BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
What is your opinion about the coronavirus outbreak in SK?
SK is the most affected country after China and a lot of kpop events are being canceled. BT$ had to cancel their concerts too

BTS Have Canceled Their South Korea Tour Dates Over The Coronavirus Outbreak

"While we hope that the situation will improve, we must take into consideration the health and safety of hundreds of thousands of guests as well as our artists and the dire impact a last-minute cancellation may have on guests from overseas, production companies, and staff," Big Hit Entertainment said in a statement.

BH mediaplays a lot about BT$ helping korean economy and tourism. But now with the coronavirus outbreak that's going to stop,and I think canceling a show like this is a big deal

what do you think is gonna happen?after the movie Parasite won best picture at the Oscars I believed korean entertainment was going to be pushed big time in the West. But now it seems unlikely
i think the government tries to spread the virus more, im just confused as to why theres a case at my country saying 2 people got infected from japan, while we know how things happens there with the strict hospitals amd quarantines, but people from my country is affected, its sketchy cause im from indonesia and WHO said that theyre confused as to why Indonesia havent had a single corona virus case yet, while the neighbor countries has many cases (philipines, australia, malaysia, thai,etc) and then months later,
theres 2 people that got infected, i thought they were being strict with the virus, but it spreads even more widely now, theyre DEFINETLY, trying hard to depopulate everyone.
Why does it seem unlikely ? I think korean entertainment will be pushed hard te government profits from it . But do you think they will cancel their world tour too ? , what if the spread of the virus will be bigger in a couple months isn’t very dangerous to be in a crowd with thousands of other people.
lmao i think armys should worry more about getting infected by th's skin illness or whatever that is, i forgot what its called but its n a s t y.

Do whatever you want sis, if you want to pray for them do it, even the most evil person needs the Light of God in his life.

I'm truly exhausted of People saying that they don't need prayers. They are also Gods creature why would only you be saved but not btass ?? Not only these seven Boys but also orther artist. It's True that they sold their soul and all and that it's very difficult to take their soul back but God is great, Who knows by her prayers or your prayers God can do something miraculous in their life.

At the end, when you are going to be infront of God, God is going to ask a lot of question including the souls that you brought back to him, because we as Christians has to bring many People by God, why would bitiez be excluded ??

Y'all saying that they Mock God, okey that's a fact, but even non celebrity are mocking God some People are very mean towards God but is it the reason for not praying or saving them? No.

God says pray for your enemy, humans are not our enemy but it's the devil. Because he is the one Who is bringing the People in Hell, leading the People to do bad things. We have to fight against the devil and the demons, not against humans. We have to destroy the evil Who are leading btiez and the orthers artist. And also other human beings. If the lights of God is in their life you are gonna see that they are gonna be a different person.

Even tho they look happy, it's Just a filter. We are all humans, nobody want to stay in the evil side forever, there's a moment in our life and we are going to be tired of all this. That's when you're gonna Search someting to be very happy. Be in peace.

Don't forget, our real enemy is satan, a spiritual fight against him. With our prayers and With God help we can destroy the evil.

Sorry for my english..

May God bless you all

That's all for me
aight, at this point, i dont care if you guys wanted to pray for them or not, i was just stating an opinion (in a very rude manner, i get that) im not trying to bash anyone or anything, having an opinion that is contrary to your beliefs doesnt mean its bashful, but i wont care less about who yall praying for, and who yall wasting your time and energy for, just know that theyll suck it out of you and they use it to take advantage of the world, you can pray for them till your mouth drops, but if they ended up not being saved, or ended up being much more evil than they were yesterday, dont be disappointed and cry about it. because believe me, i prayed for them, but guess what? they became the person that they are today, walking around with their fame and success, never even have a chance to talk God, but instead mocking him, i cried when they mock my God, i wont forgive them for that.

Bubble_tea

Established

Kookie's role in the mv is out. So he is the devil, but wears thorns wrapped around his wrists that are a reference to Christ? What are they trying to portray? That the devil is just as misunderstood as Christ was? Reversed symbolism at its finest. So, by blowing the conch, he really brought hell upon earth in the mv.

The darkness again. Even if they weren't part of the evil cult, this is getting too repetitive at this point. From an artistic standpoint, they always recycle the same theme since BST era and it got boring really fast, it's like they can't bring new ideas to the table. Their last mv was so shallow and pseudo-intellectual,even armyz claimed it was confusing and would have preferred something more simple. They make art for the sake of it that's why it seriously lacks depth and meaning. They are chasing after the Grammy hard. Also, have you noticed that they always give the most vague explanations when they are being asked about their concepts?

What Vee meant by "we could have gone higher, we had our chances"? They are literally at the top rn and they don't give space for others to rise. Imo, their greediness became more clear by this statement. I just don't buy it, they are so hungry for fame and money and they are getting desperate, which is painfully obvious. They did everything in their power to stand at this position including selling their souls, so what more chances have they possibly left out? Or could it really be that he is the one that genuinely wants to slow down and be out eventually?

Last edited:

lauren_xox

Rookie
That's a big claim. If what you're saying is true, south korea is even more fucked up than I ever thought. Sacrificing innocent students and bringing suffering to so many families and shaking the whole country.. holy shit i don't even know what's worse, it being a totally avoidable accident or a deliberate sabbotage.

Spring Day seemed to be a tribute to the terrible ferry incident also. I hope it was all with good intentions...
For anyone who is interested in this topic after seeing this exchange:

The Sewol Ferry Incident being tied to the elite is a well-known "conspiracy theory" even in Korea. Sort of like the whole "9/11 inside job" thing is a well-known conspiracy in the West. The reason people first drew the connections were because the captain aboard the ship (and crew) belonged to the Salvation Sect.

A fully equipped team of US marines arrived at the Sewol Ferry scene that day, but their offer to help was rejected. Local marine divers were at the scene, but they were also denied to take action. There was a solid 2 hours available before the ferry sank into the sea. Captain and crew (who were part of the salvation "church" cult) were rescued first.

The survivors of the tragedy said that the power supply was intact, and the internet was available even when the ferry started sinking. But somehow, the CCTV cameras were shut down 30 min before this tragedy happened.
If this was a deliberate sacrifice - which all arrows point to - then it was a horrific sacrifice. It was also held on the anniversary of the cult founder's death.

This cult has been problematic before this incident too. Because a few years back 1000 people were found dead (declared as mass suicide - ala Heaven's Gate) in one of the properties of the cult owner. He was not charged nor suspected because he had connections.

The reason why I think this incident was a sacrifice for something larger than just J¥P (who is a member of this cult) and larger than just "oh it's a kooky cult that was accidentally involved" or something is because South Korean politics revolves around influential people rather than the actual politician. The main triad of power and influence is upheld by the Entertainment industry (idol industry, film, etc), Business (Samsung, SK telecom), and powerful religious cults. These three are the trio that rules South Korea indirectly. What I'm trying to say is that all three of those spheres of power & influence are the elite - together and individually.

So if a powerful cult like Salvation sect (who have the power to bury a murder investigation of 1000 people) - if they make a sacrifice of children on a ferry, then the elite have just made a sacrifice of children on a ferry. Because Salvation sect is a part of the elite as it is one of the spheres within that triad. I want to say "they do it on behalf of the elite" to make more sense, but that sounds wrong. The way I see it the elite is a network, an amalgmation of spheres of influence within spheres of influence. It is all very decentralized because that is the only way to hide in plain sight and stay safe. This way there's no central leader to topple to make the whole thing go down and different groups/people can easily be cut loose or discarded like a chess piece when SHTF to cover everyone else's ass. No kingpin, no president, no elite "leader"... They all lead, they all use each other, they all collect blackmail material to have one over each other, they're all deluded and brainwashed by a sick satanic ideology and they're all each other's handlers and victims. The underground is a dog eats dog world.

The way the elite's ideology works (worldwide) when it comes to sacrifices is: the younger the victim the better. Salvation sect (The elite) sacrificed those children on a day when there were so many chances (even chances created by international military personnel) that they could've been saved. (Sorry for the essay lol)

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
I see someone talking about about Avici, another notorious member of club 27. I personally have memories with Avici’s music because he was extremely popular where I lived and a lot of people were playing his music at school events for e.g. Aviici was popular purely because of the music he produced as a was a prominent DJ. He never appeared on magazine covers, gave interviews on mainstream talk shows, or get 10% as much PR as certain other entertainers. Despite all this he still earned huge gigs because he lived in an era where house music was really in and big DJs were making a lot of money. I personally never saw explicit satanic symbols in any of his videos or the lyrics of the songs he produced. His last video also exposed the p***philia among powerful people. It didn’t take long before he committed ”suicide” in Oman of all places. This is very suspicious as his family and girlfriend with whom he was planning to start a family were all shocked. This just shows how diabolical the mainstream entertainment industry is. Avici also battled with chronic pancreatis because his gigs required large consumtion of alcohol and sometimes drugs on a regular basis; another thing that goes hand in hand with the pop/rock/electronic music industry. Overall it is a toxic environment.

Now I do not understand how people think that Avici is on the same level on the degeneracy/satanism scale as BT$ members who appear on American magazine covers full of pedo symbols. I still barf when I remember those. I hope people realize the implications, the victims are clearly not these adult men at this point, but the trainees at their company who may be getting pimped out. Who wins? BT$/Big$hit. You see them getting chummy with a lot of these Hollyweirdos? They obviously have done things behind the scenes to get to this point.
These people are too far gone, they have no shame paying dispalying explicit satanic rituals in their shows, something that a lot of artists have never done despite also being mainstream. Those famous for this are Beyonce and JayZ among others and everyone is creeped out by them. Beyonce was even accused of witchcraft by her drummer.

Lastly a lot of artists don’t actively promote a sinister satanic agenda of male effiminication and homosexual promotion, something that even the blindest BT$ fans should be able to see. There is a reason they are so loved.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran

The Sewol Ferry Incident being tied to the elite is a well-known "conspiracy theory" even in Korea. Sort of like the whole "9/11 inside job" thing is a well-known conspiracy in the West. The reason people first drew the connections were because the captain aboard the ship (and crew) belonged to the Salvation Sect.

A fully equipped team of US marines arrived at the Sewol Ferry scene that day, but their offer to help was rejected. Also local marine divers were at the scene, who were denied to take action. There was a solid 2 hours available before the ferry sank into the sea. Captain and crew (who were part of the salvation "church" cult) were rescued first.

The survivors of the tragedy said that the power supply was intact, and the internet was available even when the ferry started sinking. But somehow, the CCTV cameras were shut down 30 min before this tragedy happened.
If this was a deliberate sacrifice - which all arrows point to - then it was a horrific sacrifice held on the anniversary of the cult founder's death.

This cult has been problematic before this incident too. Because a few years back 1000 people were found dead (declared as mass suicide - ala Heaven's Gate) in one the properties of the cult owner. He was not charged nor suspected because he had connections.

The reason why I think this incident was a sacrifice for something larger than just J¥P (who is a member of this cult) and larger than just a "kooky cult" or something is that South Korean politics revolves around influential people rather than the actual politician. The main triad of power and influence is upheld by the Entertainment industry (idol industry, film, etc), Business (Samsung, SK telecom), and powerful religious cults. These three are the trio that rules South Korea indirectly. What I'm trying to say is that all three of those spheres of power and influence are the elite - together and individually.

So if a powerful cult like Salvation sect (who have the power to bury a murder investigation of 1000 people) make a sacrifice of children on a ferry, the elite have just made a sacrifice of children on a ferry because Salvation sect is a part of the elite as it is one of the spheres within that triad. I want to say "they do it on behalf of the elite" to make more sense, but that sounds wrong. The way I see it the elite is an amalgmation, a network, of spheres of influence within spheres of influence, each with handlers - very decentralized (that way there's no kingpin to topple and different groups can easily be cut loose when SHTF to cover everyone else's ass). No kingpin, no president, no elite "leader". They all lead, they all use each other, they all collect blackmail material to have power over each other, they're all deluded and brainwashed by a sick satanic ideology and they're all each other's handlers and victims. The underground is a dog eats dog world.

The way the elite's ideology works (worldwide) when it comes to sacrifices is: the younger the victim the better.
wait, is it really possible for someone who is in the elite to have a handler? or is it that handler are the one who is the elite? im sorry, im just confused. also, i do believe the sew0l incident is just a massive sacrificial ring, where elites make a deal together to share the sacrifices of the kids in sew0l, and i believe bang ped0 is a part of it too, think about it, they debuted their boyband on the same date, just a year before the incident, thats not just a coincidence, thats why bts makes spring day, to remember how they got famous in the first place.

lauren_xox

Rookie
wait, is it really possible for someone who is in the elite to have a handler? or is it that handler are the one who is the elite? im sorry, im just confused. also, i do believe the sew0l incident is just a massive sacrificial ring, where elites make a deal together to share the sacrifices of the kids in sew0l, and i believe bang ped0 is a part of it too, think about it, they debuted their boyband on the same date, just a year before the incident, thats not just a coincidence, thats why bts makes spring day, to remember how they got famous in the first place.
The people in the elite are handlers of each other, because they keep each other in check. They can also handle pawns to do what they want like BSH does with BTS, but truth be told anyone can rise up the ranks. V probably will. IMO Everyone checks for everyone. You're not in the clear or trusted just because of your rank. And everyone has blackmail on them, that's how you get an 'in' to even rise up the ranks in the first place. I think a good example of this is Jim Carrey. People on VC keep saying he was a High Priest of some regional chapter, and yet he has a handler.

I think another good example are royal families. Ari Behn committed suicide recently and he used to be married into the Norwegian royal family. If you go on his instagram now you'll see disturbing paintings of MK Ultra abuse probably from his childhood - similar to Kim Noble's work. If he was a handler, which he could have been given his high status, he could have also been handled. I mean, it's pretty easy to take advantage of someone with DID.

Last edited:

Golden castle

Rookie

A fully equipped team of US marines arrived at the Sewol Ferry scene that day, but their offer to help was rejected. Local marine divers were at the scene, but they were also denied to take action. There was a solid 2 hours available before the ferry sank into the sea. Captain and crew (who were part of the salvation "church" cult) were rescued first.

If this was a deliberate sacrifice - which all arrows point to - then it was a horrific sacrifice. It was also held on the anniversary of the cult founder's death.

This cult has been problematic before this incident too. Because a few years back 1000 people were found dead (declared as mass suicide - ala Heaven's Gate) in one of the properties of the cult owner. He was not charged nor suspected because he had connections.

The reason why I think this incident was a sacrifice for something larger than just J¥P (who is a member of this cult) and larger than just "oh it's a kooky cult that was accidentally involved" or something is because South Korean politics revolves around influential people rather than the actual politician. The main triad of power and influence is upheld by the Entertainment industry (idol industry, film, etc), Business (Samsung, SK telecom), and powerful religious cults. These three are the trio that rules South Korea indirectly. What I'm trying to say is that all three of those spheres of power & influence are the elite - together and individually.

So if a powerful cult like Salvation sect (who have the power to bury a murder investigation of 1000 people) - if they make a sacrifice of children on a ferry, then the elite have just made a sacrifice of children on a ferry. Because Salvation sect is a part of the elite as it is one of the spheres within that triad. I want to say "they do it on behalf of the elite" to make more sense, but that sounds wrong. The way I see it the elite is a network, an amalgmation of spheres of influence within spheres of influence. It is all very decentralized because that is the only way to hide in plain sight and stay safe. This way there's no central leader to topple to make the whole thing go down and different groups/people can easily be cut loose or discarded like a chess piece when SHTF to cover everyone else's ass. No kingpin, no president, no elite "leader"... They all lead, they all use each other, they all collect blackmail material to have one over each other, they're all deluded and brainwashed by a sick satanic ideology and they're all each other's handlers and victims. The underground is a dog eats dog world.

The way the elite's ideology works (worldwide) when it comes to sacrifices is: the younger the victim the better. Salvation sect (The elite) sacrificed those children on a day when there were so many chances (even chances created by international military personnel) that they could've been saved. (Sorry for the essay lol)
Speaking of cults...

Tae best friend park bogum

Screenshot_20200302-162157_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200302-162313_Chrome.jpg

Interesting friends he has mr Vee ( think am gonna call him Voldemort)

Screenshot_20200302-162904_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200302-162828_Chrome.jpg

Add this to the list : Voldemort the true leader behind the scenes.
There's even an interview where he says "am the leader of the band"
To which namjoon responds "dont mind him he didnt take his medication today"

cadiz

Star
Now I do not understand how people think that Avici is on the same level on the degeneracy/satanism scale as BT$ members who appear on American magazine covers full of pedo symbols. I still barf when I remember those. I hope people realize the implications, the victims are clearly not these adult men at this point, but the trainees at their company who may be getting pimped out. Who wins? BT$/Big$hit. You see them getting chummy with a lot of these Hollyweirdos? They obviously have done things behind the scenes to get to this point.
These people are too far gone, they have no shame paying dispalying explicit satanic rituals in their shows, something that a lot of artists have never done despite also being mainstream. Those famous for this are Beyonce and JayZ among others and everyone is creeped out by them. Beyonce was even accused of witchcraft by her drummer.

Lastly a lot of artists don’t actively promote a sinister satanic agenda of male effiminication and homosexual promotion, something that even the blindest BT$ fans should be able to see. There is a reason they are so loved.
A lot of times we discussed BT$ and BH ties with pedophlia and the "eyes wide shut" refferences.
BT$ are deep into this....and now they are doing tours in hollyweeird and calling James Corden "daddy"....it's very obvious they provide services to powerful men.
And remember how they wanted to go to the Grammys so much. if they want to "break free" of the evil industry why do they want to take part of such a big ritual as the grammys?

Then you have TH going on social media and asking fans to send pics of their feet (creepy af)
he is addiced to the fame and attention his fans give him....but if he see fans on the streets he will avoid them and don't sign an autograph lol

do BT$ show any signs of regret? because I don't see it. like you say they are like Beyonce and Camel Z, doing all this satanic trash and enjoying it

Golden castle

Rookie
A lot of times we discussed BT$ and BH ties with pedophlia and the "eyes wide shut" refferences.
BT$ are deep into this....and now they are doing tours in hollyweeird and calling James Corden "daddy"....it's very obvious they provide services to powerful men.
And remember how they wanted to go to the Grammys so much. if they want to "break free" of the evil industry why do they want to take part of such a big ritual as the grammys?

Then you have TH going on social media and asking fans to send pics of their feet (creepy af)
he is addiced to the fame and attention his fans give him....but if he see fans on the streets he will avoid them and don't sign an autograph lol

do BT$ show any signs of regret? because I don't see it. like you say they are like Beyonce and Camel Z, doing all this satanic trash and enjoying it

Speaking of James Corden.

images (1).jpeg

Harry styles was 18/19 then.

Harry styles during the promo of his first album :

images (2).jpeg

another interesting thing harry styles lived for two years with Ben Winston while he was 18 I think. Ben Winston taught him hebru. And some teachings about kabbalah:
Screenshot_20200302-171623_Chrome.jpg
images (4).jpeg
images (3).jpeg
images (5).jpeg
Ben Winston taking out a very young harry styles on a night date to meet questionable people.

images (7).jpeg
Ben Winston telling harry styles well done after he raised the Zionist hammer during the very period Gaza was under attack

images (6).jpeg

download.jpeg

Anyone who remembers one direction knows that afterwards zayn was trashed to no end by media and left March 2015.

That's why Jk being trashed when bts members had always had clean images reminded me a lot of zayn sabotage
Dont forget that jk said because he is different from the rest he has been casted away hands tied. ( thought of as evil not that he actually is)
Zayn was also the scapegoat and black sheep of the band.

Screenshot_20200302-172849_Chrome.jpg
Google camp an event where all the elite gather ( such as DiCaprio, Obama , oprah , alicia keys...ect...) people from science economy politics meet during Google camp and stays for few days to do or discuss certain things it's so secret nobody knows what happens there. Jeff azoff is Harry's manager and the song of Irvin azoff one of the most I influential men in music industry. He owns the Forum where bts literally flew deadass from Korea to perform jingle ball only to return the next morning lol.
Harry styles is also under #ColombiaRecords.

cadiz

Star
Speaking of James Corden.

View attachment 33248

Harry styles was 18/19 then.

Harry styles during the promo of his first album :

View attachment 33249

another interesting thing harry styles lived for two years with Ben Winston while he was 18 I think. Ben Winston taught him hebru. And some teachings about kabbalah:
View attachment 33251
View attachment 33252
View attachment 33253
View attachment 33254
Ben Winston taking out a very young harry styles on a night date to meet questionable people.

View attachment 33255
Ben Winston telling harry styles well done after he raised the Zionist hammer during the very period Gaza was under attack

View attachment 33256

View attachment 33257

Anyone who remembers one direction knows that afterwards zayn was trashed to no end by media and left March 2015.

That's why Jk being trashed when bts members had always had clean images reminded me a lot of zayn sabotage
Dont forget that jk said because he is different from the rest he has been casted away hands tied. ( thought of as evil not that he actually is)
Zayn was also the scapegoat and black sheep of the band.

View attachment 33259
Google camp an event where all the elite gather ( such as DiCaprio, Obama , oprah , alicia keys...ect...) people from science economy politics meet during Google camp and stays for few days to do or discuss certain things it's so secret nobody knows what happens there. Jeff azoff is Harry's manager and the song of Irvin azoff one of the most I influential men in music industry. He owns the Forum where bts literally flew deadass from Korea to perform jingle ball only to return the next morning lol.
Harry styles is also under #ColombiaRecords.
yes, Harry was their boytoy
a similar situation to BT$ with Ryan Sea-crest And how BT$ is getting invited to every event hosted by him

But I have to disagree with you about JK being left out , JK gets the most screen time in the MVs, gets the center position in every choreo, and will be the first one to have a solo album. I think BH loves him.
since the beggining he has been pushed as the "golen maknae" and most talented person in the group

thake a look at BT$ first teaser picture:

wich member is elevated? from every MV untill this date it's always JK
I do think TH is involved in shady things.. But he doesn't get the special treatment JK gets all the time within the group

Door

Rookie
When I saw this subway interview the first thing I thought was that V is very off. He was probably reprogrammed or they fried his brain. He acts child like but at the same time he is so not having it. He looks super creepy! May be he went through some MK ultra and got electroshocked few times before the interviews because he didn't behave well or he got super drugged. In both cases he is gone, he doesn't act like a human being. It's possible that he is a clone too. I saw many videos explaining how clones of celebrities can go off and behave strange all of a sudden or just freeze in one spot.
I also wanted to add something about this interview.
This is all based on my limited understanding of the topic, so don't quote me on this. I just thought I'd share this because I found it interesting and maybe there are other people here who are more experienced/knowledgable on the topic that I would love to hear.
I'm also only typing about the things I personally found curious, and coincidentally it involved only Namjoon, Yoongi, and a little of Tae as their behavior was the most changing throughout the interview.
The behaviors I'm mentioning are concerning stress levels during each question. Stress levels do not mean someone is necessarily lying, and what about exactly does the subject experience stress is also something I cant answer.

3:37 "if it werent for Beetees, what would you do?"
Yoongi seems open until Fallon asks "really"? Yoongi compresses his lips (suppressing opinion), nods and it seems he heavily swallowed - stress. He also closed his eyes while he was nodding, but im not sure what that could mean. If you decipher it the same as you would a blinking rate, or squinting, which would be interpreted as "i dont want to see something", I guess you could also add it as a gesture of stress.
4:16 "who put this together?"
Tea has his arm covering his body and hand over his mouth (possibly silencing himself?). and his hand and leg were shaking (anxiety?).
4:51 "did you think Beetees would become this big?"
I might be mistaken with this one, but it seems like Yoongi was compressing his lips again - if im right and he did, it's another opinion he's holding himself back from.
Also as everyone was shaking their heads, but Tae first shakes his head while retracting his lips (a need for reassurance and uncertainty), and then looks at (im assuming) Fallon and nods his head. Which was interesting.
! This one was fascinating at 5.07 as Jimin was saying "what we can do now", Namjoon lowers his chin (which by itself is a closed gesture), finger retraction (flexion of fingers towards the palm) + either lip compression or a jaw clench + how fixed his eyes were on Jimin seemed to me like high stress or even held back anger.
While at this moment Tae looked like his right hand was in a tight fist (or maybe he was clenching and rubbing his hands?) and he began heavily breathing. It caught my attention because of how different Yoongi behaved at this point compared to them. While Namjoon was paying such close attention and Tae was experiencing mild stress, Yoongi seemed like he was stretching his back and clasping his thighs (tired of sitting?)
7:09 "what is it about your music do you think fans are attracted to?" Yoongi crossed his arms as he began to answer, touched his face, rapid blinking, touched/brushed his hair. He was fidgeting a lot while answering, which I found odd.

I havent watched much of their interviews, but an interesting off topic thing I noticed, is that apparently Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook cross their arms in a way usually a left-handed person would.

Last edited:

Door

Rookie

Kookie's role in the mv is out. So he is the devil, but wears thorns wrapped around his wrists that are a reference to Christ? What are they trying to portray? That the devil is just as misunderstood as Christ was? Reversed symbolism at its finest. So, by blowing the conch, he really brought hell upon earth in the mv.

The darkness again. Even if they weren't part of the evil cult, this is getting too repetitive at this point. From an artistic standpoint, they always recycle the same theme since BST era and it got boring really fast, it's like they can't bring new ideas to the table. Their last mv was so shallow and pseudo-intellectual,even armyz claimed it was confusing and would have preferred something more simple. They make art for the sake of it that's why it seriously lacks depth and meaning. They are chasing after the Grammy hard. Also, have you noticed that they always give the most vague explanations when they are being asked about their concepts?

What Vee meant by "we could have gone higher, we had our chances"? They are literally at the top rn and they don't give space for others to rise. Imo, their greediness became more clear by this statement. I just don't buy it, they are so hungry for fame and money and they are getting desperate, which is painfully obvious. They did everything in their power to stand at this position including selling their souls, so what more chances have they possibly left out? Or could it really be that he is the one that genuinely wants to slow down and be out eventually?
Slightly off topic, but as you said: "Also, have you noticed that they always give the most vague explanations when they are being asked about their concepts?"
It reminded me of an old interview, I dont remember where it's from, but a producer was talking about how Pop music lyrics are deliberately vague, as they believe the more vague something is, the more people it will attract, as listeners will fill the vague lyrics with their own meaning, and hence the song becomes special for each person.
But based on things bts have said, perhaps they give vague answers because they themselves dont know what their MV's are about. Whic is much safer than telling them and then hoping they wont accidentally blurt them out.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
after filming so many MVs with heavy symbology this makes no sense
He never had the curiosity to ask what the videos are about?? that's like filming a movie but you don't ask about the plot or the characters.

they have videos killing people and surrounded by fire wearing cult uniforms....but they don't think thats strange at all?
Never felt the need to ask "hey!!! what is the plot of this video?" I'm not buying it

silvertea

Rookie
There's even an interview where he says "am the leader of the band"
To which namjoon responds "dont mind him he didnt take his medication today"
Where is that from? I need to see it with my own eyes.
I've heard of that wtf, is that forreal? Why haven't locals exposed him yet

Last edited: