BTS discussion thread

silvertea

Rookie
I hear yt delete 67million views. Idk true or not. Or maybe their pretend to be stuck and then suddenly get higher views..
It's true they've been deleting a fuck ton of views bc of their new policies, and so many armys waisted their time for nothing i honestly feel bad for them.

I don't know who has the crime in this. CEO? Bigh,? Or BT$ themselves..I'm sad
i don't care if BT$ disband. Is good if their disband. I think their really stressful and want people help them..but can't..cause BT$ being control
They're being controlled by their company, but that doesn't mean they're innocent and don't know what's going on. They know what's behind the scenes and they are there willingly. They might have had moments where they wished none of this ever happened but at the end of the day they are conscious of what they got themselves into and they are enjoying what all the fame and attention they're getting, ones more than others.
Also I don't think even after they disband they'll be totally free from the powers at be, once you're in, you can't escape. :(

Last edited:

OvercomeItAll

Established
I hear yt delete 67million views. Idk true or not. Or maybe their pretend to be stuck and then suddenly get higher views..
I just checked and fans are saying literally 98 million views got removed by yt (another 5 million just this hour).

Boyyyy, does this make me happy. Imma pray they dont get those views back, they were never worthy of them.

mosq777

First of all south korea is full of cults the biggest known is the salvation sect
Jyp is well known to be part of it and we all know that bangpd comes from jyp. So he’s definitely part of the salvation sect so are the parents of bts and actually everybody in that industry(stylist cameramen etc also)
Do more research on your own about this.
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/05/salvation-sect-reps-deny-that-park-jin.html
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/05/park-jin-young-denies-connections-to.html
Do more research on your own about this.

Now the sewol ferry incident was a sacrifice by the salvation sect for not only korea to enter Us entertainment industry(unicef, un) but also something else. The boat they were on was owned by the salvation sect.
The fake love mv was a reference to this .
Drowning hands in the background with splattered blood on it. Also fading altar painting.
And Taehyung stand among smartphones of the sewol ferry victims calling for help. Notice also the boat rails . And empty pictureframes reference to this pictureframes of sewol ferry victims .see this

Golden castle

Rookie
So army’s goal was to get 100M views in the first 24 hours. They weren’t even close. At this point they won’t even reach 50M views by that time. I’m actually very surprised. Why do you think they’re not streaming the video?
They keep complaining about YouTube deleting the views. Simple ! Of course the views are gonna be deleted if bighit uses robots!

For years we been brainwashed into thinking army are bigger than they truly are. If that was the case bts would be the best selling boyband in the world which is not the case. Go figure.

That's why bigshit compensate it with merch and irrelevant content that is absolutely unrelated to music.

wow

Veteran
They keep complaining about YouTube deleting the views. Simple ! Of course the views are gonna be deleted if bighit uses robots!

For years we been brainwashed into thinking army are bigger than they truly are. If that was the case bts would be the best selling boyband in the world which is not the case. Go figure.

That's why bigshit compensate it with merch and irrelevant content that is absolutely unrelated to music.
they have more ego than they have their real fans. acting like a prophet while youre actually just another mindcontrolled guys wont get you anywhere except hell.

shout out to youtube for doing our job : making people realize how irrelevant btshit are.

BlackandWhite

Rookie
It is true ,YT in general is very controlling. I think they are more controlling now because I heard that YT will count each view as a sale or something and because B!gH!t uses bots for views.

@rmys are giving YT app bad ratings on G00gle app because of this but YT and G00gle are owned by the same people and their reviews will probably be deleted too. Plus they are so established it is useless. What video streaming site can compare to monopoly YT.

cadiz

Star

yes, you are correct.
Armys have tutorials to stream MV and fake the views. and now that the 24hrs record thing is over, nobody will care about streaming that awful video anymore
And why Big Hit does 4 different versions of the same album? because army buy all 4 versions and the numbers become higher

the media will say: "bts selling 4 million albums" when in reality they sold one million but fans buy all the 4 versions.
Their fandom do anything to make BT$ seem like the biggest artist in the world

That's why I fear what happens if one BT$ member gets eliminated. because fans only live for them

BTS are trying to tell us something, they want to send a message to everyone through their videos! Why do you think YT is deleting Millions of their views? They don't want people to see their videos!
They are trying to wake people up.
Don't tell me you're deceived, waking people up is the LAST thing bts wants for their fans. They attempt to lead us astray not wake us up, and so far they've succeeded with possibly a billion fans. There are only a few hundreds, if not- less people who know the truth about them specifically. I actually doubt over maybe a hundred and fifty people even know the truth about them.

I'm thinking if YT is deleting their views, it can be 1. Because as everyone has said here already, some views are false, or 2. Perhaps there's too much symbolism and YT is doing a kindness to THEM by deleting many views because they too don't want army to know who they truly are although this option is probably false, it could fit.

My point is...they are not trying to wake us up.

Don't tell me you're deceived, waking people up is the LAST thing bts wants for their fans. They attempt to lead us astray not wake us up, and so far they've succeeded with possibly a billion fans. There are only a few hundreds, if not- less people who know the truth about them specifically. I actually doubt over maybe a hundred and fifty people even know the truth about them.

I'm thinking if YT is deleting their views, it can be 1. Because as everyone has said here already, some views are false, or 2. Perhaps there's too much symbolism and YT is doing a kindness to THEM by deleting many views because they too don't want army to know who they truly are although this option is probably false, it could fit.

My point is...they are not trying to wake us up.
You should educate yourself on Philosophy, Spirituality and the true messages of Religion and on who you truly are, only then you will start to know the true meaning behind their Videos. Ignorance and hate stop you from seeing the whole picture, I understand your point of view, you have to go beyond your mind.

mimis

Established
When I saw this subway interview the first thing I thought was that V is very off. He was probably reprogrammed or they fried his brain. He acts child like but at the same time he is so not having it. He looks super creepy! May be he went through some MK ultra and got electroshocked few times before the interviews because he didn't behave well or he got super drugged. In both cases he is gone, he doesn't act like a human being. It's possible that he is a clone too. I saw many videos explaining how clones of celebrities can go off and behave strange all of a sudden or just freeze in one spot.

You should educate yourself on Philosophy, Spirituality and the true messages of Religion and on who you truly are, only then you will start to know the true meaning behind their Videos. Ignorance and hate stop you from seeing the whole picture, I understand your point of view, you have to go beyond your mind.
No no no see, I only believe in my Lord, Jesus Christ thus God the creator. I know who I truly am even if I don't see it everyday. I am a servant of the most high. Yes, I am actually learning about astrology and numerology, but I'm not going too deep nor am I actually attempting to practice it because I don't want to get involved with the things of the devil like that, that's too dangerous. I already know a lot about satanism, I'm not making myself weak to go even further though. I'm very young, a 15 year old, I may be ignorant to things but definitely NOT this! Hate? Well...I DO hate satans people, the only ones I don't hate are the lost who have NOT sold their souls but if you sold your soul, I don't see why I should care for you because you gave yourself to the already damned creature. Yeah, I'll go beyond if God wants me to.

Golden castle

Rookie
Could you then enlighten us ?

edawntae

Rookie
The mv "on" lasts 5:55 minutes (didn't watch it but it appeared in recomendations, and i'm not even a kpop fan)
Angel-Number-555-Meaning.jpg
The number 5 is a powerful number in many forms of divine reading. 5 represents freedom, exploration, travel, and change. 555 is a triple of the number 5 indicating which amplifies its power. 555 indicates that a change is coming.

View attachment 33177
The number 5 is a powerful number in many forms of divine reading. 5 represents freedom, exploration, travel, and change. 555 is a triple of the number 5 indicating which amplifies its power. 555 indicates that a change is coming.
Yes, but I also remember what was said here about the bt* member that always make the 5 with his hand, that some believe he's gonna be sacrifice in 5 years, at 27