others. I feel like broken batteries all the time. I feel restless especially when there is a strong presence in the room. Like I am being sucked.
You sound like an Empath, it can be a blessing and a curse. Take time for yourself alone to recharge and be aware of "energy vampires" (I can't explain but some people will suck the life out of you if given chance, whether they mean to or not). The blessing is that you can give out great compassion and healing to those in need that you notice needing it. Good luck :)

Bubble_tea

Established

I just don't get how they are claiming that they have no idea about the storyline,yet Kookie was well able to explain his part about him being the devil. Also, if this is true, why Vee suggested the makeup artists to draw him this specific tattoo if it has no correlation with the story? But I agree with his last comment. This storyline was so messed up and artistically pointless that armyz really think that it had some reasoning.

Also, in the new b@ngtan bomb, they visited an artwork and at one point they had to walk in some kind of fog. Then, Vee said "this is right up my alley" and kept reappearing and disappearing. When he reappeared in front of the camera, he whispered "connect" in english with a kinda devilish and cocky grin and disappeared again. (at 2:34-2:50) Is he trying to tell fans to find out who he really is or what? He seems to enjoy his "mysterious/dark" persona.

this goes hand in hand with their 1 and 2 concept photos; and with the themes of accepting your shadows, "the stronger the light the bigger the shadow".
I've notices also:
-and the final scene of jk's shadow disappearing, could mean his accepted it or he no longer has it because they've their shadows now?
Fans on Twitter are saying how this gave them BST vibes,so they are continuing with the same route. Also, Jimin was transformed into a "black swan" after his duet with Vee, does it mean that Vee lured him into accepting his dark side as he did with J1n in BST?

Also, this says it all

Seriously they should give credits to the movie, they totally ripped it off. It's one thing to draw artistic inspiration from other creators and another to copy everything without offering something new. This happened with "On" too.

https://twitter.com/__WildRose2__/status/1235224907132416000?s=19

Last edited:

Princessssss

Established
I've notices also:
-and the final scene of jk's shadow disappearing, could mean his accepted it or he no longer has it because they've their shadows now?
I am really interested in a analyse of this mv I saw a lot of things and was wondering wether they where trying to be artsy and vague or not

Door

Rookie
View attachment 33316

View attachment 33300
Haha, yeah, I wonder what was going on in Namjoon's head at that moment, it's so bizarre.
I'm glad to hear you noticed it too, I thought maybe I was looking at things too closely.

Oooh, now that you say that, I think you might be totally right! I haven't thought of the fact that Tea might've felt the tension and reacted to that. I'm so silly, I thought Tea was reacting to Jimin like Namjoon was. But it does look more like Tea wanted to avoid looking at Namjoon.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established

Vee is seen looking at us from above. Fans are joking, saying he can step on them etc but that's exactly what they tried to portray. From this angle, he seems like a god looking down on everyone. Also, this lamp gives the impression that there is a halo/the Sun over his head, as far as I'm concerned. He really believes he is some sort of god. And it isn't the first time he is being depicted as the Sun God either.

In the background we can see the gateway to heaven again.

Last edited:

Natta123

Rookie
I realized something. I think Black Swan might be connected to Nirvana. This might be a bit of a stretch, but hear me out.
View attachment 33282
A song about the death of an artist. His love, enthusiasm, or even ability to create.
The lyrics: "The heart no longer races when hearing music play.
Seems like time has stopped. Oh that would be my first death.
If this can no longer resonate, no longer make my heart vibrate.
No song affects me anymore.
"

Guess what Kurt C0ba1n wrote in his suicide note:
"...I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things.
For example when we're back stage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowds begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the crowd which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. ..."

Why does it seem like BH is taking every chance to connect YG with Kurt C0ba1n?
Not only the white lighter, but also one of Kurt C0ba1n's notes is framed in YG's appartment in the Highlight reels:
(im not sure why exactly this particular note though, so if anyone has any theories, please add)
View attachment 33283
View attachment 33284
Whose songs not only are graffiti in Beetees MV's... like In Bloom from the Nevermind album...
View attachment 33285
and what seems to be a reference to Smells like Teen Spirit...
View attachment 33286
which is also a song that YG has recommended to ARM1:
View attachment 33287

Another thing Kurt C0ba1n writes in his suicide note:
"There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!"

Why would you include your zodiac sign in a suicide note? He identified as a Pisces, and it meant something to him, enough for him to include. Which is a whole other mystery, but guess who else is a Pisces. Yes, YG!

Doesn't the "why dont you just enjoy it" remind you a bit of YG's solo song Shadow?
"All the things you wanted, you’ve got it all
So what’s the problem? Just enjoy it
Or just let it go – no? "

What is BH's obsession with Nirvana and Kurt C0ba1n? Or is it YG's? Maybe he identifies with him in a way? It's just all very weird.
Wow, that is so interesting and on point! Thanks for sharing!

Shadow

Rookie
So I had a bit of a theory. Maybe it correlates to why jimin is feeling so sad recently. I can tell because he hasn't been himself in about 3 years but it's more out there these day:

So in the new MV he's the only one who the light shines on (staircase scene) so maybe he associates something more? SO he could be being forced to do sacrifices or anything now. I don't know about you all but this image looks creepy. Like something is wrong? It looks forced like he's locked in metal. Maybe this could mean feelings you can't escape. So maybe now he's the suffering one. They've been using black clothes a lot I wonder why they didn't choose a different comeback style because I thought a few years back they were going for a glitch theme. I don't know what happened to that one.

Bighit's producer even started planning it by liking synthesizer tunes which correlates. But why going back to the black wings? So I feel like they're in a dark time. I also felt like they are trapped especially with the families forcing them in the company. Maybe it's a bit of a can't escape.

Shadow

Rookie

Vee is seen looking at us from above. Fans are joking, saying he can step on them etc but that's exactly what they tried to portray. From this angle, he seems like a god looking down on everyone. Also, this lamp gives the impression that there is a halo/the Sun over his head, as far as I'm concerned. He really believes he is some sort of god. And it isn't the first time he is being depicted as the Sun God either.

In the background we can see the gateway to heaven again.
BTS are really promoting that vibe of them being a god to everyone. Armys will bow down to the point where it's too late o_O So I don't like the way things are going. I think this is all part of the plan....

Princessssss

Established
So I had a bit of a theory. Maybe it correlates to why jimin is feeling so sad recently. I can tell because he hasn't been himself in about 3 years but it's more out there these day:

So in the new MV he's the only one who the light shines on (staircase scene) so maybe he associates something more? SO he could be being forced to do sacrifices or anything now. I don't know about you all but this image looks creepy. Like something is wrong? It looks forced like he's locked in metal. Maybe this could mean feelings you can't escape. So maybe now he's the suffering one. They've been using black clothes a lot I wonder why they didn't choose a different comeback style because I thought a few years back they were going for a glitch theme. I don't know what happened to that one.

Bighit's producer even started planning it by liking synthesizer tunes which correlates. But why going back to the black wings? So I feel like they're in a dark time. I also felt like they are trapped especially with the families forcing them in the company. Maybe it's a bit of a can't escape.
His part in the mv was weird indeed as if he was getting possesed on doing those movements on the ground . they do wear a lott of corsets tho

Bubble_tea

Established

Yes, I think you are absolutely right, there's definitely something wrong with Jamal. You can check out this twitter thread if you want, it's pretty interesting as it explains how he seems to have lost his purity but tries to escape from the darkness whereas the others are trying to pull him back in. The OP even mentions that Kookie has lost his shadow due to his dying.

Off topic but I think this mini thread is onto something (mk ultra maybe?)

Also, look at how they casually play with fans' minds/psyches, they certainly have psychiatrists/psychologists in their team and nothing could convince me otherwise. If they do that solely for an MV, you can imagine what else they do on a regular basis.

Last edited: