BTS discussion thread

Princessssss

Established
yes, Harry was their boytoy
a similar situation to BT$ with Ryan Sea-crest And how BT$ is getting invited to every event hosted by him

But I have to disagree with you about JK being left out , JK gets the most screen time in the MVs, gets the center position in every choreo, and will be the first one to have a solo album. I think BH loves him.
since the beggining he has been pushed as the "golen maknae" and most talented person in the group

thake a look at BT$ first teaser picture:

wich member is elevated? from every MV untill this date it's always JK
I do think TH is involved in shady things.. But he doesn't get the special treatment JK gets all the time within the group
He is very wel rounded he dances well singa good can rap is attractive and the youngest ofc bh loves that, whats interesting to me is how he went to idol school or school of art or something wich is extremly expensive and he graduated while being an idol so he kinda always wanted this .

Deadlylady

Established

Kookie's role in the mv is out. So he is the devil, but wears thorns wrapped around his wrists that are a reference to Christ? What are they trying to portray? That the devil is just as misunderstood as Christ was? Reversed symbolism at its finest. So, by blowing the conch, he really brought hell upon earth in the mv.

To me that sounds like the antichrist or satan himself.

Cast him out of the wall?.. or heaven.

Thorns on the hands of Jk and Vii's neck fake tattoo turned out of be "sharp thorns digging into his neck".
Like some kind of diease almost. Jk was saved of it, but what about Vii?

And jamal not knowing what the MV is about is funny but it just shows many members have nothing to do with their songs and messages they give in their MV's. Its all done by other groups of people even though just a few members do write lyrics here and there. Jamal looked tired as those MV shootings takes a long time almost 12 hours a day. I think he looked tired than sad.

And the mv was filmed in the US so that explain the "h0llyw00d" vibes.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Which solo album ? He has none, it's his position as the center nothing new. That goes for all bands.
Since wings he been mostly a back vocal supporter that's why itd look like he has most lines. Screentime is okay , maknae line have their share. He's the only member without a SOLO mv. The only one without any single outside of bts discography.
The day he decided to tease decalcomania shit fell down on him. All bts members have always had clean reputation. Jk been trashed since last September, it only got better since January. And again he's been ghosting for most time on social medias.

And without being biased he deserves the title as golden maknae he's truly talented in everything he does.

If there is one particular member bigshit likes is jim1n ( his Paris video got quickly buried under the bus while jk had been crucified for hanging out with friends )
Rap line are the most privileged solo wise.
V has a drama , 3 solos under his belt, a solo mv like all the rest , and last time I checked he bought a 4m freaking dollars cash apartment like where the fuck that money came from, he goes home shopping and buys real expensive art status like wtf.
JK has been the center of everything since the beggining, every music video "fake love" and now this "ON" video the biggest examples
JK is not even the visual so at least in the pictures they should give JIN that place....but he is always the center, given the biggest parts and presented as some "perfect idol"

And if we talk about JM and the Paris video.....what about JK and his cocaine friends? the media didn't say a word about his "girlfriend" having a cocaine tattoo
and about his car accident he got interrogated for months, but BH said it was a minor thing.. if this was any other idol the news would have been bigger

so you might see JK as the "one left out" but to me is the oposite. lets just disagree there

wow

Veteran
im going to interpret what i believe is the meaning behind inner child, let me know if you have any other things to say, and maybe recommend me some songs from the new album for me to interpret? thanks.
btw, this suck so much cause im confused, the lyrics doesnt make sense and it tries so hard to sound deep and sad to the point where i cant even make sense of it because the lyrics just sounds forced, take a look at it yourself.

At that time, we had it tough
While looking up at those stars in the sky, too far out of reach
- he had a very rough and tough childhood, being born in the occult is not an easy job i would say, and i think what he means by stars is his true dreams?

You at that time, didn't believe in galaxies
But I saw it, a silver galaxy
- maybe at that time he didnt believe in the universe being connected to us and everything, but now he understands. silver also means rich and wealth, so that definetly means something.

It must have hurt, it must have been so difficult
I ran towards the endless light
- "light" also means lucyfer

It tingles, that summer day's air
The cold sounds of the grey-lit streets
I draw in a breath and knock at your door
- knocking at a door reminds me of mk ultra, theres a lot of movies explaining a child going through a new world of mk ultra when they enter a door (ex : caroline, narnia, alice,etc)

We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
- he is aiming to changing himself, i dont know if its for the better or for worse.

Now I wish we would smile more
It will be okay, because today's me is doing fine
Yesterday's you, now it's all clear
- the person he is now is doing fInE than he was as a kid

I want to hug the many thorns in the budding rose
- i think this lyrics is just a line to make it seem like the song is dEeP cause i doubt btshit/bigshit actually gave the effort to write songs anymore, now im questioning why im doing this post.

The smiling kid, the child who was always laughing brightly
When I see you like that, I can't help smiling
- it seems to me that he misses his innocence and happiness

Tonight, if I reach my hand to yours
Can you hold that hand?
I'll become you
- he wants to become the child he was, or he wants the child to become him?

You just have to look at my galaxies
Be showered with all those stars
I'll give you my world
- at this point, i thought he isnt actually saying these lines to him in the past, but to someone else, and if he does saying it to himself, the lyrics are self explanatory.

The lights illuminating your eyes, they're the me of now
- maybe he is saying that childlike eyes he had when he was a kid, still remains in him or is now in him, and i was like LMAOOOO youre snakey eyes is FAR from the word childlike.

You’re my boy, my boy
My boy, my boy, my boy
- iM a GoOd bOy. this is also when i started to think that maybe he lyrics is for someone else.

and then the rest of the lyrics saying "we gon' change", weird cause someone said ON is about the change of the world/universe, and then here in this song he said the words "we gon' change" a lot in the chorus.

anyways, what do you guys think? i know this doesnt help AT ALL, like i said, the lyrics sounds forced to the point where i cant logically come up with a conclusion of what the song truly means rather than "tHiS soNg iS aBOUT aRmYs AnD hAtErS aNd lOvInG anD AccEpTInG yOUrSeLf" they always tell in interviews lmao.

Princessssss

Established
im going to interpret what i believe is the meaning behind inner child, let me know if you have any other things to say, and maybe recommend me some songs from the new album for me to interpret? thanks.
btw, this suck so much cause im confused, the lyrics doesnt make sense and it tries so hard to sound deep and sad to the point where i cant even make sense of it because the lyrics just sounds forced, take a look at it yourself.

At that time, we had it tough
While looking up at those stars in the sky, too far out of reach
- he had a very rough and tough childhood, being born in the occult is not an easy job i would say, and i think what he means by stars is his true dreams?

You at that time, didn't believe in galaxies
But I saw it, a silver galaxy
- maybe at that time he didnt believe in the universe being connected to us and everything, but now he understands. silver also means rich and wealth, so that definetly means something.

It must have hurt, it must have been so difficult
I ran towards the endless light
- "light" also means lucyfer

It tingles, that summer day's air
The cold sounds of the grey-lit streets
I draw in a breath and knock at your door
- knocking at a door reminds me of mk ultra, theres a lot of movies explaining a child going through a new world of mk ultra when they enter a door (ex : caroline, narnia, alice,etc)

We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
- he is aiming to changing himself, i dont know if its for the better or for worse.

Now I wish we would smile more
It will be okay, because today's me is doing fine
Yesterday's you, now it's all clear
- the person he is now is doing fInE than he was as a kid

I want to hug the many thorns in the budding rose
- i think this lyrics is just a line to make it seem like the song is dEeP cause i doubt btshit/bigshit actually gave the effort to write songs anymore, now im questioning why im doing this post.

The smiling kid, the child who was always laughing brightly
When I see you like that, I can't help smiling
- it seems to me that he misses his innocence and happiness

Tonight, if I reach my hand to yours
Can you hold that hand?
I'll become you
- he wants to become the child he was, or he wants the child to become him?

You just have to look at my galaxies
Be showered with all those stars
I'll give you my world
- at this point, i thought he isnt actually saying these lines to him in the past, but to someone else, and if he does saying it to himself, the lyrics are self explanatory.

The lights illuminating your eyes, they're the me of now
- maybe he is saying that childlike eyes he had when he was a kid, still remains in him or is now in him, and i was like LMAOOOO youre snakey eyes is FAR from the word childlike.

You’re my boy, my boy
My boy, my boy, my boy
- iM a GoOd bOy. this is also when i started to think that maybe he lyrics is for someone else.

and then the rest of the lyrics saying "we gon' change", weird cause someone said ON is about the change of the world/universe, and then here in this song he said the words "we gon' change" a lot in the chorus.

anyways, what do you guys think? i know this doesnt help AT ALL, like i said, the lyrics sounds forced to the point where i cant logically come up with a conclusion of what the song truly means rather than "tHiS soNg iS aBOUT aRmYs AnD hAtErS aNd lOvInG anD AccEpTInG yOUrSeLf" they always tell in interviews lmao.
I Think this song is pure waffle, just vage lines to feel sympathy towards him and it just shows that the fans will take anything from them , there just obsessed about his voice . He could do mumble rap and they will think its a masterpiece .

silvertea

Rookie

Here's the video you can see it with your own two eyes ;)

2:40min.
You're welcome !
Thanks for the receipt.
Lmao poor interviewer looked so confused. I won't judge them for acting weird they were kids but... Anyway I'd rather them acting like that then how V acts nowadays. Cold, high and mighty, like he's on drugs or smth.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
I Think this song is pure waffle, just vage lines to feel sympathy towards him and it just shows that the fans will take anything from them , there just obsessed about his voice . He could do mumble rap and they will think its a masterpiece .
yep, and im starting to feel like my analysis is useless, just like the song itself, its just so basic and forced, made to feel sympathy for him and for armys to flaunt about how innocent and "baby" he is. these satanics like to reverse things, so him having this innocent and childlike song is one of the proof that he is the total opposite of that.

Princessssss

Established
Thanks for the receipt.
Lmao poor interviewer looked to confused. I won't judge them for acting weird they were kids but... Anyway I'd rather them acting like that then how V acts nowadays. Cold, high and mighty, like he's on drugs or smth.

What is jk doing at 11:30 , does that mean anything. Reminds me of when he froze and put his arm forward for like 4 seconds .

silvertea

Rookie
yep, and im starting to feel like my analysis is useless, just like the song itself, its just so basic and forced, made to feel sympathy for him and for armys to flaunt about how innocent and "baby" he is. these satanics like to reverse things, so him having this innocent and childlike song is one of the proof that he is the total opposite of that.
He didn't even write the song, he probably had nothing to do with it and it was just presented in front of him to sing. Just goes to prove further how the lyrics are fabricated and empty.

Princessssss

Established
Hahahhaha I feel like a lott of their songs have a 2:1 ratio of vague and waffle and the others have a 3:2 ratio of symbolism and waffle HAHAHAHA . It’s quite funny

edawntae

Rookie
Absence ?? Didnt they resign their contract in 2018 or something
The oldest J1n has to go to mandatory military service by the end of this year. Since he is already 28. Sug4 by next year, Rrm and Jh0pe a year after Sug4. J1m1n and Vee a year after them. K00kie has about 4 years left, since he doesn't have to go until a year after the 95ers. There is a lot of speculation that they will most likely all serve at the same time instead, so that way it's only a 2 year gap that they are gone. B1g H1t dosen't want to face backlash of BiTS touring without a member, after all the brotherhood and unity they say they have.

Princessssss

Established
The oldest J1n has to go to mandatory military service by the end of this year. Since he is already 28. Sug4 by next year, Rrm and Jh0pe a year after Sug4. J1m1n and Vee a year after them. K00kie has about 4 years left, since he doesn't have to go until a year after the 95ers. There is a lot of speculation that they will most likely all serve at the same time instead, so that way it's only a 2 year gap that they are gone. B1g H1t dosen't want to face backlash of BiTS touring without a member, after all the brotherhood and unity they say they have.
Ah yes that , didn’t knew about that speculation , I wonder if they still have to do 2 years tho since they bring in alott of money and soft power for the country

Door

Rookie
I realized something. I think Black Swan might be connected to Nirvana. This might be a bit of a stretch, but hear me out.
,,black swan.jpg
A song about the death of an artist. His love, enthusiasm, or even ability to create.
The lyrics: "The heart no longer races when hearing music play.
Seems like time has stopped. Oh that would be my first death.
If this can no longer resonate, no longer make my heart vibrate.
No song affects me anymore.
"

Guess what Kurt Cobain wrote in his suicide note:
"...I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things.
For example when we're back stage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowds begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the crowd which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. ..."

Why does it seem like BH is taking every chance to connect Yoongi with Kurt Cobain?
Not only the white lighter, but also one of Kurt Cobain's notes is framed in Yoongi's appartment in the Highlight reels:
(im not sure why exactly this particular note though, so if anyone has any theories, please add)
highlight reel.jpg
highlight reel — копия.jpg
Whose songs are graffiti in Bts MV's... like In Bloom from the Nevermind album...
run jap.ver_1 — копия.jpg
and what seems to be a reference to Smells like Teen Spirit...
run jap.ver_9 — копия.jpg
which is also a song that Yoongi has recommended to ARMY:
,tumblr_phek4nXJj41vhl7fmo1_1280.jpg

Another thing Kurt Cobain writes in his suicide note:
"There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!"

Why would you include your zodiac sign in a suicide note? He identified as a Pisces, and it meant something to him, enough for him to include. Which is a whole other mystery, but guess who else is a Pisces. Yes, Yoongi!

Doesn't the "why dont you just enjoy it" remind you a bit of Yoongi's solo song Shadow?
"All the things you wanted, you’ve got it all
So what’s the problem? Just enjoy it
Or just let it go – no? "

What is BH's obsession with Nirvana and Kurt Cobain? Or is it Yoongi's? Maybe he identifies with him in a way? It's just all very weird.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established

Interesting.. any Muslims here who can further explain this theory? This end of life thing seems alarming when it comes to Kookie. He was also the dove and went into the heavens in the mv.

This number is starting to creep me out. They place a high value on it as it seems and everything is pre-planned as always. Someone commented that they are illuminati in a joking way below, if only they knew.

Is he looking to see if anyone gets it right about their affiliation with the freemasonry?
Also, he really wanted them to find out what his tattoo means, is this a way to warn fans or to make fun of their own ignorance?

Also, that explains why they put Noah references. Everything is about this "new beginning".

IMG_20200303_224211.jpgIMG_20200303_224126.jpg

Last edited: